Prize Fighter

Story Info
Should have known better.
10.9k words
4.38
108.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

I picked myself up off the mat and went right at him again. All that did was get me a backhand to the abdomen, I saw it coming and knew what to do but by the time the response came into my mind it was too late.

"Instinct, Dan! React, don't think!" Tim yelled at me as I came up off the mat again. I threw out a loose left jab, followed with a right hook, down I went again.

This had been going on for weeks now, some of it was finally sorting itself out but not all of it.

The skinny little shit standing in front of me was named Tim, he was my full contact Karate instructor. Early on in our sessions he hit me hard enough to tip me off my feet, those really didn't hurt much.

Lately he was making me see spots for a few seconds.

I liked that.

Tim was only about 25, his arms slightly bigger than shovel handles, and perhaps a shade over half my weight of roughly 210 pounds.

And he had been knocking me down for weeks now, every single night.

How in the hell did I end up doing something like this?

+++

My wife Patty was not home that night when I came in from work. Her car was gone, the furniture was gone, at least all of it she could get into a trailer she had rented.

Everything that had any real value was gone, anyway.

So were the bank accounts.

I guess I should say I was surprised but I wasn't, what the hell does a 30 year old expect when he marries a 19 year old oversexed redhead?

Things had been going south anyway, Patty was one of those women that if a male was in the room her panties would not stay up.

I should have known that.

The first time I saw her she was working as a waitress in a tiny little cafe, one look at her and I was lost. I watched her for a few weeks, mustered the courage to ask her out, damned if she didn't look me up and down closely, then nod.

We were on the way to the movies, yea a class act date I know but that's what I had planned. I was one hell of a long ways from rich back then, but I was also a careful saver and lived on the conservative side.

I had a house and ten acres with payments, some pretty good guesses in the stock market had grown my savings to a shade over 30 grand. I drove a fork lift rig loading pallets of goods into huge trucks, it wasn't a job I really liked but it was union and the pay was nice.

Maybe that was what Patty saw, a guy that had some things? Maybe, I never did ever figure it out, but I asked and she said yes.

We made it about six blocks before she had my pants unzipped and we didn't make it to the movies.

I should have known.

It took me quite a long time to realize it, but Patty wanted to see what every man's cock looked like, it seemed. She had some crazy kind of fascination with penises and even at her very young age she knew exactly what to do with one.

Yes, more so than any woman I had ever met, or since, to be frank. Three, sometimes even four orgasms in a row, each one building more and more until the final one was so crazily powerful it placed her in complete control.

How she could do with her hands, where she learned that I do not know. I never did find out, either.

Up until that moment I had never met any female like her. She was barely eighteen that first time I looked up and fell into a set of deep green eyes.

I sat and watched her working, ate my eggs and hash browns as a solid string of young guys came in and flirted with her.

She flirted and teased right back, showing all of them the same interest. Even the much older men, all of them.

I stupidly thought that it was just part of her job.

Patty was also dating a lot of them, the string appeared to be endless. But she didn't act like she really hooked up with any of them because I did see a few come back and try for seconds yet get nowhere.

That first time was burned into my memory.

"Damn!" Was all she said, as on the somewhat expertly side she easily tripped the catch on my slacks and unzipped them with one hand.

Then her mouth was over me, both sets of fingers wrapped around my balls. Somehow I missed all the telephone poles and the ditch getting the car off the road and stopped.

I turned to her but she pushed my hands away.

"Just let me!" She said, her hands busy. Then she tugged at my slacks, finally getting them halfway down my thighs. She leaned over and stared at my solid 7 inches, still sliding her hands up and down, teasing, increasing the pressure and relaxing. Her other hand was rolling and stroking my balls, lifting them and then dropping, her index finger sliding down almost to my anus and back up.

We were right there in plain sight alongside the road, I was helpless to do anything about that.

My first orgasm tried to flood out but she trapped it, as it started to fade she began again, reaching another level very quickly. But she would not let it go, it all began again until there was nothing but her touching me and my head exploding.

"You sure do have a beautiful cock!" She whispered as I became aware again. Her voice was husky, she was excited at having her hands on me.

I turned to her, reached for her breasts. She giggled and managed to squirm over the top of the seat, getting into the back. Then she pulled up the hem of her skirt, tugged her panties down. Leaning back, she spread her legs wide blatantly, displaying her red haired covered vagina.

"Come on!" She whispered. I opened the driver's side door, struggling to get around the back of the seat. That wasn't easy to do with my pants still down around my knees.

Cars were going by, one of them blared their horn, I didn't care. I just wanted at her.

+++

"That feels so nice....!" She muttered as I returned the favor in the back seat. I had my tongue as far inside her as I could get it, dragging it out and up over her almost imperceptible clitoris.

Then when I slid up and tried to mount her she stopped me.

"Let's go to your place, I want it to be in a bed like it's supposed to be."

My little 1966 Nova was a bit of a hot rod, I think I broke a couple of records making the drive to the little 10 acre farm I owned.

Inside, she wanted to listen to some music and dug through my stack of quads I had. Then as the music started, she did a strip tease for me, laughing and teasing. She insisted I take my pants off so she could look at me while she did that, God that was hot!

"I never got off with a guy inside me!" She whispered into my ear later. I took that to mean I was special, what didn't register was she didn't get off with me inside of her either.

Somehow we became a couple, at least that is what I thought anyway. It didn't take me long to realize that it took one hell of a lot of effort to get her to climax.

What worked was a solid half hour of licking and tickling her while talking to her. Not dirty talk, either, she liked me talking about her laying in the Ocean, the waves washing up and over her outstretched legs as she lay there with her eyes closed.

Then I found a huge feather out in the yard while mowing, an idea popped into my head and I used that to work her over. Man did that work, so next it was a vibrator, she appeared to like that more than she did me.

That I figured out when it suddenly didn't work, and I discovered she used it in the shower. So I replaced that with a waterproof one, anything to keep her happy.

She liked me talking about guys seeing her naked, too. Once I figured that out I whispered things like that to her a lot. One favorite was when I would tell her she was sitting where men could see up her dress. Then I added descriptions of what the men looked like, somehow that got her off even faster.

It should have been a warning, since she had at least three dozen pairs of shoes and was constantly buying more. It struck me that she might be showing off, teasing guys at shoe stores while I was at work but she denied that.

Then there were things like two salesmen sitting in the living room when I got home from work one afternoon. They were both slouched on the couch across from her when I opened the door, both of them got up quickly.

Something about when they left, the dirt stayed behind? They tried their sales pitch on me which didn't work. I saw the giant vacuum cleaner they had sitting there, priced about 10 times what it was worth.

Everyone looked flushed, I could see why. Most of her snug little titties were sticking out of her crisscross tied in the front top. Plus she had on a pair of cut off old jeans, by cut off I mean all that was left in the crotch of them was the seam and a few threads, they left about three inches of her round behind bare.

One glance and I knew what she had been doing, I saw the flash of red pubic hairs.

Lord knows how long Patty had been sitting there with her bare twat exposed as the two guys had been trying to sell her one of the machines.

Both of them looked like their balls were about to explode and they appeared damned unhappy to see me walk in the door.

"What in the fuck were you doing?" I demanded the moment I had them out the door.

"Nothing. I was just interested in the machine, that's all." That was almost our very first fight, but then she climbed into my lap and I forgot about that.

Sex! Did I ever get sex! There seemed to be no end to it, if I could get it up at all she wanted it inside of her.

I would rub my hands slowly up her legs to her pussy and then up and over it, gently like it was water flowing. Finally her hips would lift and she would cry out, then I would slide up and enter her.

+++

I found out the next day after our first "date" when I drove her home that she lived with her mother and little sister Mary Ann barely 4 miles away down the road in a trailer house. That was a surprise, that she lived so close. The little sister was very short, not even 4'6" tall even though she was barely a year younger.

I knew she had a brother a full year older but I didn't meet him until much later.

I met her mother, Carla. That woman looked, acted and sounded like a cowgirl, right down to the daisy duke shorts she often wore around the house. She looked rather young, and in pretty good shape considering she had five kids, as I also found out later.

None of them looked alike, either.

Then Patty told me her mom was just a few years older than I was. Yes, I did the math on that in my head, but none of my business.

When I asked Patty out again the day after our first "date" if that was what it was, I was half expecting rejection like I had seen before with other guys.

She surprised me and accepted.

Two weeks later she asked me if she could move in with me, she hated living with her mother and the solid string of male overnights in tight jeans and cowboy hats while her step dad was gone for days at a time driving his truck.

He was only home for a few days at a time and he acted like he didn't care that his wife was messing around. Hell, he had to know because I was there once, he sat in his chair as Carla answered the phone one evening.

"Jerry is home, so maybe later, OK?" She told whoever was on the other end of the line.

Her mom was still very attractive, but that was one loose lady. She made no effort to hide anything she was doing at all.

Once I drove by to pick Patty up, she wasn't quite ready but then she never was. I was sitting on the couch and a slender guy walked out of the back bedroom into the bathroom which was off the hallway. He was naked, and still looked to be about half hard.

He just nodded at me like this was normal, then Patty came out of her bedroom just as the guy came back out. They had to turn sideways to pass easily, Patty was checking out his equipment with a grin on her face. He said something to her I didn't catch, Patty just giggled. The dude went back into the rear bedroom and closed the door.

Then Patty looked up and saw the expression on my face, she just shrugged.

A few times her mother walked right by me with no shirt on, once with nothing on at all. I now knew she kept herself carefully shaved.

"Damn it Mom, Danny is sitting right there!" Patty yelled at her for that but Carla just shrugged. She didn't seem upset at all with one of her mom's naked boyfriends but she didn't like her mom being naked in front of me.

One evening early on I was sitting on their couch waiting for Patty who was getting dressed. Her Mom came over and sat beside me, she had on a skimpy halter top, the usual daisy duke shorts.

"You seem to like my little girl, you aren't going to hurt her, are you?" She asked, patting my thigh.

"No, of course not. She is really special." I answered.

"Good. I like you myself." She said, then she moved her hand up and squeezed my crotch.

I just stared at her.

"Big boy, I see. No wonder Patty likes you. Maybe one of these days I will try you out myself!" She grinned and got up, leaving me sitting there startled.

I kept an eye on Patty's Mother after that, but she never did do anything more. She probably would have tried something but Patty came to live with me.

But all of that added up to enough that I really should have known.

+++

Patty and I had lived together for about two months when the first breakup came, she ended up staying with a "friend" as she called him.

Somehow we got back together, I was upset with her being with the other guy but she claimed that since we were "separated" that I had no right to say anything about it.

She also claimed they were "just friends."

I did notice the guy wore a cowboy hat and tight jeans.

I was pissed off to say the least, but then if you saw Patty naked you might understand.

I tried, I really did. But the arguments every few weeks kept on, one day she was gone again and now with a different guy.

It was like she would deliberately pick a fight, push my buttons so she would have an excuse. Then just as I was ready to give up, throw in the towel, she would come back.

I would accuse her of fucking the guys but she always denied it, except once she did say that since we weren't together it didn't matter.

Then she moved into a small apartment. Right after another of our arguments, of course. But like a dummy, I went over to see her often.

I was trying, I really was. But what was actually happening was I had lost any control, it was like she could make me do or take almost anything.

I could see her, have sex with her but it was always on her terms, not mine.

One afternoon I was over there, it had actually been one of the more peaceful times. Patty decided to take a hot shower, she nearly always did that right before sex, so I was thinking along those lines myself.

While she was in there, I got up and went into her bedroom, pulled out the drawer. Sure enough, there sat a box of condoms, it was open and several were missing.

Patty and I didn't use condoms, she was on the pill.

OK. I got it, fuck her, I decided to move on with my life. I went out and got into my car and left, she was still in the shower.

Three whole days without me calling her went by. I just went to work, then home and sulked. I was up to my ears with her bullshit, I told myself.

+++

Then came the tearful phone call, telling me she had made a mistake, wanting to know if I still loved her and could we go to Reno and get married.

I hesitated, I actually did. I was not sure that it was a good idea.

"If we do, Patty, it has to be just you and me forever, marriage is a commitment, it means something." I said.

"I will, it's you I love. I know that now, no one makes me feel the way you do!" She sounded like she was sobbing.

Yea. I know. Don't say it, it still pisses me off.

Dumber than a box of fucking rocks.

It took her just four months, the entire time she was a complete sweetheart as far as I knew, and I stupidly bit like a fat bass at a baby Bullhead.

Sex, crazy sex! Every night, sometimes she woke me up in the middle of the night. She teased me, played with me. I was so crazy in love with that woman that I would have done anything to be with her.

Hell, I even got a couple of speeding tickets on the way home from work, wanting to be there with her so much.

Life was perfect.

Then she was gone.

+++

"You are one dumb son of a bitch, aren't you?" Stanley Harmon told me as he looked at the paperwork. Stanley was my lawyer, I had known him for years. He never pulled any punches at all, just told me like it is.

Like the tickets I took to him.

"Pay the fucking things!" He told me.

What the hell was I supposed to say? He was right.

I guess I was just a dumb son of a bitch.

The car I bought and rebuilt for her with my own hands, the money, the furniture, all gone. Patty had wiggled her fanny at me until she got things sorted out her way and then took off with enough to finance herself for at least the next few years.

My $32,000.00 in savings, all gone. Every fucking penny of it. The checking account? Empty.

"Across State lines, we can do it but this fucks up the works. Plus good grief, you put her NAME on the fucking accounts!" Stanley shook his head.

+++

Mad as hell, I tracked her down in Lewiston.

That morning when I showed up, she came out with her tubby brother and two goons. One thing led to another and I basically got my clock cleaned.

Too many beers, too much sitting around. Hell, I was now over 30 and that's how many pounds I carried on my belly extra.

"You shouldn't have done that." Stanley told me, shaking his head.

Yea. I know.

"Stay away from her until I get things under some kind of control, and go see this guy, learn to take care of yourself." He handed me a card.

I looked at the card and laughed. Just what I needed, learn Karate. Right about then I was thinking that what I needed was maybe a Colt .45.

But I called the guy, got an appointment. He came to the door and looked me up and down with a sneer. Hell, he was just a scrawny fucking kid, for God's sakes.

That's what I said, too. Yep, I opened my mouth right up and told him he didn't look very fucking tough.

I never was good at keeping my mouth shut.

I had a smoke stuck in my teeth, there was a blur of motion and the cigarette was kicked out of my mouth.

That pissed me off, so I reached for him. Then I sat down, unable to breath.

"Man, are you a pussy or what?" The little bastard said, leaning over me. Then he grinned and helped me up.

Which is how I ended up getting knocked down over and over, night after night. But after about three months, the belly vanished.

I quit smoking too.

Somehow it became an obsession.

The money? All the stuff the little bitch had run off with? Stanley told me it was a pretty cheap lesson, something about community property and if I agreed to let things be I could keep the house.

"We can fight her if you want to and probably win at least half back but it's going to cost you at least that much to do it." He told me.

I signed the fucking papers.

"And DON'T go see her!" Stanley ordered.

He had spotted the expression on my face.

+++

"If you have to think about what to do, you lose." Tim told me over and over.

I was slowly becoming harder and harder for him to hit. Funny thing about that, I didn't mind being hit. I had always thought I would since I had never really ever been in a fight except with the three guys up in Lewiston.

That wasn't actually a fight, not really. It was mostly me getting kicked.

When Tim popped me one, it made my head swim and then somehow I would become free of fear. I liked that sensation, there is no way to explain that, not really.

Things changed one day when he reached out to slap me and hit my hand instead. Next he tried a simple leg hook and missed, I backhanded him in the stomach but hit his hand.

We grinned at each other.

Then we stood there on the mat for a solid 10 minutes throwing things at each other, several of the other guys in the class stopped to watch.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers