Project - Prometheus Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sohlkris ducked inside and thankfully found the High Chieftaness alone and apparently thinking. Once he moved closer to Valessa, she snapped out of her thoughts as she noticed him approach. A smile lit up her face as she leapt up and threw herself at him, her lips finding his as they kissed each other. Sohlkris wrapped his arms around her as he kissed her back, before he broke away from his woman.

"What's wrong?" Valessa asked him, worry creasing her beautiful face.

"Nothing, I just wanted to tell you about what Tahreena just told me," Sohlkris replied, chuckling. As he told Valessa about what happened, her worry gave way to happiness as she grinned at the news.

"That is one insightful little girl you've raised," she giggled.

"Indeed, she is! Takes after her mother that way. She even said that you remind her of her," Sohlkris told her.

"I'm honored!" Valessa replied with unshed tears in her eyes. "Tomorrow, I will announce to the Assembly of Chiefs and to the clan, that you are courting me. But tonight, let's see about giving your daughter the little sister that she wants."

Her voice practically dripped with lust and love, telling Sohlkris that she wanted his child badly. He made a move towards her only for her to dance away from his reach. He laughed for a moment, before he chased after her. Sohlkris knew that she was just teasing him, as she loved playing little games like this from time to time. In the end, he would always catch her and then, the real fun would begin!

Sohlkris chased her a bit more, driving her to her bedchamber. Valessa squealed like a girl, excited at the prospect of what was to come once he finally had her. He eventually caught her, pinning the woman against the edge of her bed. She looked up at him, all four of her eyes glowing with anticipation, need and desire. He stared down at her, his eyes smoldering in their intensity, conveying his need in a way beyond words.

"Sohlkris... I..." she stuttered.

"Yes, Valessa?"

"I... I think I'm in love with you!" she finally got out.

His eyes widened at this admission, not expecting to hear it from this woman! Even though they had been spending most of the last few nights together, he hadn't expected this, not so soon! But here she was, not only offering her body to him, but her heart and soul as well! She had put herself out there, taking a risk at this confession, knowing full well that he might not love her back. But he did love her back.

He had spent much of his time alone, thinking about what had drawn him to Valessa in the first place. She was not only beautiful, but she was smart, wise, perceptive and more importantly, she could make him laugh. He hadn't laughed at all since Ahrtellia had been taken from him, which was long before the Sareetahl had returned. Looking at Valessa, he saw that Tahreena was right; she would make a good mother.

"I... love you too," Sohlkris confessed. "I never thought I could feel like this again, but you make me believe in the impossible! Valessa, I know this goes against all tradition, but will you have me? As your consort, husband and mate?"

"Yes! Yes, yes, YES!" Valessa cried out joyously as her tears now flowed freely. Sohlkris picked her up and spun her around in the air, the both of them laughing gleefully. He set Valessa down after a minute, then pressed his lips to hers, his passion fully alive now. Valessa kissed him back, wanting nothing more than to take the man who held her heart in his hands.

Their hands moved rapidly and their clothing fell off each other's bodies, as they both wanted this. In moments, they were both naked, with only the heat of the nearby braziers keeping them warm. Sohlkris then scooped Valessa up and laid her on the bed, before he crawled overtop of her. Valessa's chest rose and fell rapidly, her heart and lungs doing what they could to keep up with her excitement.

Sohlkris kissed her again, before breaking away to kiss her neck, working his way down to her large tits. She cooed in delight as she felt him caress, knead and manipulate her mammaries, sending tingles through her body. He kept going, making his way further south, to where he was kissing and licking her lower belly. Valessa knew where he was going and what he intended, but wanted to give him something while he was at it.

Just as Sohlkris was reaching her nether lips, Valessa turned the tables on him, pulling him up by his head. He had a confused look on his face as she pushed him down on his back, then grinned as Valessa straddled his head. With the treasure he was seeking right above his face, Sohlkris wasn't going to complain. He opened his mouth and placed it right overtop of her steamy opening.

Valessa sighed as she could feel her lover's tongue go to work on her. She was riled even further as she could feel his long tongue snake its way past her opening, going right into her. Her eyes popped open so wide that she felt like they would roll out of her head. Unable to contain herself, she let out a long and luxurious moan, before she bent over, seeking to give Sohlkris something in return.

Her mouth opened, and she took his cock into it, swallowing the head, her lips reaching halfway down his shaft before she stopped. Valessa could feel Sohlkris shiver beneath her, as he was clearly enjoying what she was doing to him. She smiled as she continued to vallate him, wanting nothing more than to see and feel him cum.

Valessa wanted that more than anything, but she was of the mind that there was only one place for his seed tonight. Just the thought of being knocked up by this man and carrying his child made her all warm and feverish. No one but Faal'Dahr could invoke this feeling within her and now, Sohlkris was doing what she deemed impossible. Making her want to love, when she swore that no one would have her like that again.

She kept working her lover's dick, lubing it up and keeping it hard. If she had her way and she likely would, Valessa would keep this cock of his hard enough to ravage her all night. She kept a firm and constant level of suction on Sohlkris' tool, knowing that he enjoyed such sensations. She could hear him hum and moan in approval, lifting his hips to force more of his cock into her bobbing head.

She felt the familiar reverberations within her, as Sohlkris' tongue writhed within her. Every second within her was like liquid ecstasy, hitting every nerve that his wonderful tongue could reach. Just as suddenly as it had begun its rise within her, the orgasm Valessa's body promised, crashed into her. She stuttered out a shout with each wave that pulsed through her, her inner walls and lips fluttering as she popped her mouth away from Sohlkris' hardness.

She could feel his tongue worm its way out of her, and felt a small loss, but knew that it was only temporary. Valessa would soon be stuffed full of Sohl's hard dick and jittered at the thought of it. She could hear him grunt and groan beneath her and immediately knew that his tool needed attention. It stood there, hard and proud, waiting for Valessa to claim it as hers.

Scooting her hips over, Valessa moved closer to it until the tip was pressed against her slick entrance. Seconds later, Sohl's cockhead slipped into her and she sighed at the feeling of it, slowly taking every inch. She soon bottomed out on it, every nook and cranny within her, filled. With her eyes closed the whole time she was taking him, Valessa opened them and gazed down at her man.

"Normally, I would want to feel your seed all over me, but tonight, there is only one place I want it," she told him as she tapped her lower belly.

"As my love wishes," Sohlkris replied with a grin. He moved his hands to grip her hips and started rocking her back and forth on his dick. Valessa moaned and moved with him, loving the feel of the sparks dancing in her vision. She was still riding the last fumes of her previous peak and was on her way to another one. All this talk of taking his seed inside of her, pushed her desires further than she'd felt in a long time.

Valessa went to town on him, shimmying even more than she usually did. She wanted nothing more than to draw out every drop that she could out of Sohlkris. As she thought about it, several ideas came to mind for her to help him... release. Valessa cupped her jiggling tits, holding them in place as she pinched her nipples. She then opened her mouth and licked her nips and areolas, putting on a show for him.

That seemed to do the trick, as she could feel his dick expand slightly inside her, before it exploded. He groaned loudly, as his balls gave out their offering to her womb, saturating her insides. She knew that she was good with her mouth, but him losing it this quickly was new! He must have been just as turned on as she was and Valessa smiled at the thought.

"A little excited tonight?" she teased.

"More than a little, but I hope you ate well today. You are going to need every ounce of energy," he stated.

Before Valessa could ask what he was talking about, Sohlkris suddenly sat up. He brought his legs over the edge of the bed, while he still held her by the hips. Sohl then took each leg and placed them so that her ankles rested on his shoulders. He then took hold of her hips once more and raised them, withdrawing his dick from her tight channel. When only the head was left inside her, he drove her hips down onto his tool, filling her once again.

Now this was something new to her, but something that she was willing to try! Not only was it new, but the angle at which he was spearing her cunt, was enough to send pleasing vibes through her body. Valessa was entranced by how much higher her pleasure levels soared, hitting new highs for her. Sohlkris kept going, speeding up a little with each pump of his arms.

Holding him by his neck, Valessa helped Sohlkris out by moving her body with his arms. As strong as her new consort was, he couldn't be expected to do all the work by himself. She wanted some input in how fast and how hard she was being taken and right now, she was suffused with ecstasy. Each thrust into her tight passage was bliss, and she wanted more!

Her breathing picked up again as Sohl kept fucking her like this, driving into her at a pace that was sending her towards another orgasm. She whimpered in anticipation of its arrival, knowing it would be more powerful than the one that had come before. Valessa did what she could to contain herself, but with the lightning racing through her body, that was simply impossible.

Her inner walls clenched hard on Sohlkris and she screamed as she came, her body locking up on him. Valessa could feel Sohl still pistoning in and out of her, like he wasn't there yet. Her eyes widened as she felt a small sequence of minigasms shoot through her as he continued. Each thrust was a shot of pure pleasure running through her, which she was enjoying immensely.

Valessa could feel his breathing become more erratic as he kept ravaging her pussy. She was nearly at the point where she begged him to stop, until he roared, throwing his head back as he filled her waiting quim. She could feel his essence bathe her insides, giving her more of what she wanted. Valessa moaned and stopped moving, lowering her legs from Sohl's shoulders, resting them on the furs.

"That... was..." she breathed.

"Yes! It's past time I take what is mine!" he growled. The comment caught her off guard, but the look in Sohlkris' eyes spoke of taking the woman who wanted him. She smiled and purred, before pushing him to lie back on the bed. She could feel his steely hardness within her and knew that he was more than up for more sex. Valessa pushed her tits into his face, nearly smothering the man with her soft flesh.

"Yours?" she teased.

"Yes!" he exulted while sucking and licking her breasts.

"Then this, is mine!" she replied, grinding her quim on his dick while grabbing at his balls. His growl deepened at this and he nodded vigorously.

"Yes! All of it, yours!" he agreed.

Valessa purred some more, then moved her hips once again, riding the man beneath her. She always liked this position best, as it allowed her to take full control over the pace. Right now, she was in the mood for one thing only and that was to have her cunt soaked in Sohlkris' cum. Already, he'd cum twice and was ready to give more, which Valessa was grateful for. And, she would have more, before the night was over.

She rode Sohlkris like there was no tomorrow, her hips rising and falling so fast they seemed to be a blur. Valessa flexed her inner muscles with each stroke, doing whatever she could to make Sohlkris cum. The constant pressure on his cock was having an effect on him, as he could feel his seed race through his veins, his dick eager to fire again. With his hands gripping Valessa's ass, Sohl moved with her downward thrusts and came hard.

The moment his seed hit her love channel, Valessa could feel another orgasm lighting her up. It wasn't a huge one like the one from before, but it was enough to leave her with a pleasurable shiver. On instinct and without warning, she bit Sohlkris on the shoulder. It wasn't a hard bite or even a painful one, but it was enough to draw blood. She looked down at her recovering lover and saw that something had changed. It was almost like a switch had flipped and she wasn't sure of what was coming next.

He growled softly, enjoying the moment for now. Sohlkris the pushed Valessa off him, much to her disappointment, as he got up. It was only after she could feel him maneuvering around her that she understood what he had in mind. She felt his hands manhandle her, moving her body to where he wanted it to be. She felt his still hard cock poking around at her entrance, ready to fill her waiting quim.

Sohlkris gripped her hair, pulling on it as he brought her head and neck up to where he could reach it. He then kissed and nibbled on her neck, driving Valessa wild with desire. As he did this, he pushed his tool deep into her leaky cunt, filling her nicely. She cooed in delight with this, until he let her hair go, gripping her hips tightly. Sohl then drove into his woman, hard. He wanted her to remember the night that she made him, hers.

Sohlkris plowed his cock into her, plundering her treasure and eager to fill it with his essence. Sohl kept going, his passion stoked beyond what he thought was possible. He jackhammered into the woman beneath him, chasing one final peak as he lay into her. Valessa was breathing rapidly, her tits swaying pendulously as her consort and future husband ravaged her.

Valessa could feel herself slipping into blissful oblivion as his cock hammered into her. She knew that this one would finish her for the night and pushed back against Sohlkris, doing what she could to help him. She was nearing her peak when she felt and heard a loud crack on her ass, as Sohlkris slapped her ass, hard. The feeling of it was more than enough to push her past the point of no return and she wailed in pain and pleasure.

Sohlkris howled like a hound, Valessa's orgasm driving him to his almost instantly. He swore that he felt his balls shrink a bit, as he emptied the contents of them for the last time that night. Nothing had prepared him for how intense this encounter had been. He couldn't believe that he had found love with another woman! It defied all reason or logic to him, but there it was.

It was this love that had driven him to these new heights of bliss; he was sure of it. For the first time in a long time, he felt content, at peace with himself. Like there wasn't a care in the world and his only care was the woman beneath him. They finally came apart after all of that, the two lovers breathing raggedly as they strove to catch their breaths. Valessa turned her head and looked at Sohlkris, smiling languidly.

"I cannot wait to become your wife," she moaned as she cuddled against him.

"And I eagerly await the day that you call me your husband," he breathed as he drew the furs to cover them against the cold.

Valessa snuggled into the crook of his neck, sighing happily as she stayed warm against her man. She felt a small flutter in her belly, almost like she could feel her wish taking root. Though it was far too early to be sure, Valessa took the feeling as a good omen and slowly drifted off to sleep. Her slow breathing was accompanied by Solhkris' quiet snores as he too joined his future wife in the bliss of sleep.

******************************

Vahltiem paced in the lodge that was granted to him with the only six warriors he trusted standing guard outside. His mind whirled with the new possibilities that lay before him. Though the current situation wasn't ideal to him, it was still something that he could work with. Given enough time and the correct influence, he could manipulate things to where he could come out ahead.

That Light Eater the Alliance had brought with them would prove to be useful, as long as he could drive a wedge between her and the High Chieftaness. It might prove difficult, considering that Luminia vouched for this Shazza's character. But if things were put into play where it looked like Shazza was doing anything untoward any Artucian...

Vahltiem cackled at the implications of what he could do, provided that the moment and timing were flawless. He sat there, drumming up additional possibilities to not only deal with Luminia, but that troublesome woman Zaelina and her brat. Though he still had time, he would have to act soon, or risk losing his position as chief of the Darhourt. As the structure of a plan began to form, with many outcomes that would favor him, Vahltiem smiled.

******************************

Well, I do hope that everyone enjoyed how this chapter turned out! I know I did and I have many more adventures planned out for the crew of the Perseus! Rest assured, they won't be staying on Talemkha forever, as I have plans to see the crew out in the galaxy, exploring! So much will be coming together in the next few chapters and if everyone has been paying attention, you will see something like Bad Wolf show up! Extra points to you if you got that reference! šŸ˜‰

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read my work and I do hope that you've enjoyed it! I'm open to constructive criticism and will seriously consider any suggestions made about various story arcs. Please rate and comment on my work down below and ask me questions if you wish, as I love hearing from my fans! If you like what I write, don't be afraid to follow and share, though your views, ratings and comments are quite enough for me.

In the meantime, this is C.H. Darkstrider, signing off to grab a beer and some quality time with the wife! ;) You will attain whatever you most desire, as long as you believe in yourself. Cheers!