Prom Double Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed in and then paused, looking at the utter abandon in her face before I took her virginity. She only winced a little let out a squeak before wrapping her legs around me.

"Are you okay?" I asked again, only to be met with another string of profanity.

I relented and started to fuck her, Katy staring at where my dick entered her. Her hand had plunged into her shorts, and she was furiously fingering herself as she watched.

"Don't you dare come," I hissed to her.

Katy's eyes widened in shock but pulled her hand out. I wrenched Amber's legs free and wrapped them around my elbows, leaning forward on my fists as I started to slam into her, tits bouncing wildly. I'm no pornstar, but Amber was sure doing one hell of an impression of one as I fucked her. She came again and then ordered me to fuck her as I slowed down in concern. This girl was full of surprises. Had she been some party pickup I'd have wondered if she was on something. Katy just sat by the side, her tits jigging in time with my thrusts as she stared at us. I did my best to control myself, but when she started coming again I lost it and headed into the home stretch. I stared down at my girl as my balls tightened and I came inside of her. Weeks of longing poured out as I came hard and long. Spent, I collapsed on top of her and caught my breath.

"Holy shit," I heard Katy mumble from the side.

I propped myself up on my elbow and looked down on my girl. Her 'fucks' had turned into 'oh my Gods' and she smiled up at me, still shaking.

"That was amazing, oh my God."

I pulled out and wiped us both with the towel. I looked up to find Katy still grinning down and Amber.

"She fell asleep," Katy giggled, pointing at her.

I came up behind Katy and wrapped her in a hug, and we both looked down on my sleeping princess.

"You still up for a go?" I asked, cupping her breasts.

"Oh God yes, are you ready?"

"Not yet, but first I'm going to take care of you like I did her."

She only whimpered in assent. I laid her back on the bed and kissed her before working my way down her body. I could feel myself starting to harden already, but I wanted to make her feel good first.

"You liked watching?"

"Oh yeah, I was about to come when you stopped me. That was so fucking hot."

"Maybe we'll make enough noise to wake her up and she can watch you lose your virginity."

Her eyes darted to Amber with a wicked grin. "Fuck yeah. Oh!" she yelped as I licked her nipple. "Let's make some noise."

I began focusing on her breasts, sucking on one while fondling the other, Katy murmuring her appreciation.

"Are you ready yet?" she begged, but I just shook my head and continued down.

I peeled off her shorts and then grabbed her hips, yanking her wet pussy up to my face, causing her to yelp. I was kind of kneeling now, her thighs draped over shoulder as Amber woke up. I smile at her.

"Just in time," I grinned as I lowered my mouth to give Katy her first lick. "Why don't you return the favor."

Amber smiled at me and moved over to kiss Katy. I lowered her to the bed, and we both worked on her. I moved my hand up and slid it into her, discovering no barrier. I began licking her as I finger fucked her, and she came in no time, pulling Amber up for a kiss as she shook. Amber and I sat up and looked down at her flushed body.

"Are you ready, baby?" Amber asked.

Katy just nodded as she stared apprehensively between her legs at my hard cock.

"He's going to make you a woman," Amber purred.

"I'll go easy," I promised. Katy nodded again. I was about to guide myself in when I had a wicked idea. "Guide me in," I told Amber.

Amber grinned lasciviously and then engulfed my cock with her mouth, getting me nice and wet. She lined me up and I slowly pushed forward, easing myself in. Katy was wide-eyed, hands grasping the comforter, as her eyes jumped from mine to where I was disappearing into her and back. I fed her inch after slow inch, rocking myself deeper every time. Finally, I rammed home the last inch and towered over her.

"You good?" I asked.

"Yeah, yeah," she gasped. "Oh my God, that is so much better."

I paused. "I thought this was your first time?"

"Oh, yeah...I," she glanced guiltily at Amber. "I have a toy..."

"Yeah?" I grinned, pulling out before sliding back in. "What kind of toy?"

"I...ah...oh God...a vibrator."

I began fucking her in time with my questions. "Where does a girl like you get a vibrator?"

"On...oh God...spring break."

"What kind of girl buys a vibrator on spring break?"

"A...uh...nasty girl."

"What kind of girl uses her best friend's boyfriend for a fuck?"

"A nasty little slut."

"Is that what you are?"

"Yeah, fuck, I'm a nasty little slut."

"And what do you want to do?"

"I...uh...want to get fucked. God, I want to get fucked. Fuck me."

"You want to be watched as you get fucked?"

"Fuck yeah, I want to...oh God...get fucked, watched, watch you fuck."

"You going to go to frat parties and get fucked?"

"Fuck yeah. All the guys. Just fuck me, watch me be a nasty little slut."

You could almost see the gears turn in her head as she imagined the scene, her getting gangbanged at a party. I began to fuck her in earnest, folding her in half and pounding into her. I grabbed Amber and pulled her in for a kiss and Katy moaned in appreciation. Amber took over with the dirty talk, leaning right over Katy and talking to her.

"Give him that pussy. He's going to fill your little slut pussy with his cum. Look at him fucking you, you little slut, he didn't even have to date you, you nasty little slut, you just open your legs for any dick, don't you slut?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I need to get fucked," Katy cried.

"You should thank Amber for letting you use my dick."

"Fuck, thank you, Amber, for letting me use your boyfriend's dick! Fuck, oh fuck!"

The scene was too erotic to comprehend, a gorgeous girl talking about how slutty she was while I fucked her, all the while coached by another gorgeous girl. I was getting close. I reached out and wrapped my hand around Katy's throat. Her eyes flew open at me.

"Oh God yes, choke me! Oh, God!"

She started to come again. I couldn't hold back either and began furiously pumping into her, Amber crying out encouragement from the side. I finished and collapsed on top of her, Amber nuzzling me from the side. Finally, I rolled over to my back between them. I wrapped an arm around each and held them close.

"God that was wonderful," Katy finally sighed. "Thank you."

"Thank you," I nodded with a smile.

"Can we do it again?" Amber asked hopefully.

"Oh no, I'm done for the night. Tomorrow."

She pouted a little and snuggled me some more. I closed my eyes and smiled contently. We had the whole weekend, now was time to sleep and recharge.

12