Protective Services

Story Info
Young wife needs a bodyguard for two weeks.
4.7k words
4.1
70.1k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,540 Followers

I was invited to meet up with a new client at his place of business. Fairly urgent I was told. Not having anything else urgent on I rang the man, arranged the appointment, and saw him later that morning.

Mr Charles Wainwright had an electrical manufacturing business. He made widgets and gadgets and such junk, mainly for the big companies, but he also had a couple of small contracts with the government. Knowing the government, those two small contracts were probably pure cream to him.

His problem was that he was now going after a much larger government contract which would keep him in cream for the next five years. He was tipped to have the contract in the bag, but someone else wanted it badly enough to take some nasty steps.

Charles had received a tip that his wife was going to be snatched and held until the contract had been awarded. If Charles dropped his bid then there would be a happy ending, otherwise, not so happy an ending.

Now Charles didn't believe for one moment that the threat was anything but a threat. His wife wasn't really going to be kidnapped and held. But still, why take chances?

That's where I come in. My firm provides bodyguards. Normally full time, but occasionally for threats of this nature. Would I be able to have someone with his wife full time until the contracts were awarded. It would be about two weeks.

This wasn't going to be a problem I assured him. I agreed that the threat probably wasn't serious but I'd arrange for a trio of my best girls to keep an eye on the woman. (They deserved an easy assignment occasionally.) One woman would be with her at all times, even to the extent of having one of my girls sleep over at her house until the threat was passed.

Contracts were signed and I despatched my girls to go over to see Charles and he'd take them home and introduce them to his wife. Everything went fine for about fifteen hours, and then I received a call from Marie, the keeper currently on duty.

"We've got a problem," she told me. "The little bitch deliberately tried to give me the slip this morning. She snuck out the side door without telling me and made a break for it. If I hadn't put a tracker on her car I'd have lost her."

"Now why would a nice lady like Mrs Wainright try to give you the slip?" I asked.

"Have you seen Mrs Wainright?" came the reply. "What do you think she's like?"

"Ah, no, I haven't met her. All my dealings were with her husband. I assumed that she'd be about the same age as her husband and quite content to go along with his plans."

"Well, Brandi Wainright is about twenty, a right royal bitch and a pain in the neck. She doesn't want a body guard. End of story."

"OK. Keep an inconspicuous eye on her and I'll have a chat with Charles."

So I returned to Charles and explained the problem. It turned out that Brandi was Charles second wife, the first having expired. Charles was also in no mood to have his contract queered because Brandi didn't want a bodyguard.

"I don't care what you do, but get the message through to her that she's stuck with company for two weeks. I have to go out of town today and I can't be there so your people have to be."

If that's the way the man wanted it, that's the way the man would get it. I called Marie, asking for the current location of our reluctant ward. At the tennis club playing with three other young women. I explained what I was going to do.

I went and got one of our more inconspicuous vans.

FedEx vans are everywhere. Brandi didn't even notice the one parked next to her car. She was just casually strolling past it when I stepped out of the van, grabbed her and tossed her in. No one noticed. Before she had a chance to scream I had my hand over her mouth.

"Listen to me, you little idiot," I snarled in her ear. "If this was a genuine kidnapping you'd be gagged and bound and off to some little hideaway right now. Body-guarding you is not a joke and ditching your bodyguard can be downright dangerous. For you.

You may not like it but for the next two weeks you're stuck with it. Got it?"

Brandi gave me this furious look but she wasn't going to argue. When I wanted to I could look big and mean, and right then I wanted to.

"I don't want to have this sort of conversation with you again, and you most certainly won't want me to have to speak with you again. Any more doing a runner and I'll tan your bloody hide.

Now get in your car and drive back home. Apologise to your bodyguard when you see her. And remember, if I could find you, so could someone else."

Brandi didn't say a word. She just gave me another furious look, got out of the van, into her car and took off. The way she drove I thought she might not live the two weeks of the contract.

I had to admit that Brandi was quite a dish. Platinum blonde, nice breasts that weren't over large and a bottom that was made for grabbing. I could see why Charles fell for her. It would have been lust at first sight.

For the rest of the week everything went fine. Brandi, reluctantly, let the bodyguards go with her. It helped that they were about her age and reasonably good-looking. They didn't look like obvious guards.

Then on Saturday morning Marie rang me again. Brandi had done a runner again. Marie was trailing her, so she was still covered, but it was the principle of the thing. I told Marie to keep an eye on her and let me know when Brandi was heading homeward.

It was getting towards the end of Marie's shift when she called to let me know that Brandi appeared to be heading homeward.

"OK," I told her. I'm already at the house waiting. When you've seen her safely inside you can knock off. Amy's shift starts in about an hour and I'll baby sit until then. After I've read her the riot act."

A little while later the front door opened and Brandi came bouncing in. She slammed the door behind her by kicking it with her foot. Her hands were filled with bags of shopping. Marie must have had a hell of a job trailing her. I'd really have to give that girl a raise.

Brandi was almost skipping along the hallway, smiling and full of joie de vivre. She'd evaded her bodyguard, she'd been shopping and she was safely home. It was almost a pity to spoil her innocent freedom.

Almost.

"Hullo, Brandi," I said in a nasty tone, and she screamed, tossed her bags aside and turned to run.

Then she must have recognised me, because she gave a shuddering gasp and glared at me.

"How could you," she snapped. "You almost gave me a heart attack. I thought you were a kidnapper."

"So what's the problem if I was?" I asked. "Your bodyguard would have handled them. Ah, where's your bodyguard?"

"I don't know," she said, not looking at me. "We got separated while in the shops, so I came home."

"My, my. An experienced bodyguard lost a client. How odd. Especially as she rang me to tell me you were on your way home. Her second call of the day. The first one was made just after you sneaked out without her."

"Well I didn't want her trailing around after me," yelled Brandi.

"Maybe not, but I think you'll find you enjoy being kidnapped a whole lot less. And I'm being paid to keep you save whether you like it or not. Charles is worried about something happening while he's unable to be here to look after you. Don't you think you should respect his wishes? It's only for another week."

Brandi gave me a nasty look, but nodded. I figured she'd probably give me a much nastier look shortly.

"You know, we've already had this conversation once," I pointed out. "Do you remember what I promised if I had to repeat it?"

Brandi looked puzzled, trying to remember the previous little chat. I was quite sure it had stuck with her because I'd scared her quite badly when I grabbed her.

I could see when her memory clicked over. She looked appalled.

"You wouldn't dare."

"You don't know me very well, do you, Brandi. I don't make threats, I make promises. However, I'm in a cheerful mood so all I'm going to do is give you a spanking. Just something to drive the message home."

I watched her, smiling, while this sank in. Her hands sneaked around behind her to protect her bottom.

"You wouldn't dare," she repeated.

"You keep telling yourself that. Maybe one of us will believe it. Now I'll give you a choice. You can take of your panties and bend over that couch while I spank you or you can bend over my knee and I'll take off your panties for the spanking."

Brandi looked around, ready to run, and found that while we'd been talking I'd been casually shepherding her into the lounge room. The only way out was past me.

"I'll scream. Marie will come," she said hopefully.

I shook my head. "I told Marie she could have the rest of her shift off once you were home. And Amy doesn't start for another half an hour. So are you going to lower your panties or not."

I saw her flick a glance at the couch and, in my opinion, she was seriously considering lowering her panties and bending over. I suspected a bit of persuasion would have her doing so. Instead, when she didn't say anything I reached out and caught her arm.

I moved over to sit on the couch, bringing Brandi with me. Holding Brandi there I told her to lift up her skirt.

"Why?"

Did she have to question everything? Why did she think?

"Because," I said, "I'm going to pull down your panties and spank you. Remember? Now, skirt."

Looking slightly stunned Brandi lifted her skirt, showing of a pair of frilly panties. I let go her arm, hooked a finger either side of the panties and drew them down, revealing a nice smooth pussy. I dropped Brandi's panties down below her knees while she just stood there, holding her skirt up and showing everything.

"Nice smooth curves," I complimented her, running my hand over her mons. With the same motion I reached around behind her, cupped her bottom, and pulled her toward me.

Brandi bent over my knee like a child about to be rebuked, too nervous not to. I flicked her skirt up and rested my hand on her bottom.

"You know, Brandi, in my experience some women like to take their top off while being spanked. For some reason it relaxes them to have the man spanking them also holding a breast. Would you like your top off?"

What Brandi wanted was a reason to defer the spanking, and taking her top off would do that. She nodded and I raised her back onto her feet. She took her own sweet time undoing her blouse and bra, but there was only so long she could stall. While she was doing that I'd unhooked the catch on her skirt and it went the way of her panties. When Brandi finally bent over my knee she was naked.

Mind you, a spanking was all that I was going to do, but it wouldn't hurt to have her wary of my going further. I reached around and cupped her breast, and a very nice breast it was. I gave it a small squeeze, feeling the nipple harden and press against my hand, and then my other hand came down with a resounding spank.

Brandi squealed and jumped, but didn't try to fight me off. I settled in to give her a decent little paddling, the humiliation and the smarting bottom driving home the fact that she'd been a naughty girl and had better not be one again. (The hand squeezing and stroking her breast was just letting her know that there was a man in charge and he thought she had nice breasts.)

Brandi wailed as the spanking progressed, kicking her feet up and down and hitting the couch with clenched fists. But she also stayed lying across my knee, letting me chastise her, and she kept her breast pressed firmly against my hand.

Her legs drifted apart, revealing her sex, but that was par for the course. She was tacitly offering sex in place of the spanking but would probably have been shocked if she'd realised it. I steered clear of her sex. It might have been nice to play with her for a while but the aim was to drive home the fact that she was stuck with the bodyguard and something nasty might happen if she shook them off.

She had tears on her cheeks when I finally tipped her off my knee, and a very red bottom. She looked so woebegone that I almost sympathised with her.

She wasn't looking at me as she picked up her clothes. But she was listening.

"Now, Brandi, while I found that most enjoyable, I don't want to be in a position where I have to do it again. Am I making myself clear?"

She nodded.

"Yes. If I shake of the bodyguard again you'll beat me again. What do you think Charles will say when I tell him?"

"Probably, serves you right for shaking of your bodyguard, but I suspect you won't tell him. After all, he may decide it will be fun for him to spank you, too.

Just so we're all clear, if you try to give the guards the slip again I'll spank you again. And I won't promise to leave it as a simple spanking next time, so don't let there be a next time."

Just then we heard a motorbike roll up to the house and stop. That would be Amy. Brandi looked down at herself, realised she was still naked, and bolted up the stairs, clutching her clothes to her, bright red backside flashing down at me.

Amy came bounding in and stopped, surprised to see me.

"Brandi tried to give Marie the slip again. I've just finished reading her the riot act. She should be good for the rest of the week and the contracts will be assigned by Friday. After that, we're history.

Right now she's upstairs getting changed. I'll see you around."

I departed, feeling pleased with a job well done and warm memories of Brandi's lovely face and figure. And nice soft breast and warm bottom. Isn't it nice when you can mix a bit of pleasure with your business.

The next few days were peaceful. Just the normal stuff, with people who are grateful for bodyguards, even if most of them don't need one. Then on Thursday, Brandi struck again.

On Thursday, with the contract finishing the next day. Couldn't she have hung on for one more lousy day? She'd snuck out, announced Marie, and was at the tennis club, playing in her foursome again. Keep watching her, I told Marie, and I'll come past and put a flea in her ear.

I took out our fake FedEx van again. It had a couple of nice features that I hoped to put to good use. I was lucky enough to get a spot right next to Brandi's car and I just parked there, got out, and leaned against the van, waiting.

The match eventually finished and Brandi came waltzing out of the club. She faltered for a second when she saw me, then came on defiantly. I opened the door to my FedEx and indicated she should get in. She gave me another defiant look and climbed in. I followed her in and slammed the door closed.

Brandi got in first word.

"It's no use yelling at me," she smugly informed me. "The contract finishes tomorrow anyway. And you can't spank me because I'd scream and people would come and you'd get arrested. Anything else?"

"Couldn't you have waited one more day?" I asked quietly. "The contracts will be awarded by then and Charles gets home tomorrow. I and my people could have just folded out tents and disappeared into the night. But you had to go and push to see what you can get away with. Now you can't say you weren't warned about penalties."

"So what are you going to do? Tell me off again? Just remember, lay one finger on me and I'll scream and you'll be in deep shit."

"Brandi, I'm not an amateur. This van is soundproof. You could scream your head off and no-one would hear. Can't you hear how dead our voices sound? Feel free to scream and we'll see if anyone comes."

I smiled at Brandi, looking confident, because I was. There really was excellent sound-proofing in the van. Once we had a perp pull a gun and get off a shot. We were almost deafened by the blast but the guys right outside the van didn't even know the gun had been fired.

Brandi must have sensed I wasn't bluffing because her hands crept around to cover her bottom.

"Now being a kind soul and seeing the contract closes tomorrow I'm going to give you a choice. You can take off your clothes and bend over and I'll spank you and we'll leave it at that.

Alternatively, you can take off your clothes and lie down on the bench seat behind you and I'll ravish your lovely white body."

Brandi gulped. "And is there a third option that doesn't involve me taking off my clothes?"

I considered, then nodded.

"Yes. You can stand there and I'll take off your clothes, but because of the extra work involved I'd have to increase the punishment. That means I'd have to put you across my knee and spank you and then lie you on the bench seat and ravish you afterwards.

But with option three you can pretend you're a victim instead of a willing participant."

Brandi swallowed and I could see her thinking. I figured an eighty percent plus chance option one. I couldn't really see her offering up her sweet body for ravishment.

"I'll take the third option," she announced, and she said it so sweetly you'd think butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.

She wanted to be both spanked and ravished? I'm a little slow at times, it appears. It finally dawned on me that Brandi had deliberately skipped because she really did want to be spanked and ravished. This was her way of achieving her ends while playing the victim.

Brandi was wearing her tennis clothes. White flappy skirt that wouldn't bind her legs while running, white modesty shorts, because the skirt would be flapping and white top. And probably white bra and panties under everything else.

I'm perverse. I started by pulling down her modesty shorts and having her step out of them. Lifting her skirt I could see that she was only wearing a thong under it. I reached for the thong and pushed it to the side, exposing her pussy, but left the thong there.

Skirt next, and that dropped easily. She was now half naked, with her pussy emphasised by the thong pushing at it from the side. I licked a finger and ran it along her slit, while her eyes opened wide.

Unbutton the blouse and undo the bra and Brandi was naked, except for a useless thong that displayed what it should have hidden.

I nodded to the thong.

"Now take that off," I told her.

Brandi was breathing heavily and she didn't even hesitate. She just peeled it down and kicked it to the side.

The way she was looking at me she was expecting to be bent over and spanked now, but I wasn't quite ready for that. Just to remind her of what would follow the spanking I started stripping. Brandi just stood there watching, especially when my trousers went down.

She swallowed when she saw my erection and looked away, but her eyes kept flickering back to it, assessing it.

I sat down on the bench seat and indicated that Brandi should now bend over my knee. As she did so I pushed my erection down between my legs so that when Brandi was bent across my knee it was pressing hard up against her tummy. She was going to be awfully aware of that cock pressing against her all through the spanking.

I cupped her breast and started slapping her bottom. I took it gradually, giving smarting little spanks that stung her cheeks and gave them a nice red flush. At the same time I teased her breast, squeezing it, stroking it and playing with the nipple. Brandi was kicking her legs up and down in protest, but it didn't look to me as though her heart was in it. She was getting her spanking and she was secretly savouring it.

I increased the spanking rate and it was properly stinging now. Brandi was squirming around now, but still proudly holding her bottom high for the spanks. As on the previous occasion, her thighs drifted steadily apart, exposing her sex.

Since I was going to be ravishing her later I had no qualms about molesting her sex. I started giving a slap along her mound, my hand neatly cupping her pussy when I did so. The first time I did that Brandi gave a squeal and humped her bottom upwards. Future spanks to her tender mound were met with squeals, but she made no attempt to bring her thighs together again.

Ashson
Ashson
8,540 Followers
12