Procured Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, we all went up to the lounge, but before I was allowed to put on my gown once more, Lidia showed me the damage that had been done to my back. It had a criss-cross pattern of red stripes, which Lionel, in particular, admired, saying that it looked very pretty. The marks were superficial, despite the pain I had felt, and I now knew that I could endure a whipping like this – even much harder.

Having slept that afternoon, I was surprised that I again felt tired, and when Lidia told me I could go to bed if I wished, I was grateful.

'You have pleased us on your first day,' said Gavin, as I stood to go out, 'sleep well!'

Next morning, at breakfast, when Gavin had left to go to work, Lidia took my hand across the table.

'Now that you have been whipped, my dear,' she said, 'we must continue your training. I'll send something up with Luisa that you must wear.'

My puzzlement at that remark didn't last long, because Luisa followed me upstairs, her bag in hand. As soon as she took the item from it, I knew what it was, even though I'd never seen one before. My mind hurtled back to the finger which I had felt penetrate my ass while I was on the cross the night before, and the odd, pleasurable pain I had felt – because the item she showed me was a conical pink plastic butt plug with a wide flexible flange.

'That thing'll never fit in my asshole,' I exclaimed, but Luisa didn't really understand, though she certainly followed my drift.

'Master say you must put in,' she said, then having exhausted her English, she said something in Spanish, and I caught the word 'siempre' – he not only wanted me to shove the thing up my ass, he wanted me to keep it in permanently!

Luisa went back to her bag, and fished out a tube of KY jelly, smeared some on the plug, then gestured for me to kneel. I shrugged off my robe, and knelt obediently on the rug. Gently, she pushed my knees apart, and eased my ass-cheeks apart, then I felt a cold sensation as the tip of the lubricated plug found my little, puckered hole, and Luisa started to push. When the terrible thing was halfway in, I thought I could endure no more, but when I tried to tell the maid, she ignored my protest, and gave a twisting shove to the plug. With a sudden pain, worse than anything Gavin's whipping had given me, my asshole was finally invaded, and reluctantly accepted its invader! I felt as if my whole abdomen was full of this new foreign body, and when Luisa gave me a hand mirror so that I could see what she had done, I could see the pink flange fitting snugly into my crack.

'You soon like,' said Luisa, but I wasn't convinced.

She had turned her attention to the stripes inflicted by my whipping, and now soothed them by gently rubbing cream into them.

'You put on soft dress,' she suggested, 'I find!'

While I sat on the bed, she selected a dress for me. It was of soft, silky material, all tiny pleats, and when I slipped it over my head, it fell loosely from a gathered neckline to mid-thigh. As light as a feather, a puff of breeze would render me naked.

'I can't wear this without panties,' I said.

'No panties!' replied Luisa, 'Mistress no like.' I sighed, and let Luisa brush my hair, enjoying her sensuous touch.

'You are very pretty,' said Luisa, when she had finished, and when I kissed her on the cheek, she sought my lips, and we kissed deeply for a while. I knew I should make love to the maid before long.

I stepped into a pair of stilettos, liked the look of myself in the mirror, and went downstairs. My Mistress was waiting for me.

'Come on,' she said, 'we're going into town.'

'But Mistress,' I protested, 'I really can't wear this dress with no panties – if I sit down….!

'Don't be silly,' she said, 'you look lovely anyway.'

She wore a jersey-knit dress, which hugged her beautiful figure, and, of course, heels as high as mine. We started to attract attention as soon as we left the car and walked down the sidewalk. My butt-plug was an ever-present discomfort, making me think that everyone could tell from my walk that I had something up my arse! The really strange thing was, though, that I had started almost enjoying its sensation. We visited several boutiques, and Lidia bought me a gold chain to wear around my waist, and a matching anklet. She also bought herself a nightdress and some shoes. I dreaded her making me sit and try on shoes, acutely conscious, as I was, of my naked, shaven pussy, which it would be so hard to hide when I sat down.

Jusst when I thought we were about to return to the car, she guided me down a narrow street, and stopped outside a shop with blackned windows, and a rough sign above them, advertising, 'Tattos and Body Decoration.' I was instantly nervous.

'I don't want to be tattooed,' I told my Mistress.

'And you won't be,' she replied, allaying my fears.

But when she had rung the bell, and a dusky girl with black spiky hair, multiple ear-rings and another ring though her nose, opened it to us, my fears were redoubled, trebled even!

'This is Cindy,' said Lidia, 'I've brought her to be done.'

'Done!' I thought, 'done' how? I was trembling, and soon knew the worst. As we were shown through to the back of the shop, the smell of antiseptic, and the sight of a chair with stirrups, made me glance sideways at the girl who had ushered us in. I realised that my Mistress had brought me to be pierced – a prospect that had always terrified me. My ears had been done before I was old enough to remember, but the thought of having any other part of my body punctured just filled me with horror, and my knees almost gave way as Lidia led me towards the chair.

'My, you've gone quite white!' she said, 'it really isn't anything to worry about, you know.'

'Oh, Lidia,' I said, seeing the girl still beside her, 'please don't let them do this to me – please!'

'Don't be silly,' she said, 'let me help you into the chair.'

I was trembling like a leaf as I got into the chair, and didn't notice another person coming in until he was beside me, a tall, overweight guy in an almost-white lab coat.

'Where do you want this piercing?' he asked, in what sounded like a Dutch accent.

'She'll have three,' said Lidia, 'tongue, navel and clit-hood.'

I could hardly believe what she had said, and started to get up from the chair.

'She'll need restraining,' said my Mistress, and the big guy didn't appear to find that an odd request. Before I could move, my wrists and ankles were immobilised, strapped to the chair by the young punk girl and the big guy.

I was trembling uncontrollably when the big guy took hold of my chin, and said 'Open up!'

I reluctantly opened my mouth, and he turned to the girl and muttered something. She immediately produced the kind of thing the dentist uses to keep your mouth open – a sort of wire contraption the kept my lips apart. He was much more dextrous than he looked, and quickly pulled out my tongue with his gloved fingers. The girl passed him a can of spray, which he used to squirt stuff on top of my tongue. I closed my eyes, but felt nothing until he grunted, and I heard my Mistress say, 'Look!'

I slowly opened my eyes, and saw that the girl was holding a mirror up for me to look at my tongue, still between the jaws of the 'spreader.' It was adorned with a little silver stud, the likes of which I had seen on lots of girls, but had never contemplated wearing myself. She released the contrivance from my mouth and I closed it over my still-numb tongue.

'It will feel funny at first, and you must use a mouthwash three time a day for two weeks,' she said.

'It looks very pretty,' said Lidia, 'her navel now, please!'

'What would you like me to insert?' asked the big guy.

'I think number 58 from your catalogue will be nice,' replied Lidia, and I knew now that she had been planning this.

I was a bit less nervous now that I had had my tongue done, but worried sick about the third piercing she had asked for. This took my mind off the navel piercing, but I was more than a little embarrassed when my Mistress unceremoniously lifted the hem of my dress right up to my breasts, revealing my naked mound and stomach, while the guy stood close and enjoyed the view.

In what seemed like no time at all, my navel sported a lovely triple dangling gold chain – I actually thought I liked having it, but my tongue was a different matter – the anaesthetic spray had now worn off, and the barbell stud in my tongue felt as if it was filling my mouth, and clicked against my teeth if I tried wagging my tongue. I wondered how it would feel to eat with it in, and if it would change my voice. I also knew that it would make for better use of my tongue when I was licking my Mistress's cunt – something I was itching to do – everything, I thought wryly, had its advantages.

But the moment had come that I really dreaded – the slimy touch of his gloved hands was an unwelcome sensation around my pussy, as the guy pulled my labia this way and that, moving his head down between my legs to get a close look.

'Oh, please, Mistress, don't let him hurt me!' I pleaded.

'It'll only take a few moments,' she said, 'you'll just have to put up with it.'

'I can do what you suggested,' said the guy, turning to Lidia, still with two fingers holding my labia apart, 'come and look.'

'Yes,' she said, 'do it, then!'

The sensation in my pussy was suddenly thrilling, and I knew he was expertly teasing my clitoris, even though his head now masked my view.

'What's he doing to me?' I gasped.

'He's going to pierce your clit,' said Lidia calmly.

'Oh no, fuck!' I yelled, and at that moment, felt a terrible, searing, wonderful pain, as he thrust the piercing-needle unerringly through my most intimate, secret bud. I was momentarily unconscious, I think, and I couldn't tell you if I had an orgasm or not.

I started when the girl thrust a mirror between my legs, and I saw the silver dumbell that now transfixed my clit.

'No sex for five days,' said the guy, 'at least not there!' He meaningly tapped the flange of my butt-plug as he added this, but didn't see fit to smile. He passed a jar of antiseptic cream to my Mistress, and gave her instructions about applying it, and we were finished, my wrists and ankles released, my dress back in place, as I got to my feet.

'There, that wasn't too bad, was it?' said Lidia, as we left the shop. I nodded dumbly – my pussy was already feeling sore, and I hardly trusted myself to speak, feeling as if I had a mouthful of ironmongery. But the sensation, just the same, was akin to leaving the dentist's surgery, knowing that the pain – and fear – is behind you.

I looked forward to serving my Master and Mistress for a long time.