Private Pleasures Ch. 02

Story Info
Things heat up around the complex.
7.2k words
4.45
29.8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 05/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,451 Followers

Martha was delirious with pleasure and excited beyond reason. The added decadence of watching Jack and Darlene, Cindy and John as they began to engage in what could only be described as an all out orgy had her at fever pitch. Mark sat watching along with her as she sat in his lap astride his stiff cock slowly fucking herself up and down upon his shaft.

"Do you wonder if they know someone's watching them?" She asked.

"Dunno, maybe, but in all likelihood they probably aren't even thinking about that possibility at the moment, perhaps later they will after they'd had a chance to think about it."

"That's probably true, even I don't find myself thinking about it when I'm at home, but after seeing this, I'll probably be a little more aware of it from now on."

"Maybe for a few days, but then things will go right back to being normal again," Mark told her. "It's really a very natural phenomenon, sort of out of sight, out of mind as it were."

"Oh my God! Now look at them!" She exclaimed suddenly.

Cindy was prone over Darlene's body still lavishing her pussy with her lips, though Jack had now slipped his prick inside her from behind. John was currently getting an equally arousing blowjob from Darlene as he lay next to her, playing with his own wife's tits while Jack fucked her fast and furiously from behind.

"I wonder if we'll get a chance to party with them like that," she stated with a lust filled tone of voice.

"Oh, I'd imagine we will given time," Mark assured her.

They continued to watch, timing their own orgasmic releases to those of Mark's tenants, watching Darlene devouring John's prick as he came, while Jack had at Cindy's request informed her of his own pending orgasm, to which she turned and finished pumping his climax against the softness of her breasts.

"Oh do that to me!" Martha cried out excitedly, and then captured Mark's prick between her tits and jacked him off that way until he had shot a heavy load of his own spunk all over the woman's breasts.

#

Suite 302

It was well past midnight when they had finally gotten dressed and decided to call it a night. But before they did, Martha asked Mark to let her have another quick look in on everyone else. He was planning on doing that anyway before retiring to bed. And though the twins, as well Mike were all asleep at this point, Martha was surprised that Mark could see just as clearly into their rooms even in the dark, though everyone appeared to have blond hair and a green tint to them.

"So you can see in the dark too huh?" she giggled knowingly. "I'll have to remember that."

Mark quickly checked in on Bob though he really wasn't expecting to find him doing anything but sleeping either, then was surprised just as Martha was to discover him sitting up in bed watching a porno movie.

"My...my. Would you look at that!" she said with renewed interest. Mark knew exactly what she was referring to, and it wasn't the fact that he was actually sitting there slowly stroking his cock either, it was the fact that good old Bob had a rather enormous cock, larger than most, and one that would put everyone else's in the complex to shame.

"No wonder he's still a bit of a loner," Mark said speaking more to himself than to Martha.

"Why do you say that?"

"Well for one, it hasn't been that long since his wife died, and secondly, there really aren't that many women who can honestly handle a cock that size. They may talk about it, joke around about it, but when it gets right down to it, they find they can't and usually don't, once they've seen it."

"Hmm, I wonder," Martha chuckled.

"Maybe you should try and get more familiar with him yourself Martha. I think he could certainly use a real friend anyway, and if something were to happen or develop between the two of you, then so much the better for everyone involved!"

She continued to watch Bob jerking himself off, "too bad it's so late, I'm half tempted to pay him a visit," she said wickedly.

"Well, maybe not tonight," Mark agreed with her, "But you really should try to get to know him a little better, I think the two of you could end up having a pretty good time."

"You just wanna watch!" She teased him.

"Of course I do," he admitted. "Wouldn't you?"

"You mean?"

"Certainly! Might be fun you and I together, watching you and good old Bob there."

She smiled at that. "Yes it would, wouldn't it?"

#

It was nearing eleven in the morning by the time Mark rolled out of bed. Throwing on his robe and grabbing a cup of coffee, he strolled out onto his deck and stood overlooking the pool area. It was already warm with the sun well up and promised to be another hot day. He wasn't surprised to find the twins already sunning themselves out by the pool either, but he was a little surprised though pleased when only moments later Charlene sauntered out joining them. As was usually the case, neither of the twins had worn a top, something Mark had encouraged everyone in the brochure about having the freedom of nudity on the premises if they desired to be. Almost immediately the twins had taken him up on that one, though only partially as they were comfortable being topless by the pool, but hadn't as yet gone entirely nude either.

Charlene began chatting with the girls though he couldn't quite make out what was being said. He was again pleased to see it though as at least the twins were a little closer in age to Charlene, as was his own daughter Brandy, though he didn't think she'd even met the other girl yet. Scooting one of the other available lounge chairs over by the twins, she soon undid her own swim top and dropped it down onto the table beside her, opting to suntan topless just as the other two were doing.

Though looking down at the three girls certainly had its own appeal, Mark soon after made his way inside and decided to take a quick peek at how everyone else was doing.

Suite 202

With Charlene out by the pool, Mark didn't really figure to discover anything too interesting when he dropped in on Danny, and nearly changed camera's when he caught Danny walking over to the back bedroom window which was in his sister's room, looking down at the three girls, staring at them just back in the shadows.

"Can't say as I blame you Danny Boy," Mark chuckled thinking of the song by the same name as he sat watching Danny watching the girls. And once again he nearly changed cameras to go looking elsewhere when he saw Danny suddenly slip his hand down through the opening of his boxer shorts and begin stroking himself. "Now...that's interesting," Mark thought to himself, wondering just what it was exactly that Danny was actually thinking about. "Probably poking one of the twins," he said aloud. "If not both."

Mark watched in renewed curiosity as Danny suddenly began rummaging through one of his sister's drawers, producing what appeared to be a pair of black satin, or soft nylon panties.

"What the hell?"

Danny quickly stepped back towards the window, though remaining out of sight as he stood there, now using the black pair of panties to further caress and stimulate his cock with. Curious, Mark split the big screen on the control panel and brought up the pool area. He was just in time to see the twins picking up their stuff and about to leave. As Mark had more than enough microphones wired into the lighting and lawn decorations, picking up conversation down by the pool was easy.

"We're sort of having a girls night out," Tracy said inviting Charlene to join them later. "Actually, it was Pam who invited us to go to the club with them."

"You mean a gay bar?" Charlene asked incredulously. "But I'm not even gay!"

Stacy burst out laughing, "Well neither are we honey, but we still enjoy looking at the girls, and everyone really does have a pretty good time together, not to mention the dancing," she finished.

"Yeah, come on...go with us!" Tracy joined.

"Well, ok, maybe I will after all she said smiling. "Give me a call later," and with that, the twins headed back towards their apartment.

Mark had watched, and continued to watch as the twins left. As had Danny, but he was continuing to stand there looking out the window, still lazily stroking his prick with a pair of his sister's panties.

"Now that's interesting!" Mark smiled to himself, since Charlene now was the only one out by the pool, and who had either been from the beginning, or had just become, the sole object of Danny's lustful desires. Finally reaching a climax, Mark watched as Danny finished jacking himself off into his sister's panties, then followed him as he shoved them deep down inside her dirty clothes hamper before exiting her bedroom.

"Even Martha would get a kick out of that one," he thought.

Suite 102

Mark knew that John and Jack had scheduled a round of golf together so he knew they'd be off somewhere on the course. Peeking in, he found Darlene and Cindy still lounging around in their robes sharing some pastry and a cup of coffee together. After everything that had happened the night before, he wasn't at all surprised that the two women were quickly becoming fast friends, nor that they'd decided to start out the morning together, perhaps discussing the previous nights activities either.

"So did you say you'd do it?" Darlene asked.

"Well, I thought about it for a while, then decided, sure...why not? I mean I was surprised he'd even asked me, and more than a little flattered as he said that he really liked the shape of my legs, and really wanted to use them in a piece he was thinking about doing. But then, he told me that he wanted to include another woman in the piece, and would I have a problem doing that. So I thought about that for a while, and really wasn't too comfortable doing it, especially with someone I didn't know, and considering what he wanted the two of us to do while posing for him really embarrassed me."

"What does he want you to do?" Darlene asked even more interested to hear the specific details.

"Well...what he wants is for us to interlock our legs together, you know...pussy to pussy, literally. So the piece will just be the upper thigh area of both women, and then their cunts pressed together."

"Wow...I see what you mean," Darlene said letting out a low whistle.

"Anyway, to finish my story, I told him I might be willing to do it provided I did it with you, and after what we experienced last night, I knew without any doubt I'd be more than comfortable doing it then."

"Me? You want me to pose with you?" Darlene laughed. "What makes you think Mike would want to use me?"

"Because...I've already asked him?" Cindy said grinning, "To which he delightfully said "Hell yes!"

"He did?"

"He did! Said that he's never approached you because he hadn't really met you yet for one thing, but for another, he just assumed you probably wouldn't do it to begin with. He knew I would, especially after I saw a few of the pieces he'd done and commented on them, which is why he asked me in the first place."

"I don't know, Jack might not like the idea of someone buying my pussy," Darlene quipped, "Even if they don't know its me."

"So why even tell him?" Cindy said. "I haven't told John, and I'm not going to. Mike said we could probably do it in less that a couple of hours in the beginning, then perhaps another hour or so afterwards at some point as he finishes up the final touches."

"Two hours? Pussy to pussy with you?" Darlene gasped. "If we do that, we might end up doing something else later you know."

Cindy grinned. "And you have a problem with that?"

"Not if you don't," Darlene said suddenly reaching over across the table, opening the front of Cindy's bathrobe and tickling the tip of one of her protruding breasts.

"Hold that thought," Cindy grinned back at her, allowing her robe to come completely undone as she stood. She quickly dialed the phone.

"Hello?"

It was Mike, Mark could easily tell the sound of his voice, and hearing as well as seeing all this, brought Mike's room up on screen. He was just then laying out a clump of clay in preparation for doing some work.

"Hi Mike, this is Cindy. I'm just sitting here with Darlene, and we were talking about the sculpture you want to do."

"Is she interested?" Mike asked.

Mark watched as Cindy put her hand over the mouthpiece. "He wants to know if you're interested or not," she said.

Mark watched as Darlene opened her bathrobe suddenly cupping and then tweaking both of her breasts. "Tell him I am," she grinned suggestively.

Cindy laughed, "Not in me silly...in doing the sculpture with me!"

"Wouldn't that accomplish both?" Darlene shot back.

"Ah Mike? She said she's interested....very interested in fact, so sure...we'll do it. When would you like to start?"

"Can you be here in about an hour?" He asked.

"Ah hour?"

Darlene nodded her head yes, "That should give us plenty of time for a nice little warm up," Darlene half whispered as Cindy reached down between her legs and ran a finger gently over her split as Darlene watched.

"Sure...we'll see you in about an hour then," Cindy said hanging up the phone.

Mark watched as Cindy stepped back over towards the table, then climbed up on top of it, spreading herself openly in front of where Darlene was still sitting. "So...you don't mind putting yourself against this?" She said invitingly. "Maybe we should practice a little bit before we go over there," she hinted playfully.

"My thoughts...exactly," Darlene said leaning over and placing a kiss directly on Cindy's vulnerable little mound.

Mark watched the two women fool around with one another teasingly for a while until they both decided they needed to get "cleaned up" before going over to Mike's place. Mark went back to browsing, noticed Charlene still out by the pool though she was now sunning on her stomach. Moments later he found Pat and Pam where he'd fully expected to find them at this time of day.

1:20 in the exercise room.

Pam was spotting for Pat as she lay on the weight bench. Pat had just finished putting on another ten pounds and was about to test the bar when Pam slipped a hand down her shorts, and a second after that ran that same finger beneath Pat's nose just as she started to pull the bar off the cradle.

"You little shit you!" Pat yelled at her. "You trying to break my concentration? That could get me injured you know!"

"Now...would I do something like that?" Pam teased lifting her tank top, revealing her breasts. "Just trying to give you some incentive and motivation here, or don't you appreciate the way I do that?" she asked.

Pat rested the bar back in the cradle sitting up. "O.K., that does it," she growled. "You've been asking for it all morning long, and now you're gonna get it too!"

Letting out a squeal, Pam made a dash to the opposite side of the room, but Pat headed her off, easily jumping over one of the exercise bicycles, easily cornering her partner.

"You think I was kidding don't you?" she said menacingly, "Well just so you know, I wasn't!" Pat easily pulled Pam's arms behind her back, then led her over towards the rings. They struggled briefly, but Pam was no match for Pat's incredible strength. Within moments she had tied one of Pam's hands securing it to one of the rings, making it far easier for her to then subdue, and tie off Pam's other hand to the other ring.

"What are you going to do?" Pam asked worriedly.

"Like I said, something you've been asking for, for quite some time now, and I don't care who comes in and sees it, sees you...or who for that matter might even be watching it now. You've been asking for it, and now you're going to get it!"

Secured, and unable to get away, Pat walked over and began taking up the slack on the rings, increasing their height and lifting poor Pam up and off the floor as she did so until she could barely even stand on her tippy-toes. At that point, she even more easily stripped off the pair of shorts and panties that Pam had been wearing.

"What the hell are you going to do?" Pam cried out in alarm, but Mark also heard a faint lustiness to her tone of voice as she asked that. Without answering her however, Pat grabbed the bottom of Pam's tee shirt and pulled it up and over the woman's head, leaving it there so that she was effectively blindfolded; she then proceeded to walk over towards the wall where a number of jump ropes hung. Taking several of these, Pat then tied off each of Pam's legs using one of them, and then tied them off, stretching Pam apart although she initially fought wildly, trying to keep her from doing so until exhausting herself.

"Not so funny now is it?" Pat said as she took yet another length of rope and began wrapping it around the young woman's breasts tightly until they had begun to swell and redden with the coil of rope now encircling each. She even stood there flicking at Pam's nipples with one end, hearing Pam's whimpering cry as she tagged them repeatedly leaving long red lines criss-crossing each one of her breasts from the length of rope.

"Fucking A!" Mark thought as he settled down even deeper into his chair while watching all this. "Note to self...don't ever get this woman pissed off at you!"

Mark watched as Pat now took one end of the jump rope, placing the blue handle between Pam's legs, running it up and down her wide open split, then as Pam again struggled in vain hanging there suspended as she now was, Pat began forcing the end of the handled rope inside the woman's cunt until it was buried as deeply as she could manage it.

"Well now, don't we look pretty?" Pat said stepping back to admire her handy work. "See what happens when you insist on being a naughty girl?" she stated once again, then slapped each one of Pam's breasts firmly several times, likewise slapping her pussy with the flat of her hand as well, then walking around behind her, doing likewise to the woman's ass for several long minutes.

"Had enough?"

Pam nodded her head, then spoke, "Yes...yes, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"You should be," Pat told her. "I'm going home to shower now," she said turning. "But don't worry, I'll let someone know where you are so they can come and untie you," she said seriously, and with that...Mark watched as she actually left the room.

It wasn't more than a few seconds after that when his phone rang.

"Mr. Mitchell?"

It was Pat.

"Please Pat, call me Mark."

"O.K. Mark!" Pat said giving his name a little more emphasis than she'd really needed to. "I am sure you were probably watching, but even if you weren't, you'll find Pam hanging around in the exercise room. If you're not too terribly busy, she could probably use a hand."

And with that, she hung up.

Mark shook his head and laughed. "Interesting character that one," he mused silently. But he didn't really feel too sorry for Pam either, he had a sneaking suspicion that she'd gotten exactly what she'd wanted to, to begin with. Which is why he took his time getting dressed before heading down to the exercise room in order to let poor Pam down.

#

Mark had indeed been the one to finally let Pam down. Though she blushed profusely, it was easy to see that she was also more than aroused, and perhaps even more so being caught in so wickedly a fashion as she had been especially with the blue handled rope shoved as deeply inside her when he'd come into the room and found her hanging there.

"So, she called you huh?"

"Yep, which means either she really hates me, or she's starting to like me. I'm not sure which one it is yet though," Mark laughed to himself leaving the impaled rope for Pam to remove, which she did, but not before first untying and uncoiling her breasts, even massaging them first.

"Oh, I think she likes you," Pam grinned. "She does think you have a strange quirky side, but after all...don't we all?" Pam said grinning even more widely.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,451 Followers