Prof Nook of Coxville County Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,544 Followers

"Oh yeah, Prof -- yo a natural tit fucker," Andre said. "Look at me a sec."

Heather looked up just as his phone clicked and she realised he'd taken a picture of her, his jet black cock protruding from her cleavage, the big knob head resting against her smiling face. He could do anything with that picture -- give it to his friends, show it to her husband, send it to the university -- and Heather realised that, right now at least, she didn't care. A red light appeared on the back of the phone as it faced her and she wondered if he was videoing this.

"Feel good, Prof?" Andre asked her.

"Uh-huh," Heather nodded.

"Tell me, then," Andre said. "Tell me what feels good."

"This," Heather said, her hands holding her huge tits around his thick cock, his knob head drizzling pre-cum over her cheek as she moved.

"Come on, Prof -- tell me -- say the words."

Heather blushed as she remembered watching Molly and Andre have sex -- no, fuck earlier in this very same chair, remembered what her daughter had been saying.

"I like having -- having your -- your cock between my boobs," she said haltingly.

"Come on, Prof -- yo can do better than that."

"I like -- I like your big, black cock -- fucking my big white tits," she said. "Feels so good -- so hot -- so hard and big."

"Yeah, you love that nigga dick, dontcha? Just like yo daughter."

"Oh God -- oh God, I do," she babbled.

"Wanna taste it, Prof? Huh? Suck that dick while you fuck it wit yo titties," Andre said.

Heather looked at him, glancing at his phone which was still pointed at her, then pulled back a little, his knob sliding around her jaw until it was in front of her.

For Molly? she thought to herself. No, this is for me.

She opened her mouth, her tongue rolling out and lashing around his knob head, swirling over it and licking up the still running pre-cum which tasted just as good as his load had earlier. She groaned low in her throat, leaned forward and swallowed a couple of inches of his black cock, still moving her tits up and down the base of his shaft. She purred, loving the feel of the very first dick to slide between her lips, closed her eyes and tried to take even more before the knob nudged at the back of her throat, making her gag slightly.

"Fuck yeah," Andre groaned. "Suck that nigga cock, Prof." He didn't know why the white women of the town had taken to black dick over the last week -- he'd heard stories of other brothers from the Westside getting their fair share of white pussy since he'd started fucking Molly -- but he didn't care. He had one fine ass girl in Molly waiting upstairs while her mom sucked and titfucked him down here; only thing that could be better would be getting them together at the same time.

"Gah!" Heather gasped, letting his cock fall from her mouth. "Is that -- is that okay?" she asked. She let go of her tits and grasped his cock in both hands, jerking him off as she looked up at him.

"First time sucking on a dick?" he asked, laughing as she nodded. "Yeah, just like yo daughter. Bet this be the first time someone's cum on you, huh?" he asked as he stood, making Heather move back, sitting on her heels as Andre stood over her, phone still pointed at her. "Keep stroking that dick, Prof," he said. "I'm'a cum all over yo face and titties."

Heather stared at his huge cock as it grew slightly bigger, pulsing in her hands as it delivered stream after stream of thick jism all over her. Strands of cum plastered themselves over her face, laying in her hair, falling over her face to hang off her jaw before clumps of the creamy white fluid fell on to her huge tits. It took only seconds for some of his spunk to fall into her waiting mouth which she eagerly ate, clamping her lips around his spurting knob to take several huge shots into her throat before she fell back, swallowing his cum as yet more poured out over her face and tits.

Eventually, his load slowed, leaving Heather covered in his cum, one hand still gripping his cock, the other scooping his jizz off her face and into his mouth.

He reached down and prised her hand off his cock so he could pull his sweatpants back up, his cock still half hard and bulging down his leg.

"Go grab a shower, Prof," he said. "I'm gonna go see yo daughter, show her what a slut for black cock her momma is," he said, waving his phone. "You want some more, you come get some."

Heather watched him walk out of the room and head up the stairs, all the while, scraping his cum from her body and licking her fingers clean.

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - - you can do both anonymously if you want to - - as feedback is what keeps me writing!

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,544 Followers
12