Psychic Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here," she said.

"Um, thanks," I said. I stared at it in my hands for a moment, then looked back up at her. "You can keep the picture if you really want. As long as no one else sees it."

"Who exactly am I gonna tell that I have naked pictures of my brother?" she said. "Plus, it's not a great picture anyway."

I looked down at the screen and navigated back to the last picture taken. I was in it, but only barely. Mostly just my shoulder and half of my face. I hadn't even considered that she hadn't had time to aim properly.

"Well shit," I said. "That was hardly worth the effort."

"You know I only did it to get a reaction out of you, right?" she said.

"I should have guessed."

I handed the camera back over, then sat back and tried to ignore how exposed I was. Since there was no real threat anymore I probably could have gone back for my clothes at that point, but that seemed more embarrassing somehow. Like I would have to admit that I cared.

"You look good like that, you know," Katie said.

"Naked you mean?" I asked.

"Yeah. It works for you."

"Thanks, I think."

I had been trying to casually cover my cock, but that became more difficult as I started getting an erection. And every time I noticed my sister's eyes darting downward toward it that problem just got worse.

"Should I, like, just go now?" I asked, jerking my thumb toward the door.

"If you want," she said. "You don't have to."

"Okay, it's just... I'm gonna need to go jerk off or something pretty soon."

Katie smiled at my lack of subtlety. "I know. It's not like you can keep that much of a secret. And I'm not talking about reading your mind this time."

I felt myself flush. "It's not like I can help it."

"I know. Can I ask you something though?"

"Sure."

"What would you do if you had a naked picture of me?"

"That... is a good question."

"Mm-hm. I think it's probably more like you just don't want to answer it. I think I know exactly what you'd do with it." Katie made a jerking off motion with her hand as she finished speaking.

"Maybe I would," I said. "You've been doing a good job of tempting me lately."

"What about if I took my shirt off right now? Would you jerk off to that?"

I hesitated, justifiably, before saying anything. Katie could definitely see my cock already, so it wasn't like I'd be revealing anything new. But at the same time, the obvious 'moral' choice would be to decline. Unfortunately for morality, horniness beats it out almost every time.

"Yeah," I said. "I would."

"Good to know," she said. She slowly reached for the bottom of her shirt, looking me directly in the eyes the whole time, then abruptly hopped to her feet. "Okay, well I'm going to bed now. You should probably go collect your clothes before someone else finds them tomorrow."

"Oh no fucking way!"

"What? I just wanted to know how much of a perv you are. You don't think I'm actually going to enable you, do you?"

I stood up too, my erection pointing straight at my little sister. I was pleased to see her gaze instantly fix on it, revealing her indifference for the pretense it was.

"You got me naked and made me chase you into your room," I said. "This is your fault."

"Is not," she said without any real conviction. She stared at me in silence for a moment, and I could tell she was trying to make some kind of decision. "I'll lift my shirt for ten seconds," she finally said. "Then we're done."

"A minute," I countered automatically.

"Thirty seconds."

"Forty."

Katie opened her mouth as though she was going to continue negotiating, then closed it and shrugged.

"Okay," she said.

She hardly wasted any time at all in grabbing the bottom of her shirt and lifting it up so that her breasts were fully exposed to me. I already had a general idea what they would look like, but it meant next to nothing when faced with the near-perfection of their full, uncovered magnificence. Certainly my little sister had nothing to be ashamed of when it came to her boobs, which may have partly explained her haste in revealing them, though it could also have been simply her attempt at getting it over with as fast as humanly possible.

Katie's lips moved slightly and I could hear a soft whisper as she counted off seconds under her breath. I wanted to enjoy the moment while it lasted since I had no idea when, or even if, it would happen again, but I was far too distracted by the constant reminder that my time was running out.

In a flash of dubious inspiration I reached out and placed my hands right on her breasts. It was a questionable maneuver, even to me, but it did get her to stop counting.

"I don't remember saying you could do that," Katie said in a quiet, yet slightly menacing tone. She tried to pull her shirt back down, but I held it in place.

"Time's not up yet," I said.

"You're touching, not looking. I only said you could look."

"You never said I couldn't touch."

"I'm your sister, I shouldn't have to explain to you why you can't grab my boobies."

"But they're so awesome, how am I supposed to resist?"

Katie actually smiled a little before she caught herself. It was amazing how effective a compliment could be at times.

"Fine," she said, struggling to maintain a straight face, "you had your fun, now let me go to bed."

"Okay," I said, dropping my hands back to my side. "Good night."

"Good night."

She pulled her shirt back into place and turned partly away until I left the room, pretending not to pay any more attention to me. However, if her mind was anything like mine, and it was, I knew she'd be thinking about what just happened at least until she fell asleep. It had been kind of a weird evening for both of us, to say the least.

****

I fully expected things to be a bit awkward between Katie and me the next day. She'd seen me naked, I'd seen and touched her boobs, and we hadn't really talked about the ramifications of either of those things. It seemed like a good recipe for trouble.

However, judging by my sister's disposition, it may as well have been just another day. The first time I saw her the next morning was when she snuck into the kitchen behind me and stole my bowl of cereal while I was putting the milk back in the fridge. Not the sort of thing she would do if she hadn't still been as comfortable as ever around me.

"Brat," I said as she chewed happily on her first spoonful of ill-gotten breakfast.

She stuck her tongue out at me and kept eating. I sighed and started making another bowl for myself.

"So last night was kinda fun, huh?" Katie said.

I glanced at her. "Fun. That's all you think it was?"

"And weird. Mostly fun though."

"Thought you didn't like me grabbing your boobs."

"I never said that. I just said I didn't give you permission. Sometimes that makes it more interesting though."

"I really hope you don't go around telling other guys that," I said as I put away the milk for the second time. "Some guys are okay with doing things without permission, and I'm not talking about a little groping."

"Don't worry, I wouldn't let anybody touch me if I didn't want it."

There was far more significance to her statement than her casual tone let on. The way she looked at me confirmed what her words implied, that she hadn't minded at all what I did. She might have even liked it.

"Good to know," I said. "Maybe I should try feeling you up again sometime."

"What makes you think I'd even let you?"

Her whole body language, and especially the gleam in her eyes, was daring me to do something. However, in typical fashion, it didn't look like she was going make it easy on me.

I advanced toward her and she stepped back, setting down her half-empty cereal bowl as she did. She didn't actually try to get away so much as prolong the time it took to get close enough to her. Soon she backed into a wall and was trapped as I walked right up in front of her, just inches away. She was doing her best to look like everything was normal, but she was clearly either nervous or excited about whatever I was going to do. Probably a little of both actually.

I leaned in really close, almost like I was going to kiss her. It would have been interesting to see how she reacted to that I supposed, but that wasn't the plan.

"Well, I guess if you don't want me touching you," I said softly, "then I won't."

Without giving her even a second to process, I turned around to grabbed my bowl of cereal and headed for the living room.

"You jerk!" she called after me when she realized I was just going to leave her hanging.

Something hit the wall hard just as I turned the corner, almost where my head would have been, but I just smiled to myself and kept walking. Katie caught up to me right as I sat down on the couch and she glared at me with her hands on her hips.

"What's up?" I asked.

"This is seriously how it's gonna be?" she said.

"I don't know what you mean," I said, doing a bad job of feigning ignorance.

"Ugh, why do I bother?"

Katie sat down next to me with her arms crossed and generally doing her best to look annoyed. I let her be for a couple of minutes while I ate enough of my cereal to not feel like I was completely starving, then I set it aside. I shifted my seat over a little to snuggle right up beside her and wrapped my arm around her shoulders, letting my hand come to rest on her breast.

"You know I was just messing with you right?" I said. "Your boobs are too awesome to give up on that easily."

"I know," she said. "Doesn't mean it wasn't annoying anyway."

"Well maybe if you'd stop trying to play your silly little games and just say what you want...."

"But then I'd be just as much a perv as you. I need to be the innocent one."

"That... why exactly? Leaving aside for the moment that you're far from innocent."

"Because I'm your little sister and you need to be a bad influence on me and not the other way around. It's just how things work."

"Bullshit. You just like the idea of me not being able to resist you."

Katie smiled. "You saying you can't resist me?"

"Maybe. What if I am?"

"I'd probably be okay with that. Reading your mind was fun and all, but I think there's other parts of you I'd rather play with."

She reached down and squeezed my crotch gently, making me groan at the sudden contact with my semi-hard cock. Until that moment I hadn't even realized how turned on I was getting just from fondling her boob and our casually suggestive discussion. I kind of wanted her to keep her hand in my lap a little longer, but instead she kissed me on the cheek and stood up to leave.

"I got some things to do," she said. "I'll talk to you later."

"Yeah. Later," I said. "Funny how you think it's okay for you to just walk away, but it's not okay when I do it."

Katie turned around and pulled her shirt up for a couple seconds, revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"The difference is I know how to make it up to you," she said as she pulled her shirt back down and kept on going.

I thought about arguing the point, but honestly, getting flashed by her genuinely was enough to keep me happy. Her boobs were just that awesome. The thing that worried me is that she might start to abuse that power.

****

It was a few hours later when Katie came to find me again. I'd been thinking about her far too much in that time, not that I'd admit it to her.

"Hey, you wanna go for a walk?" she asked.

It was kind of an odd question coming from her, since I couldn't remember the last time we'd done something like go for a simple walk together. If either of us really wanted to go walking, and usually we didn't unless there was some kind of extra incentive, we'd just go by ourselves. Granted, with the way things had been going, there was a decent chance this would be one of those times where there would be that incentive.

"Okay," I said. "Anywhere in particular?"

"I was thinking maybe... out to the woods."

Our house wasn't too far from a small forest. The sort with lots of trees and rocks and a river running right through the middle, but not much in the way of animals bigger or more dangerous than the occasional squirrel. It was the sort of place teens would go at night to make out or get drunk, and quite often both. During the day, however, it tended to be mostly clear except maybe for the occasional person walking a dog or just out for a hike.

"Sounds good," I said.

"I knew you'd think so," Katie said. "Of course, you're probably just hoping I'll show you my tits again."

"Mostly," I agreed.

It was maybe a five minute walk to get to the edge of the woods. I spent the whole time letting my hand casually rest on Katie's butt, though she made it more difficult for me by purposefully speeding up or stopping to look at something. At one point she even laced her fingers through mine and smiled sweetly at me while we walked hand in hand, as though that had been my intention the whole time.

Once we actually made it to the edge of the tree line that was our destination, it wasn't really practical to walk side by side anyway. Sure there were some decent paths carved out by people over the years, but that was never any fun. Just like when we were kids Katie almost immediately wandered whichever direction she felt like, and unlike when we were kids I followed as close behind her as I could. I got a great view of her ass anytime she had to climb over something.

Eventually we made it to the river, which was pretty much inevitable given how it bisected the area. The semi-random route we'd taken left us at a part of it with no one around, and very little chance of anyone stumbling onto us. As it turned out, Katie's mind was working along the same thought process as mine.

"Wanna go swimming?" she asked.

"Sure," I said. "In our underwear I assume?"

I knew I was slightly hard already from staring at her butt the whole way, and I was certain it would only get worse, but I wasn't too worried about that. Mostly I was just focused on the chance to check out my sister without so many clothes on.

"You can go in your underwear if you want," she said. "But I'm not wearing any."

Her shirt came off in a smooth, practiced motion, and I appreciatively took in the sight of her naked breasts once again. Apparently she'd decided against putting on a bra since earlier, which worked for me just fine. I was also getting excited at the suggestion that she had no panties on either.

I didn't get a good frontal view as she finished stripping, but as she removed her shorts I did get a good look at her naked butt. She even wiggled it a little for me when she was done, before walking directly toward the riverbank.

"You coming, or are you just going to stand there?" she called to me.

Her words jolted me into action, and I quickly started pulling off my clothes. She'd already seen pretty much all there was too see, there wasn't much point in hesitating. Plus the sooner I joined her, the sooner I could get some closer looks at her, and the easier it would be to 'accidentally' get my hands on her when the opportunity presented itself. When I thought about it, Katie was probably right about me being a perv.

The water was cold but not bitterly so, which I discovered when I stepped in. We were also at a wide enough section of the river that the water wasn't moving all that fast, nor did it go all that deep. Katie had been trying to find the deepest section, and hadn't yet managed to submerge her breasts, much to my delight.

"I think I kind of like being naked and wet," she told me when I got close enough.

"Yeah, I bet you do," I said.

"Not like that you jerk," she said, splashing water at me with one arm. "I mean really, being outside and just, like, totally free...."

"Mm-hm, I do enjoy seeing you so 'free.'"

"Ugh, why do you have to ruin everything with your dirty thoughts?"

"Because you've been putting a lot of dirty thoughts in my head."

I finally made it near enough that I could partly see the areas of her body covered by the river. The movement of the water meant I couldn't get a clear look, and therefore she couldn't either, though I was sure she could see well enough to tell that I had a full erection at that point. As if to prove me correct, she swayed slightly and let her hip brush against the tip of my cock.

"Someone's getting excited," she said.

"Like I can help it," I said. "And don't try to tell me you aren't."

She smiled impishly. "How you gonna prove it?"

In response I reached out to grab her waist and pull her closer. I didn't actually have any intention of trying to prove that she was turned on too, I knew as well as she did that I couldn't very well do that when we were both standing in water up to our chests, but it was a good opportunity to see what she'd let me get away with.

What I hadn't expected was that Katie would twist her body as I tugged her toward me, managing either on purpose or otherwise to aim her butt directly at my erection. I groaned out loud as my cock slid against her naked and very wet ass.

"Ew, gross," she complained, though she couldn't hold back her giggling long enough to make it sound the least bit convincing.

She struggled against me for a moment before I let her go, with the effect of stimulating me even more every time her wonderfully slippery skin contacted mine. When she turned around so I could see her face again I noted that she appeared slightly flushed, and her breathing was definitely a little irregular.

"Yeah, you're totally getting horny," I said.

"Maybe I am," she said. "So what?"

Before I could answer she ducked completely underwater, the practical equivalent of covering her ears and singing 'la la la' for the purposes of not listening to me anymore. When she surfaced again, a few feet away from where she'd been, I just let it drop and watched her straighten out her hair.

For the next little while she alternated diving under the water and lazily swimming around while I mostly watched. Sometimes I'd join her in sinking to the riverbed or trying to swim against the current without cheating and touching down with our feet. Mostly we both attempted to get in a quick feel of the other's body without seeming obvious.

Despite her claims of innocence, Katie could apparently get quite grabby when she was in the right mood. A couple times, when I pretended not to notice that she was touching me, it would last longer and she would even stroke me a little before swimming away. Needless to say I stayed hard most of the time we were in the water, to the point where the urge to simply jerk off and cum got almost overpowering. I eventually gave in and headed to shore, intending to take care of myself even if my sister wasn't ready to get out yet.

"Where ya going?" she asked.

"To masturbate," I said.

"Wow, subtle."

"I'm nothing if not subtle," I agreed.

Once I made it back onto the grass and started looking for a good place to sit, I realized Katie was following me after all. I sat down with my back against a tree and watched my sister as she emerged from the water, incidentally getting my first glimpse her pussy in the process. From what I saw, it was beautifully shaven and made me want to get a much closer look at some point in the not-too-distant future.

"Seriously?" she said when she noticed where my eyes were focused.

"Hey, I've seen you checking out my dick," I said. "Don't start the whole 'you're such a perv' thing again."

Katie sat down a few feet away and positioned her legs such that I couldn't quite see her pussy anymore.

"Can't help it when it's always sticking out like that. Plus it is kinda hot seeing it," she admitted.

"Yeah that's what I thought," I said.

"Oh come on, you know this wouldn't be nearly as much fun if I made it easy on you."

"I think it'd still be pretty fun."