Problems Shared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for this evening." I told Rachel's parents as we said our good-byes. "I knew that Rachel was special, and now, having met you, I knew why."

"Thank you for coming." Marjorie said. "I was looking at the prospect of having to work hard to like you, but that turned out to be not the case. I can understand why Rachel has fallen in love with you, and I also know that you will do nothing to hurt her. The next time you come, you must bring your children, I would love to meet my future grandchildren."

"Thank you, I will."

"Darling, tonight was even more perfect than I hoped it would be. Mum and Dad both love you, and I'm not just saying that. We had a serious chat when you went to the toilet. The consensus is that you are as wonderful as I told them you were." She kissed me. We were at a set of lights and the irate horn blowing of the car behind us brought a premature end to the kiss.

I spent the night in Rachel's bed, and yes, we made love, a lot of love. Life couldn't be better than this.

Rachel was with me when I went to pick up the kids. We were chatting away, working out what we could do with them today, and whether it was too soon for Rachel to sleep over. I was not devoting all of my attention to my driving, but enough that I saw a small red car pull away from the kerb and accelerate towards me. My instinctive reaction was to slam on the brakes, and this was what saved Rachel. If I hadn't the car would have hit on the passenger's door, and at the speed that it was travelling at, she would have, at the very least, been badly injured, but more likely killed. The car slammed into my front guard (fender) and spun me around before the driver lost control and slammed into a shop front. It was Georgia of course, she must have been waiting for us to drive to my parents' place to get the kids.

"Are you okay?" I asked Rachel, as my car came to a complete stop.

"I think so, how about you?"

"I'm fine." I wasn't sure of that, but I felt okay, nothing broken and no blood anywhere.

I got out and walked around to her side of the car. It took some effort, with a little help from a guy who saw the whole thing, to wrench the door open so that I could lift her out. As soon as I reached for her, she put her arms around my neck and burst into tears.

"I'm sorry, what must you think of me blubbering away like this?"

I kissed her, more to tell her that I love her than to shut her up. "It's going to be okay." I walked with her to a bus shelter and we sat down to wait for the police and ambulance. I looked across at Georgia's car and there was something about the angle of her head and the amount of blood pouring from her nose, that told me that all was not well with her. A man reached in and felt for her carotid pulse. His finger was in place for some time before he removed it. "There's no pulse, and I don't think we can get her out to administer CPR, not that I think that will help. She wasn't wearing a seat belt and the airbag must have hit her on the forehead, by the look of it, it has broken her neck."

A tarpaulin was draped over her car while they waited for the rescue team to come and extricate the body. Rachel and I were both taken to hospital as a precaution. Mum and Dad were waiting for as when we were released, both had relieved looks on their faces. "Our neighbours are looking after the kids." We were told. "Our car's not big enough for all of us. We'll take you straight home, we don't want them worried for too long." As we left the hospital building, a silver Jaguar glided to a stop in front of us. A worried Wallace and Marjorie got out. "Are you two okay?"

"Yes, we are fine, just a couple of bruises here and there, nothing drastic or permanent." I said. "Mum, Dad, as you might have guessed, these are Rachel's parents." I didn't get a chance to complete the introductions.

"I'm Wal, and this is Marj, pleased to meet you." He held his hand out to Dad and grabbed Mum and planted a purely platonic kiss on her surprised cheek.

"I'm Bruce, and this is Judy." Dad said as he shook hands. He didn't attempt to kiss Marj.

They followed us back to Mum and Dad's place. Ryan and Rhianna were a little unsure of what was happening. "Where's your car, Dad?" Ryan asked.

"We were involved in an accident, I don't think we'll be seeing that car again, it's pretty much a write-off." I said as nonchalantly as possible.

"Oh. You weren't hurt were you?"

"No, we're both fine." That seemed to satisfy him.

Wal and Marj stayed the day with us, and Dad and Wal were getting on like a house on fire. Marj was a little reticent at first, but was soon being given a guided tour of the garden, a common interest as it happened.

We, that is all of us, had dinner, and it was close to nine when the kids, Rachel and I said our good-byes and left in Mum's car. "I'll talk to the insurance company and arrange for a loan car while the claim is being settled and I can get a new one. I'll bring this back tomorrow." I told her.

"We can always use my car." Rachel said as we drove home. "It doesn't get a lot of use."

"I pay enough in premiums, I don't see why I shouldn't get my money's worth out of them."

"Are you staying with us tonight?" Rhianna's sleepy voice emerged from the back seat.

"Do you want me to?" Rachel asked. There was a double chorus of 'Yes!' from the back.

Kids asleep and Rachel and I were in bed. "How are you feeling?" I asked her.

"I feel fine, but what I feel like is something to take my mind off what has happened to us today." She had hold of my cock.

"And what might that be?" I asked, my hand caressing her body and heading in the general direction of her pussy.

"You seem to have the right idea." Her legs parted to allow me access.

My finger entered her and my lips found hers. She rolled on top of me and fed my cock into her pussy. She didn't move for so long that I thought that she had gone to sleep, but then I felt a slight movement of her hips that forced him even further into her. The movement got stronger, and better, until, with a groan that coincided with her hips shuddering through a powerful orgasm, she pushed down as hard as she could to allow me to empty myself into her.

She went to sleep, on top of me, my almost flaccid cock still held in her pussy, her pussy that was leaking juices all over my pubes, but I didn't care about that, I was happier than I had any right to be.