Promise

Story Info
A slave is forced to endure for her Master.
1.2k words
3.93
54.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,917 Followers

For over an hour, the eggs had been churning inside her. No one in the coffee shop knew what was taking place inside her form-fitting jeans.

...no one but Him.

she had not spoken much. He had been more than happy to quietly remind her of what her body already screamed: she was extremely frustrated. It had taken every bit of willpower and concentration based on the six years of training to remain still as the eggs clanked furiously together within her wet sex. she was thankful for the sweater her Master had suggested she wear, for the extra layer covering her chest had ensured that her nipples would not be visible.

But finally, back at the house just minutes after His promise of a hot bath, she knew that relief was nearly at hand. Emerging from the car, she groaned softly through gritted teeth, knowing she was not to beg unless she was truly desperate, and the perpetual stimulation had certainly not been to the level of making her desperate.

...just incredibly horny beyond belief.

"How are you doing, little one?"

"Okay, Master," she replied, her voice a little shaky as she closed the passenger door. The winter air was dry and cold on her face, in great contrast with the wetness and the warmth between her legs. The crotch of her thong was uncomfortable, as it had been for quite a while because her body was flowing greatly from the constant churning within her.

After locking the car, her Master came around the front of the Corvette and took her into His arms. Even through the winter clothing, she was almost fully certain that she could feel His reassuring heartbeat: the sound which announced His love for her, the rhythm which mirrored His possessive thrusts, the force which compelled her to kneel each morning and evening before Him in her vulnerable nudity.

"Do you need to cum?" He asked, dipping His head to direct His hot words straight into her ear.

"Y-yes, Sir."

Somehow, the control box for the eggs felt like a massive weight, attached to the belt at her left hip. All she needed to do was pull up her winter coat and turn down or even turn off the incessant clanking within her.

When her Master opened her winter coat, she thought and hoped that He would actually turn down the power to the eggs. Instead, He placed His hands on her breasts and guided her backward until she was leaning against the passenger door of the Corvette. she could not even begin to count the number of times He had molested her against His favorite car, and twice He had even bent her over the hood and used her - both times in winter and while the hood was still warm from the drive just ended.

When He began to unbuckle her decorative belt, she hoped that He would be removing the eggs from her and replacing them with a certain part of Himself. First because of Nature and then because of His business trip to Somalia, she had not enjoyed having His thickness filling her and, knowing better than to vocalize her desire, she used her eyes to implore her Master to fuck her, to make her claw at Him and scream His name into the cold moonlit night.

As He unbuttoned and unzipped her snug jeans, she kept her hands on His upper arms, knowing that if she were to release her grip, she would likely try to undress Him. Nonetheless, she almost did release her grip, nearly certain that the punishment would be well worth her taking the initiative.

Yet He stopped there and brought His large hands back up to the swells upon her chest. "Finger yourself with the eggs inside you."

she was unsuccessful in her attempt to hold back a soft whine of disappointment, but consoled herself with the hope that this could be just the beginning of an event, not the main event itself - that after all this time, her Master was likely just toying with her body and especially with her mind to further heighten the eventual moment of impalement. As she complied with her Master's command, she kept thinking, hoping, wishing, dreaming about being thrown to the snow-covered ground, her bare ass and legs shivering as He drew out His solid erection and, using the advantage of external sexual anatomy, remained fairly warm as He pressed into her gladly-yielding body for the first time in several weeks. As much as she loathed cold weather, as much as she abhorred snow and ice, she would gladly and enthusiastically be fully naked and completely freezing in the snow just to have her Master pushing deep into her once again.

He slid a hand from her chest, down over the fluffy pink sweater, and lifted the sweater's hem to reach for the control box affixed to her wide belt. she gripped His arm more firmly while continuing to finger her clitoris, hoping that this was the end of her weeks-long carnal torment, only her lengthy training preventing her voice from shamelessly begging to be fucked in the open air of the cold winter night.

Edging His hips forward, He briefly pressed the bulge of His arousal against her forearm. It was just a quick taste of how He felt, a rapid reassurance that she was not carnally suffering alone.

He squeezed a breast and dipped His head, His lips effortlessly finding hers despite the lengthy time apart...

He swallowed her scream as the eggs within her lurched to full song. Then He hugged her fiercely, His powerful arms anchoring her as she floated from herself, struggling to prevent the orgasm her Master was attempting to force upon her. she could no longer finger herself, but kept her hand down the front of her jeans, down the front of her thong, her body wantonly humping her own hand as the tears of desperation began to fall...

"Kneel!"

she had barely heard her Master's command, but her knees somehow found the snow-covered driveway. her eyes were closed as she rocked back and forth, struggling to hold her impending climax at bay, hoping she could wait until the necessary permission was granted.

Time seemed to stand still as she floated in the murkiness between agonizing bliss and blissful agony.

The first jet of warmth on her cheek shocked her back to her present reality, and she very nearly lost the battle. Several weeks without ejaculating allowed her Master to truly mark her, yet she could not enjoy the facial.

Not yet.

she was pushed to the ground, her glazed face pressed into the cold snow. she barely heard His permission, His order, but her body rejoiced regardless as He held her down, dominating her in yet another way as one orgasm rolled into the next. Almost as torturous was the fact that the eggs continued to perpetuate her release, practically creating a string of climaxes which quickly exhausted her, to the point that she was actually quite thankful when she felt His hand on the control box and knew that in a moment she could finally regain her breath and allow her sated body to sag further into the cold snow.

The inert eggs remained inside her as her Master carried her to the back door. As He entered the house with His loving slave limp in His arms, she looked up at Him weakly, barely able to smile her thanks and more than ready for the hot bath He had promised her on the drive back home.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,917 Followers