Punishing The Unruly Son Ch. 03

Story Info
Bobby’s punishment begins.
8.5k words
4.54
139.2k
48

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,744 Followers

Mom pointed to Dad's old easy chair and Bobby sat down in it while Mom and I sat on the couch across from him. As soon as we were settled, Mom looked up at Bobby and said, "We need to talk about your punishment, and I think it's best if we get that out of the way before it gets any later in the day."

The expression on my little brother's face changed as soon as Mom said those words. He didn't seem angry, but rather, he seemed to accept it -- knowing full well this discussion was going to happen.

"Before I begin," Mom said, "I want you to know how impressed I am with your behavior so far today. You did a good job cleaning your room and you didn't give me any static about getting your hair cut, and for those things, I'm grateful."

"But now," Mom continued, "it's time to finish the conversation we stared this morning and if you're still willing, we'll get your punishment underway."

Mom got up from where she was sitting and went to crouch down at the side of Bobby's chair and put her hand lovingly over his. She told him she wanted to give him one last chance to take the money she'd offered him and move out without being punished. She even said she'd help him move his stuff and drive him around so he could find a job. I was surprised she seemed to be offering so much now -- especially since we'd already gone to a lot of effort to arrange such an appropriate and thorough punishment.

"Sweetheart," Mom finally said, "I want to make sure you understand you have the option to take the full thousand dollars I'm offering you now and move out with no hard feelings. I wasn't kidding when I said the punishment I've got planned for you might be the toughest thing you've ever had to do, and I wouldn't feel right if I didn't give you one last chance to avoid it."

She reminded him that if he continued to opt for the punishment, his move out money would be reduced by five hundred dollars as soon as she started giving him the details of his punishment. If, after hearing the details he decided he didn't want to go through with it, he was welcome to take the remaining five hundred dollars and move out within twenty four hours. Bobby seemed to understand what she was offering. And, when Mom reminded him that there would be no financial support at all if he failed to complete the punishment once he started it, he nodded his head and told her he knew he'd have to move out and he'd be on his own.

"And you still accept the punishment?" Mom finally asked. "Is that what you're saying?"

I could see the angst in my little brother's face as he looked at Mom and said he did. Mom smiled sweetly at him, patted his hand and told him she was proud of him. I watched as she got up and walked past me into the kitchen and returned a few seconds later with the envelope of money she had during breakfast this morning. Bobby and I watched as she opened the envelope, took out five of the hundred dollar bills and set the envelope down on the end table next to Bobby's chair.

"There's the remaining five hundred dollars in that envelope. After you hear the details of your punishment, if you change your mind and want to move out, all you have to do is pick up that envelope and be ready to move out by this time tomorrow." Mom said solemnly. "Understand?"

Bobby swallowed hard and said, "Yes."

Mom returned to her seat next to me and sat down on the couch and folded her hands in her lap. After a few seconds she looked up at him.

"Bobby," Mom began, "while I speak, I want you to sit there silently and listen to what I say. When I'm done, I'll give you an opportunity to ask questions, but I don't want you to interrupt me, or say one word until I'm completely done."

"I don't want any theatrics from you, either." Mom told him. "No moaning, groaning or complaining. Not even one single word out of your mouth until I give you a chance to ask your questions. Do you understand that completely, and do you promise to keep quiet until I'm finished?"

His voice cracked as he answered, "Yes."

"Alright." Mom replied. "Then I guess we can get started."

"The reason you're being punished," Mom told him, "is two fold. First, not only have you been extremely disrespectful and cruel to me and your sister, but, you've been intentionally hurtful and thoughtless. You've stolen things from us, including money. You've disregarded our feelings and become a mean person, Bobby. For that, you need to be punished."

"Secondly," Mom explained, "you need to be reminded that you are part of a family, and that you can't treat your family the way you have. To that end, your punishment needs to be harsh so you'll never be tempted to act this way again. The punishment needs to be personal so you'll never forget it, and it needs to be delivered in a way that affects every facet of your life."

"So, for the next seven days," Mom said as she looked up at him. "you will be deprived of all your privacy, all your rights and all your privileges."

Bobby sat there, stone faced while Mom continued to explain what was going to happen. She started at a basic level, telling him for the next seven days, she and I would administer his punishment and monitor his every waking moment. She made it clear that I was an equal partner, along with her, in delivering his punishment each day. She told him we would not tolerate any back talk, complaining, dishonesty or disobedience what-so-ever. He was expected to do as he was told, as soon as we told him to do it.

I was surprised when she began telling him about the reward system we'd figured out for him. She didn't tell him everything -- like how we'd be giving him handjobs as a reward. She simply told him if he was good every day, from the time he got up - to the end of the day, he would get a nice reward - something he would definitely want. Mom encouraged him to keep the reward in mind at all times and to think before he opened his mouth so he didn't jeopardize his chance to get the reward each day.

"So far today," Mom added, as she smiled over at Bobby, "I'd say your behavior up to this point has been pretty good and if it continues, you'll probably earn your first reward tonight. Wouldn't you agree, Sandra?"

They both looked at me and I nodded my head. "So far, I'd agree with that." I answered. "But, there's still plenty of time for things to go bad, Bobby. I suggest you do as Mom said and keep that reward in mind at all times. It only takes a single incident for us to withhold that reward, and believe me, we will."

"Now," Mom said, "we need to discuss the specific details with you and I'm going to remind you one more time that you're supposed to sit there quietly and listen. If you disobey me on this, you'll lose the reward tonight. Of course, you have the option of picking up that envelope at any time and walking out, and if you do, that becomes your final option and I'll expect you to be out of the house no later than tomorrow evening. Are we clear on all that?"

Again, Bobby nodded his head. But, I could see his feet were nervously tapping the carpet and the palms of his hands were sweaty. I knew the next several minutes would be devastating for him, and I mentally prepared myself to see him explode with anger.

Mom started this part of the conversation much like she did before. She explained that for his punishment to be effective, she felt it had to contain not only punitive measures, but also deterrents for the future. Those deterrents, she went on to say, included subjecting him to personally embarrassing and humiliating circumstances.

"You're going to be spanked each night." She told him. "We'll do it sometime after dinner, and your first one will be tonight. It'll become part of our daily routine."

I looked at Bobby's face and he was shocked. But, when Mom continued her explanation and told him he'd be spanked naked, he became visibly tense. He still hadn't uttered a word, but, it was obvious to me he was hearing things that were causing him to panic.

She told him not to be concerned about being spanked naked because he was losing the privilege of wearing clothes. "We've already gathered up every stitch of clothing from your room and locked it all away, Sweetheart." Mom said. "For the next seven days, you'll either be naked, or, you'll be wearing bras and panties. Your sister and I bought you some very attractive lingerie, and the best advice I can give you is to immediately accept this part of your punishment because in just a little while, I'm going to ask your sister to undress you, and take the clothes you're wearing and lock them up, too."

She told Bobby we'd already set aside a couple of his shirts and a pair of jeans he could slip into quickly if someone came to the door unexpectedly and wanted to visit. "I'm not completely heartless." Mom said to him. "If someone comes by, or if we go out, we'll let you put on one of your shirts and your jeans. But, you have to wear your bra and panties under them -- that's the rule."

She continued her explanation, telling him he wasn't allowed to cover himself or hide his body from our sight. He shuddered when she told him both Mom and I had the right to touch him wherever and whenever we wanted to, and he had to allow it. Part of the reason for that, she said, was because one of us would be giving him a bath daily and we'd have to touch his body to wash him up.

He was told we'd be assisting him in the bathroom. If he had to poop, we'd let him wipe himself, but, if he just had to pee, Mom made it clear we'd be holding his penis for him and she made it crystal clear that for the next seven days, he shouldn't expect to have one sliver of privacy.

"Now, I know all about young men and their erections, Sweetheart." Mom said in a kind tone. "Your sister and I fully realize you're going to become erect in front of us and we're prepared for that. I know guys your age can get frequent and spur of the moment erections, but, I'm warning you not to hide them from us, and if it becomes necessary for us to deal with your erections, you have to let us do that."

Bobby's face had become redder and redder as she went on. His eyes were getting watery and I suspected it was just a matter of time before he started to cry. My heart went out to him, though -- it really did. In the conversations I'd had with Mom, I never thought about how he'd take it, how hearing all this would affect him -- I was only concentrating on how his predicament would affect me.

"Your sister and I have already discussed the fact that you'll probably wake up each morning with an erection and have the urge to masturbate." Mom added. "We realize that's a natural, basic need for a young man, and in order to give you some relief, either Sandra or I will masturbate you every morning to 'take the edge off', so to speak. Plus, I think it's a good way to get your day started off in the right direction. Again, like I've already said, you have no say in this matter and you must allow it."

"You won't be allowed to touch your groin area at all -- for any reason." Mom continued to explain. "Doing so could put you in jeopardy of losing your daily reward, and I can say with almost complete certainty you don't want that to happen."

As she started to summarize everything for him, she told Bobby we'd have a set daily routine.... a schedule, where we would wake him up early each morning and give him his morning masturbation. Then, we'd take him to the bathroom to do his business and then he'd be dressed however we decided to dress him. We'd make breakfast as a family, eat together and then clean the kitchen together.

Mom said we'd have a project to complete each day around the house and somewhere along the way, we'd all stop and make lunch, eat it together and then go back to our project. We'd have an early dinner each evening -- about 4:30, that we would prepare and eat together.

After dinner, she or I would give him his bath, followed by his daily spanking. Then, we would spend the rest of the evening together with bedtime being somewhere around 10:00 PM. If he'd been good that day, he'd receive his reward at that time, and then the whole cycle would repeat itself the next day.

"It's important we have a routine each day, Sweetheart." Mom said, smiling softly up at Bobby. "It might vary slightly from day to day, and we might leave the house for an outing, but for the most part, what I just described will be our schedule for the next seven days."

"Just to make sure you fully understand," Mom was careful to say, "you'll have no expectation of privacy, and you'll have no rights or privileges. There will be no cell phone, no laptop and no i-Pod. Your sister and I will have complete control and decision making authority over every minute of your life."

"Sweetheart, if you can do this cheerfully and cooperate with us, at the end of the seven days, we'll go back to normal and everything will be forgiven as long as you use this opportunity to become a changed young man." Mom told him.

"Now," she finally said, "before I give you an opportunity to ask questions, I want to say just two more things. First, I'm not going to justify, or, give you any reasons for the kind of punishment I've decided on, so don't even ask. You've lost all rights to negotiate or question my decisions. And secondly, I'll remind you to watch your tone of voice and your attitude when I give you the chance to speak. I realize all this must be an incredible shock to you, but, you have no one to blame but yourself."

Bobby had indeed started to cry by now. He was sitting there stoically, silently weeping, tears streaming down his cheeks and his eyes were red and puffy. Mom reached over to the end table and passed him a box of tissues. He reached out and took two from the box and wiped his face and eyes.

"It hurts me so much to see you cry." Mom said, sympathetically. "But, in the long run, I know the temporary discomfort you're going to experience will be the first step in bringing you back to being the son, and brother, you used to be. I'm sorry if you can't understand why I'm doing this, but it's for your own good and if you can't realize that -- you should take the money now and move out without wasting any more time."

When Mom finished speaking, we all sat there in silence and looked at one another. Bobby wasn't outright bawling, but he was still quietly crying and I was truly touched at the way he sat there and listened to Mom as she gave him the details of his punishment. It was probably the most grown up thing I'd seen him do in the last two years.

"We'll give you a couple of minutes alone to think about what I've said." Mom told him. "Your sister and I will come back after you've had a chance to compose yourself. You can ask your questions then if you have any."

With that, Mom stood up and gestured for me to follow her upstairs. As we stepped into her bedroom and shut the door, I looked over at her and asked her if she thought he'd go through with the punishment.

"Absolutely." Mom said without even thinking about it. "He's already made his mind up that he's going to do it. He's just trying to figure out if he has any hope of changing the rules, that's all. You'll see."

Mom struck a puzzled pose for a second and asked me a bizarre, interesting question that seemed to come out of nowhere. "Do you think we should let him pick out the bras and panties he's going to be wearing each day, or, do you think we should do it?"

"We already told him he had no rights or privileges." I said honestly. "If he's going to have two outfits each day, why don't you pick one and let me pick the other one."

"I like that." Mom said, agreeing with me. "But, let's see how it goes tonight and make a final decision on that in the morning."

"Come on." She added, turning toward the door. "We've given him enough time. Let's get this over with."

Mom and I walked down the hall toward the stairs together, and as we did, we saw Bobby leaning over in the easy chair, his face in his hands, and he was sobbing. "Oh, dear." Mom said, sympathetically as we walked. "It's so hard to see your children cry."

Bobby didn't look up at us until we were half way down the stairs, and then he suddenly straightened himself up and used a tissue to wipe his eyes. He looked like an emotional mess, and I suggested to Mom we give him a few more minutes to gather his thoughts when he surprised me by saying he was fine.

I sat down on the couch. Mom went over to him, picked up a tissue out of the box and dabbed his eyes. Then kneeling down next to him, she told him she loved him and leaned in to give him a kiss on his cheek. The edges of his lips turned up in a half-smile and just for a second, I was amazed at the closeness the two of them shared.

But, Mom got right up and came to sit next to me, carefully laying her hands in her lap and looked up at him. "What questions do you have, Sweetheart?" Mom asked.

There was a brief period of silence before he said anything, but when he finally spoke, the first thing he said caught me off guard.

"Mom," Bobby began, "Honestly, I don't blame you for wanting to punish me. I mean, I know I've been a real asshole to both of you and I should have realized that a long time ago. So, I apologize...... to both of you, and I want you to know that I'm sincerely sorry for all the grief I've caused. I mean that from the bottom of my heart."

Mom and I looked at each other and then back at my little brother. "I.... uh... don't know what to say, Sweetheart." Mom answered. "Thank you, that was beautiful. I just hope I can take your apology seriously."

"When you said I was going to be punished," Bobby continued, looking up at Mom, "I thought you were going to make me get a job, ground me forever and forbid me from using your car..... maybe even take my cell phone away. I really had no idea you had something like this in mind."

Bobby got choked up and started to cry a little. Between his tears, he told us he knew he deserved some kind of strong punishment, but, he wasn't sure he could go through this. He didn't think he was strong enough. He said it was just too humiliating for him. He said he'd even be fine with bare butt spankings if that's all it was, but, he didn't know if he had the courage to go through what Mom was proposing.

As he spoke, it occurred to me that he was going to back out, take the rest of the money and leave because her punishment was just too harsh, I was sure of it.

"You already told me there was no negotiation, and I had no say in the matter." Bobby said to Mom. "I guess I understand why you feel the need to be so firm. So, I don't really have any questions. It sounds like you and Sandra have already made your minds up. You've got your rules pounded out, your schedules are made and you're ready to go."

I looked at Mom and I could see she, too, was worried that we'd misjudged Bobby's reaction and maybe gone too far. But, she wasn't saying anything and neither was I.

"I'll try it." Bobby said, trying to sniffle back his tears. "I honestly don't know if I can do it, but, I'm willing to try. I'll cooperate and I'll be obedient and I promise to be nice, and honest and thoughtful."

The smile that came across Mom's face was the happiest smile I think I've ever seen her have. "I'm glad to hear that, Sweetheart." Mom said as she pulled him from the chair and hugged him tightly. Mom turned to me and opened her arms, inviting me into the hug and as Bobby's sniffles dried up, we all had a few minutes of warmth and hugging.

"Bobby," Mom said, "I honestly believe you're making an effort to be sincere and I know this will be hard for you. You have my word Sandra and I will be gentle and understanding for the next seven days as long as your sincerity is genuine."

"Okay." Bobby said, wiping his eyes one last time and taking a step back from us. "Where do we start?"

RandomAuthor
RandomAuthor
1,744 Followers