Proud No More Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*PFFFFFT!*

"Awwwwww!"

*PFFFFFT!*

"Uhhhhgggghhh!"

*PFFFFFT!*

"Nnnnggggghhhh!"

*PFFFFFT!*

"Huhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhh!!"

Jaina's overstressed asshole continued to expel out the oil, little by little.

*PFFFFT!* *PFFFFT!* *PFFFFT!*

"Uhhhhggggghhh!! Noooooo..."

*PFFFFT!* *PFFFFT!* *PFFFFT!*

"So much... Arrrggghhh!"

*PFFFFT!* *PFFFFT!* *PFFFFT!*

"Forgive me... Awwww!"

As debauched as the scene was, Jaina's body was captivating. The former Lady of Theramore was lovely even as she was tied down, drenched in sweat, and gracelessly farting oil. It was actually kind of cute, the way her previously dainty asshole struggled to cough up all the oil in her system.

*PFFFFFT!*

"Ohhh Light..."

*PFFFFFT!*

"Uhhhhhhhh..."

*PFFFFFT!*

"Make it stop..."

*PFFFFFT!*

"Awwwww ..."

*PFFFFFT!*

"Please..."

*PFFFFFT!*

"Noooo..."

At last, her discharges were getting smaller and less frequent. Of course, despite her ordeal, the Aphoria-S still had almost half an hour of uptime left. So even as she wished to be left alone, she couldn't help but notice the desire mounting again in her loins.

"You've done well, human," praised Garrosh, interrupting her thoughts.

"Uggghhh...Thank you... Warchief. Does this mean-?"

"Hook her up again. And always use the maximum plug size from now on. And for good measure, double her training time," ordered Garrosh to the Kor'kron.

"What?! B- But I did everything you asked!"

"Wrong, human. You addressed me by name again, when you asked for permission to touch yourself. Clearly, you still have much to learn. Don't worry though, I intend to be a thorough teacher," admonished Garrosh.

"Noooooooooooo!! You can't do this!" Jaina screamed at Garrosh's back, as the Warchief walked towards the exit.

One week later...

The captured archmage had spent another week at the mercy of the Pride Breaker. This time, she was forced to deal with a fully inflated plug each time it was inserted inside her. Moreover, the Horde had increased the capacity of the machine's oil barrel, allowing her sessions to go on for 16 hours at a time before needing to be refilled. Between sessions, she was only given 4 hours to rest.

When she was brought back in at the end of the second week, she was actually relieved to see her nemesis, Garrosh, in the room again. It meant she had another opportunity to prove she could live up to his expectations, and get out of any more training.

"Well? How has your training been going, whore?" he asked.

"Very well, honorable Warchief. Please allow me to show you," answered Jaina submissively. She began walking towards the machine again, but Garrosh stopped her.

"No, stay there. Turn around and get on your knees," the orc ordered. Jaina immediately did as she was told.

"Stick your ass in your air. We don't need to strap you down today. I don't think you'll try to escape," he explained.

"No Warchief," said Jaina, as lowered her face to the floor and raised her ass in the air. Garrosh then walked over to the Pride Breaker, and wheeled the barrel and hose part of the device over to the prone archmage. None too gently, the orc implanted the now all too familiar nozzle into the human's upraised behind.

"Uhhh..." Jaina grunted slightly. This was followed by a gasp, as she felt Garrosh start inflating the plug to the maximum size. Having had an entire week to adjust to that size, it was easier than when Garrosh was here last week. But it was still a reasonably arduous task each time.

With the plug fully inflated, Garrosh set the hose to the maximum as well to quickly fill the archmage's rear with oil.

"Huhhh..."

"Good, you seem more accustomed to using your ass effectively," complimented Garrosh.

"Uhhh! Th- Thank you, Warchief," replied the archmage meekly.

However, to her surprise, she felt the hose being turned off once she was completely full this time. Not sure what was going on, she turned her face back to see if the orc had further instructions for her.

"We're doing things a little differently this time, whore. I want you to shit out the nozzle like normal, but do it while touching yourself," said Garrosh, while smirking to himself.

"Yes Warchief, whatever you say," said Jaina, as she quickly began playing with her clit with both hands. As usual, the Aphoria caused her body to be on the verge of cumming within moments.

"Ohhhhh! Ahhhhh! Warchief, p- please may this whore c- Cum? Hahhhhh!"

Impressed, Garrosh noted that she had the foresight to ask for permission to cum.

"No. We're going to play a game. The rules are simple. You can only cum if you satisfy yourself at the same time as you shit out the hose. Otherwise, it's another week on the machine. Your deliverance is in your own hands, whore. Literally," Garrosh explained.

"Uhhhhhh! Thank you W- Warchief, for explaining the—Ahhh! The rules," said the archmage in shame. She then promptly began fighting the urge to orgasm, while focusing on forcing the plug out her ass.

"Ugghhhh!"

"Hahhhhh!"

"Unnnggh!"

Although distracted by the Aphoria and her own fingers, Jaina was fairly proficient at using her ass muscles at this point. But the orc threw another curveball at her just as she had almost finished expelling the plug, and was beginning to touch herself in earnest, in preparation to cum at the same time.

"Stop!" ordered the Warchief. "Now take it back inside your shit pipe."

"Huhhh! Y-yes Warchief," panted Jaina in surprise. She instantly stopped pushing and let the plug sink back inside herself.

"Yes, good work whore. Now, again!"

"As you—Uhhhh! As you wish, Warchief," replied the archmage, once more setting out on her original task.

"Ahhhh!"

"Ohhhh!"

"Oh Light!"

Jaina was thoroughly aroused now, and close to cumming on her own hands. But just as she was about to eject the plug again, Garrosh ordered her take it back in again.

"Y- yes, Warchief. Uhhhhgggghhh!"

This went on, back and forth, in and out, at least a dozen times. The constant edging and anal exercises had caused a glaze of sweat to coat the archmage's luscious body. As much as she tried, she was slowly losing the fight. Her body was trembling, on the precipice of cumming. Her eyes were shut tight, trying to focus on her impossible task. All the while, her fingers diligently performed their duty, hardly ever slowing down, for fear of angering Garrosh.

She was going to cum soon. And that might mean another week or more of the Pride Breaker.

"P- please Warchief, may I cum? I— Ahhhh! I'm so close! Please! Uhhhhh!"

Garrosh watched on, silent. This was his final test to see the depths his prisoner had fallen to. He promised her she would beg. She had laughed at him then. She wasn't laughing anymore.

"Uhhhh! Ahhhhh! Please Warchief, let your whore cum! Ohhhhh! I'm nothing but an Alliance whore! I— Huhhhh! Please let me cum for you! Please let me bring myself off— Ohhhh! For your viewing pleasure. Watch my worthless slutty body writhe for you! Ohhhhh! Ahhhhh! That's all I'm good for! Just pleasing my Warchief. Ah, Godddssss! Awww Fuuuuck! I- I can't— Ahhhhh! So close! Please! Please Warchief! I'm begging you, let your worthless whore cum just for you! PLEASE!!"

"Very well."

*PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!*

*PLOP!*

"AWWWWWWWWWWWW FUUUUCCCCKKKK!!"

The barely contained orgasm erupted gloriously from the archmage's trembling form. And although she could see nothing but stars, struggling even to breathe, Jaina continued to subserviently finger herself throughout the sweet anguish of her climax. She was desperate to please Garrosh and win his mercy.

"Huhhhhhh! Please may your whore cum again!?"

"As you will."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!"

A second orgasm shook her sweaty body, brought on by her continuous masturbation and the devilish drug that coursed through her veins. This time, the remaining residue in her anal cavity was squeezed out by her pulsing asshole, splattering all over her inner thighs and damp dungeon floor. A brief glance upwards showed that her captor had no intention of telling her to stop.

And so it continued, with the red-faced archmage pushing herself through a half dozen more painfully delicious orgasms. All with her Warchief's permission, of course. Sweat poured from her weary, sensual body as it shuddered and convulsed. Her exhausted thighs and abs struggled to keep her ass in the air. Her cute painted toes curled so hard they caused her feet to cramp. The ground beneath her was soaked with her ejaculate. Far beyond her sexual limits, the muscles, spirit, and pride of the Kirin Tor leader had been reduced to naught more than a mass of quivering girl flesh.

Finally, Garrosh decided to end it, if only out of a growing sense of boredom.

"You did well, slave. But unfortunately, I saw your slutty body cum a full half second before the hose exited your ass. It was close, but close is not good enough. Had you shown a steely resolve in the face of adversity, you would have maintained your bearing for that fraction of a second and won the game. Instead, you allowed lust and weakness to overcome your discipline. It seems I have insufficiently tamed your insubordinate libido."

The speechless look of defeat and horror on the human's face was delicious to behold.

"However, in a rare act of mercy, I will forgive your transgression, and allow you to graduate from this training."

With that, visible relief flooded the archmage's features. Her shoulders trembled with small sobs of emotion before she mastered herself and looked up at the orc again.

"Warchief, your clemency knows no bounds. I do not deserve such a generous lord. I can only hope to repay your kindness with devoted service as your slave."

Now he knew her will had truly been broken.

"And now you know I was right when I said you would soon be a slave slut to the True Horde," he gloated.

"Yes Warchief, you were right," said a resigned Jaina between gasps of exhaustion. "I am yours. I know that now."

At that, a cruel smile spread across the orc's face.

"You have no idea, human."

12