PsiCATs Ch. 01: Cale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right, then," he said, resuming his pumping of my mouth. "Here's the deal. I know about you and your abilities. You're not immune to mind control per se, but you have an abnormally high resistance. You appear able to sense psionic power in others and you have that electric pulse you tried to take me out with."

Something was happening, and, after a moment, I realized what it was. My belly muscles were twitching and jumping. The bastard was making my body aroused.

"I know your history, and I know what you're capable of. I'm also aware of why you're no longer in the military and the charges against you," he said.

Wonderful. The bastard was going to make me swallow his cum, and then take me to jail. This day couldn't get any worse. I mentally railed against the gods that let this happen, but my mouth continued to stroke over the Major's hardness without pause and my arousal continued to grow.

"Now, here's my take, Cale," he said. "I don't give a damn about your past. As far as I'm concerned, they had it coming and you gave it to them."

His cock was thickening and hardening even more in my mouth. I was inadvertently slurping now and the crowd was cheering each time. I tasted an unfamiliar saltiness and realized the stranger was close to cumming. My belly muscles were twitching and jumping with crazy arousal now, and I mentally clamped down. I was not going to orgasm for this crowd's viewing pleasure. I was NOT.

"The part of all this that concerns you is this," said the Major. "There are unique threats developing in Chrystal Heights. They are stronger, more...unusual than the more mundane dangers, and they require unusual tactics to combat them."

His pumping continued as he spoke, and his hands were creeping into my hair. I knew what he was doing and what was about to happen, but I couldn't do anything to stop it.

"I'm creating a team," he said. "A special team. A team made up of three individuals like yourself...individuals with certain abilities. These individuals will receive intense instruction from the best teachers available...and, most importantly, will be schooled in the psionic arts."

His rock-hard cock slid fully into my mouth. His heavy balls swelled. It was happening.

"My team will be a pioneer squad of psionic special forces operatives," he said, "and I want you on my team."

His cock exploded in my mouth then and an impossibly thick, heated river of semen filled my mouth. My cheeks swelled embarrassingly for a moment, and then I was swallowing the flood as fast as I could. My cheeks were bright red, but I couldn't stop swallowing the man's seed as he poured it into my mouth. The customers couldn't hear the Major's words, but they realized what was happening and thrown beer flew as the locals hooted and whistled.

And then, even more embarrassingly, I began to orgasm.

I moaned around his cock as the sensations from my filling belly triggered my own release. I writhed and wriggled like a fucking slut, and I couldn't stop.

"Agree to work with my team, and you'll receive a full pardon for any indiscretions that may have occurred in the past," said the Major, speaking as if there wasn't a torrent of cum flowing from his cock. "You'll also be part of a fight where you might be the difference between life or slavery or worse for the people of Chrystal Heights."

He had dropped his entire load in my belly by then, and his balls were empty. He slid his cock out of my mouth and took a step back. He looked at me with that unreadable grey eye.

"You're an angry girl, Cale," he said. "Even your haircut is angry. Work with me. Maybe we can put that anger to use."

I sat back on my ankles, a hand on my belly. I was so full. I glared up at the stranger, a retort on my lips. Then I burped and shuddered.

"You bastard," I managed. "You had to do it like this?"

"No," said the Major. "I tried just asking. You wouldn't talk to me, remember? Besides, I don't think you'd work for someone who couldn't go toe-to-toe with you."

Shit. He was probably right. I glanced around. The crowd was still buzzing from watching me suck the Major's cock. Lawrence and Pete were watching us, however, and they weren't cheering. I suspected they had an idea of the true nature of the battle that had just taken place, and I suspected it was going to be suggested that perhaps it was time for me to move along.

I sighed. I was kneeling naked in front of a crowd with a bellyful of cum and likely unemployed. This really wasn't a good day for me.

I looked up at the Major. "Does my haircut really look that angry?"

"Yes," he said. "Short, with jagged lines. It's perfect, though."

"All right," I said. "Can I get dressed?"

"No."

"What?"

"I'm kidding," he said. "Go ahead."

"You're a dick."

"I know."

I stood, stiff muscles extending painfully. I walked around the cage, picking up my clothes as the crowd clapped.

"What's your squad called?" I asked.

"We don't have an official name yet," said the Major, "but at the moment, we're the PsiCATs."

I began slipping my clothes on. "The what?"

"The PsiCATs," he said. "Psionic Covert Action Team."

"You're serious?"

"Yes. Why?"

"The fucking PsiCATs?"

"You're getting angry again."

"That name pisses me off! I'm going to be a PsiCAT?"

"You've decided to join?"

"I've thought about it enough that the name pisses me off."

"Excellent. Welcome aboard."

"Fuck you."