Prom Ch. 16: Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was a far cry to the arousal she felt currently as her heart beat fast and her pussy tingled tenderly. She made a final exaggerated moan as she brought her lips down over his shaft with a quick, forceful movement. Jim's dick nestled snuggly into the top of her throat and he tensed harder and finally came. He shot powerfully, hitting the roof of her mouth, before continuing to pump fully several more times. Rachel slipped her lips back up his shaft and felt his eruption continue onto her tongue. Jim was breathing loudly and gasping and she found herself smiling brightly to herself as she savored the exciting feeling of his pleasure.

As Jim finally concluded, Rachel worked his entire shaft over several more times and continued to swallow. She stayed down on him for longer than necessary and gave him a few more tender sucks as he shivered and squirmed. She was enjoying everything and wanted Jim to feel as good as he had made her feel with his kind words earlier in the parking lot. She'd always known that he'd cared for at least superficially, but he had struck a nerve with his serious and genuine tone. It was the closest she had ever felt to him, despite having already given him half a dozen blowjobs throughout the year.

Finally, she slowly began to raise her head and let Jim slip gently from her lips. She inhaled deeply as she eased herself back into the passenger seat with a satisfied smile. She blushed happily as she caught Jim beaming at her with an expression of pure euphoria. She swallowed an additional time for good measure before shooting him a toothy grin and a playful wink.

Neither of them said anything for several seconds before Rachel finally broke the ice with another unexpected move. She casually reached forward and brought her reach to the joint that was still firmly pinched between Jim's fingers. She playfully plucked it from his grip and shot him another friendly grin as she brought it to her still slightly moistened lips and took a quick drag.

"Mmmm...guess I'm changing my mind about all sorts of things all of a sudden"

She smiled deviously and pushed the smoke smoothly out through her mouth, before handing the joint back to Jim and slumping into her seat with a satisfied smile. She suddenly felt better about life again. The news about her English class grade was still a significant blow, but it was no longer ruining her day. She thought of how far she'd come in just a few weeks and just how bleak things could've been had she not miraculously switched paths once again.

And now, sitting in Jim's car having just finished what she'd done for him, she felt even more like her old self. The unnatural chastity she'd practiced had been good for her, but it wasn't her. She needed to be able to find a medium between enjoying who she was and not falling into another dark spiral. Neither ends of the spectrum were healthy, and now that she had allowed the pendulum to swing ever so slightly back towards the middle, she felt more whole once again.

Rachel and Jim talked, joked, and smoked for a while longer as the final minutes of the school day ticked away. Rachel teased him for having to stay after school the following day to rehearse commencement exercises. Deep down, she was joking to deflect the disappointment she felt in herself but it still felt good to make the whole topic seem light and not life-ruining. He teased her back and told her that since she technically wasn't graduating, that his coupons were still valid. They both laughed hard as Rachel shook her head at his insistence that until her diploma was in her hand, his penis still could be.

Eventually they knew people would be coming to their cars so they bid their adieus and went their separate ways. There was still just over a week of school left until graduation so they'd definitely see each other again. But they both sensed a strange feeling like a chapter was coming to an end. It was entirely probable that they might hook up again in the future, maybe even in the coming weeks. But then again, maybe not. Their unexpected little rendezvous might just have been the last time that Rachel found herself leaned over Jim's center console smirking to herself at whatever goofy joke he had just told her to talk her into giving him head.

Rachel had let her gaze stay on his friendly face for a few long seconds before she'd hopped out of his car and watched him pull out of the lot. It might've been strange to categorize a relationship based almost solely on sporadic, casual hookups as being close or intimate, but it almost was. Jim was practically the first boy Rachel had been with at Pine Valley and the fact that they had been able to keep doing what they'd done (or more accurately, what she'd done for him) all throughout the year while still remaining good friends up until the end was pretty cool to them both.

With conflicted sigh, she returned to her own car and sat down in the seat. She felt warm and content but just a touch of sadness seeped through her happy mood as she thought about Jim and the end of the whole year. She smirked as she remembered Matt's latest annoying text message and how she had almost answered him before Jim had interrupted. She pulled her phone from her pocket and flicked it back on to the message.

But she didn't respond.

She brought up his contact page and changed the name from "Matt" to "Don't Care". It was just a small gesture for her own purposes, but it helped to drive the point home in her head that she truly didn't need him for anything anymore. She wouldn't delete him or all his texts and calls because, like her yellow t-shirt, they were reminders of what she had done and she didn't want to sanitize them away. But an era truly was coming to an end for her.

She perked up suddenly as her thoughts skipped past graduation and to what would follow. She would be going to the beach for senior week right after and she also needed to set up her summer school class. She would be hanging out with Rebecca and hopefully preparing for their college (and field hockey) careers together. She would be seeing Kevin and lots of other people. There would be fun to be had, trouble to get into, and (her eyebrows narrowed as a devilish grin skipped across her face), possibly a few boys to see.

Rachel bit her lip in excitement as she started her car and began to pull out of the lot as well.

A new chapter was just beginning...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

...and we're done! Whew!

Let me start by saying that if you made it to this point, I am humbled and grateful that you took the time to read almost 200,000 words of something I wasn't sure I'd ever write.

I hope you all enjoyed the stories. There may be more to tell about Rachel so I hope that you were able to pick up on the number of references to experiences that she may have gone through in the past (or will go through in the future). I am also curious as to how you all perceived her. It was my goal to paint the picture of a flawed, but sympathetic character whose good qualities hopefully outweighed any collateral damage she may have caused along the way. But that is up for you to decide.

Above all, if you loved the stories, liked them, or were one of the people who gave them 1-star, I still appreciate you taking the time to read. Writing them was a fun experience, and if reading them gave any of you even a portion of that enjoyment, then it was an endeavor well worth it.

Thank you all!

-TRC