Protected Area

Story Info
She trespassed into a protected area in the nature reserve.
2.9k words
4.21
37k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,548 Followers

I was deep in the nature reserve, working in one of the protected areas. This particular area was protected for two reasons. It needed time to revegetate without people interfering and we had a bear with a couple of cubs in the area. She was a sensitive soul, especially when it came to a possible threat to her cubs.

That old bear knew me and as long as I stayed away from her cubs I shouldn't have a problem with her. You'll note that I say shouldn't, not wouldn't. Bears can be contrary creatures.

I wasn't in my uniform because I was working well away from the general public. There's a time for a uniform and a time when you know that the work you're going to do will wreak havoc on that nice uniform. In the latter instance tough old jeans and an old work-shirt were the order of the day.

How do we keep people out of the protected areas, you ask? We issue warnings at the ranger station when they first enter. We give out little maps indicating the protected parts. We put up chains at the start of the trails leading into those areas, with signs that warn people off and threaten them.

With those warnings and maps and chains and signs you can understand that I might be a little peeved to find this pretty young thing traipsing along in the middle of the protected area, heading in my general direction.

"Excuse me, Miss," I said politely, wanting to get her attention. It's always better to chase the idiots off politely.

"Fuck off," she said, smiling sweetly, but otherwise ignoring me.

"If you don't mind," I said, my voice a lot firmer now, "you're in a protected area and you need to leave it immediately. Back the way you came would probably be the quickest way."

"Get real. As if I'm going to listen to you," she snapped. "I'm not going back. Might I point out that you're also in the so-called protected area."

"I have a special dispensation," I informed her. "You don't. Now please turn around and go back the way you came. You will find trails that will take you around this section of the park."

"I also have a special dispensation," she said. "I'm here because I'm going to take some photos of the bears in this section."

"The hell you have and the hell you are," I snapped. "If you had a special dispensation I'd have been informed. If I'd been informed I'd have revoked it immediately. If you annoy Mathilda or her cubs she will eat you. You're not going anywhere near her. Please depart immediately."

This was one of those times when I really needed the authority of wearing the uniform. If I'd had it on she wouldn't have argued.

She gave me a simpering smile.

"You're not the boss of me," she said childishly, "so why don't you just sit on your thumb and rotate."

With that sort of remark I downgraded her age by about five years. I'd thought she'd been about eighteen but apparently not, she just looked it. That was OK. I knew how to deal with snotty brats.

She went to push past me and I took steps to see that the reserve's rules and regulations were obeyed. Well, selected rules and regulations, anyway. I grabbed her arm as she pushed past, taking a step back to sit on a convenient rock by the side of the trail. She was bent across my knee before she knew what was happening.

The silly chit was wearing a dress. Not really the sort of thing to wear while hiking around a nature reserve. I flicked the dress up out of the way and my hand came down hard on her bottom.

"Silly little girls get spanked," I told her. "Rules are put in for a reason. Not just because the adults want to be difficult."

"Stop it, you pig," she shrieked as my hand came down again. "I'm not a kid. I'm and adult, damn you. You can't do this."

"Yeah, yeah, I know you think you're all grown up. Give it a year or two and you will be. Not if you get eaten by a bear, though."

"Damn it. Stop. I'm eighteen. I can drive. I can vote. I'm an adult."

I paused the spanking.

"Truly? You're eighteen? From your childish comment I had you down as younger."

"Yes, I'm eighteen. And I meant what I said. I don't have to do what you say."

"OK, you're an adult. Just not a very smart one. I guess that means I have to treat you as an adult and not a kid?"

"Yes," she snarled at me, not even stopping to consider what that meant.

"OK," I said, and yanked her panties down, exposing a very attractive backside. I promptly spanked it.

"Wait! What?" She sounded a trifle confused.

"If you're an adult it's only reasonable that I give you an adult type spanking," I reasoned. "Now I believe we were discussing the park rules and regulations and your penchant for breaking them and the desirability of not getting eaten."

By this time I'd dropped a few more spanks on that pretty red bottom and she was seething.

"All right, damn you. I'll go back the way I came. Satisfied? Stop spanking me."

I won't say she was admitting to any fault but she was willing to return from whence she came. I thought I could consider that a win. I swung her back onto her feet and she stood there, hands hovering over her bottom, wanting to rub it but nervous about touching it.

"You," she said, and stopped. I could tell she was dying to call me a lot of nasty names but her bottom was warning her to go easy.

"There's nothing in this park that would eat people anyway," she finally said, happy to have found a legitimate complaint.

She was standing there, panties still down around her knees, legs parted, front of her dress pulled up slightly by the hands protecting her bottom, nearly, but not quite, exposing her pussy.

"Carnivores come in all shapes and sizes," I told her, going down on one knee as I spoke.

My right hand slid round and cupped her bottom and my left hand lifted her dress a little more. Then my face was between her legs, teeth grazing against her lips and tongue darting around to taste her.

She gave a shocked cry, her hands coming around and clutching at my hair. Not pulling it, just clutching it. From the noises she was making I think she was telling me to stop but I couldn't be sure. She was a trifle incoherent.

My mouth ravished her, teasing her lips, probing inside her with my tongue, getting her worked up quite quickly. Obviously not used to this type of assault. She managed to say no rather loudly when my tongue sort her passage and found her hymen. Her intact hymen, damn it. That ruled out certain amounts of fun.

When I started touching around her clitoris she gave a small shriek and became even more incoherent, especially as I was deliberately touching those sensitive places every time it seemed she was about to say something sensible.

I spent an interesting few minutes arousing her, almost laughing when she finally had a climax, her hand jammed against her mouth to stop herself screaming.

I stood up and smiled at her. Before I could make a clever remark about the things that eat you she started on me.

"I suppose you're going to rape me now," she accused, breathing hard.

"No," I told her, shaking my head, quite willing to allay her fears on that score.

"NO! Why not?" she demanded. "You've got me worked up and aroused. It's your duty to carry on and finish what you started. If you didn't intend to finish properly you should never have started. You owe me."

"Ah, kid, you're a virgin, remember," I pointed out.

"I'm not a kid and I'm only a virgin because you're not standing up to your responsibilities and taking care of it. What sort of molester are you if you get scared off by a virgin? You should have thought of that before you attacked me."

Me, I didn't know what to say. What the hell do you say to a girl who's demanding that you rape her?

"Well?" she demanded when I didn't say anything. "Are you going to get on with it or not? I can't stand here all day waiting for you to decide."

"Fine," I said, throwing up my hands in surrender. "Take off your dress and I'll get on with raping you."

That put the onus right back on her I thought smugly, feeling my smugness drain away as she promptly whipped off her dress and unhooked her bra. She really did have a nice figure. If I had to rape someone I guess she was one of the choicer victims to select.

Still, it wasn't really my style to initiate an unwilling virgin, although I guess you could debate just how unwilling she was. Maybe a little bit of rough play would have her backing down. I reached out and pulled her naked body hard against me and kissed her - hard. She kissed me back, just as hard. My hands were on her, mauling her breasts, rubbing them roughly, feeling her nipples pressing against my palms, hard little nubs that were pushing out and clamouring for attention.

I dropped a hand to her mons, rubbing firmly. She didn't exactly shave her mons, but she certainly trimmed and shaped her fur. My fingers tangled in it, tugging it lightly, before moving down and under, rubbing against her mound.

Again I added a little bit of roughness to my touching, pressing hard against her mound as I massaged her. She was making funny noises, writhing against me. All ready to cut and run, I decided, probably not even stopping to get dressed until she was out of sight.

I relaxed and stepped back a little, smiling at her. She stood there, staring at me and breathing hard. Her face was flushed, her lips swollen from where I'd kissed her, her breasts heaving, also slightly swollen and tipped by erect and demanding nipples. She was subconsciously easing her legs further apart, leaving herself wide open to me.

Looking at her it dawned on me that if someone wanted to avoid rape by running then that someone had better be me. She was one careless movement away from jumping on me. I gave an internal sigh and resigned myself to my fate. Sometimes you just have to go with the flow.

I pulled her naked body against me again, holding her tight.

"I am going to make allowances for you being a virgin and start slowly," I told her. "That's the only allowance I'll make. If it hurts when I take you, bad luck, but I don't want to know. Got it?"

She nodded, not seeming to mind the imminent painful loss of her virginity. I gave a mental shrug and pushed her down onto the ground. Not that I had to push very hard. I roughly toed her ankle and she moved her legs further apart, leaving herself totally exposed. Oh, boy. It was blatantly obvious that she was ready and waiting.

I dropped my trousers and shorts, watching her closely as I did so. Maybe seeing a man's erection would shake some sense into her. Ha. Fat chance. From what I could see the view merely provided a dash of lust to go with her neediness.

For a brief moment I considered spanking some sense into her. The trouble was, spanking her was probably what initiated the whole deal. I was going to have to do my manly duty or run away screaming.

I settled onto the ground between her thighs, reaching out to lightly stroke her lips. I eased them apart, my erection moving into position. I was taking it nice and slow at this stage and she was watching me like a hawk, determined not to miss a single thing that I did.

Spreading her lips slightly and pressing my cock between them caused her to hold her breath for a moment. Her lips closed, wrapping lovingly around my cock, and her eyes seemed to widen even more now that she was watching me enter her. Just a little deeper and I was touching the barrier. She gasped and resumed breathing, her eyes finally moving up to meet mine.

She gave no sign that she was changing her mind so I started leaning against her, bringing a little more pressure to bear. Something gave way and I saw her wince, her eyes once more darting down to watch my cock as it continued its inexorable way into her.

She might have been hot and wet but she was also tight, with unused muscles keeping her closed. I had to force my way along her passage, my rigidity overcoming her muscular tenseness, forcing her to yield and let me pass, her passage continuing to close around me and hold me.

Once I was fully home I just lay like that for a few moments, giving her a chance to adjust to what had happened. I could feel her slowly relax under me, accepting. That was my cue to start moving. I pulled back a little and returned, still moving slowly. I did this a couple of times to see if she'd start matching my movements but no.

"The idea," I told her, "is that when I push into you, you lift your hips and push to meet me. Try it. You'll like it."

"That always puts me off trying new things," she grumbled, and I grinned.

It was the same with me. Being told try it, you'll like it, is enough to put me off. Fortunately this didn't stop her from moving to meet me the next time I pushed home.

I continued, slow and easy, letting her get a feel as to what was happening. There was a slightly dreamy expression on her face as we moved. Time to kick things up a notch, I decided.

"Play time is over," I told her and she looked at me, slightly startled. "Time to get down to some serious business," I said. "I expect you to do your share."

She was looking a little confused but that confusion changed to shock when I pulled right back and drove in hard, her whole body bouncing with the force of my thrust. Another hard thrust and she was squealing and pushing urgently to meet me. I winked at her and she looked smugly pleased. Then I settled down to really making her work.

This may have been a first for her but the way she was reacting there was no way it would be the last. I suspected that her male acquaintances were in for a shock in the near future. I drove in hard and she responded beautifully and energetically, eager to get the most out of the experience.

She was now babbling and pleading as she bounced under me, wanting more of the same and just plain more. Her arousal had her in a tight grip and was clawing at her nerves, demanding that her passion have its way. I kept pressing on, watching her reactions.

I was almost disappointed when the time came to finish things off. I could take a lot more of this myself. Ah, theoretically, that is. Physically I was at the end of my tether and about to cut loose. I kept going for those few last vital moments, finally pushing her over the edge and into a screaming climax, a climax in which I happily joined.

She slumped on the ground under me and I just slumped on top of her, not caring if I was crushing her. We both lay there, breathing heavily.

Then there was a loud grunt, and neither of us had made that noise. Two pairs of eyes turned to the side and we both froze rigid. Mathilda was standing by the side of the trail, looking at us. When I say standing I mean risen up on her hind legs, front legs high in the air, mouth open and teeth on display. Those teeth would have been a credit to a grizzly, let alone a black bear.

Standing up and facing an erect bear is scary. Lying down and looking up at that same bear is a lot scarier because the bear looks a lot bigger. There was a squeal off to one side and Mathilda turned her head to look. She dropped down onto all fours and went galumphing over to her cubs, chasing them off the trail and into the bushes. Heading for the creek and the blackberries was my guess.

I came up off, ah, what's-her-name, double quick, getting my trousers back on even while getting up.

She was looking after Mathilda with a stunned expression. She turned to look at me.

"I thought she was going to eat us," she mumbled.

"So did she," I pointed out, "but her cubs distracted her. How about I escort you back to the unprotected areas, away from bears with cubs and claws?"

She nodded enthusiastically. Any thoughts of having bears pose for photos were forgotten. I saw her back to safety. She was camping for a few days it seemed but she promised she'd take heed of the warning signs in the future. Oh, yes. I found out that her name was Karen. I thought it polite to know who I'd been with. One never knew. If she was camping for a few days I might meet her again and see what happened.

Ashson
Ashson
8,548 Followers