Pub(l)ic Storage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I loosen up a bit when I get hot."

"You mean you're not?" Most women with my cock between their thighs get hot pretty fast.

"Can't you feel?" She bucked her hips. I slid past her lips. "Stop that!"

I hadn't done anything. "Okay." Her cunt muscles clamped down. I couldn't escape if she wanted me to remain in her.

"You're really brave, not like those other pricks."

"I am?" Does it take courage to fuck this woman?

"My son's teacher relocated out of state, the laundryman asked for a different route, and the lawn boy transferred to a school in California, to avoid my husband. You recognized Maxie, didn't you?"

"I didn't see him. Maxie Ferguson?"

"I kept my maiden name. I'm married to Maximillion Vinibaldi. He's connected."

Vinibaldi? Where did I know that name? Shit! I'd read about Maxie Vinibaldi. Reputed head of The Family. Connected to the Old World, if you catch my drift. A goodfellow you don't want to cross. I struggled to extricate myself from Ella's thighs, but it was hopeless. The best I could do was lift up a bit and then fall back, precisely the motion that Ella desired, or didn't. A fucking motion.

"Oh God, please stop. We shouldn't, but you're so hard, and it feels so good. The pressure. It's amazing."

A mobster's wife didn't want to fuck, and now she wants to, but if I do, then her husband will put me at the bottom of Lake Michigan. "I'm trying to get off-"

"Melanie would be sooo jealous right now. I bet she's never had such a big cock."

I wondered if she was married to a mobster as well. Or if I'd ever have the chance to meet her, the only way I'd get to see how Ella looked before surgery. "What about the stretching?"

"Oh, she can take any size." She paused. 'Oh, you mean me? It feels marvelous!" Her face attacked mine, kissing me on my cheeks, lips and nose, and then sucking my ear. No one had ever done that. It was quite stimulating, and my hips lurched.

"Oh God, we can't be doing this. No matter how good it feels."

I thought about rolling us off the mountain of paper, but I couldn't estimate the distance we'd fall, or be sure that wouldn't force me deeper into her cunt. If climbing off was not an option, perhaps getting her off was the next best thing. I rocked back and forth. Her juices lubricated our motion. She was finally getting hot, and I hoped she was enjoying our predicament. After all, she'd had sufficient experience to know what she liked. "We shouldn't be doing this, but how does it feel?" I asked.

"This was an accident. We're not doing anything, just lying here is all."

She was in denial but I was obstinate. If I'm fucking someone, I at least want her to acknowledge it. "Ella, I don't know how to tell you this, but we're fucking. Really fucking." I began to thrust in earnest. Her pussy muscles were firm but my prick was steel. I made forward progress.

"No, oh no we're not. You're stuck is all. It was an accident. I never wanted this to happen. Oh God, don't stop."

She was not tight only at the opening but all along the way. Our position, laying in a stack of collapsed cartons, didn't make movement easier. I couldn't get up quickly if I needed to, so I kept doing what came natural, probing the depths of her cunt.

And then I heard metal clanking, like a lock wobbling against the door. Then a click, and the rasp of the door sliding open. Ella's husband? Shit! I'm going to die for my sins. Or one sin, the current one.

He was a lot shorter than her, grey hair, a blue golf shirt and dress slacks. His voice was gritty but tentative. "Ella, I apologize. Let's go home and - What the fuck? Ella-" He said her name as a sigh. "Why do you do this to me?" He jingled keys or change in his pocket. Or maybe bullets.

I kept my mouth shut. Smart fish do that. Shit, I'd be swimming with the fishes out in Lake Michigan for this.

"I can explain, Maxie." Ella tried to sit up, forcing her tits into my face. Under any other circumstance, I'd have acted on the opportunity to suck her nipples. In this case, I kept my mouthy closed and held my breath.

Maxie grabbed my elbow and pulled me off his wife. I fell on the concrete floor, landing on my hip. Shit, the last thing I needed was a hospital stay. Then I remembered I was going to die.

"I'm not well-enough equipped, huh?" Maxie had seen my penis. Not like it was hidden or anything. "A guy built like that is going to make you sloppy again."

I doubted it, but correcting a mob boss was the world's worst idea.

"Who are you anyway?" he asked. "Wait, don't tell me. The mailman?" Finally, a direct question.

I'd delivered, but not despite rain and sleet. "I rent the storage locker next door."

"You meet Ella here regular?"

"Oh no. Never. She asked me to move some boxes, that's all."

"So you moved in on her box, is that it?"

I didn't have an answer because I didn't know how we got from "We can't" to "Oh yes." "It kind of just happened. Locked in and all."

"Are you blaming me?" His face got redder.

"Oh no. No sir. Just circumstances. You ever been locked up with a beautiful woman? A woman with needs?"

Maxie rubbed his chin. "Once. In Jersey." he smiled. "Her brother found us. Shit, was he angry." Maxie extended his hand to Ella. She stood, tall and naked. God, she had a great body, even if it wasn't natural. My dick flinched. I hoped Maxie was preoccupied and didn't notice. I wanted to keep my penis. And my life.

"Please, Maxie, it's my fault. I'm always horny, you know?"

"Yes, I do." Maxie handed Ella her clothes, which she dutifully put on. Even dressed she was hot. "I know how Ella is. If you say this was no on going thing, then I believe you." He handed me a card as if this was a business meeting. Maximillion Vinibaldi, Chairman, MultiMax International.

"You're MultiMax?" I sputtered.

"Yeah. What do you think? Did Ella say something?"

Ella's face turned pink. "I make a big deal out of your connections."

Maxie wasn't mob. He was legit. "And I thought connections meant-" I pointed my hand, index finger out like the barrel of a gun.

His grin spread, his cheeks puffing out. "You thinking of my brother Vinny? Vincenzo, he's Family." He pushed my hand gun away. "Even I don't cross Vinny."

So I'm standing naked in front of the Chairman of MutiMax. Max himself. "You bought out Zenellis!"

"That's right. As soon as their stock dropped. I'd been waiting for the opportunity and then one day, boom -"

I jumped.

"- they're in the toilet."

"I know."

"Arcuda told me there was some accident. Not what I got from my sources. More like an orgy."

Ella licked her lips.

"You've on the right track." The artificial pheromones got loose in their lab and caused wide-spread fucking.

"You know something about it?"

I decided not to take full credit. "I brought Zenellis some product ideas."

"You don't seem the type."

I didn't know what type that was. "I attended his father/daughter thing in Wisconsin as a guest of my neighbor, one of Zenellis's employees."

Maxie stared at my equipment, still partially erect. "Yeah, you'd the kind Arcuda recruited all right. I've heard stories but never qualified for an invite."

Too small a dick? I didn't want to know. Then it hit me. Ella had given Maxie a son, an heir. No daughter to swap. "Let's just say that one of my projects he was testing ran amuck."

"I read all of the pending contracts before the buy-out. To protect myself. What's your name again?"

"Harvey Marcus," cooed Ella.

"Marcus. Marcus." Maxie scratched his head. "Yeah, a couple of product ideas and some aphrodisiac stuff."

"That's me." FastTack was mine. Lillian Mutzman was the brains behind artificial pheromones.

"Yours, huh? And how! So you brought old Arcuda to his knees?" Maxie took my hand and shook it non-stop for several minutes. The same hand that had groped his wife's tits and felt her up.

'Like I said, I contributed."

"Then no hard feelings. But put some clothes on. Please. I'm getting an inferiority complex."

I pulled my pants up, jockeys lost in the chaos of split open boxes and strewn papers.

"We're going home," Maxie said. Ella didn't argue. "We have to get you some help." He clicked the lock shut on their demolished storage cubby. "Can I do something for you? After all, if you fucked up Zenellis, you're due some payback."

I thought for a moment about asking Maxie what ever became of the products I'd invented for Zenellis. Maybe he'd do a licensing deal. Having gotten away with fucking his wife, I decided not to push my luck. Or maybe I was thinking with my dick and not my bank account. "Could I meet Ella's sister?"

"You want to be introduced to Melanie?" Maxie stroked his chin. "Yeah, I can do that. Seems fitting. You fucked Zenellis, I got his company. You fucked my wife, you get her sister."

That made no sense but I nodded vigorously as if he'd uttered the purest truth.

As I headed back to my storage room, I watched the tall woman and short man disappear around a turn in the hallway. I still had to find a hardhat, Harriett's college folder on project management and half a dozen vinyl three-ring binders. Oh yes, and the documentation regarding the money I got from Zenellis Enterprises. I wondered whatever happened to Saroya, and what Melanie would look like.

###

An Original H M Tale

I'm always interested in reader feedback. Send me an email and tell me what you think. Copyright (c) 2008, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.

12