Puerto Rico Seduction Ch. 02

Story Info
The second installment of Puerto Rico Seduction.
6.1k words
4.72
4.8k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 12/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 of this story picks up with Diane leaving Carlos after a second afternoon of intense sex, with Carlos telling her to meet him that evening. She is torn between her love for her husband and her need for the passion that Carlos can give her with his huge cock.

"What have I awakened in you?" Carlos asked quietly. "You have gone from a shy wife to a tigress."

It seemed like a long while before she answered, though it was probably no more than a minute. "Before I fell in love with David I had a strong appetite for sex - sex of all kinds." Her hand went to Carlos' now-flaccid cock. "I was especially drawn to men with big cocks; I had a lover with a cock the size of yours and could not get enough of him. But David came into my life and I grew out of that, replacing it with love for him. Or so I thought until now."

"I still love my husband - very much. We have a wonderful life together, and he loves me. He is a kind and considerate lover who gives me great pleasure. It's just...sometimes I don't want to be treated like a delicate flower...sometimes I need more."

Carlos considered this for a moment. "I am happy to help with that need - you are a beautiful woman, the most desirable I have ever seen. And I sense that you still need more."

He got off the bed and helped Diane to her feet. Holding her naked body against his he told her, "For now, you must go back to your room and prepare for your husband's return. I know you have a dinner for the conference tonight. If you can leave it for a while at 8:30 I can meet you in the laundry room two doors down from the ladies' bathroom on that floor. We can have time together then."

"Carlos, I don't think..."

He pulled Diane into him and leaned down to kiss her. The kiss was returned with passion equal to his. He felt his cock stir, but knew they didn't have time, even though her hand had found the semi-hard shaft and was starting to stroke it.

"If you want me, and this cock, again," he said, covering her hand, "and I know you do - you will come to the laundry room. Wear your sexiest dress for me, and do not bother with lingerie."

Carlos kissed her again and felt her passion build. He knew he would see her at 8:30. Juan would be very pleased when he told him to join them. "Your husband will get an email from the hotel chain this afternoon," he went on. "It will offer you two more nights in the suite at half the price of your original room."

Diane spoke quickly. "We leave tomorrow morning. And I know David can't stay - he has a business trip to deal with the next day."

"Ah, but you do not," Carlos explained. "Perhaps two more days of your island vacation is a special treat he will want you to enjoy. And you would be all alone in that big suite. I could provide company, sometimes with Juan as well. I should also mention that I have a younger brother who resembles me - in every way."

Diane blushed at this and was clearly torn. Whatever need she had was still strong - irresistibly strong?

"Go now," he told her. "I will see you tonight."

Diane entered the suite expecting to find it empty, giving her time to shower, primp and perhaps rest before David returned. Instead she found him lying on the bed in a pair of running shorts and t-shirt, reading a book.

"You're back!" he said happily. "How was the beach?"

"Very hot, but nice anyway," Diane told him. "I'm jumping in the shower; I stink, all sweaty and salty."

"Damn," David complained. "I was hoping to lure you into bed for a little afternoon delight before we have to get ready for dinner."

"I'm definitely not fit to get into the bed," Diane told him. "I'll be out in fifteen minutes."

She hurried into the bathroom and closed the door. Turning on the shower she used the toilet and jumped into the hot stream of water. It felt wonderful on her body and head. She had just started to wash her hair when a nude David came in.

"Thought I would join you," he told her, getting into the shower before she could object. "It's been a long time since we showered together, brings back fond memories," he said, grinning at her.

Diane was nervous about whether David would notice anything about her body and what it had been through today. She had a chance to rinse off at least, so any stray or dried cum should be gone. David's arms went around her as she stood in the spray.

"Wash your back for you Miss?" he asked playfully.

"Mmm, that would be nice," Diane said, moving so her back was out of the shower's spray. David soaped up a washcloth and slowly ran it and his other hand over Diane's smooth back. He washed her neck and went down her arms.

"Raise your arms please," he asked, and Diane did so, putting her palms on the shower wall. David's hands went down her sides, caressing and washing the gleaming flesh there. His erection had grown as he stroked his beautiful wife, and it now was nestled in the top of the crease of her ass. Diane shifted back into it as David's hands moved around her sides to cup her full breasts.

"Mmm, is that for me?" she asked sexily, wiggling her ass against the stiffness of his cock. She hoped if she seemed overly damp inside - full of Juan and Carlos' cum! - he would think it was from the shower.

"All for you babe," he said close to her ear, his body now flush with her back. "Now and always."

Diane cringed at his words. He was so devoted to her, so good to her, and how did she repay him?

"I've been laying on that bed waiting for you, thinking dirty thoughts," David breathed into her ear. His erection felt hard and hot against her ass and lower back now, and her own arousal grew, stoked even more as his palms ran over her hard nipples.

"Have you now?" she answered huskily. "Well, here I am." The warm shower was spraying on her, the water hitting her just below her face. Suddenly a vision of Carlos taking her from behind flashed into her mind. Stop it! She was here, with her loving husband, he was arousing her, not the big Puerto Rican. His hands were on her breasts, pinching her nipples between his fingers as he caressed her!

Stop it, stop it, Diane told herself as her husband pulled her hips back so she was tight against his body, his pulsing erection pressing hard into her. Stop thinking about him, right now!

But she couldn't.

David eased his lips behind Diane's ear, his tongue stroking all those sensitive parts of her neck where he knew she loved being kissed, and as Diane's head rolled to the side under the gentle pressure of her husband's attentions, the shameful, guilty, seductive images began to overwhelm her. Carlos holding her curvy hips as his huge penis entered her. Her lust-engorged lips opening as he began to plunge deeply inside her. Her head nodding up and down, her breasts swelling into the Puerto Rican's massive hands, her engorged clitoris aching for attention just above where his enormous penis thrust deep into her hot cunt. Please, please. Touch my clit. Touch my clit. Diane's nipples swelled with arousal as she pressed back into David. Yes, yes, touch me right there.

"Let's go to the bed," muttered David huskily, eager to enjoy all of Diane's fabulous body with his mouth and hands.

"No," Diane murmured, her body alive with excitement. Carlos plundering her like an unstoppable machine, squeezing her nipples. Touch me, please touch me. It was hopeless. "I want to do it right here," she whispered breathlessly, bending over to give him better access to her. "I want you to take me right here..." Sliding her hands onto the shower wall for support, Diane bent forward and arched her back, her curvy rear jutting enticingly towards her husband. Her voice quivered with desire. "Take me David, take me from behind."

Diane's lips parted as David' fingers slid over her smooth hips and down towards the slippery heat of her crotch, her head arcing backwards with a soft whimper of pleasure as his fingertips brushed her swollen, exposed clitoris and began to tease her.

"Oh God, take me now," Diane gasped imploringly, her hips already rocking gently against David' fingertips. "Take me, take me..." Yes, touch my clit. "Take me from behind...take me from behind..." Touch me, touch me, oh yes oh yes oh yes.

Diane surprised David with her ferocity and almost desperate need. Holding her hips, he let her guide him into her opening and began fucking her. In less than a dozen strokes she bucked against him so hard that he had to hold her hips to stay inside her as her orgasm engulfed her. When it ebbed, he began fucking her again and she pushed back at him in rhythm.

"Yes, take me, make me cum again."

He had rarely seen her this turned on, and it was fine with him. They coupled against the shower wall for long minutes; as his orgasm approached his fingers found her clitoris again and brought her with him. Diane's head went down and he heard his lovely wife's breathless gasps turn to cries of ecstasy as she climaxed again. As she did, his own climax peaked and he filled her with his seed.

Gradually Diane began to come down from her peak, but her climax was deep and enduring, and she was still gently mewing with pleasure when David shuddered to a halt inside her, a whimper of relief escaping him after emptying himself into her. He pulled back and slid out of her, his hands still on her hips. Guiding her to turn around he pulled her close and, looking into her eyes told her, "I love you so much." and kissed her.

Diane returned his kiss with passion, her arms going around his neck to embrace him. But as they broke the kiss he looked into her eyes and saw what looked like the beginning of...tears? Why would that be?

"Is everything all right?" he asked, suddenly concerned.

"Yes, I'm fine," she told him. "Just emotional, I guess. I love you too dear."

They finished their shower, dried and donned the luxurious robes that came with the room. David lay down on the bed with his laptop to go through email. Diane joined him, laying down next to him and snuggling close.

"I need a little nap before dinner," she told him. "You just wore me out."

"That's fine, I'll join you," he answered. "Just let me check email quickly in case there are airline schedule changes."

He opened his email; a quick scan showed one from the hotel chain. "Oh wow, listen to this! They've offered us two more nights here, in this room, at half price of our original room! I guess they have a lot of vacancies."

Diane's stomach clenched at his words. Apparently Carlos had been serious. "That's amazing! But don't you have a trip starting tomorrow night?"

"Yeah, I do," David said, reminded of the conflict. "Shit! But you could stay - you seem to enjoy the pool and beach here. And it would make your buddy Carlos happy, ha!"

Diane blushed and moved closer so David wouldn't notice. "Oh my god, stop that!" she told him. "He gives me the creeps the way he looks at me."

"Well, Carlos aside, you have to decide right away. We have to see if your mother can watch Chloe, change your flight, and let the hotel know. There's a deadline on the offer."

'The moment of truth,' thought Diane. Do I stay and fuck Carlos and friends for the next two days, or do I go home to my nice, neat life? Her stomach was in knots and she really couldn't think clearly.

"I'll call my Mom now," she blurted out impulsively. "I'm sure she won't mind - she loves watching Chloe."

"OK, if she can, I'll take care of your flight and the hotel." David told her. He watched as Diane got off the bed and called her mother on the phone. When they started talking about what Chloe had done that day he tuned the conversation out, going to the airline website and looking up their reservations. Five minutes later Diane hung up and he looked at her expectantly.

"She's happy to watch her for a few more days," she told him. "You just need to run some things over to her before you leave on your trip."

"So, you're staying?" he asked. "I have the flight change ready to go right now."

Diane sighed. "Yes, I'm staying," she told him. "I'd say I'll miss you, but you're away anyway, so it's be alone here or be alone there."

"Here sounds better to me," David said. "There, all done. Now, a quick confirmation to the hotel and you are good to go for two more days on the island!"

"Thank you," Diane said as she lay back down on the bed. She moved next to him and put her arm over his chest. "Hold me and let's try to rest," she suggested.

Diane was physically exhausted from her session with Carlos and Juan but her mind wouldn't let her sleep. She felt David relax and his breathing slow as he drifted off but sleep wouldn't come to her. Her mind was full of apprehension and anticipation of the next two days. She was also thinking hard about her relationship to this man sleeping next to her. He was a good, loving man and until yesterday she was happy being married to him. Could a rape/seduction have changed that? Or had Carlos just awakened desires she had buried years ago and which she should bury again? If she could bury them again...

Diane wrestled with these confusing thoughts until an alarm sounded on David's phone - it was time to get ready for dinner. She slipped out of bed and went into the bathroom to do hair and makeup. She knew David could be ready in five minutes so she would pretty much have it to herself. As she prepared she thought about what she would wear tonight. Eventually she decided on a black wrap-around cocktail dress she had brought. It was held closed by a belt in front - no zipper, no buttons. It could gape open on top if she leaned forward too much, so - don't do that! Especially if you're braless!

A fully dressed David watched as she came out of the bath and shed her robe. She put on a black thong and sat on the bench at the bottom of the bed to put on black thigh-high stockings. When he saw her take out the dress and put her arms into the sleeves his eyes widened.

"Going braless?" he asked curiously. "How risqué!"

Diane shrugged. "It's the islands," she commented, "women like to show off the goods. Besides, I'll just sway more. It's not like I'm showing anything. Less than some of my dresses actually. You don't like it?" Tying the belt she spread her arms and modeled it for him.

He walked over to her and put one arm around her waist, the other slipping inside the dress to palm a full breast. "I love it," he told her. "Easy access. And it looks fantastic on you."

"Down boy," she told him, slipping away. "Can't be late for your dinner." She went to the walk-in closet and picked out her 4-inch black stilettos. David whistled as she brought them back and sat down to put them on.

"My favorite fuck-me shoes," he joked. "They make your legs look incredible."

Diane shook her head but said, "Thank you dear, I'm glad you like me in them." Her mind, meanwhile, added - 'and so will Carlos'.

"All set," she announced. "Oh wait, I need my clutch." Retrieving that, she let David open the door for her so they could go to the dinner.

The reception and dinner were typical of such events, the large crowd from the conference relaxing after a day and a half of meetings, with most leaving the next morning. Diane drank a glass of wine and started a second but couldn't eat much - her stomach was a ball of nerves that tightened as 8:30 approached. It was finally 8:25 when Diane leaned over to her husband.

"I'm going to the ladies'," she said softly. "Something isn't agreeing with me. No, stay here, I'm sure it's nothing. I just need to relax until it passes."

David looked at her with concern. "Are you sure you don't want to go back to the room?"

"I'll be fine," Diane assured him. "You stay here with your guests."

Diane rose and walked out of the ballroom. She quickly - her nerves knew no other speed - walked down the main hallway and turned at the hallway for the ladies' room. Empty, thank god. Ducking into the ladies she reached through the slit in the dress to remove her thong, putting it in her clutch. She then went into the hall again; finding it still empty she walked down two more doors to one labeled 'Laundry storage' and ducked inside.

The hotel's laundry storage room was illuminated by a single bulb which threw a soft, yellow light over tall stacks of white linen. Diane stood motionless in the room, Carlos behind her and Juan in front of her. She was naked except for her stockings and stilettos, her black dress stripped from her and lying on a pile of sheets. Carlos' immense bulk loomed over Diane's naked body, his knee wedged between her legs, pushing her thighs apart, his huge hands roaming over her smooth, full breasts from behind.

As Diane had entered the room Carlos had pulled her in and Juan moved to lock the door. Carlos admired her dress and then her shoes, his eyes gleaming with hunger for her.

"You came! But of course you did - you could not stay away, could you? And I am pleased to see that your husband has accepted the hotel's offer for an extended stay. But for only one person! I must make sure that you aren't lonely during your stay."

The huge Puerto Rican had stripped Diane quickly and, instructing her to pull his massive erection from his trousers, gone straight to work on her superbly full breasts with his mouth and fingers, soon drawing her nipples into hard nubs. Her lips opened with shameful enjoyment and her fingers closed around his immense shaft. Diane's head rolled to one side, a sigh of pleasure escaping her as her slim hand pulled with a slow rhythm at Carlos' shaft, bumping against the ridge of his glans at each upward glide.

Juan moved next to the pair, his cock already out, and guided Diane's free hand to his equally hard shaft. He hissed through clenched teeth as her soft hand found his erection and began to stroke it. Diane's hand tightened around Carlos' heavy penis as she began to pull just a little harder, and she felt him move to her side.

"Spread your legs," Carlos whispered huskily, his eyes devouring Diane's long legs as she shuffled her stilettoed feet twelve inches apart. "More." Eighteen inches. "More." Twenty-four, the act opening her completely to the two men. Carlos' huge hand cupped Diane's smooth pubic mound and his fingertips swept attentively over her already sensitive and wet clitoris. Diane let out a quivering breath as her pussy dampened even more and her clitoris swelled under his stroking fingertip.

Diane's half-closed eyes flickered with guilty enjoyment as her huge captor began to carefully torment her clitoris. It was amazing how subtle and skillful he was, she thought ashamedly, for such a big man. Juan's mouth found a heaving breast and took in a swollen nipple. The room around her soon became a soft blur as her eyes glassed over dreamily, Diane giving herself up to them completely. Unable to control herself, Diane's breath began to quicken as Carlos gently tortured her swollen clit, the Puerto Rican leering down at this beautiful, pliant woman, enjoying his ability to pleasure her against her crumbling will.

Diane's lips quivered with excitement as her clit began to throb under Carlos' expert fingertips, her eyes finally drifting shut as her head tilted back, her breathing becoming shallow gasps as the Puerto Rican's fingers exquisitely tormented her. Her hips began to move involuntarily, gyrating in slow rhythm against his manipulating fingertips. It was at this point that the huge Puerto Rican, panting with arousal, moved behind Diane, bent her forward and slid his enormous erection all the way into her dripping cunt.

Diane gasped and then panted softly as Carlos began fucking her with smooth thrusts, hating herself for her reaction but unable to stop. She became aware of Juan standing in front of her, his cock at her face. She shifted her head and took his hardness into her mouth, sucking him with abandon as a release of her arousal. A part of her mind, buried now, wanted them to stop and let her go, but the other part of Diane - the part which caused her hips to move in Carlos' hands and kept her head bobbing up and down on Juan's hardness - wanted to just stand there on pleasure-weakened legs all night whilst her enormous captor and Juan took her.

12