Project - Prometheus Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Korsa followed both women quickly, joining them in the alcove right away. Unlike outside, which was a giant pool of steaming hot water, this place had three pieces of furniture within it. There was a massive lounger, easily large enough to accommodate Korsa, a table built into the wall, laden with clean towels, soaps and oils. It sat right next to the lounger, allowing anyone on the couch to reach over and take what they wished.

The last thing there was what could only be described as a waterbed, only not in the traditional sense. It was a king-sized bed, but with a water barrier that lay upon it and on the bed, lay at least an inch of steaming hot water. The material was softer than silk, with edges that were six inches high, to keep the water in and prevent spillage obviously. Although, there were drains just below the bed, in case any water splashed out.

Korsa made herself comfortable on the lounger, lying down while spreading her legs, to let some heat she accumulated bleed off. Shazza slowly pushed Palesia back onto the waterbed, setting her down easily. Sia, sighed at the contact with the water and lay back, writhing at the sensation of the water on her skin. Shazza looked down at her and smiled, then did something odd.

She brought her hands together and closed her eyes for a moment and suddenly, all sense of time stopped. It was as though she had stopped the memory mid-moment, since Palesia was frozen, with a look of erotic bliss on her face. Shazza then walked over to Korsa and stood over the red-skinned woman, smirking.

"I can see that you are in need of some... stimulation. I can help provide that for you," she said as she gestured, waving her hand.

Seconds later, dildos and toys of varying shapes and sizes materialized before Korsa's eyes. Shocked at the immediate arrival of the items, Korsa looked at several of them longingly. She took a particular interest in a massive black one that was three inches around and nine inches long. And a two pronged dildo, with one half that was the same size as the first and the other half two inches in diameter and six inches in length.

"I have seen you give so much to my sister aspects, that I think you should receive something, in recompense for what you've done. I only ask that you enjoy yourself, doctor," Love said to her. With that, she trailed her hand down Korsa's massive chest, her hand disintegrating the clothes that Korsa wore. Looking down in surprise, Korsa saw she was completely naked, her eighty N cup tits only held in place by her hands.

Smiling lasciviously, Love turned away and went back to her exact position, before bringing her hands together again. With that, time started back up normally and Shazza crawled over to Palesia, sitting on all fours over her. She kissed her lover, letting her passion fuel their desire and Sia kissed her back. They kept at this for several minutes before Shazza stopped and made kisses and bites at Palesia's neck.

Korsa, had gone with the flow of the mood because she was hornier than a sex-starved nymphomaniac. There was no way she was just going to watch, without doing something about the throbbing wetness between her legs. Using her lower arms, she reached down to her puffy pussy lips and stroked them. Her hands became sticky because of it, but Korsa didn't care, as it had been too long. She continued to squeeze and caress her gargantuan rack, occasionally pinching her nipples, while she watched the lovers continue their interlude.

Shazza had stopped kissing Sia's neck and kissed her way down her body. She paid special attention to Palesia's tits, licking and sucking the nipples until they were hard enough to cut glass. Shazza made her way down until she reached her lover's bare pussy, its juices making it glisten in the low light. Using only her tongue, Shazza traced Sia's outer lips, slowly making her way to the gooey center.

The teasing slowness of this act drove Palesia mad with lust and desire. Her breathing picked up to short and erratic breaths as though she was on the edge of bliss. Judging by how her skin was flushed several shades darker than it normally was, it was clear that Sia was just at the brink. Shazza knew this and took her time, knowing that her lover would burst ever so delightfully!

Korsa had been busy with her own hands, using her deft and surgical fingers to locate and stimulate every erogenous point she knew. Like Palesia, she was teetering on the brink of climax, holding herself off, while building the feeling of it. Korsa had sweat as she eyed the massive dildos she wanted to try on her neglected pussy. Her own core had become a hot and sticky mess, just thinking about it.

Korsa continued to watch the female lovers have at it, relishing the carnal delights before her eyes. She noted that there were several shifts in the memory, like Love was changing the flow of it slightly. Korsa had noticed that she was seeing far more of the encounter play out. After seeing Shazza wink at her, she knew that the alterations were being done for her viewing pleasure.

Not that she minded that in the slightest as the view she had was a vivid one. She continued to manipulate her heavy breasts and her weeping quim while watching Shazza. She licked with agonizing slowness, succeeding in driving Palesia crazy with lust. It was then that Korsa saw Sia's clit come out of its protective covering, aching for some attention. Shazza saw it too and covered it with her mouth, continuing her ministrations.

The moment her clit was touched, Sia moaned lowly, then her pitch increased, as she felt her orgasm hit her. The moan became a cry, which soon became a wail of absolute bliss. Korsa wasn't far behind her, having reached the highest peak of denial, before setting herself off. She screamed out her orgasm, the power of which was enough to leave the big woman trembling with the aftershocks of it.

Her pussy gushed enough fluid to stain the couch, but Korsa didn't care, as she'd rarely experienced an orgasm of that intensity. Grinning to herself, she leaned over and grabbed the singular dildo, having plans for the two pronger later. She took the large tool in hand and brought it to her mouth. Using her upper two hands to play with and suck it, Korsa used her lower set to continue to play with her soaked quim.

Shazza had held Sia's legs apart as best as she could, since the strength of her peak was enough to have her nearly crush Shazza's head. Having saved herself a serious headache, she continued to lick and suck on Palesia's nethers. She was nowhere near done with the young concubine and wanted to eke out at least one more orgasm from her.

She had carefully slid two of her fingers into her lover's waiting canal and was rewarded with the sound of a delirious moan. Not long after she had pushed her digits in, Shazza fluttered them, like she was trying to make her fingers walk. This brought on a fresh wave of moans and squeaks, which was also making Sia's walls flutter. She knew that Palesia was multi orgasmic and used to this to her advantage.

Shazza continued to lick, suck and nibble on Palesia's inner lips, occasionally going for her clit, but only for a few seconds. She didn't want Palesia to have a quick orgasm on this climb either. Her goal was drive Sia into such a lustful frenzy that she'd unleash the sex-crazed hellion she knew dwelled inside her. By the way she was thrashing in the steamy waterbed, Shazza knew that she had nearly achieved her goal.

Korsa had just finished lubing up the dildo with her mouth and fitted it to her snug entrance. She pushed it in as she witnessed Shazza going to town on her lover, relishing the tight, filling sensations that the dildo gave her. She started slowly, letting the dildo slide in and out of her well-lubricated quim, moaning all the while. She then brought her own nipples to her mouth, one at a time, licking them constantly.

Not wanting to stop when she was so close, Shazza kept going, using one hand to keep fondling Sia's large melons. She continued to use her fingers to dance inside her sopping cunt, bringing her up to the brink again in record time. Disengaging her hand from Palesia's tits, Shazza moved it down to under her lover's plushy ass. Once she found her way to the superheated core that was Sia's nethers, she took her thumb and pressed it to her rear passage.

Palesia's eyes flew open as she could feel the reverberations starting, but this one would hit her slow like the last orgasm had. Shazza kept pressing with her thumb, opening her ass until her thumb slid in. Once it went past the first knuckle, Sia's scream exploded out of her, like an erupting volcano. She howled with her release, both her pussy and ass clenching hard, refusing to let Shazza have her fingers back.

Korsa was impressed with Shazza's ability to bring the young woman off so quickly! She had also taken down the two pronged dildo and had just finished lubing it up by the time Sia had blown her cork for the second time. She kept thrusting with the big singular dildo, letting herself enjoy this memory. An idea then popped into her head as to what she was going to do next! She hadn't tried this in some time, but Korsa figured 'What the hell, why not?'

She removed the big dildo from her frothing pussy before bringing the two pronger to bear. Korsa then slowly inserted the smaller of the two into the asshole after she had lubed it in own juices first. She took her time to get fully seated within her before she took the bigger dildo of the prong and slid it easily within herself. She had intended to move the dildo in and out of herself, while sucking the large one, but it seemed like Shazza had other ideas.

With a quick wave of her hand, the two pronger moved of its own accord, while the black singular dildo she held, vibrated. A small and barely audible giggle came from Shazza, before she kissed Palesia, who was on her way down from the high she was experiencing. Korsa then smirked at how inventive and sneaky the Xuul'khani woman was being and applied the dildo turned vibrator, to her now protruding clit.

As Shazza was kissing Sia, her eyes snapped open, and she pushed her lover over, splashing them both in the process. Shazza could have fought back, but she didn't. She wanted Palesia to have her way with her, to let the inner demoness out to play. This was a side of Sia that no one had seen, nor would ever see. It was a side she reserved for Shazza alone.

Palesia moved to where she was behind Shazza and was busy worshipping her ass. Using her hands, mouth and tongue, Sia had kneaded, caressed, pinched and slapped it, alternating between each motion. The level of voracious hunger that consumed her was both primal and unrelenting. Palesia would be sure to make Shazza know who it was that owned her heart and soul.

She didn't need to lick Shazza as she was already dripping wet and ready to take whatever Palesia wanted to do to her. Sia licked her anyways, wanting nothing more than to taste her woman, as she quivered in delight. She licked from her clit all the way to upper crack of her ass, then back again, being both forceful and vigorous in her cunnilingus.

Shazza moaned breathlessly, feeling the rise of endorphins throughout her body. She couldn't stand the teasing that Palesia was doing, writhing and groaning in erotic frustration. Not that she was going to complain much as her itch was being scratched delightfully. Almost as though Sia could sense her conflict, she sped things up a little and inserted three of her fingers into the moaning woman's waiting quim.

Korsa's eyebrows climbed at that motion, surprise finding its way onto her face, but only for a moment. A bold and aggressive move for sure, but she got the gist that Shazza wanted it that way. The two pronger continued its locomotion, the dildo pumping in and out of her squishy holes. She kept pressing the vibrating dildo near her clit, chasing an orgasm that was hovering a ways out of reach.

The Khontaran woman could feel that this orgasm would be one for the books as she could feel the buildup grow exponentially. She continued to tease herself, adding to the sheer intensity of the peak she would soon hit. Her breath caught as she continued her voyeurism, enjoying herself more than she thought possible at this moment.

Palesia had been thrusting her fingers in and out of Shazza's steaming core, in a hard and punishing manner. Shazza had yipped and squeak in both pain and pleasure as she was on the road to an orgasm. She was sure it would match Korsa's in power and intensity. Sia knew exactly how to turn her on in ways that no one else knew how, not even her Prince.

Shazza's pussy was frothing heavily as Palesia continued to drill her fingers in and out of her. Sia then took the middle finger of her unoccupied hand and pushed it into her lover's molten core. She pistoned it in and out along with the other three fingers, sending Shazza into a minigasm, while slicking it up. She removed it maybe a minute later, then pushed it into the tight hole that was Shazza's ass.

Her head popped up, and she wailed, a low keening sound that came from her gut. Once the finger was fully seated in Shazza's ass, Sia then curled her fingers into a claw like shape, pressing into Shazza's G-spot. She then pulled and push her fingers in and out of her ebon skinned lover, hammering her insides hard. It was at this point that Shazza went right off the deep end and went from a low wail to a full on scream that was torn from the depths of her soul.

Korsa then pressed the vibrating dildo into her clit directly, setting her off in a wordless roar that nearly drowned out Shazza's soul piercing scream. The energy in the room kept Korsa riding the edge of orgasm until that moment. The blast of her orgasm thundered through her like an earthquake, shaking the foundations of her being. Her eyes rolled in her skull at the force of her peak, her inner walls clenching so hard that Korsa felt she was crushing the two pronger that was still in her.

Drunkenly, she removed the abused toy from her still flexing holes, before she collapsed from exhaustion. She saw that Shazza had similarly flopped down on her front, also drained from the sensations of hitting her peak. Palesia slithered up and turned her lover on her side, so her face was out of the water. She then lay next to Shazza as she caught her breath, just staring at her woman.

"I love you Shazza," Palesia declared.

"I love you too Palesia," Shazza said back, smiling.

It was then that both women reached for each other and shared a kiss. This wasn't a carnal one, born of need, but a tender and loving kiss, shared between two souls pledged to each other. Despite the smell of sex and the hot mess that the three of them were, Korsa couldn't help but tear up a little. Seeing this only convinced Korsa all the more to try to help Shazza break away from the control she was under.

The moment the kiss ended, Shazza stood up and walked over to Korsa, as the memory faded away. She touched the big woman on the shoulder and almost instantly, her clothes were restored, and they jumped out of the memory. The others were waiting almost apprehensively and were overjoyed at their return.

They were especially happy to see that Love had gained her aura like the others had. The biggest difference that was obvious on this aspect was that her aura was so bright it seemed almost as bright as Korsa's. Innocence then ambled up, a grin plastering her face.

"Thank you so very much Doctor! We are all now of the belief that not only can we fight him, but that we can meet him in battle and win. Now the only thing to do to accomplish this is..." she began but was interrupted by a loud thrumming sound. The sound was accompanied by reality itself warping around them. It was almost like something was trying to come into this realm of existence and slowly succeeding.

"By the Gods! It's him! Everyone, run!" Innocence screamed. Needing no further encouragement, every aspect ran for several paces, before vanishing. Innocence looked around, almost panicking by the look on her face. Korsa took the initiative and offered her hand.

"Let's go! I know that it may not be ideal, but we can take refuge in my mind! The way may be open, since his focus is likely scattered," Korsa offered.

"Yes, please! Anywhere is better than here!" Innocence said, her voice hitting a hysterical pitch. In mere moments, the two of them had left the violated sanctuary of her hidden imaginings, arriving at the dusty plains where Korsa had entered. They moved as fast as they could, running valiantly towards the bridge point in their minds.

"There! I see it!" Innocence cried out. Sure enough, just ahead of them was the exit point. The door lay open, almost like it just been pushed to a halfway point. They closed the distance... fifty feet... forty feet... thirty feet... the two of them stretched out their arms as they closed in on it. Barely ten feet away, the door snapped shut, almost as though it recognized the fact that they were trying to escape.

"NO! We are right here! Open damn you!" Korsa screamed as she pounded on the portal, but it remained sealed.

"It will remain closed because I wish it to be," a deep masculine voice stated from behind them. Korsa whipped around to face it and sure enough, the Master was there, waiting. His arms were crossed, and he looked at the both of them in complete annoyance.

"I thought I had imprisoned you in a place you would not escape from. You are more clever than I gave you credit for," he mused as he approached them.

"I don't care what you think motherfucker! I will end you for what you've done!" Korsa growled at him. She brought her hands together to summon her Thuun'tara blade while gesturing for Innocence to get behind her. The Master looked at them both, almost like they amused him. Then, with a flick of his wrist, the two of them were wrapped in cocoons of earth. He tsked as he walked towards them with a lazy gait.

"You have both been very bad. Toying with my control? Trying to restore this woman as she was? That is impossible because she is dead. Nothing you do will matter and you will meddle no further. To the nightmares with you both," he whispered before placings his palms on both of their heads, digging his fingers into their scalps. The last thing either of them remembered before fading into blackness, was the sound of them screaming.

******************************

Taal'ani walked into the Psychology wing, making a straight beeline for Korsa. Since she had the least to do throughout the day, it was agreed that she would keep a physical eye on Korsa. Though Jaesa could have done so indefinitely, it helped put Natalya's mind at ease, that one of her friends was watching over the big woman. Talon had brought a couple of physical books to read, courtesy of Kasumi McKenzie.

She could have brought her own tablet, which had thousands of novels and such to choose from. Taal'ani had opted for a physical book because some books the Commander had were inaccessible on the galactic web. Most of which were old Earth classics, such as the Odyssey, along with many other old Homeric works. She found herself a comfortable chair and drew it close, so she could stay by Korsa and not miss anything.

Talon was just settling into the comfy chair when alarms sounded on the monitors! Korsa was in severe mental distress and her vitals had skyrocketed as had Shazza's! She jumped up and looked at the screens, double checking to be sure that this wasn't some programming error. Just then, Korsa thrashed about, almost like she was being electrocuted.

"Jaesa, what's happening?!?" Taal'ani called out.

"Korsa is suffering some sort of mental attack! Her vitals are spiking and if they don't come down, she'll suffer a heart attack or a stroke! Prep one hundred and forty CC's of Ketamine, now!" the AI commanded.