Prudent Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I told Gail "No you manipulative bitch. Get the hell out and don't come back!"

*************

If you believe the last paragraph you're even more naïve than I am. I think that I took the stairs two at a time, but since one eye was closed and my tongue was trying to tickle Gail's tonsils I'm not sure exactly how I made it to my house's main bedroom, but I did.

The next morning when we woke up, and immediately called in sick to work, I realized that two of Gail's garments were shredded, along with one of mine, while another of mine would need some serious repair. My tongue felt like it was blistered, and my cock was red and sore. Gail's highly sensitive oversized nipples on her tiny tits were red, and her cooch looked like it was on fire. As I stared at her nipples, then crotch, Gail chuckled "That's what happens when you suck my nipples for like two hours, abuse my poor pussy and clit with your tongue, lips, and fingers, and then use your oversized dick to make three or four -- I don't remember which -- semen deposits in my poor tight kitty. You're a fucking animal."

"Sorry," I said with a smile giving her a peck on the lips even though it hurt to do it I was so in need of some Chapstick.

That weekend we spent a lot of time trying to find all of the erogenous zones on each other's bodies, and I think that I had a good map of hers by the time that Monday morning rolled around. We also had some very productive talks about the present, past, and future, including what our goals were.

Having sex with the real thing -- rather than just fantasizing about it -- was magical. My mind was seemingly nothing but a river of endorphins the entire weekend, and even if I didn't have a big shit-eating grin on my face the entire time, I had one on my soul. So started my in-earnest relationship with Gail Finley, nee Preston.

Over the next sixty days my relationship with Gail was much different than it had been with Evelyn. While Evelyn and I never fought, Gail and I did -- although we fought fair and the makeup was so fantastic I almost considered picking tiffs with her every couple of days (but was smart enough not to). We never missed a night of sex.

Also, the feeling in my soul every time that I saw Gail was different; it was like an electric current passed through my body. With Evelyn I was eminently comfortable; with Gail I was constantly excited.

After about fifty days living with Gail my pea brain finally figured it out. I loved Evelyn -- as a friend. She had ever desirable quality of a friend, and because she is also beautiful I mistook my respect for her for love.

Gail was volatile. Sometimes she made things uncomfortable, and she had some rough edges. However that did not distract me from what my real feelings for her were. I was hopelessly in love with her, not as a friend but as a lover, fuck toy, object of desire, and flawed human being.

It was on the fifty third day of our prudent exchange when I woke up with the hope that in seven days all four parties would want to make the prudent exchange permanent. I noticed that Gail wasn't in bed with me so I got up and went looking for her. There she was in the bathroom making a sacrifice to the porcelain god.

"What's the matter, lover?" I asked, concerned.

She looked at me with a steely gaze. "I was told that I couldn't conceive and I was planning on having a talk with you about it tomorrow wondering if you would want to make the exchange permanent in view of that fact. It appears that whoever gave me the diagnosis that I couldn't conceive didn't know that you were going to pump a liter of seminal fluid into me every day because this sure seems like morning sickness," she replied, and then made another sacrifice.

After she had finished her worship we showered together. She stared into my eyes as warm water beat upon us. "So what if I'm pregnant -- are you going to try to return me to Bryce?"

"Fuck no," I laughed. "I'm going to worship you even more. Plus I've always wanted to fuck a preggo, and now I'll get my chance. I'll wear your fat ass out!"

"It's not fat yet, asshole," she chuckled. "But you better be sure that you wear me out, fat ass or no."

***************

On the sixty first day of the prudent exchange Bryce and Evelyn came over. We chatted for a while before Evelyn said "OK, citizens. It's time htat we got down to business. Bryce and I talked before we came over and we think it best that we make the exchange permanent. However, to accomplish that we need you, Kyle, to take over his business and get it solvent then we can divorce."

"Gail smiled, walked over to me, sat on my lap, and then said "We're glad that you and Bryce are happy because we have a situation. Remember how I was told that I couldn't conceive. While this animal," she interrupted her talk by giving me a five second kiss, "proved that to be bullshit. I probably got pregnant the first night we were alone given my OBGYN's estimate. Anyway, we're due in about seven months and we want the kid to be legit."

We had a group hug, tears were shed, and we all toasted our future successes, Gail with grape juice.

Since all parties were highly motivated we quickly got down to business. By Monday of the next week the attorneys that we had jointly hired had filed the divorce papers for both parties. By Friday of that week I had paid off Bryce's problem investors and had taken over his business and he got a regular non-entrepreneurial job with an insurance company. Evelyn and I quickly arrived at a split of assets; I made sure to give her enough so that she would never have to worry about being poor again (even though with her intelligence and drive she would always be successful in her own right) and I promised her that in the unlikely event that she fell on hard times in the future that I would bail her out; after all I still loved her, even if the love was different than what I had for Gail.

With all four of us cooperating fully the divorces went through in record time, and as soon as they did Gail and I got married, with Bryce as best man and Evelyn as matron of honor. We switched positions a month later when Bryce and Evelyn got married.

I got Bryce's business profitable within six months (it only needed a few tweaks which I had suggested he do but he was too proud to implement) and I sold it for a profit (even considering my $65,000 in loans) within a year.

There were two problems, however.

The first was that Gail's already sky high libido somehow increased during her second trimester, and she would have been happy to have me fucking her ten times a day (all I could manage was two or three, but her pregnant body really turned me on and they were the highest highs of my life).

The second problem was that my parents, especially my mother, were upset that Evelyn and I divorced because they loved her so much. They came to like Gail even though her personality did not mesh with my mother's as much as Evelyn's did. Miraculously, however, when little Jennifer was born almost exactly nine months after Gail's first night with me, everything was all roses as far as my parents were concerned.

*************

It's now ten years after Gail and I first mated. We have three kids, two girls and a boy, who are the loves of our lives. Gail is still volatile but my love for her grows every day -- and even someone as naïve as I am can see that her love for me matches it. We're having the best life possible.

We see Bryce and Evelyn at least once a fortnight, if not every week. They're doing great financially since Evelyn is successful and Bryce is working for a big company and doesn't have to make difficult monetary decisions. They decided not to have kids but are good as surrogate aunt and uncle to ours.

I still love Evelyn -- as a friend. She and my mother are still bonded, and mom treats her like a daughter.

Every time that I see Gail an electric charge goes up my spine. She and my mom get along great and mom thinks that Gail herself is a great mom. It's of no consequence that she is a daughter-in-law, and not a daughter.

Bryce and I are now as close as we were in college, now that his problems with failed businesses are in the past.

It's really strange how things work out when you make a prudent exchange.