Punished by Mother, Sister and Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay." I replied, looking up at her.

"Are you a cross dresser?" Cassie asked. "You know, one of those guys that dresses up all the way in women's clothes with wigs and make up"

"No." I said, shaking my head and taking a bite of the sandwich. "I've never done that, and, Cassie, I've never wanted to do that."

"Well, I asked that because all the stories I read seemed to have a common theme, Tom." Cassie said. "You dressing up in panties. Or frills and ruffles, or little nighties. All girl's clothes."

"Panties, yes." I answered. "But, I've never worn any other women's clothes."

"You've never put on a bra?" Cassie inquired.

"Okay, I've worn a bra, too. But that's all." I replied.

"What about those other things?" My sister asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked, in return.

"I guess what I mean is," Cassie said, "all those things in your stories...... like being submissive and being exposed, or having someone dress you up like a girl. Is that something you'd really like to do if you could?"

"Maybe." I answered, honestly. "But, there's no chance of that now, so it doesn't matter anymore. I'm sure Beth's going to leave me, and you and Mom will probably disown me once you read all those stories and see what I wrote about you guys."

"Tom," Cassie said, looking over at me, "Beth said tonight she still loved you. She said she was hurt and confused, but, she said she still loved you."

"Cassie, there were probably twenty-five full length stories she took from me." I replied. "And each of them had, on the average, six or seven chapters. There's no way she's read even a tenth of what I've written, and I'm sure once she reads it all, she's going to decide she's better off without me. So, like I said, I'm probably on my own now."

"But," Cassie interrupted, "be honest with me if you can, okay?"

I nodded as I took a bite of my sandwich and followed it with a drink of water.

"If you had someone you could talk to about this stuff," Cassie said, "and if you had someone that would help you do these things, and if you didn't have to worry about being judged or ridiculed, would you really want that? Someone to make all this happen for you?"

"Yes." I said, quietly, not looking up at her. "But it's too late for that."

"How about some of those other things I read?" Cassie asked. "Like being dominated? Being a Sissy? Or, being stripped and forced to masturbate? What about all that?"

"You're getting very personal now." I said to Cassie.

"Tom," she replied, "I told you I wouldn't say anything to anyone, remember? This is just between us. Cross my heart."

"Cassie," I answered, as I finished eating, "I've had those kinds of thoughts since I was in high school..... that's when I started writing those stories. All through college, I struggled with it. When I fell in love with Beth, I thought she'd be enough to satisfy those longings, but, she wasn't enough."

"So, just answer my question honestly." My little sister said.

"Yes." I answered, looking up at her to see reaction. "All those things I wrote about -- yes, I'd like to experience that if I could."

Cassie sat there for a moment and then reached over and picked up the plate from in front of me. Standing up, she walked over to the counter and set the plate by the sink. Then, she came over and stood next to the table. I looked up at her from where I was sitting and after a few seconds she said, "If your wife won't help you....... if she won't do those things for you, then I will."

I wasn't sure I heard her right. "Huh?" I said.

"Wait right here." Cassie said. "I'll be right back."

As Cassie turned and left, I tried to recall if she said what I just thought she said. That wasn't possible at all, was it? Was my little sister offering to dominate me? To make me a Sissy? To do all those other things? My head was spinning, and I convinced myself I either misunderstood or misheard her. There was no way in hell she said what I thought she said.

After about five minutes, Cassie came back into the kitchen. She had changed into a knee length nightshirt, but, since it was almost eleven o'clock at night, I didn't think too much of it.

"Come with me." My little sister said.

"What?" I asked.

"Come on." Cassie said, walking to the table and grasping my hand.

As she led me out of the kitchen, she shut off the light and started pulling me up the stairs. Half way up, she stopped and turned to me, whispering, "Ssshhhh. Mom's still up." Then she pulled me the rest of the way up the stairs, past my room and straight into her room. She let go of my hand and went to her dresser and pulled open one of her drawers.

Then, she stepped aside and looked at me. "Pick out a pair of panties." Cassie said. "You can have your pick of any of them, then you can pick out one of my nighties to wear to bed. Just like in that story I read."

Immediately, I shook my head and took a step backwards. I intended to leave, but, she reached out and grasped my elbow saying, "I won't ever make this offer again if you walk out."

Her words sliced through me like a knife, and as I stood there thinking about it, I realized what she was doing. Cassie was giving me a chance to live out one of the fantasies in my stories. She was going to let me pick out a pair of her panties, and one of her nighties to wear to bed. As my face turned red with embarrassment, I was filled with desire to take her up on her offer. But, if I did, would she keep it a secret from my mother and from Beth? On the other hand, I didn't know when I'd ever get the chance again, so with a severely red face, I walked up to her panty drawer stood there.

"Go ahead." Cassie said. "No one will ever know but the two of us. Pick any pair you want, then you can choose from some of those old, silky nighties I used to wear."

I could feel my pulse shooting through the veins in my neck, and my throat got so dry, I could barely swallow. But, all that seemed to go away when my hands reached into the sea of different color panties that filled her panty drawer, and as I touched them, I felt my cock start to harden.

One by one, I pulled out pairs I was interested in and held them up to look at them. Cassie stood next to me the whole time and as I looked through her panties, I wondered what was going through her head as she watched her big brother going through her panties. I didn't look at her -- I just couldn't bear to, but, after a short time, I came across a pair of yellow rayon panties that were very silky and full cut, similar to the kind I liked to wear.

"These." I said, softly.

"Okay." Cassie said as she reached up to close her panty drawer. Then, leaning down, she opened up the very bottom drawer and reached in to take out some old swim suits that were lying on top of the clothes in that drawer. When she did, I saw three or four silky nighties -- the kind younger girls wear that come with colorful, matching panties.

"Most of these got too stretched out for me," Cassie explained, "and they'll probably be pretty short on you, but, it's the best I can do right now. Go ahead and pick one."

I looked at Cassie as I held her yellow panties in my hand. "Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Because you need it." She replied. "And, because I want to."

I accepted her answer as being the truth and kneeled down to the drawer and picked up a light purple nightie I remember seeing her wear. As I held it up, I imagined myself in it. Cassie reached out, took it from my hands and told me to stand up. When I did, she held the silky nightie up against my chest. It only came down to my waist, but, with my slim build, it looked like it would fit over my shoulders and around my chest.

"This is about the biggest one I have." Cassie said, looking up into my eyes. "But, I think it would work for just one night. Want to give it a try?"

My throat felt so thick, I couldn't even answer her. Between that and the blush of embarrassment that ran over my face, all I could do is nod, so I nodded and squeaked out an almost inaudible, "Okay."

Bending down to push the dresser drawer closed, she reached over and took the yellow panties from me and held them in the same hand that had her nightie. Then, she reached out for my hand and led me out of her room, down the hall and into my old room.

Cassie closed the door after she pulled me in. As soon as she did, my mind started to freak out faced with the possibility she might actually try to follow the story line in the story she already read, and try to strip me naked. Not only that, but, if she followed the story to the letter, it would get much worse for me. She'd make me masturbate and then she'd dress me in her nightie and her panties, and put me to bed. The prospect of all of it was working on me, and my cock was bulging against my jeans.

Cassie and I looked at each other for a bit and then she shrugged her shoulders and flipped her hair back behind her shoulders. I watched in rapt fascination as she reached her hands up under her nightshirt and without me seeing anything, drew the panties she was wearing down her legs and stepped out of them.

My little sister held her panties up, stretching them out between her two hands with the crotch facing me. "If you do exactly as I ask, I'll let you keep these tonight while you sleep. You'll have to give them back in the morning, but, you can have them all night. Understand?"

The heat on my cheeks became unbearable and even my eyes started to hurt. My heart was thumping in my chest and my cock lurched at the thought of Cassie voluntarily giving me her panties. Sure, I'd have to give them back, but having her fresh panties -- the actual panties she was just wearing and took off in front of me, for a whole night would be more than I could have ever prayed for.

"Okay." I said, nervously.

"I'm serious, Tom." Cassie warned. "If you don't do exactly as I say, or if you hesitate even a few seconds, you won't get them."

"I understand." I replied, shaking as I said it.

Cassie stepped forward and handed me her freshly worn panties. "Don't do anything with those yet." She said. "Just hold them for now."

With that, Cassie reached down and placed her hands on the button of my jeans, then, looking up at me, flipped the button open and reached for the zipper.

"Just stand still." Cassie said. "Don't move or I'm walking out of here and I'll take the panties with me."

"Cassie," I said, quickly, "look, I need to warn you. I'm..... uh....... a little excited right now."

"You mean excited as in, you've got a hard-on?" She asked.

I nodded my head up and down, and my little sister smiled. "I was wondering if you'd be hard already."

But, that didn't seem to deter her from her plan. I watched intently as my little sister pulled the zipper down and opened the flap of my jeans. Then, smiling up at me, tugged my jeans down to my thighs, leaving me standing there with a hard-on tucked inside the same pink, lace topped boyshorts Beth caught me in this afternoon. Of course, when Beth angrily threw my clothes into the hallway, she didn't give me any of my real underwear to put on, so I had no choice other than to wear the boyshort panties she caught me in.

"I knew it!" Cassie whispered as she took a step back to get a better look at her missing boyshorts. "I wondered what happened to those. I looked all over for them, Tom. I only wore them once and thought I threw them in the laundry hamper."

"That's where I got them," I replied, ".....from your bathroom hamper."

"When Beth described to us what you were wearing when she found you, I told her they were probably mine since the ones I had so mysteriously disappeared." Cassie added. "So, I guess that means your wife, and our Mom knows you were wearing my panties today."

"Oh, that's just great." I said, sarcastically.

Cassie stepped forward and pulled my jeans the rest of the way down and told me to step out of them. As I did, she lifted my shirt and looked down at my crotch, staring at my hard-on as it throbbed inside her panties. I felt extremely embarrassed as I stood there -- not only because I was in her panties, but also because my cock was hard and I knew she could easily see it pushing against the material of her stolen panties.

"How do you feel?" My little sister asked, looking down at my straining cock.

"I'm not sure." I answered. "Embarrassed as hell, I guess."

"No Tom." She said, almost interrupting me. "Are you nervous? Turned on? Humiliated?"

"All that." I replied.

"Do you want me to stop?" Cassie asked.

"No." I said, shyly.

"You know I'm going to undress you all the way, don't you?" Cassie asked. "You're going to be completely naked in a minute. You still want me to continue knowing I'm going to strip you and you'll be standing in front of your little sister with a hard-on?"

Now I knew exactly what her plan was. And, it didn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out she was probably trying to follow my story line to the letter, and that meant I'd be masturbating in front of my sister once she had me naked. That fact caused my cock to lurch inside the panties, and when she saw it jerk, Cassie giggled and said, "I'll take that as a 'Yes'."

I was caught by surprise when my little sister hooked her fingers into the waistband of the pink boyshorts and pulled them right down to my knees. Immediately, my cock popped out, pointing toward the ceiling and swaying back and forth. Cassie smiled and reached down to wrap her hand around my shaft, giving it a hard squeeze as soon as her fingers wrapped solidly around it.

I closed my eyes and gasped as she squeezed me tightly. "Stand still, big brother." Cassie whispered up to me. "I'm not going to hurt you. But, I think you owe me some liberties given how long you've been sneaking around peeking at me and stealing my panties."

I gasped as she began tugging on my cock. And, Cassie giggled as she moved her hand up and down my pretentious pole.

"You didn't know I knew you were sneaking peeks at me, did you?" Cassie hissed. "Mom knew you were peeking at her, too, she told me in the car on the way home from your apartment. She made some excuse about guys just being curious about the female body, but, I think it's more than that."

My little sister continued to tug on me, and when a drip of precum bubbled up at the end of my cock, she touched it with the tip of her finger and held it up in front of my face. Then, without saying a word, Cassie rubbed her finger around my lips and then thrust her finger straight into my mouth.

"Suck it." She whispered up to me.

Without thinking, I did as she asked, sucking her finger and using my tongue to rub off the thick, slippery precum from her slimy digit.

"Still feel embarrassed?" Cassie asked as I sucked her finger.

I shook my head slightly from side to side and my little sister giggled at me. Her hand started to stroke me again, but, after about fifteen seconds, she suddenly stopped and let go of my cock.

"You're going to masturbate for me in a few minutes." She said. "Then we'll see how embarrassed you feel."

Cassie left the panties at my knees and started to unbutton my shirt. When she was done, she pulled it from my shoulders and then pulled my undershirt over my head. At that point, I was virtually naked, except for her panties. Then, unceremoniously, she reached down and pushed the panties down and pulled them from around my feet, one foot at a time.

"These are mine, big brother." Cassie said, waving the pink boyshorts in front of me. "From now on, no more stealing my panties. If you want them, you need to come to me and ask me directly. If I find you taking even one more pair of panties without my permission, I promise there's going to be trouble. Got it?"

I couldn't believe what she was saying. If I heard her right, she just told me I could ask for her panties and I wouldn't have to steal them anymore. I was floored by the implication she was making, but, my cock appreciated her offer and I felt it twitch in gleeful agreement.

"Got it?" She asked again. "No more taking my panties without my permission."

"Yeah, I got it." I replied.

"Okay," Cassie said excitedly, "you're naked and it's time for the big show."

Cassie scooted around me and sat on the bed, then told me to come stand in front of her. So, I turned and took the few steps over to the bed and stopped two or three feet in front of her.

"I don't think so, Tom." She said, giggling up at me. "Get closer. I want to see this up close. I just love seeing a guy stroke his cock."

I moved closer to her, but apparently I still wasn't close enough. She rectified that by grabbing my hips and pulling me toward her -- stopping when my cock was no more than six or seven inches from her face.

"Now," she said, "I want to see exactly what you've been doing with my panties all this time, so start sniffing and jacking yourself. But, tell me before you cum."

I looked down at my little sister and she had a serious look on her face. I remembered what she said about following her directions, or, she'd take her panties back, so I reached down and took hold of my cock and started stroking.

I have to admit, stroking my cock in front of my sister while I was completely naked was more exciting than I ever thought it would be. Cassie's eyes were open wide and she was staring at my cock as my hand moved up and down its length. I could feel my face was flushed and red, and my legs were trembling. But, I was so turned on -- I couldn't believe I was actually doing this and I couldn't believe how hard my cock was.

"How does it feel?" She asked, glancing up at me. "Does it feel good?"

"Yeah," I moaned as I stroked, "it feels really good."

"So, you're not embarrassed to be masturbating in front of your little sister?" She asked.

"No." I answered. "I've dreamed about doing this for a long time."

"Oh, good." Cassie replied. "Then maybe I'll make you do it for me again. I bet you'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Oh, yes." I said, as I looked down and saw her smiling up at me.

"And, how do you like sniffing my panties?" She posed, after another minute of stroking went by. "I wore them all day today."

I was about to answer her when she said, "I bet you'd like them more if they were soaking wet with my pussy juice, wouldn't you? You'd be sucking and licking the crotch of those panties to get every molecule of my juices out, wouldn't you?"

I thought about what she said, and it was true. I'd sucked the crotch of her panties before, and if these had been wet with her girl lube, I would have devoured the gusset of her panties, licking them clean of every trace. And, as I thought about that, the combination of smelling her vaginal aroma and jerking my cock right in front of her, I felt the first stirrings of my climax begin.

"I'm going to cum soon." I said, almost panting. "It won't be too long."

"Don't stop." Cassie said, watching my hand as it flew up and down my cock. "Tell me when you know you're a few seconds away."

I kept masturbating as I looked down at her. She glanced up at my face every few seconds to see if I was there yet, and when I knew I was right at the point where I was going to cum, I told her so, saying, "Okay, I'm getting ready to cum."

My sister quickly reached up and pulled her panties away from my face, stretched her panties open and held the cotton crotch a few inches away from the head of my dick. "Shoot your cum into my panties." Cassie instructed. "And you better not get any on me...... I want it all right there in the crotch panel."

As soon as she finished talking, I felt it boil up and I knew from the strength of the first contraction it was going to be a big cum. And, I was right.

The first spurt was a long, thick ribbon of cum. I pointed my cock into her opened panties and it splattered right into the middle of the crotch panel, followed by another six or seven strong spurts that made large pools of thick, white cum along side my first deposit. Then, it trailed off to dribbles of cum and I inched my cock closer to her panties and let it drip onto the crotch.