Public Places with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,242 Followers

"Now look," he said after snapping a pic and showing her the phone.

She looked at the image and was saddened that her asshole was clearly visible in the picture. Not only had Zack seen her ass, but soon, her boss will too.

"I'm not fully convinced," she sadly noted. "If I'm not convinced, my boss won't be convinced either."

"Should we switch to Plan X? It's the secret weapon."

"What's that? Gosh, my lower back is starting to hurt."

"I'll just do it and we'll be done. Hang on. Wait... shhh...."

In a matter of seconds, Natalie realized why her son had just 'shushed' her. There were footsteps, then voices. Female voices speaking in French. By her estimate, there were four French women who entered the shower stalls to wash themselves after a swim.

Natalie's back was aching and she was tempted to just end this and leave. On the flipside, it would be really embarrassing if the French women saw her leaving the stall with a young stud (her son) and her boss might notice that the pics were fake.

To her utter shock, she felt Zack's cock move away, then she felt his fingers spreading her labia! Was he actually doing the unthinkable? Suddenly, her back pain was the least of her worries. She was curious now. She wondered if her son would actually do it.

Natalie got her answer when she felt the tip of her son's cock press against the small hole of her pussy. 'Plan D' was in effect alright. She wanted to yell at him, despite the French women being there, but she was still curious if Zack would go all the way.

She released a silent gasp when Zack slowly inched his cock inside of her pussy, slowly stretching her and hitting all the right sensations. She clenched her jaw while it happened. From her bent over position, Zack had just hit her g-spot when he went all the way inside.

How she wished she could be fucked at that very moment. If this were some other guy, she'd be begging for a hard pounding. But this was Zack, and she had to control herself.

The cock paused and she could only assume that her son was taking a picture of this incestuous debauchery. All she could do was listen to a French conversation while this was happening.

Thankfully, she heard the showers turning off and the women left after briefly drying themselves with their towels.

"What do you think?" he whispered, showing her the phone.

Natalie was face-to-face with the surreal high-resolution image of her tan line butt cheeks, asshole, and her son's cock buried deep inside her pussy, which spread her brown labia apart.

She wanted to scream: 'Just fuck me already!'

But she was a professional woman of great self-control.

"That looks perfect," she said, hiding the lust in her voice.

"Do we have what we need?"

That cock felt so good buried deep in her pussy, but she had to be a responsible parent about this.

"We have it," she said. "Why is your penis still inside me?"

"Oh, sorry."

Natalie struggled against her own urges and fought her own feelings so she could pull that satisfying erection out of her pussy.

It simply didn't belong there. Or did it?

She stood upright and faced him, while they were both still bottomless.

"The job is done," she said firmly, hiding her thirst for more. "I'll send this to my boss. We should get dressed now, thank you."

Natalie was the first to get dressed by pulling up her panties and shorts. When she bent down to do it, her face was mere inches from her son's bare erection, which was drenched with her own natural juice.

She blushed. They both knew what a mess she accidentally made.

As soon as Zack tucked his cock away, she left the shower area. Unfortunately for her, the French tourists were still nearby and saw them. Natalie blushed strongly as the women smiled.

***

The restaurant was only a short walk away and Zack did his best to conceal his erection. Natalie thought it was amusing and was glad no one noticed it.

Breakfast had just ended and it was too early for most people to have lunch, so the nice restaurant had plenty of space available and they sat in the back. She had requested a booth in the corner so they could continue their adult conversation.

Once they were seated, they were given their menus, and Natalie had become so hungry that she ordered chicken satay as appetizers.

"That was a little excessive," she said with her eyes down, sending the email on her phone. "I can't believe you actually stuck your penis inside me. All the way, too."

"Are you mad?"

She was, but her pussy was still needy and primed for pleasure.

"I wouldn't say that. But it was extremely intrusive. If I weren't in this position with my boss, I'd positively be furious with you."

Natalie sent the email, put her phone down, and looked at her son. Her face remained expressionless, like she was still processing the fact that her son had just fucked her a few moments ago.

"Sorry," he said. "I know how badly you want a promotion though."

"Are you still hard?"

Zack resisted the urge to smile, but by the look on his face, he was clearly still sporting an erection.

The waitress set the plate of chicken satay on their table, and Natalie said 'thank you' in Thai, which the waitress appreciated. In English, Natalie said they still needed time to select their orders, and the waitress said she'd come back to check on them.

Natalie put the menu in front of her and was about to reach for a chicken satay, eager to generously dip it in the delicious peanut sauce.

Before she could take a piece, her phone beeped. She expected to have fulfilled the boss's task, only to find the opposite:

Nice job so far Natalie! I knew you had the ambition. Note: your list said your desire was 'public places' with an 's' at the end. That means more than one. Another location and you're good to go.

x Brand

She felt her pussy twitch at the thought of having to mess around with her son again-- in public. She showed the phone to her son.

"Now what?" she asked, like her son had the answer to all of her problems, which he usually did.

"Hmm... It seems we have another task at hand."

She flashed him a skeptical look. "Seems like you already have another plan."

"Mom, restaurants are public places, we're in a booth, and most of the tourists are outside. We have enough privacy here, I think."

Natalie's pussy clenched so hard that her legs nearly crossed.

"You're suggesting we have sex in a restaurant?" she asked in disbelief.

"No, that's too dangerous here. Especially with all of these windows. But if you got underneath the table..."

The tone was suggestive and the implication was crystal clear. This time, Natalie's stomach was in knots at the idea of sucking off her own son. What a shock. What a horror. What a thrill, too. Her pussy nearly gushed.

"You want a blowjob?" she asked matter-of-factly.

"It's not about what I want," he clarified. "It's what the boss wants. There's less chance of us getting caught if you just do oral."

It was official. Her son was enjoying this way too much. She couldn't blame him either.

As they sat across from each other, Natalie lifted her bare foot from her sandal, and she used her big toe to press against her son's crotch, digging into his erection.

"Jesus, you're still hard," she said, as though she were impressed by his stamina.

"Would you be mad if I said that your pussy is amazing?"

"Zack!"

He turned meek. "Sorry, but it's true."

"Totally inappropriate," she said, then calming down. "But... you do have a point. I can forget that you're my son for a few seconds, which is long enough to put your penis in my mouth for a picture."

He gulped. "You'd do that?"

"I'll suck your cock here, but we can't get caught. You'd have to keep an eye out for me."

"For sure," he said, suppressing a smile. "I'll be on the lookout."

"This is the craziest thing I've ever done in my life."

"I know. There could be a bright side though."

"By sucking your dick?" she quipped. "Today is your lucky day."

Natalie sank to her knees by slyly moving under the table. She did a quick glance at the restaurant and no one was watching them. The waitress was busy with customers in the front of the place and outside was still packed with tourists.

The floor tiles were hard and dirty. But that was the least of her concern at the moment. Her knees ached when she moved towards her son's crotch, and it was unbelievable watching Zack undo his shorts.

The horny little bastard was freeing his dick already. It only took a moment for his dick to be pulled out. As expected, it was hard.

'Jesus,' she whispered to herself, seeing her son's full blown erection pointing upwards.

Zack looked at her under the table. "Did you say something?"

"No," she said, snapping out of it. "Please stop looking at me. I can't concentrate like this."

"If I can't look at you, how can I take the picture?"

"You know what I meant by that. Don't ogle at me while I suck. It's too inappropriate. Now let me concentrate."

She rested her forearms on her son's legs and positioned her head just inches away from his exposed cock. She was certain that Zack was looking down at her, but she didn't want to look up at him. It was far too awkward.

When she examined his penis up close, she saw that his cock was still wet and glistening with HER fluids. Apparently her pussy juices were able to maintain its wetness in the comfort of her son's shorts. She could even smell herself too; that familiar scent she was used to having on her fingers after her private masturbation sessions.

It occurred to her that in a matter of moments, she'd soon be tasting it and sucking it all down for the sake of her job.

"I better win the Mother of the Year award for this," she said softly under her breath.

"Hmm?" he replied, looking down on her.

"Nothing."

She wished she could have replied, 'I think I deserve some sort of award for giving my son a blowjob,' but of course, that was far too lewd by any measure, especially as someone as respectable as herself. And she wanted to maintain that respectability with her son, even as she grabbed his wet cock.

It twitched in her hand the moment she touched it. She could see and feel it swelling.

Not wasting another second, Natalie bent down and engulfed the whole thing in her mouth. Her lips were airtight around the hard cock, which she felt pulsating in her mouth, and she gave it a nice suck. She gave it a few good strokes too while she sucked and she heard him moan a little.

"Oh fuck, mom," he whispered.

She never lost sight of the fact that she was in a restaurant of all places. She also never lost sight of the fact that this was her son's cock throbbing intensely in her mouth.

After a few good sucks and strokes, Natalie wondered if her son was taking the pictures, but so far she hadn't been told to stop yet. She refused to look upwards at her son. Making eye contact with him, while sucking him off, was something she wanted to avoid at all costs. As a mother, having a sense of authority was extremely important, and she was afraid of losing that.

Her head kept on bobbing as she sucked and she had finally come to the realization that Zack was more interested in getting blown than helping her at this point. That suspicion was confirmed when Zack tucked her hair behind her ears so he could get a better look at her sucking.

Even worse, her heart was pounding and she felt her vaginal juices flowing again. This was turning her on, badly. Was it that she loved sucking cock? Was it that she was doing it in a public place? Her fantasy. Or was it something far more taboo?

As she sucked, she refused to entertain the notion that blowing her son had become the biggest turn-on of her life. Though deep down, she knew it was true.

"Oh mom," he moaned in a low voice.

Left with no choice, Natalie was forced to look upwards at her son sitting there, while she was on her knees with a mouth full of his hard cock.

She spit the erection out. "Take the picture already."

"I'm waiting for the right image. It's not totally believable yet."

She wanted to scream at the top of her lungs: 'What do you mean it's not believable!? My fucking lips are wrapped around your dick!'

Out of pure instinct, Natalie swirled her tongue around the head of the cock and gave it a quick suck to keep it throbbing.

She regretted that. Because it showed that she was enjoying this too. And with her clit aching, she couldn't deny it anymore, though she'd never tell him.

"The best image is important," she agreed, deciding on a more loving tone. "Take the picture when you're ready. I'm hungry and I want to eat."

She was hungry alright, for Thai food. And as it turned out, she was starving for an orgasm too. Worse, she desperately wanted a taste of her son's cum as an appetizer. She was already sucking it, why deny herself the ultimate reward?

Natalie moved her right hand down below, positioning her masturbation fingers down her shorts. She wondered if her son would notice, but that was the last of her worries. She rubbed and rubbed. Her two fingers on her bare sex. Her clitoris thanked her for it.

She felt Zack's eyes piercing right through her as she sucked and fingered herself. It was the dirtiest and lewdest thing she had ever done in her entire life. Maybe that's why her fingers were completely drenched when she shoved them inside. She was a woman in extreme heat.

"Fuck, you're a pro," he said. "Almost there... almost there...."

She spit the cock out, looking upwards. "Are you going to cum in my mouth?"

This time, she struck a more authoritative tone to remind him who was boss.

He tensed. "No, no. I meant, the picture."

She swirled her tongue. "Understood."

Finally, Zack picked up the phone and Natalie worked all of her best blowjob techniques. It seemed as though the image was ready to be taken, but then she heard something which almost made her gag.

"A few more minutes," Zack hollered across the restaurant. "We're still deciding."

Natalie stopped in horror for a moment, stunned by the notion that the waitress had almost caught them. She was glad that Zack was doing his job being on the lookout. She had to give him credit for that. Most men in his position would have been in a daze from her sucking.

The waitress probably thought she was in the bathroom, not knowing that she was actually on her knees sucking on a swollen dick. Her son's dick, that is.

She went back to sucking and stroking.

"There," he said. "I got it."

Finally, some good news. Sadly, she hadn't cum yet.

She kissed his dick, hiding her unexpected sadness. "Thank you."

"Don't stop, we're not done yet."

"We're not?" she asked, looking up to see Zack pointing her phone down at her.

"No, we need more pics so your boss can't complain. You know how he is."

She swirled her tongue around the cock. "You're right."

Natalie had officially been given the excuse she needed to keep on sucking and to keep on fingering her pussy. She did her favorite clockwise two-finger motion over her clitoris. She did it fast. Her breathing became rapid as she sucked, which she was positive her son loved because she was practically humming on his dick.

Her body jolted when she was about to cum. When her orgasm hit, her eyes went wide with the big dick in her mouth and her nostrils flared. Making matters more embarrassing, the phone was suddenly positioned in front of her face as her son took pictures of her orgasmic blowjob.

More pictures were taken as her eyes rolled back. She kept on sucking as she felt trickles of fluids leak from her pussy, onto her fingers, then onto the floor. She breathed a sigh of relief after that thirst quenching orgasm.

She relaxed and tried to re-compose herself.

"Shit, now I need to cum," he said.

Fair is fair. She had long instilled in her son the value of hard work in exchange for a benefit. Between the pictures and her orgasm, she got everything she wanted, so that meant Zack needed to be rewarded, even more than the blowjob he was getting.

She spit the dick out and licked the shaft. "You can cum in my mouth."

"You're the best."

Like a good mother, Natalie returned the favor to her son. She stroked the shaft rapidly as she sucked on the head, expecting him to cum at any second. Men usually don't last long whenever she applies her full technique.

Suddenly, she felt her son stopping her with his hands.

"I have an idea," he said. "I don't want to cum in your mouth."

She sarcastically thought: 'What a gentleman.'

"You don't want to cum?"

His eyes lit up. "Oh, I do. Keep stroking me. I'm about to cum, just not in your mouth."

She knew her son had a plan. Whatever it was, it must have been naughty and she was curious to what it was. She stroked her son's dick with the same hand she had just given herself an orgasm with. Her vaginal fluids were all over his dick again.

Zack groaned softly, which he wonderfully suppressed, and his body jerked. He was a young man about to shoot a big load.

Instead of his cum shooting in the air, making a mess all over himself, Zack reached over and used a stick of chicken satay to catch most of his thick load. It was bizarre, but Natalie didn't want to stop. Her son deserved this orgasm so she kept on stroking for him.

By the time he finished, the chicken satay was a cummy mess. Natalie couldn't tell if it was gross or delicious. Zack wiped the tip of his dick on the sides of the satay, and then his penis turned flaccid.

"You can sit down again," he said.

Natalie knew where this was headed and she sneakily went back up to her seat. Her knees were grateful. Her eyes scanned the restaurant. It appeared that the blowjob went undetected by the staff, who were busy with other customers in the front of the restaurant.

Zack handed her the satay.

"That's the last pic," he said with a deviant smile. "You know what to do."

She held the skewer stick and looked at the fresh cum glaze on the chicken meat.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she said.

But she did it anyway. She slurped the sides of the cum coating, tasting her son's sexual fluids. It tasted nice. Then she took a bite out of the chicken while Zack took a few pictures.

She chewed normally and swallowed for the phone's camera and her son's enjoyment.

"How was it?" he asked, putting the phone down in front of his mother.

She winked and gave a half-smile. "Better than peanut sauce, I think. I'm sending the pictures now. Oh, and you know how much I love sauce on Asian food. So if I prefer the satay this way, then you owe me a lot more of your glaze in the future. Got it?"

While typing the email with one hand, Natalie took another bite of the cum coated chicken satay. The taste was unique. Not something she'd order alone. But considering the source and what it was doing to her emotionally, it might have become her new favorite flavor.

The email was sent and Natalie wanted to tease her son one last time. She devoured the rest of the satay, which made Zack starry-eyed. The waitress came and took their orders. Natalie finished chewing and inquired about the noodles with a mouth glazed with her son's cum.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12