Prophet Seeking Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Echo lost sense of everything beyond the divine sensation as it washed her mind clear of all past concerns. Ridding her of everything that came before and filled that void with a powerful sense of contentment. She carried on milking that pleasure as her muscles clenched around her slippery fingers. It was pure bliss. But it couldn't last. Amazingly the hunger was already reasserting itself before the aftershocks of pleasure even had a chance to subside.

Echo repeated the process a few more times, bringing herself to the height of ecstasy and back again, until her body was exhausted, and her head was clear. By the time her desires had been fully satisfied she'd forgotten why she was in that dreary cave in the first place.

Without a second thought Echo walked confidently out of the shadows and into the bright light of day. Everything in the forest seemed new and full of promise, herself most of all. The airy tune she hummed harmonized naturally with the sweet melody of the songbirds in the trees. The sun kissed her gloriously nude body. Previous worries forgotten, she strode onward by a secluded pool of crystal-clear water, trampling a man-shaped patch of yellow flowers underfoot as she passed.

* * *

A resounding knock on the door yanked Echo from a deep sleep. Her eyes open reluctantly. Once her vision adjusted to the dark, she glanced down to see that she had kicked off her sheets in her sleep. That wasn't the only thing she noticed. Her cheeks flushed with heat as she realized her hand was shimmied down her pajama bottoms. Must have been quite a dream she was having.

Another round of knocking refocused her sluggish thoughts. She snatched her hand from the proverbial cookie jar and glanced over at the alarm clock. 3 a.m. Hitting the light, she hurried to the door before the persistent banging woke the whole mountainside. Guess Mia missed her frosty feet after all.

"Just couldn't stay away from these magnificent sweater puppets, could you?" She hauled open the door and was greeted by the top of a head. Instead of her best friend's hot pink spikes she saw a mass of tussled Jon-Snow-like curls. Her heart nearly shuttered to a stop and then kicked into double-time. "Nick!"

When he lifted his head his blue eyes were heavy lidded and rimmed with red. At least for once those eyes were actually trained on her face, for a second anyway. Then they drifted downward to settle firmly on her tits. "I do love a good puppet show." He said in a slightly drunken drawl.

Even plastered he was still so drool worthy it should be criminal- one count of public temptation. Echo also took the opportunity to let her eyes wander. He was wearing nothing but a soft white robe that was tied loose enough to show a dusting of hair on his chiseled chest. Her imagination raced at what might be revealed with one tug of that flimsy terrycloth sash.

She was so lost in her mental musings that she was only halfway aware he was speaking. "Huh?"

"I said wanna get legless? I brought some almond liqueur." He offered up a handful of nips as well as a certain look. An I-always-get-what-I-want kind of look, and right now he wanted her. Echo swallowed hard.

Nick in full-on flirt mode was a heady sight to behold. Echo had to shake her head to kickstart her brain into gear. The voice of reason that chimed in sounded suspiciously like Mia's. What is he doing banging on your door in the middle of the night anyway? Amber probably got sick of the swaggering manslut routine and kicked his cocky ass to the curb.

"I'm allergic to almonds." She said softly. Apparently even flailing and gasping on the cafeteria floor in 10th grade hadn't been enough to leave a lasting impression on Nick.

"Right. I knew that." He tossed the little bottles causally behind his shoulder. "Never mind. There is more than one way to make you legless. Why don't you let me in and I'll show you the night of your life."

He flashed her the kind of confident grin that just a few hours ago would have set her head spinning like a carousel on full tilt. This time she only felt a little dizzy like after a stroll through the hall of mirrors.

"What happened with your latest squeeze toy?"

He shrugged. "Turns out proposing a three way with her roommate wasn't the one-month anniversary present she had in mind."

"Mia turned you down too, huh?" Echo said it to be catty but as she spoke she realized that it was probably true.

His sheepish expression was as good as a confession.

"So now you're here." She finally had Nick at her doorstep, promising to rock her world. It should be a dream come true. So why didn't it feel that way? Cuz you're his third choice, her brain unhelpfully reminded. Hey! Who asked you anyway?

"Now I'm here." He raised one arm to lean against the doorframe and rested his forehead on his bicep. "C'mon Echo baby. Open up. I know you've been dreaming of getting with this since eighth grade. I figure it's about time I throw you a bone. If you know what I mean." His words came out in a low rumble that washed over her like crushed velvet and almost blunted the crudeness of their meaning. Almost.

So Nick wasn't a poet. And yeah, he was basically offering a pity fuck. Still he was so damn tempting. Especially with those eyes of his set to smolder and aimed straight at her. He shifted on one foot and the robe gaped to show off a few rows of his mouthwatering 6 pack. Or was that a 12 pack? If only he'd shift a little bit more to the left-

"So what do you say, baby. Won't you let me in?" The question hung in the air between them so hot and heavy that she had to resist tugging on her collar to release the pent-up steam.

Echo couldn't quite be sure when but Nick had inched in gradually and was so near his breath brushed across her cheek. His expression was full of self-satisfaction. She was rooted to the spot, her grip on the door tightening. And still he edged closer, eating up the final inches between them, his full lips parted.

She had seen this movie enough times to know what happens next. He was going to kiss her. As a mere spectator she'd witness him act out this scene many times. She'd fantasized more times than she cared to admit about what it would feel like to be the one getting the leading lady treatment. Cherished, desired, special. Now that the moment had arrive it made her feel... none of those things.

Echo blinked hard and then pulled away from him as if his lips were as toxic as a hemlock dipped Almond Joy. It was as though a long fever had suddenly broken. Dreamy or not, the guy was an egotistical jerk. That would never change. She had already wasted far too much time loving someone who could only love himself.

"I could let you in to my room... and parts beyond, to enact every fantasy my heated imagination has ever dreamt up, until you forget the names of all the women who came before me." She opened the door a little wider, a coy smirk stretched across her lips. It was his turn to gulp as he watched her run her tongue slowly across them.

There was no question about it, she had his undivided attention now.

"But let's just skip the middleman altogether and you can go fuck a mirror."

With that Echo slammed the door in Nick's astonished face and crawled back into bed for a little more 'me time'.

12