Prominent Breasts, Boss's Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she's standing topless in her kitchen after the staff went home. Her bra and chef's jacket are on the countertop. I can see how nervous she is and I don't blame her one bit.

I give her breasts an inspection for 'quality control.' Pushing them with my fingers. Rubbing the skin. Prodding at the sides to make them sway. I even bounce them a little. I am careful to avoid any premature leakage. That should be saved for later. But my touching is enough to make her nipples erect, which causes her to blush.

Once I'm satisfied with my inspection, I tell her to wear her chef's jacket again. Nothing underneath. This is pre-planned so she knows the drill. The fabric of her outfit is thick but it's noticeable that she's not wearing a bra. The shape of her chest area is different now that she's braless.

Both of us push separate carts toward the dining area of the restaurant where a select group of guests are sitting. Seven in total for tonight. These are mostly business travelers looking for an escape from their daily lives. A few are locals who paid top dollar to join, since they aren't booked with the hotel. Fees are fees, after all.

Walking behind Nouri is like marching a man towards his death. I can feel the undeniable tension which gives me a God-like rush. The smell of fear. But I am armed only with my words. And this is very consensual, I can assure you of that.

Our guests turn silent when they hear our footsteps and the wheels of the carts. I'm new to this kind of service, but I'm a fast learner. I enjoy it because kinky sexual activities will be involved. Our guests enjoy it for the same reason. None of them have ever had this kind of milk service before.

The carts stop and we're standing in front of the two tables where the guests are sitting. We introduce ourselves and Nouri explains that this is her restaurant. She explains the history behind it -- a beautiful story -- and the food we're about to serve. A light, late night dessert.

I do the honors of opening Nouri's jacket. Where she presents her food, I present her breasts. I'm fond of her big tits. As much as I want to admire them all night, I'm curious about the reaction of the guests, so I look at them. Just as I thought. The crowd is transfixed by these lactating boobs.

For a moment, I try to envision myself in Nouri's position. In her career, I'm sure she's used to people fawning over her food whenever she presents it. After all, her food is art. It looks like it belongs in a museum, it's that pretty. Now, the five-star food was secondary to her prominent breasts and hard nipples.

Oh yes, those nipples are like Naomi Watts on a breezy, braless day. A dream of dreams. Anyone with a pulse and beating heart would want to suck on those. Her breasts are looking swollen from arousal and milk. Her nipples beg to feel release.

"I think our guests have waited long enough," I say. "Mother nature has been gracious enough to provide us with her most potent drink."

With my little nudge, the restaurant owner is blushing, but my smile is one that is comforting.

Everyone in the room watches with the same curiosity as Nouri uses both hands to get a firm hold of her left breast. She bends over, aiming her long brownish-pink nipple towards a cake and gives herself a nice squeeze. Starting from the base of her breast, she pushes that pressure towards her nipple.

The result is glorious. Nouri's nipple is spraying a stream of white cream onto the gourmet desserts. Cakes, custards, puddings, cups of coffee, were being dressed with breast milk. The fluid is making a mess on the platter, but the right kind of mess. To me, it is true art. Jackson Pollock putting the final touches on a masterpiece.

When the breast is done, Nouri uses her other tit. It is adorable seeing her facial expression as she milks herself. She looks serious, because after all, this is serious work. She looks as though she's putting the final touches on a meal fit for a royal family, but instead of traditional culinary instruments, she's using a sexual body part.

She stands upright when complete. White drops of milk hang from the tips of her nipples and she wipes it away with her hands.

"Bon appetit," Nouri says with a straight face and upright posture.

It's amazing how composed she looks after lactating onto her food. I'm sure it is agonizing to do something so sexual in front of everyone. Even now, as she stands beside the carts of her food, her chef's jacket is still open and her big tits are still exposed. It's all part of the night's service.

The guests are apprehensive about getting their first bite. Nervousness is normal. I smile and tell them that it's okay to be shy. We're exploring and learning together. That this will always be a secret amongst the like-minded.

Like proper women, they stand and form a line, each grabbing a small spoon while eyeing what they choose to eat first. With their perfect manners, they take small bites of whatever appeals to their personal taste. The sophisticated women are sure to get an equal portion of cake with milk. Custard with cream.

There's something oddly addictive about what I'm doing. I see the sexual darkness that these women have and are now embracing. All thanks to the wonders of Nouri's body.

I see the women becoming emboldened after their first bite. They eat a little more. Their spoonfuls become bigger. A brave woman asks Nouri for 'extra cream' in the most delicate voice, struggling to find the confidence, and Nouri agrees to the request. The woman sucks Nouri's nipple and Nouri looks like she has the shock of a lifetime.

Ah, the things people do for money. In my line of work, I'm sent to deal with deadbeats, sharks, and cheats. I make them pay. I hurt them if I have to. Kill if I must. Do they deserve it? They know the risks when they make the deal. And they know who they're fucking with.

Nouri's case is different. She has a beautiful heart to match her beautiful breasts. I respect that she's sacrificing her body and integrity to help her struggling employees. That's a lot more than most employers would do. But is it really a sacrifice if I see that Nouri is on the verge of an orgasm?

The women are mauling Nouri's big breasts. Manners be damned. Apparently the breast milk is so delicious that women of integrity are reduced to acting like addicts. They have a taste of Nouri's food, and needing more cream, they suck on her nipple for extra milk. Fresh milk that is still warm, I might add.

It strikes my curiosity. I've never tasted a woman's breast milk before, but I love the taboo thought of it. I love the swollen appearance of lactating breasts. As for big nipples, that's one of my addictions. The bigger the more suckable. Nouri has the total package as far as I'm concerned.

These women respect me, so they step out of the way when I approach. It's my turn and they've had their fair share. I don't mind that Nouri's nipples are now covered in saliva. I think a woman's saliva is quite erotic if fresh from a lustful mouth.

Looking at the tits, I wonder if it's my imagination, or have the large breasts turned even more swollen waiting for me? The nipples appear to be protruding in anticipation of my mouth.

I lean down and suck on her nipple. As expected, she tastes good. Her milk is creamy and sweet. It's the first time I've ever tasted a woman's milk and I enjoy the thought that it comes from her body. As expected, her nipple is stiff and feels delightful on my tongue. I roll it around in my mouth, sucking on it.

The more I suckle, the harder she gets, and the more milk squirts into my mouth. I gladly drink it. I hear Nouri moan. She's enjoying it, so I do it even more.

Nouri tries to pull her body away from me, but she stops herself. I know this must be difficult for a good Muslim woman like herself. But nothing is free in this world. I deeply respect her loyalty to her workers and her commitment to her restaurant. It's an admirable trait.

For that reason, I give pleasure to her other nipple. Breast milk and saliva flow into my mouth and I enjoy the flavor once again.

She deserves an orgasm so I pull my mouth away. I instruct Nouri to undress and lay across the table. This hadn't been discussed prior, but she doesn't refuse my request. No one refuses my request. I'm sure Nouri understands my occupation by now.

The women continue eating small bites while Nouri undresses. Maybe it's her classical training from culinary school, but she does everything I say and treats her chef's jacket with reverence as she removes it. She even removes her shoes to get barefoot. Her stomach, thighs, and butt, show the aftermath of her recent pregnancy. She's sexy as hell.

Following my orders, she lays on the nearest table. Her face shows a bundle of nerves and her movements are tense. I peek between her legs and she is wet. I can smell it, too.

I'm an artist as well. I grab the cake with my bare hands, placing it on the center of Nouri's chest. I take a handful of pudding and place it on top of Nouri's big breasts, making sure to lather each nipple. I put handfuls of custard on Nouri's crotch and pussy. This makes her flinch, hard. I put more of the custard on Nouri's toes, which also makes her flinch.

The result is the restaurant owner laying stiff with her gourmet food across her body. She looks straight towards the ceiling with a bewildered expression. She knows what's about to happen.

"Is everybody full already?" I ask, as if to taunt them for being so timid. "Indulge a little more. Show your gratitude towards the chef. Taste new things and elevate your palates."

Everyone in the dining area hesitates, except for me, because I never hesitate. I get the ball rolling by putting the tip of Nouri's toe in my mouth to suck. It is covered by the yellow custard with remnants of white milk still glazed on top. I'm interested in sucking Nouri's clitoris as well, but that will come later. I like the idea of tasting another woman's saliva on it.

The others join me. We dine on Nouri's body and I can hear moaning. While licking her toes, I can see the women putting their mouths all over. They share the food around Nouri's breasts and crotch. Her nipples are sucked and her labia is licked. A tongue went into her cunt and Nouri moans. Her toes curl into circles.

I figure I'd do the honors. I put two fingers inside Nouri while an office accountant sucks the clitoris. Other women are nursing at each breast, thirsty for more fresh milk.

This makes Nouri cum and she sobs uncontrollably. But we don't stop. These women are paying good money to be here and they expect their money's worth. They want big orgasms, new experiences, and for the night's specialty -- everything Nouri has to offer.

I lick my fingers clean and taste Nouri's fluids. It's as delicious as her breast milk, which the others keep on drinking until the tits are drained. Nouri is laying on her back, breathing heavy, while the women take turns for every precious drop of her liquids.

This is her first night on the job.

My trip here is extended for another week -- call it overseeing a major investment. The hotel owner is now compliant and the side venture is also performing strongly. I eat at Nouri's restaurant everyday and she always prepares something special for me.

One of the night meetings took place in the executive suite and I pair Nouri with a young hotel employee. The young employee latches her mouth on each lactating breast and the new crop of guests are watching this spectacle in awe. They'd never seen anything like this before. This fantasy never crossed their minds until I presented them with the opportunity to see it.

Nouri kisses the woman in a passionate makeout session, swapping breast milk in each other's mouths. They go down on each other. Then the timid guests take turns going down on Nouri and sample each nipple. Late at night, everyone leaves with their heads twirling. Everyone with wetness between their legs and lactation in their mouths.

"I'm grateful for the money," she says to me after the experience. "My employees are thrilled to have their jobs back. Of course, I told them it's a loan from the hotel owner and they believed me."

We're both naked in the bathroom together. Alone in the suite. Nouri's body is a mess, covered in her breast milk, along with squirt (hers and others). Her hair is also messy and there are fluids streaked across her face.

"Technically you're telling the truth. This hotel is under new management and we expect a full staff from now on."

Nouri touched the undersides of her own breasts. "My nipples are sore. They've been sucked for over an hour. I can orgasm just from nipple play, you know."

"I can tell. Your nipples are heavenly gifts."

"Will you shower with me? Wash my hair. I could use a good helper to rinse out the squirt and accidental urine."

I laugh. "Haven't you realized? The urine part was intentional. You're marked territory."

"That's a terrifying thought, yet oddly arousing."

We get in the shower together and have a quick rinse. I hold the shower head in my hand and wash Nouri from behind. She's facing away from me. I rinse her hair and think of the sexual fluids flowing down her body.

Do I feel bad for this? Not really. Nouri's life is mundane and she's overworked. Because of me, her employees have their jobs back. Because of me, Nouri and her employees can go back to doing what they love, which is cooking and serving their delicious food.

Nouri is living her best life because of me. I turn off the water and shampoo her hair. She's still facing away from me. I use shower gel on her body, reaching over to lather her breasts. There is still extra milk inside -- miraculously, after all she did that night -- and I gladly play with her sore nipples. Although I can't see her face, I can hear her breathing.

The End

Support your local restaurants.

Your votes, comments & favorites are appreciated.

12