Prof Nook of Coxville County Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your finger - - " she began but stopped as Andre reached up and gently turned her head to face Heather.

"Don't tell me - - tell yo momma," he said.

Molly smiled as she took in Heather's shocked expression. "He's - - aaahhhh - - he's got his finger - - mmmmm - - in my ass, mom," she said, grunting as Andre pushed his finger deep into her butt as he shoved his thick cock into her pussy, sliding them in and out, over and over as she talked to her mother. "Fuck - - feels good - - uuhnnnn - - better - - ahhhhh - - better than I thought it would."

"Told you, girl," Andre said. "Ma finger feel this good, think what my cock'd feel like up yo ass," he said to Molly before turning his head to face Heather. "You think about that - - think how ma cock'd feel up yo ass," he said to her.

Heather almost fainted at his words. Leave! she screamed to herself in her mind. Run! Why are you watching this? she thought. As appalled as she was at Molly's behaviour, as much as she knew she should have left at the very least and thrown them both out at most, she couldn't stop watching Molly bounce up and down on the big black man's cock, her round butt jiggling, her big tits bouncing. She was watching her daughter having sex - - no, getting fucked! - - by the biggest cock she had ever seen and despite her shock, her horror - - she couldn't help picture herself in her daughter's place.

Like other Coxville born and bred mothers and daughters, the pair of them looked more like sisters than mother and daughter so it was easy for Heather to think of herself in Molly's position, to think of her tits being sucked on, her pussy being spread wide, her ass being invaded for the first time. Heather clamped her thighs tight together and reached out to the doorframe to support herself as she felt - - to her surprise - - her pussy clench and pulse, a small orgasm rippling through her.

"Fuck - - fucking - - ahhhhhhh - - cumming!" Molly cried, slamming her pussy down to the root of Andre's cock, his finger still jammed up her butt. She shuddered on top of him, her orgasm rampaging through her body, her twat clamping down on his prick as she felt the head nudge past her cervix. "Uuhggnnnnnn - - fucking hell," she sighed, plastering the top of his head with kisses.

"You gonna take it up the butt now?" Andre asked her as she calmed down and regained her composure a little.

Molly bit her bottom lip as she thought. "Tonight," she said, making her mother gasp. "But you gotta promise to take it slow, okay?"

Andre grinned. He knew when to demand and when to bargain. "Sure, I'll be slow. The first time." He glanced over at Heather before turning back to Molly. "Let's show yo momma how I mark my girls," he said, taking hold of her around her slim waist and easily lifting her up and off his cock.

Molly giggled as he placed her back on the floor, quickly dropping to her knees as he stood up, towering over her, his huge cock pointing towards her. She didn't waste a second but took hold of his prick in both hands and started jerking on it, one hand moving along the shaft, the other rubbing around the head.

"Uuuhhhhhh yeah, dat's it," he sighed. "Open wide - - stick out yo tongue," he gasped, grinning as Molly did as he asked. "Fuck yeah - - gonna nut - - uuuhhnnnn!"

Heather watched in disbelief as Andre's prick lurched in Molly's hand and spurted a thick, long line of jizz over Molly's face, laying unbroken from the top of her head, over her forehead, down her cheek and hanging off her jaw. Another joined it, and another, and another and yet more - - she couldn't believe the amount of cum Andre produced, nor how much Molly obviously enjoyed it. She laughed as she held her mouth open, using her fingers to slide the thick cream into her mouth even as Andre's huge cock and balls spat more of the fluid over her to replace what she'd eaten.

Heather had never seen her husband Nigel's semen - - it had always ended up in her vagina, where it was supposed to - - but she'd felt his penis spurt inside her enough times to know that it was the tiniest percentage of what Andre was producing.

Finally, after what seemed like minutes of constant ejaculating, Andre's load finally dwindled, leaving Molly kneeling before her looking like a carton of yoghurt had been emptied over her face and breasts. Not that she seemed to mind as she eagerly scooped it up and licked her fingers clean.

Andre looked over at Heather again. "Wanna come over here and clean yo daughter up?"

Heather suddenly pictured herself doing that - - kneeling next to Molly and licking Andre's cum from her breasts - - and felt her pussy spasm and pulse again at the thought, her big, heavy tits hot, her nipples hard.

"N-n-no," she managed to stutter.

"Good," Molly said, still cleaning her face of cum. "All this yummy cum is for me."

Andre reached down and helped her up. "Come on, let's get dressed. I wanna get out o'here," he said.

He steered her towards the doorway and, as they approached Heather, made sure Molly's cum streaked breasts brushed against her mother's arm.

Heather looked at the thick line of pearly fluid as it lay smeared on her bare arm, the first time semen had ever lain on her flesh. She remembered the enthusiasm with which Molly had ate the stuff up and - - almost as if it were happening to someone else - - she watched her other hand reach out and scoop some up.

I'm not thinking of eating that - - am I? she thought as she brought her hand slowly up to her mouth. She stuck her tongue out and brought her fingers closer and closer before she slid her cum covered fingers over her tongue.

"Mmmmmm," she sighed, closing her eyes as she realised that despite everything she'd heard in high school about how it was meant to taste, she loved it. Hot, tangy, a little salty but in no way unpleasant, Heather sucked her fingers clean then scooped more from her arm and cleaned that up as quickly as she could.

She opened her eyes and looked at the stairwell as she heard Andre's deep laugh. He stood on the stairs, still naked, cock still mostly hard, watching her eat his cum.

"Any time yo want some, Prof," he said, "all you gotta do is ask." And with that, he headed upstairs, Heather watching his cock all the while.

Oh God, she thought, licking her fingers clean. What have I done?

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - - you can do both anonymously if you want to - - as feedback is what keeps me writing!

12