Private Pleasures Ch. 01

Story Info
Mark's Private little Pleasures becomes everyones.
9.1k words
4.49
48.2k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 05/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,437 Followers

Mark Mitchell had begun his building renovation nearly two years before today. Now he stood outside his luxurious apartment complex looking over a few last minute details, finalizing the last bit of needed landscaping before his units were ready to be inhabited.

A year prior, Mark had began advertising his units along with a fairly expensive brochure that went into more than sufficient detail about how they'd look, everything that was included, along with some pretty special rental requirements. Initially, he wasn't even sure there would be that many people interested in his properties, but that concern proved to be unfounded, far beyond his wildest expectations. Even before the first week had gone by, Mark had received well over a hundred applicants interested in moving in to only ten available, yet very spacious apartments, though one of these located on the top floor of one section, would be his own equally spacious living area. Most of the units were two bedrooms, but he had couple that were three bedrooms in the event that special or unusual circumstances would require that. Each unit was equipped with multiple baths, laundry facilities, though Mark had also included an inexpensive service for that as well should anyone wish to use it. There were only three units per floor that formed a sort of horseshoe like design around private grounds, which included a nine-hole golf course, swimming pool, spa and recreation area.

At 44 years of age, Mark was a self-made millionaire with nothing but a whole lot of time on his hands, and as some might say, some fairly peculiar tastes as well. Though sexually active, and dating several women at the same time, Mark's favorite pastime was voyeuristic in nature. Which is the main reason he decided to build this particular complex, and offer it to a very selected group of people who were willing to agree to the very specific, and very clearly defined terms.

To those who had applied, there came a multitude of questions of course, most of which he'd already explained in the brochure, but he'd expected that as he began going through the pre-screening and interview process.

As luxurious as his apartments were, it wasn't just the rich that could afford to live there, in fact, it was almost the opposite. Mark wouldn't be charging any rent for anyone to live there. The only requirement was that they had to agree to live there for a year minimum, responsible only for their own utilities, and accept the fact that every room in their entire apartment would be on a 24/7 private security camera system that Mark would operate from his own Penthouse apartment located on the very top floor of the building. The only area of any apartment not able to be remotely viewed would be in the self-enclosed bathroom stalls themselves. These would be the only true sanctuary of any of his units. Those who agreed to those terms and conditions could thus live a life of real luxury, rent free, provided they were willing to accept the loss of their privacy for a year.

In addition, Mark made everyone aware they were free to come and visit him any time and see exactly what it would be like, and look like to Mark while they were living there. He didn't want there to be any misrepresentations or misunderstandings with regards to his internal and external "Private Security Monitoring System", or "PSMS" as he affectionately referred to it. This would include cameras monitoring the spacious swimming pool in the courtyard, along with the Jacuzzi and spa inside, weight room, and game room. As stated to everyone that applied or who were truly interested, every waking aspect of their daily lives while living there would be on camera each and every day, though they were also all made aware, none of it would be broadcast to the outside world. It would strictly be for his interest and viewing pleasures alone, unless he invited someone else to view along with him of course. But beyond that, no one else would ever know or be made aware of the unusual living conditions unless they chose to do so.

#

Mark had of course done a very thorough background check on everyone that had applied for one of his units. In addition, he'd given each individual person a very detailed, often very explicit questionnaire that he also required to be filled out in full. Anyone refusing to do so was immediately discarded as a potential candidate for one of the Suites. Mark proceeded at that point to filter through those who had qualified, selecting a wide and diverse group of individuals so that no two, or groups would be too similar in looks, shape, size, or even in beliefs. The last thing he wanted was a commune like feel, or even a cookie-cutter like atmosphere of similar people all living together. For Mark, that would take away one of the aspects of his voyeuristic curiosities, and being interested in watching people as well as observing them, he needed them to be as completely different from one another as possible, but still willing and able to get along together as well.

Beyond the camera requirements, utilities, he only had one another specific requirement, one weekend a month he would have a building party, and with the exception of true emergency requirements, everyone would be expected to attend.

Satisfied with the almost manicured like grounds, Mark headed back up to his own penthouse apartment to go over the last minute review of applicants and begin making the phone calls that would tell them they'd been accepted.

"Stacy? This is Mark Mitchell calling. I just wanted to tell you that you and your sister have been approved. You can begin moving in anytime that you'd like."

Stacy and her twin sister Tracy would be occupying Suite 101 on the ground floor, along with a newly married couple Jack and Darlene who would occupy Suite 102 in the middle wing. Jack was employed by a local bank, Darlene was currently unemployed, but it had also been one of the reasons Mark had selected them. It guaranteed him that at least one of them would usually be home during the course of the day, and could possibly prove to be interesting in nature. Next to them in Suite 103, and rounding out the bottom floor of the building was a single male, Mike, who was also currently unemployed, but a local artist of sorts who made a reasonable living on the side selling some of the pieces he sculpted, which were most all nudes of women who came to his studio and posed for him.

Above in Suite 201, Mark had leased the suite to a lesbian couple, Pat and Pamela who'd been living together for several years now. Pat was certainly more masculine than Pamela, or "Pam" as she preferred being called, though even Pam had quite a bit of a tom-boyish look to her that Mark had found intriguing. And the fact that even though they were lesbians, and fully aware that Mark would be able to look in on them day or night, they had readily agreed to all the terms and conditions of living there, which had surprised him as two other lesbian and gay couples had declined once they'd been informed of the very special requirements.

In Suite 202, Mark had chosen a brother and sister who'd been sharing their parent's rundown decrepit old house together after their parents had died. Of legal age, though they were both still fairly young, Charlene being 18, and her brother Danny at 20, both attending a local junior college, and only able to afford to go with the money they were both saving by agreeing to live here.

Next to them in Suite 203, Mark had selected a much older single but attractive looking woman. Martha was in her late fifties, but after having read through her profile, and though she was fairly well to do herself, he'd accepted her as well as he knew from interviewing her that she loved to attend parties, and most often they were the kind that were very sexual in nature.

In the units just below his own penthouse, Mark had accepted another married couple, though having no children which had been another one of his pre-screening requirements, each middle aged, and reasonably successful in their respective careers. John was a contractor, and Mark had in fact hired him and used him in the final plans and building construction, offering John along with his wife Cindy one of the available units.

In Suite 302, Mark had selected an interesting older gentleman whose wife had died only two years earlier. Still active and fit however at just over 60 years of age, Mark had selected Robert, or "Bob" as he preferred being called, to act as the overseer of the grounds, with enough experience behind him to warrant that, along with a select group of hired grounds keepers and maintenance personnel that would see to the day to day needs of the building complex.

Last but certainly not least was his very own daughter Brandy, a recent graduate from high school, her boyfriend James, and another friend of theirs, Andy or Andrew who had come to live with them while all three tried to decide what they were going to do with their respective lives from here. They would be occupying one of the suites that offered up three separate bedrooms, though Mark already knew his daughter and boyfriend would in all likelihood be staying in one of them together. His only requirement in allowing them to stay there had been that they not disclose that fact, he being her father, to any of the other tenants. Something they had all three readily agreed to given the circumstance of their rent-free luxurious stay.

All total, there would be 17 people living together there in his complex, including himself. With that many, all under the watchful eyes of his camera's, Mark felt certain that there would be plenty of drama, entertainment, and perhaps a few wildly erotic sexual escapades to keep him entertained. And much to his delight, he didn't have too long to wait to discover that for himself either.

#

Suite 301

Initially both John and Cindy had been self conscious about the cameras, and had even tried to ascertain where they were all located, without any success. Mark had done too fine a job of concealing them throughout the complex for them ever to be discovered, with the exception of those that were outside and served a dual purpose of actually providing security and monitoring the grounds.

"Do you think we're being watched this very moment?" Cindy wondered.

"Who knows? Maybe, maybe not," John told her. "But it's something we'd both better get used to," he reminded his wife. "We're here for a year either way, and just because some guy will be looking in on us whenever he feels like it, I'm not about to act or behave any differently either. Besides, I helped build this place, and I really look forward to living here."

They were both still putting things away, though they hadn't needed to bring much with them as every unit was lavishly furnished. Hungry, they had ordered in Pizza, and now stood drinking a beer together, taking a break. John's idea of taking a break had included a little more than eating pizza and drinking beer however. With Cindy wearing only one of his old work shirts, the tail tied in front barely covering her large full breasts, and a very skimpy pair of cut-off shorts, John had immediately gotten other ideas.

"Come on Cindy, like I said, I'm not about to change the way I live or act if we're going to be here. And that includes the two of us doing what we enjoy doing, whenever we feel like doing it. You agreed to that prior to our moving in here," he told her even as he reached for and began untying his wife's shirt.

"I know, and I know I'll eventually get used to the idea," she told her husband, "and admittedly, it is sort of a nasty, naughty feeling when I actually think about it," she added. "The fact that someone might actually be watching us doing it, does sort of add to the excitement of it a little too."

"I thought you might eventually see it that way," John said grinning as he stood cupping his wife's firm breasts, squeezing and massaging them even as she began unzipping his pants, freeing his firm erect member.

Suite 103

Mike had been one of the first tenants to move into the complex. He had taken one of the lower floor suites specifically because it was easier to receive the large amount of clay he used. Having turned one of the bedrooms into a studio, it also offered the additional feature of having it's own private little patio outside the bedroom where he would often work outside, weather permitting, and where many of his models would sit posing for long periods of time in the nude and still feel comfortable while privately doing so. Mike of course didn't inform any of them that they could well often be looked at while there. A thought he honestly didn't really think about any more after living there for well over two weeks now.

Today, Mrs. Grayson, or Carol was modeling for him. Something she did more for personal fun than anything else. Mike didn't even pay her for the time she was there, giving her a percentage, and a small one at that, for whatever piece he sold that she may have modeled for. Most of the time, he didn't even sculpt their heads or faces, usually it was an abstract of their body, a line or specific curve, sometimes erotic in nature, which is what he mostly sold to a very select group of clients. Carol had gotten a kick out of the fact that her own husband had actually purchased one of Mike's pieces, and didn't even know that it was his own wife's breasts shown in the sculpture. Nor was she about to tell him either.

"It's a little warm out here today isn't it?" Carol asked appearing to wipe her forehead momentarily.

"Please try not to move around so much Carol, I'm trying to keep a particular line in mind for your right breast," he told her sternly. "And I need you to harden your nipples for me again too," he added. Carol picked up one of the ice-cubes he had given her in a bowl and quickly ran it across both breasts, immediately hardening each of them again.

"You know, if you'd just take your cock out and leave it there, I promise you I wouldn't need the ice-cubes in order to keep them hard," she said teasingly.

"Yeah, well last time I did that, you kept turning to look at it, and I kept loosing the lines."

Carol pouted, rubbed her nipples once again forcing Mike to stop where he was, waiting for her to reposition herself. He merely glared at her until she had done so.

"I have another appointment in less than an hour," she reminded him. "And you promised," she added with a pouty sulk on her face.

Exasperated, Mike put down the small trowel he'd been using. "I guess that's enough for today anyway," he stated. "Might as well let this harden and dry tomorrow, we can finish the piece on Friday if you're available."

Carol immediately stood, pretending to stretch though she'd been anxiously waiting for something else entirely. "I can be here Friday morning," she said easily, "for an hour or so anyway." Then she smiled, giving Mike that certain look that said she wasn't about to be denied any longer and walked over to where he stood, still cleaning off his hands.

"Now, how about you let me sculpt that cock of yours," she stated as she fumbled with his belt, unzipping him.

Suite 101

Stacy was just slipping into the shower in preparation for their date this evening. She and her sister Tracy had met a couple of guys at a party a week ago, but the funny part had been that Tracy hadn't been attracted at all to the guy she had ended up with, though Stacy had been. And since nothing of a real intimate nature had occurred yet, they'd agreed to do what they had sometimes, though rarely done in the past, in switching identities with one another prior to going out. As far as Pete would know, he'd still be seeing Tracy again, not Stacy. While Tracy on the other hand would be paired up with David, whom they had actually both liked reasonably well, so it all worked out for the best anyway. If in time the relationship continued, the girls would find a way of explaining it all as they usually did.

Now, with those thoughts in mind, and the eager anticipation of perhaps actually getting intimate with Pete later on that evening, Stacy began washing herself, though she began paying particular attention to an ever growing arousal situated between her legs. As she had done, self consciously perhaps, she glanced upwards and then around, wondering...but quickly disassociated the thought.

"Even if you are watching me right now," she thought, "You might as well enjoy it, because I'm certainly going to!"

Stacy enjoyed the feel of the water as it vibrated down against her. The specialized showers could be adjusted to any kind of pulsating or massaging spray imaginable, and she had quite by accident discovered that one such particular pulsating spray felt really good on her exposed pussy when she had inadvertently directed it there. Ever since, she frequently masturbated while using it there in the shower. With a nice comfortable little bench seat built into the shower stall, Stacy chose to sit down rather than stand. Resting one leg on a wide comfortably positioned ledge, she effectively opened herself, displaying her pussy to the warm water's caress as it pounded down in pulsating little bursts against herself.

"Hmm," she murmured to herself, pleased with the deliciously wicked sensations. With her hands free, she merely had to hold herself apart, further exposing her hard little clitoris to the more direct stimulation of the pounding water as it played against both the folds, as well as her sensitive little clit. She was enjoying the delicious sensation of doing that when her twin sister walked into the bathroom.

"You masturbating again?" Tracy asked, then laughing. Though the shower stalls were certainly enclosed, they didn't have those foggy glass over, being crystal clear so that Tracy could see exactly what it was that her sister was doing.

"Like you don't?" Stacy shot back, though she remained where she was, eyes closed, enjoying the feel of the pounding water against her cunt.

"I just prefer my vibrator," she said sitting down on the toilet seat, though continuing to watch her sister through the glass enclosure. "Though I have to admit sis, seeing you there does look interesting! I might actually have to try that sometime."

"Be my guest," Stacy told her. "But you'll have to wait until I'm finished here at least, now...shut up and let me enjoy myself, you're distracting me!"

#

"Not bad," Mark thought to himself as he flipped through a few of the other rooms. Most everyone else was either out, or busily involved with normal mundane routines to be of any real interest, but at the moment at least, he had three of the suites with enough interesting activities taking place to amuse him, so he quickly brought all three up onto the main large screen and split the images in order to watch all three side by side.

Suite 301

Having undressed her now entirely, John stood behind his wife as she prostrated herself over one of the chairs leaning over it. Her magnificent breasts swinging too and fro as he fucked her rhythmically from behind.

"Oh yeah baby, that's nice, that's really, really nice!" John moaned as he continued pounding away inside his wife's cunt. "You're so fucking wet!"

Cindy's own hand was busily twirling away at her clit as John fucked her, the sweetness of her own climax rapidly growing nearer and nearer.

"Harder you fucker!" she cried out abandoning any inhibitions. Something John had always loved about her after they'd met. Cindy had always had this hidden secret side to herself, shy and demure to an extent whenever they were around other couples until she really got to know them, but becoming a real horny, dirty fuck-slut the moment she truly became aroused. Once she had, she enjoyed rough language, "dirty talk" as she called it, and the hornier and hotter she became, then the dirtier and more obscene it became, both in hearing it as well as in speaking it herself. "Fuck my cunt you prick!" she called back at him, looking over her own shoulder as John stood behind her, hands on her hips now slamming himself into her just as fast and as furious as he could manage as Cindy ground back against him, meeting each and every plunge of his prick deep inside her wet glistening pussy with an urgency that heightened her own impending climax.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,437 Followers