PTA Diaries - Lips for Licking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you need, exactly?" Heather asked.

"I'm going to ask you sexual questions. If you answer them, to the best of your ability, then you're that much closer to unlimited access. Sound fair?"

Heather was completely blindsided by the frank nature of the question. Being a conservative female, Heather had never discussed sex with anyone, not even her closest friends. She had been a virgin when married and now had sex about once a week, missionary style.

But in her opinion, it was worth the exchange. If this is what was needed to help the school and raise funds for the church, then so be it.

"No one will ever know?" Heather asked cautiously.

"Word will never get out. Only those in the inner-circle might be privy to the information."

"Who are they?"

"People who can keep a secret. Are you interested?"

"Yes," Heather gulped.

"Do you know what a rimming is?" Dolores asked bluntly. "In a sexual context."

"Yes."

"Tell me what it means."

Heather sheepishly nodded. "A tongue in a backside. Gosh, it almost makes me blush to even say it."

"Have you ever been rimmed by anyone? Or have you ever given a rimjob to someone?"

It was the final straw for Heather and she sat upright, ready to leave. The only thing keeping her from storming out was her standing in the community.

"This is too much," Heather said, filled with inner-turmoil. "I can't do this."

Dolores leaned back in the Principal's chair. "Oh, but you can."

"Why do you say that with such confidence? How can you be so sure? We barely know each other."

"Women like you don't realize your weakness. You try so hard to impress and to be included in everything. I know you care about your church and the PTA, but let's be honest with here, you also want recognition. Am I wrong?"

Heather felt the air leaving her lungs. "I was in a sorority in college and the lead soprano in our church choir."

"You love the attention, right? Well, mostly, anyway. I'm sure you have the utmost sincerity in your beliefs, which I find truly amazing. So, shall we continue?"

"Yes," Heather said softly.

"Have you ever been rimmed? Or given a rimjob?"

"No and no."

"Have you ever eaten pussy?" Dolores asked bluntly.

Heather gasped. "Never! I'm not judgmental or anything, but it's a sin against God."

"But is it a sin if you're doing it for a good cause? Surely there must be exceptions. Think of the benefit to the wider community."

Fighting the urge to leave, Heather kept her mind focused on all the positive reasons there was for staying here. In the back of her mind, she knew Dolores was anything but a holy woman. Dolores was someone who, despite her perfect outward appearance, was a shark.

"What do you want from me?" Heather asked, already guessing the answer.

Sudden, Dolores's business-like demeanor turned pleasant, as her attention shifted to the glass surrounding the door and she waved someone in.

"Tina is here," Dolores said exuberantly. "You know she absolutely adores your baked goods, right?"

Heather smiled nervously, "I'm glad."

While the two women sat in the office, the dutiful secretary entered and obediently stood near the desk with her hands clasped together in front of her. It definitely gave the appearance of having been rehearsed.

Had this been planned all along? Between the sexual questions, the private setting, and the entrance of the pretty little secretary, Heather felt like an ambushed woman.

"Tina, why don't you show our new friend something special?" Dolores said.

"As you wish, Mrs. Chavez."

Heather watched in awe as the secretary turned around and lifted her skirt. At first, she saw a pair of nice legs. But when the secretary widened her stance, Heather saw a small butt plug in her ass.

After the reveal, Tina pulled down her skirt and blushed.

"Oh my," Heather gasped, unable to look away.

"Get used it," Dolores said firmly. "If you want to be Little Miss Popular in this community, I suggest you do exactly as I say."

Heather gulped loudly "Which is?"

"I want you to eat my ass."

It was an earth-shattering moment for Heather. Never in her entire life had she been in this position. It felt like everything was on the line. She could have walked away, but didn't.

"Why would you want that?" Heather asked.

Dolores got up and casually made her way over.

Once Dolores stood in front of the Principal's desk, next to Heather, she slowly started to lift her skirt, careful not to wrinkle the expensive material.

"Rimming is about power. I learned that from Principal Myers. She's the one who taught me how this hierarchy works. In some ways, I suppose you can blame the Principal for the fact that you will eat my asshole until I cum."

Deviant amusement could be heard in the stunning words.

Heather struggled to speak. "You did this with Ashley? Ashley Myers?"

"Oh yes, I did it to become PTA President. She pulled some strings for me after I tongued her. Now you'll be eating my ass, and I'll pull some strings for you too. See how this all works?"

"I... I don't understand."

Dolores tried to be as patient as possible. "Look, if you want a better position in the PTA, you have to eat my ass. It's really that simple."

Without waiting for confirmation, the PTA President turned around and bent over the desk so that her luscious Latina butt pointed towards Heather.

"On your knees," Dolores commanded, while looking back. "Lift up my skirt. I'm not wearing any panties, so don't be surprised."

This was a crossroad for Heather. Should she maintain her dignity and leave, forfeiting a chance to help both the PTA and her church? Or should she kneel before this delectable derriere and insert her tongue, as requested?

At that moment, she felt her calling was to put aside any reservations for the greater good. Of course, the fact that Dolores was physically dazzling also helped sweeten the pot. Heather had only attended religious schools, where girl-on-girl action was incredibly taboo. But there had been several nights when she resisted powerful urges to experiment with some of her beautiful sorority sisters.

Grabbing the ever-present cross at her neck, Heather said a quick prayer and asked for forgiveness. She fell to her knees before the bountiful booty, while the secretary watched. Gingerly lifting the skirt, she took stock of the naked ass that greeted her. The fleshy orbs were perfectly formed and a rich shade of cocoa. The muscles on Dolores's ass rippled, ever so slightly, when clenched.

"It's beautiful," Heather said, bewildered by her own verbal utterance.

Dolores nodded in agreement, "Oh yes, it really is. Now slip that cute little tongue of yours inside my most private hole. I know you want to."

Without experience to guide her, Heather relied on instinct. She leaned forward and placed both hands on the smooth, hairless skin. After ghosting her hands across the divine derriere for several seconds, she decided to take the plunge.

Heather laid her hands firmly in the center of both cheeks and pulled them apart, revealing a crinkled pucker surrounded by a ring of slightly darker skin. Having never seen an anus up close, she found it curious that instead of being repulsed, she was strangely excited.

Raised to always give it her best, Heather desperately wanted to impress both women. She had committed to the deed and intended to see it through to completion. Craning her neck, she placed her face directly in the center and inhaled. The musky scent seemed to fan the desire building within her and she felt her own pussy clench.

"Heather, it's time to seal the deal," Dolores offered as she reached around to pet Heather's head.

After slowly extending her tongue, Heather closed the distance and made contact. Vaguely it registered that, though puckered, the skin was incredibly soft. She quickly licked the delicate tissue several times, as a way to test the waters.

Emboldened by a groan from Dolores, Heather ventured even further. She rolled her tongue a bit and went towards the intended target. After tapping several times on Dolores's back door, Heather's tongue pushed its way inside. Heather was surprised that the sphincter seemed to almost grab her tongue in response, as if insistent for more.

Finding nothing objectionable about her current state of sexual servitude, Heather went for broke. At first, she rotated her tongue in the tight, taboo tunnel. Then she thrust in and out, going a bit deeper with each pass. Finally, she settled on a rhythm of alternating both methods.

Dolores moaned, "I'll make sure you're the most popular woman in the community, just keep going!"

The situation reached a fevered pitch when Dolores looked back while Heather looked up; their eyes locked while Heather was tonguing her asshole. In that moment, Heather realized Dolores had touched the very depths of her soul in a profound way. Never before had Heather experienced such a transformational moment, not even in church.

It was Heather's 'what have I done?' moment.

"Tina, I need your mouth," Dolores said, with authority.

The secretary readied herself for action. "Yes, Mrs. Chavez?"

"Our dear Heather has never been rimmed or had her pussy eaten by a woman. Be a good kitten and show Heather what she's been missing."

"Yes, Mrs. Chavez," Tina said obediently.

Heather gasped, such as it was, with her tongue wedged in the tight little asshole. While deeply ashamed, she also felt a sense of peace. The decision had been made for her, by Dolores, and that absolved her of guilt.

She remained frozen as she heard Tina walk behind her, bend down, lift her pleated skirt, and pull down her white cotton panties. Heather felt like a true sinner who had been completely exposed.

Just as she was getting comfortable with her tongue up Dolores's ass, Heather now had to adjust to her bare bottom being viewed by the secretary.

Heather's labia was licked - gently - but enough to jolt her entire body forward, burying her face completely between Dolores's perfectly shaped buttocks. Heather's face was trapped in those Latina cheeks!

She put her hands on the floor to stay balanced as Tina played with her. When the secretary parted her buttocks and exposed her asshole to the cool air of the room, Heather's body trembled, not just from fear, but anticipation.

"Somos tales putas," Dolores giggled, looking back at the two ladies. "I wish you could see yourself, Heather. You look adorable like that. Tina is staring straight into your asshole."

Heather felt humiliated that the secretary now had a perfect view of her bottom. She couldn't bring herself to look back at Tina, but imagined Tina sitting on her own heels, knees completely folded under her compact body, like a good little doll.

She figured it was nothing new for the secretary. She understood why. It was like they were all part of the 'in crowd' together.

Heather felt goosebumps on her butt and relished the fact that she'd soon be introduced to the joys of anal stimulation. She relaxed her little hole, readying herself for oral penetration.

It almost happened too fast. The tongue forged ahead and poked into her virginal hole, making Heather feel like a woman reborn. Warm, moist and relentless, the angelic tongue caressed her asshole in a most heavenly way. When it actually penetrated her inner sanctum, Heather could no longer deny the pull of this devilish act.

"Oh my, your tongue twitched in my ass!" Dolores exclaimed, her voice perking up. "You've been penetrated, haven't you? Now I want you to cum, time is of the essence, dear."

Tina used two fingers and quickly found the g-spot inside Heather's wet pussy, then worked her magic.

At that point, the chain reaction began. Unable to control herself, Heather writhed and moaned with her face still wedged between Dolores's cheeks. The vibrations from her vocal cords were transmitted through her tongue, directly into the asshole of Dolores. Those reverberations set off an anal orgasm in Dolores, and the spasms from her ass massaged the tongue of Heather, in return.

Realizing what she had just trigger for Dolores, Heather was overwhelmed physically and mentally by the sensations at both ends of her body. Tina capitalized on Heather's momentary muscle relaxation and offered her special technique. While thrusting in and out of Heather's ass, she added a curl at just the tip of her tongue, while still working Heather's g-spot. It was double-stimulation at its finest.

Defenses lowered, Heather felt an outburst in her ass to the point where she almost collapsed as her pelvis shuddered and shook. Her face contorted and, while her tongue was still being massaged by Dolores's sphincter, she cried out in ecstasy. Tina was undeterred and rode the crest of Heather's first anal orgasm. Suddenly, Heather blacked out.

In her post-orgasmic daze, Heather heard Dolores speak.

"Tu eres mi puta ahora," Dolores whispered. "Rest while you can, we have a meeting soon."

The women giggled while Heather recovered from what had been the best orgasm of her life.

*

Awakening slowly, Heather realized she was laying across the Principal's desk. Her legs were bent and splayed as if she was at the gynecologist's office. A cool breeze floated across her wet pussy, making it tingle, pleasantly. It dawned on her that someone was purposely blowing on her intimate area.

Looking between her legs, she saw Dolores and Tina admiring her opening. They studied and petted it adoringly. While each pointing to their favorite part, they commented on it in detail. Then they took turns licking her clitoris.

"So pretty, wet and pink," Dolores noted, licking like a kitty.

Tina gave a few licks too. "Better than peach cobbler, I'd say. Can we taste the custard she brought? I'm sure it would make a delicious topping."

"I think that's a superb idea."

Heather watched shamelessly as the two women dipped their fingers in the custard fillings of the pastries she brought, and wiped it onto her clitoris, before giving more licks. She didn't flinch as they licked her. This almost felt normal now. After tonguing each other's bottoms, anything felt normal in comparison.

"How are you, dear?" Dolores lovingly asked the church mom.

The secretary was eating Heather's pussy with full force, stopping every so often to put fresh dollops of custard inside the pink hole to suck away. So this is what it's like being with the in-crowd?

"I think I'm going to cum again," Heather said curiously, still new to this secret world.

Dolores rubbed Heather's blonde hair. "Take your time. We can always delay the PTA meeting by a few minutes. You're in my inner-circle now, which means you get special perks."

To the best of my knowledge, Heather was never the same after that. Sure, she's still the sweetheart of the district. She still serves delicious pastries with her smile and Southern charm.

As for her church duties? The congregates couldn't have been more thrilled with the contributions from Heather's newfound fundraising talents.

Only now, Heather had become skilled in eating ass. Her tongue was put to regular use and her pussy and ass received the same treatment. That's the price to be paid if you want to work alongside Dolores Chavez. The PTA, I've come to realize, is serious business.

The End

Inspired by the ultra sexy Mindystarr, a naughty minded Principal.

Co-written by the extremely kinky, generous and inventive SueDanym.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12