Promises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKHowling
KKHowling
360 Followers

Then she was leaning back on her haunches, slowly stroking him, unable to keep from smiling at the look of bliss on his face. Was he a bit humbled by the fact she could deep throat him? Or pleasantly surprised that she could?

“God that was fucking great!” he breathed.

“I wasn’t sure I could,” she admitted with a little giggle. “I mean, I have before but…” for an instant, a part of her did not want to say it; did not want to bow to his ego. But the rest of her was aching to have him inside her again, any rationalizations about teaching him a lesson long gone. “But not with anyone as big as you,” she finished, looking up into his eyes. He gave a deep sigh and slipped his hand behind her head, pulling her toward him again. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, letting him pull her mouth down over his member.

Debbie was amazed at how sexually stimulated she was by the way he forced her head down onto his cock; couldn’t believe how much she desired to be on her knees for him. If it wasn’t for the aching emptiness in her pussy, she might have sucked him off again right then.

She reluctantly pulled her lips away from his rod. Still on her hands and knees, she turned and presented her firm, round ass to him. She wanted him to take her from behind, drive her hard into the mattress and bring her to that mystical fourth orgasm. She felt him climb up onto the bed behind her, but instead of his cock sliding into her, she felt his tongue. He was licking her sopping pussy, his finger lightly twirling on her clit. Her hips bucked involuntarily as shiver of pleasure lit up her body. His tongue and finger worked in unison, sliding, licking and touching her just the way she needed to be touched. She cried out as her whole body trembled again.

Then Debbie felt Kyle’s tongue glide up to her asshole, probing gently around her sphincter. No man had ever done that to her before and for a brief instant, she was uncomfortable with it. Whether it was the four glasses of wine, or her newfound willingness at his hands, or both, she didn’t know. But as soon as she accepted it, she realized how wonderfully erotic it felt to have a man’s tongue tickling her anus. His finger continued to expertly massage her clit, pausing now and again to slide into her hot, waiting pussy.

Debbie was accustomed to an unimaginative routine of foreplay, then sex. Stopping in mid-fuck to pleasure each other was something new for her and she found deliciously erotic. Giving had excited her, but receiving… wow! Kyle was so good at it that he could probably bring her to her fourth orgasm without putting his cock back in her. But she knew he wouldn’t do it like that. He was going to make her cum with his rod pounding into her from behind. This brief pause was only serving to whet her appetites further.

She was moaning, rocking her ass against his tongue and finger, when he stopped licking and positioned himself behind her. Once again his sizeable organ was sliding into her. He took hold of her hips and drew himself into her as deep as he would go. Debbie pushed back against him, reveling in how he felt even larger doggie style. He pulled almost all the way out of her and then drove himself deep into her again. He repeated this several times before she was aware that, mixed with ecstasy, she was experiencing, was pain.

Pain for Debbie had never before been erotic. Now, however, as his jackhammer strokes felt like they might split her in two, she craved it. He was going faster now, but still pounding every bit as deep. Her face and breasts were pressed against the bed as she held her ass up high for him to ravage. Her moans were rising in pitch and now were gasps and squeals, shaking with the rhythm of his strokes. Over and over he plunged into her, hard and deep each time, shaking her insides with every thrust. Tears trickled from the corners of her eyes, her breath driven from her by the force of fucking. It felt so good she thought it might kill her.

Suddenly, she experienced a sensation that caused her eyes to pop wide open, a squeal to escape from her throat. She was so overloaded with sexual stimulation that at first she didn’t realize what had happened. Then she felt his finger sliding deeper into her ass, electrifying parts of her she never thought possible. His cock continued to pound her pussy, filling her over and over, bringing her ever closer to another orgasm. But the excitement she felt when he put his finger up her ass told Debbie there was one more thing she wanted.

She had had anal sex three times. Once with a college boyfriend and twice with Paul. In all three cases she had thoroughly hated it. Tonight, however, it would be different. Those other times had been devoid of spontaneity, had felt almost like lab experiments. She had just let them do it to her. There had been no excitement or pleasure in it for her.

Kyle was working a second finger into her now as her muscles relaxed to accommodate him. His hard, rhythmic pounding of her pussy combined with the excitement of his fingers in her ass were driving her to the brink of orgasm.

“Ohhh, God!” she gasped. “Put it in my ass! Put it in my ass!” Debbie wanted Kyle to make her cum with his cock in her ass. She drew a deep breath as he pushed the head of his member into her back door. He was slowly working it into her with short, gentle thrusts, each a little deeper than the last. It was the most exquisite, erotic pain-slash-pleasure she had ever known. He had just barely got half of his cock sliding in and out of her ass when she started cumming. He must have felt the beginning of her orgasm, because he suddenly gave a hard, deep thrust that drove almost all of his cock into her. The explosion of pain and orgasm hit her simultaneously.

Debbie wanted to scream in agony; wanted to scream in pleasure, but in truth, she had no idea if she ever made a sound. She couldn’t see or hear or feel anything but the high voltage thrill that was electrifying her body; her whole being. Her body rocked and spasmed as she experienced several orgasms in quick succession, something that had never happened to her before. She would never be sure how many she had or how long they lasted, but she was completely unaware of anything around her while they did. Even after the orgasms passed, she lay face down on the bed, her body still shuddering in ecstasy. She could hardly breathe, she felt so satisfied. She lay panting and tingling, every nerve ending in her body singing.

She lay face down, spread-eagle on the bed exhausted, reveling in the aftermath of the most incredible orgasms she had ever had. She became aware that Kyle was not with her. She heard water running in the bathroom and knew when he came out, he would not get back into bed with her. She rolled onto her back, slight feelings of disappointment creeping in. It would have been the ultimate if he laid down beside her, pulled her into his strong arms and held her all night. Maybe it was better if he didn’t, she told herself. Better that she leave it as a fuck. If he were to curl up in bed with her afterward, it would be more like an affair. Or worse.

Kyle came out of the bathroom and looked at her without saying anything, smiling ever so slightly. Debbie spread her legs wide as he watched, running her hand up her stomach and encircling her breast playfully. She gave him a smile that held nothing back; told him quite clearly he had rocked her world. She wanted to say something, ask him if he felt as good, as thoroughly satisfied, as she did. But no words came out. She may have been afraid to hear the answer, or maybe she didn’t really care how she compared to his other lovers.

“Kyle, you’ve got to promise me…” she started, looking away from him, her smile evaporating.

“I won’t tell anyone,” he assured her. “Paul will never find out.”

She shook her head. “No, not that. I know you’ll keep this a secret. No, promise me this was a one-time thing. That you’ll never try to make it happen again.”

Had he started to protest? Certainly he could point out that she been the instigator tonight. But then he just smiled and nodded. “I promise,” he told her.

As she watched his naked body leave the room, she understood the reason she had made him promise. If he wanted to have her again, she didn’t think she would be strong enough to refuse. Sex with Kyle had been the most thrilling experience of her life. If she ever had the chance again, would she be able to say no?

It hit her suddenly that he was going to get dressed and leave and that this fantasy would fade into memory, never to repeat. Never again would his big cock drive her to the heights of ecstasy she had just experienced. The rest of her life would be spent trying to recapture those feelings; trying in vain, she feared. Debbie wasn’t ready for it to end. She jumped out of bed and hurried down the stairs.

He had gathered up his clothes and was just about to put his pants back on when she reached him. Debbie pulled his jeans from his hands and led him back to the sofa. He complied without question, as if he had already known she was not yet done with him. He sat as she climbed on to the sofa, kneeling beside him, kissing his chest and abdomen, her hair falling into his lap. She ran her hands all over him, feeling the muscles in his biceps, chest and thighs. She slowly kissed down his stomach, paused to rub her face against his cock, which was already beginning to stiffen again, and then continued down first one thigh, then the other. She smothered him with soft, sensual kisses, as her hands traced the lines of his body.

When she worked her way back up his legs again, she found him almost fully erect again. She took him in her hand and began licking him, running her tongue in turn over his head, shaft and balls. Then Debbie wrapped her lips around his cock and bobbed slowly up and down on it. She closed her eyes and savored the taste and feel of him in her mouth. She had lost count of how many times she had gone down on him tonight, but she knew this would be the last. She could hardly believe it, but she was filled with a sense of disappointment and loss. She continued her steady sucking for several minutes, because she simply didn’t want to stop.

Then she straddled him again and slowly lowered herself onto his shaft. Debbie wasn’t as wet as she had been earlier and she was surprised to find how sore she was. She rocked back and forth, slipping a little bit more of him in with each pass. When he was entirely in her, she couldn’t move. She knew she could not go again, so she just sat astride him and absorbed the sensation of him inside her.

“I, I’m sorry,” she apologized. “But I just can’t do it again.” She leaned against him, pressing her breasts to his chest, kissing his neck. “I really wanted to though,” she added unnecessarily.

“S’okay,” he told her. “I don’t think I could either. Besides,” he added. “You were spectacular.”

“Really?” she asked, and immediately felt foolish.

“Really,” he repeated, looking her in the eye. At his words she felt a hot flush pass through her body. The feeling of satisfaction, already beyond any she had ever experienced, deepened still further. She swiveled her hips back and forth, delighting as much in the feel of his cock inside her as in his words. Her head would explode if she got any happier.

“I think you’re lying to me,” she said with a sly grin.. He raised an eyebrow and shook his head.

“No, I mean it,” he said. “You were incredible.”

“I didn’t mean about that, silly. Of course I was!” She smiled at him. “I meant, you lied that you couldn’t go again.” Debbie climbed off of him, wincing involuntarily at the emptiness she experienced as he withdrew from her. “I may be too sore, but I’ll bet you’re not.”

She knelt beside him on the sofa again, took hold of his member and stroked it. She kissed him on the chest, neck and lips and then whispered in his ear.

“Did you like how I sucked your cock?”

“God, yes,” he breathed.

“Good, ‘cause I’m going to suck it again.” She bent down and sucked gently on the tip, then pulled back to whisper again. “I’m going to suck your cock until you cum in my mouth.” She settled herself into a comfortable position and lowered her head into his lap. She slid his rod into her mouth and bobbed her head slowly up and down his shaft. She closed her eyes, savoring the taste of his organ, his stiffness on her tongue and the heavy sighs of his breathing. Steadily, sensuously, Debbie massaged his cock with her lips and tongue. She thought she could be happy to go on sucking him like that all night. But she wanted to make him cum again.

“God, Kyle,” she said, slipping him momentarily from her mouth. “Can you believe I’m lying here sucking your cock?” With that she started bobbing faster, working him with her hand now as well. He moaned his appreciation, running his fingers faster and faster though her tangled and sweaty blonde hair.

“Mmmmmm, cum in my mouth, Kyle,” she told him, pausing only long enough to get the words out. “I want to swallow your load again.” She began moaning herself as she buried her head in his lap, sucking him as hard and as fast as she knew how. She didn’t think she had ever talked or moaned while giving a blow job. It made her feel like a porn star. She sucked furiously now, pumping him with her hand as well, pausing every so often to say something erotic.

“God I love having your dick in my mouth. Mmmmm” Suck, suck, suck.

“Aaaahhh, let me taste your cum on my tongue.” Suck, suck.

“Mmmmm, just let me taste you again.”

It took a while but she patiently stayed with it. He called out her name as he came.

“Oh God, Debbie! God, Debbie! Oh, yeah!”

For the second time that night she tasted his sperm and for the second time she swallowed it. She sucked on him slowly after he had cum, delighting in the way his body shook with the pleasure given by her lips. She finally let his spent member slip from her mouth, not without a sense of loss; of yearning. She rested her head between his legs, her cheek against his cock and balls.

“Kyle,” she said weakly. “You know that promise I made you make?”

“Uh-huh.”

“I made you promise because…” Debbie hesitated, not sure how to say it. “Because I might not say no. And I couldn’t do that to Paul. You understand?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Really,” she said with feeling. “I mean it. I don’t know if I could turn you down if all you wanted was a blow job.” She kissed his balls for emphasis. “So you can’t ask me, or even look at me in a way that I think you might ask me. Promise?”

“I promise,” he said.

“Okay,” she said, climbing off of him. “Thank you.”

Kyle got up and pulled on his clothes. Debbie watched, enjoying seeing him dress, but felt disappointment as his clothes hid his body from her. She stood up and put her arms around him as he finished dressing. He pulled her naked body against him and kissed her on the top of her head. Then he let her go and went to the front door.

“Kyle,” Debbie called as he was stepping out into the rainy night. He paused, waiting. “Maybe some time you could break your promise, okay?”

He smiled and pulled the door shut behind him.

KKHowling
KKHowling
360 Followers