Prudence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,854 Followers

"Are you hopelessly stupid? Of all the queers in the world and I get a dumb one." Jessica said. "It's two short strokes and then all the way in. Then you got back up to the clit again. For someone who likes girls, you are terrible at this. I should call you fumble fingers the hopeless queer."

"I'm not stupid Jessica...I just haven't done this before..." Prudence stammered.

"I'm getting dry while you are talking," Jessica said. "Get those rough fumble fingers of yours wet and get back to it. Idiot..."

"In and out that pretty pussy," Prudence said obediently after wetting her slimy fingers and returning to work.

"That hot pussy," Jessica corrected. "I know that little brain of yours has a hard time remembering. And I think we both know how pretty you think it is from the way you've been peeping at me. Now start again."

Slowly but surely Prudence was going further and further down the dark path of submission. She wasn't ignoring that little voice in the back of her head that told her to fight back. To not do this. Yet every time she tried to heed the voice. It only seemed to lead her further and further into submission. Now she was using both hands - one rubbing - the other thrusting. Licking her fingers when she switched hands.

Jessica grew hotter and hotter. Sweating. Thrusting. Tweaking her nipples while Prudence pleasured her down below. Moaning. The fire between her legs was raging. She began cursing. "Work that pussy. God it feels so good. Tell me what you are doing queer...I ask you to do that one simple thing and you keep forgetting. How hard is it to remember that one simple thing? It is easy, isn't it? Yet you keep forgetting like a little queer airhead.

"Round and round that pretty clit," Prudence stammered.

"Ahhh...that's better. Mmmmm...now switch hands. Don't forget to get that finger nice and wet before you put in in me dummy. Oh yeah. Fuck....that's it. Right there. Right there."

It was the best cum of Jessica's life. She knew that exhibition alone wasn't going to do it for her in the future. She wanted more now. She didn't just want to make someone hot, when they couldn't have her, she wanted to make them do other things....dirty things. She wanted to dominate them...specifically her prudish roommate.

And poor Prudence. She felt confused. And a bit used. She kept thinking about what had happened. How she had masturbated her roommate without getting any pleasure in return. How another girl had turned her on. She didn't want to be gay. And yet there was Jessica, still naked, still showing off her pretty body. It even seemed that Jessica had turned her exhibitionism up yet another notch. Before, she had been casual about it, pretending that Prudence wasn't even in the room. Now, everything she did seemed to be teasing Prudence in one fashion or another. Then Prudence wondered if it wasn't Jessica that was teasing more, or if she was reading more into it now that she had noticed. Now that she had pleasured her.

These thoughts plagued her mind, even later when the lights were cut off and both girls were in their twin beds. Prudence listened carefully. It seemed Jessica was asleep. Prudence was still wide awake. She had thought of nothing but sex since she had masturbated Jessica. Now it was her turn. Quietly....so very quietly she moved her pillow down between her legs. Then her narrow hips began to pump. Ever so gently. God, she was hot.

She hated having a roommate at times like this. Trying to keep so very quiet. She tried fantasizing of Justin Timberlake - just to prove Jessica wrong. Just to prove that she wasn't gay. But it wasn't Justin that kept invading her fantasy. It was Jessica. On top of her. Kissing her. Rubbing against her. Pussy to pussy. Breast to breast. Long smooth legs against her own.

"What are you doing over there Prude?" Jessica said, interrupting her revere.

"Nothing..." Prudence said, instantly wishing she had pretended to be asleep. "I just can't seem to get comfortable.

"Are you masturbating Prude?" Jessica teased. "Is the little queer having dirty thoughts about me?"

"No..." Prudence said. She could feel her cheeks grow warm as Jessica's remark struck too close to home. Then Prudence's heart began to race as she felt the bed give next to her. It was Jessica. What would she do if Jessica wanted to make love? She knew she probably would let her do as she wanted. She wouldn't initiate it though. She would have liked to, but she couldn't bring herself to. Her body trembled from fear of it.

"And just what are you doing with these naughty hands?" asked Jessica.

"Nothing.." Prudence stammered.

"Then you won't mind if we make sure...." Jessica said.

"What are you doing?" Prudence's voice shook. She had kept herself pliable in hopes that Jessica would kiss her. Would rub her body against her own, just like in her fantasy. But instead, Prudence's wrists were being tied to her bed frame.

"Keeping these wicked hands of yours out of trouble..." Jessica said. "If you weren't doing anything naughty, you shouldn't mind at all. I'm not interrupting you from doing anything dirty am I little Prude?"
"No..." Oh but Jessica was interrupting. Yet, Prudence couldn't bring herself to say it. To say, she was masturbating. Having dirty thoughts of her female roommate. Even after she had done the very same thing to her roommate earlier that night. Had even described what she was doing. Still, she didn't want to be tied. And she was just about to say so when Jessica made a discovery...pulling her pillow from between Prudence's thighs.

"What's this little queer?" Jessica asked. "Did your pillow move down here all on its own?"

"No," Prudence stammered. "I was - I was just trying to get comfortable."

"It smells like you were getting real comfortable with it," Jessica teased. "Is that what you call it? Getting comfortable? You wanted to get it smelling all yummy so you can lay your head in the wet spot? Is that what a little queer does to get to sleep? To have nice sexy dreams? To dream of me? God, you so pathetic. Yet, you know what Pru? It kind of has me turned on."

"No I mean- I was just- " Prudence stammered. There seemed to be no good explanation now and Jessica had assumed the worst. Then she heard the last and stopped. Jessica was turned on. Just like her. Would it happen? Just like her fantasies?

'If you want sweet dreams," Jessica said. "I think I may even give you what you want. I can't believe I'm considering letting you do it you perverted little queer....but...I'm so goddamn hot..."

Oh God, was all Prudence could think of as Jessica's very naked body moved up further and further. Moved up until Prudence's head lay trapped between Jessica's athletic thighs. And then she felt curly hair against her nose. Could smell the hot muskiness. Could practically taste it. Then she felt delicate lips kiss her own. But this wasn't like her fantasy. No soft body gliding against her own. No dextrous tongue probing her mouth. No, it was her tongue doing the probing. But not at first. Jessica first had to admonish her several times. Ask her, what are you waiting for? This is your only chance...and it's only because I'm having a moment of weakness. God you are pathetic. Lick me you stupid queer.

This wasn't like her fantasy. Jessica wasn't kissing her or gently touching her hard nipples. And there was no one grinding against her pelvis. There was only Jessica grinding her pussy against her mouth. Ordering her to lick fast. To lick slow. To kiss. To suck her cum. To tongue fuck her. Faster and faster. No, not like that damnit. Slower. Gently. Prudence didn't even think to resist. She was so hot.

She licked her roommates wet pussy. Every inch of it. From her pretty clit to her sexy slit. She sucked her sweet nectar. She worshiped at that altar. It made her feel...so tingly. Perhaps, when it was over...surely Jessica would...

But even after the moans had stopped, after the bedsprings had long since ceased to squeak. After Jessica had finally dismounted her roommate's sodden face and sore lips. Even after Jessica had briefly roamed her hands over Prudence's willing body. There was no protest as Jessica's hands moved down to Prudence's pelvis, to rub against her hot sex through her night shirt. Those petite thighs parted willingly as if for a long lost lover. the spread wide, hanging off the small twin bed. Pushing the night shirt out of the way. Her pelvis thrust up. Making herself available for whatever would be in store. Offering what had never been offered before. Praying for it.

"God, you wore me out," Jessica said. then stumbled to her bed on shaky feet. She took a bottle of water from the nightstand and guzzled it. "You are something else, you know that."

But what about me? Prudence wondered. Laying here. Stewing in my own juices. So turned on. So fucking hot. Oh please. But she grew shameful. Her legs closed tightly. Yet, still her slim thighs squeezed together. God, she was hot.

"Oh I almost forgot," Jessica said.

And Prudence thought....oh yes! Yes! It's my turn!

But instead of her roommate going down on her - returning the favor...there was something being put over her head.

"There you are," Jessica said. "Just like I promised. Sweat dreams!"

Prudence didn't know what it was at first. Even when Jessica went back to bed to lay down. Without the use of her hands, and in the dim room, she couldn't figure it out for several minutes. Her eyes were uncovered, but her nose and mouth covered. She could smell nothing but the musk of sex. Then it hit her. They were Jessica's panties. Sweet dreams?!? She was going to smell her roommate all night. The musk on her face was even more intense than that on the panties, yet they did serve a purpose...they trapped her in that musk. Enveloped her in it. Made her wallow in it. Frustrated her to no end.

Prudence lay there, so wet. So needful. She tried not to think of her situation. Her helplessness. Her subjugation. Tried not to fantasize. Yet, she did. This time, the fantasies were even more real and had taken a darker turn. She dreamed she was only a few inches tall...and Jessica had discovered her. She asked her roommate for help. To take her to the science department. Jessica didn't take her to the science department. Had told her she could crush her between her fingers. Suggested that she stay in her good graces. Then she picked Jessica up and put her in her panties. Prudence did what was necessary to stay in those good graces. Had pleased that gigantic pussy as best as she was able.

The next morning Jessica availed herself of her roommate's predicament once more. She yawned, stretched, then padded over to her roommate's bound body, slipped off the panties she had put over the girl's head, and mounted her. Riding her until she orgasm once again. Did it with such a casualness, as if it were the same as brushing her teeth.

This was the routine for the rest of the week. Prudence licking her roommate every night and also in the morning. Sometimes she was tied, other times she wasn't. Sometimes she would lick her during the evening as well. And every time Prudence wondered, maybe this will be my turn. Jessica would touch her occasionally. Would roam her hands briefly over her roommate's body. Prudence would moan and thrust against her in return. Please, she begged in her mind. I'm yours. Take me. I love you. Do whatever you will with me. It was written in her eyes. In her body. The way she talked. Even in the way she walked. But she couldn't say the words. Somehow it grew harder and harder to even think of saying them.

She had mental conversations during class. I love you Jessica. Please lick me tonight, it's my turn. It's only fair. Tonight I'm yours. But then in the dorm, with Jessica looking at her so....boldly...it made her knees grow weak. Soon, her rehearsed words were forgotten, and she would be on her knees...licking...sucking...worshiping.

Prudence began to have new conversations in her mind. Tonight when she asks if I'm going to be a good girl tonight. I'll say no. And instead of saying, "Are you sure you want to be a good little girl, and not a dirty rotten little whore slut." Jessica would ask, "Then tell me what type of girl you want to be?" And Prudence would say, "Tonight I want to be a dirty rotten whore slut." Then she would be able to do whatever she wanted.

Yet that never seemed to happen. Each night Prudence would look down at Jessica's bare feet, would look up shyly through her long bangs, and stammer that she wanted to be a good girl. And each night her naughty hands were secured to the headboard. And each night Jessica would mount her. Would be licked by her. Serviced by her. She had even taken to mounting her in reverse. Taking pleasure with her other orifice as well. And Jessica would gasp in her husky voice, "I wish I could be good girl like you little Prude....but I've gotten a bit wet from thinking about your hot tongue. Do you think you can manage to do it right this time? Last time was a bit disappointing." And Prudence would try even though she knew Jessica would scold her for being lazy...for not doing it right...for not getting her tongue right up in there. And then Jessica would come and moan and cry out, and then her hands would roam the body of her frustrated roommate. To feel the need pent up in that slim willing body. A body that wanted so desperately to give itself, but a mind that was trapped.

While Jessica lay on her own bed, her soft snores filling the room. Prudence would be having yet one more night of silent frustration, her slim thighs pressed tightly together. Trying so desperately, but never quite succeeding in providing enough friction to take her over the edge...and into oblivion.

Couture
Couture
3,854 Followers
12