Puppet or Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came up behind Christina in the kitchen and snuck my hands around her and pulled her back against me. "Honey, where is your bra?" I asked as my hands slid up to cup her firm tits and hard nipples. "I lost it," she replied.

"How can you lose your bra?" I asked as my boner grew against her ass.

"Jake bet me that I couldn't make a flop shot over his head. Sort of like the way that Phil Michelson has done hitting over his caddie. Since Jake was putting his life at risk, well at least that is what he claimed, he wanted something more than a few dollars. I actually hit him in the shoulder with the shot. It probably hurt too because I kind of sculled it. So, I lost my bra as payment and I have to spend the rest of the evening without," she finished.

As much as I wanted to celebrate her braless tits I was also confronted with the fact that some other guy got her to do something that I could never do. "Oh," was all I managed as my hands dropped back down and I stepped back.

"Oh my god, are you mad at me?", she asked while turning to look into my face. "I'm sorry. Don't think it means anything. I will go put something back on," she said as she went to leave the kitchen.

"No, that is okay. I am just a bit shocked. You can pay off your debt this evening but you and I need to talk about this betting. I am starting to be kind of worried," I reassured her.

"Ok babe, I love you and don't worry about Jake. It is just like having a brother that I compete with," she reassured me back as she stepped in and kissed me and worked a little tongue into my mouth. I kissed back with some passion and after we broke apart to get the beers and food out to the patio I noticed that her nipples were even more obvious. Well, I got what I always wanted and now I need to enjoy it.

"By the way if you lost the bra in the bet what was the money I saw you exchange?" I asked.

She looked a little unsure and answered, "well, he guessed correctly on the panty bet." As she said it she looked kind of nervous like she knew I might react poorly again.

"Oh, what is the color for today?"

"Umm," she stammered. "Commando."

"You are naked under your clothes? And Jake knows it?" I asked with my own stammer.

"Yes." This time she looked up and I saw a bit of heat in her eyes.

"Babe, I am so turned on right now. If Amber wasn't coming over I would just take you upstairs right now. Instead I am going to hang out on the patio all night drinking while you and Jake know that I am naked except for a golf skirt and top. By the time they leave you are going to have a wife ready for anything you want," she panted.

"Well," I thought. "Maybe this stuff has a silver lining. If she doesn't cross a line to doing anything with Jake I may get the best sex ever out of some of these bets." My thoughts continued to roll back and forth between watching them through the evening and waiting for the sexcapades at the end of the evening.

Christina and I broke a few personal taboos that night and the next few days. We were constantly touching, teasing and ending up screwing. It was great and I completely forgot that I was supposed to have the conversation with Christina about her betting.

Another Tuesday arrived. I actually got done at work a bit early and could be home probably thirty minutes early. I decided I could check in on the Christina -- Jake thing by observing discretely. I parked a street over and came up through the back yard of our neighbor and watched the golf lesson. I was half expecting to find them in a compromising position but instead it was all golf and various short game challenges. The one thing I did notice was how good Christina was. She looked like a pro to me as they went back and forth playing what looked like HORSE with golf shots.

I was getting ready to sneak back to my car when they stopped and shook hands. Jake was saying something to Christina and she was shaking her head no. That went on for a few minutes and then she shrugged and nodded yes. Clearly a new bet was formed but there was no more golf so it must have been one of their crazy personal bets. I watched for another minute then headed to my car.

I arrived home a few minutes later and waved and headed for the bedroom. They headed for the back patio as usual. I peeked out the window while changing and saw them standing chatting again. Christina shook her head and Jake passed her a buck. He must have guessed the wrong color. As Christina was about to take the dollar he pulled it back and she hit him in the chest while shaking her head no with mock anger. Jake said something again and Christina looked around and then nodded yes.

Jake reached out and hooked his finger into the waistband of her skirt and pulled out slightly. He peered down and smiled and tucked the dollar into her waist and let go. Did my wife just let a guy confirm the color of her thong? I couldn't decide whether to confront them about crossing lines or just talk with my wife later and finally have the "no more betting" conversation. By the time I hit the patio with some beer I had decided to let it go for now. I decided Jake was being an ass for chatting up a married woman but would I have done anything differently if given a chance to sneak a peek?

Later that evening while Christina and I were watching TV I decided it was time to discuss the betting. "Hey honey, are you still doing those bets with Jake over things like your panty color?" I asked. I let a little bit of my annoyance into my voice but avoided being accusatory.

"Yeah. Are you mad? You sound mad," she answered while turning to look at me to read my face. "I told you that it isn't anything. I mean he is like a girlfriend to me."

"Well, I guess I am just a bit jealous of a guy hanging with my wife and talking about things like that. You sure there isn't anything going on that you crosses a line? Something to feel guilty about?" I asked.

Christina got up from her chair and came over to snuggle into my lap and said, "Nope, I am just having innocent fun. Don't you worry, I am all yours." She started kissing my neck and wiggling around a bit.

"So, did he guess the right color today?" I asked.

"No. I won another buck," she replied while pulling back to smile a small victory smile. "Do you want a guess?"

"Hmm, I finally get in the game. How about blue?" I asked. "I love that light blue thong you wear."

"Well, let's see if you are right," she said while standing up in front of me. Christina hooked her thumbs into the waist band of her golf skirt and pulled it down revealing her naked pussy. My eyes locked onto her landing strip and tight pussy lips and I was immediately getting hard. "I was commando and both of you were wrong!" she giggled.

I was about to attack her and she sensed it and took off for the bedroom. I jumped up to follow when it hit me. Jake had looked to confirm he was incorrect which means that my wife had just let Jake peer down her skirt at her bare pussy. He probably only got to see bush from his angle but still Jake had seen my wife's bush. He now knew exactly what her pubic hair looked like and can now whack off picturing her. Oh my god.

Even though I was shocked I wasn't about to miss the opportunity to bang my wife. I took off up the stairs and found her naked and flopping back on the bed with legs open.

"Come and take care of your horny wife," she cooed and she stroked a finger through her slit.

I drove my face between her legs and spread her lips apart with my left hand while my tongue began sliding up and down over her clit. "Oh, yeah. Yeah like that," she groaned.

My right hand slid upward to squeeze her left breast and pull her nipple between my thumb and index finger. She moaned some more as I was now doing two of her major triggers at the same time. She loves to have her nipples gently tugged and like all the women I have ever been with loves her clit stimulated.

After five or six minutes of oral fun I pulled my face back and asked, "Tina, you ready to get fucked?" I don't often call her Tina. She doesn't really like it except during sex where it is the signal that she is in for a ride.

"Oh god yes!"

I pulled back and grabbed a condom from the night stand and rolled it on.

"Do you really need that? Can't we start risking it? You know I think we are ready to start a family," she said while looking as sexy and inviting as she could.

I stepped up and slid my dick deeply into her very wet pussy. "Uggh, we can talk about it later," I groaned as I started to slide in and out. We both got into a steady rhythm of grunts and groans as our pleasure mounted and after a loving session of fucking I unloaded into the condom and said through my orgasm, "here I come Tina!" She joined me in orgasm a few seconds later.

It is amazing to me what endorphins can do. I was so content laying there with Christina in my arms that I totally forgot about Jake and the betting. I was spent and in a good way.

My life had fallen into a very odd routine. I had amazing sex on Tuesday nights driven partly by my suspicions about my neighbor and my wife. I then spent several days at work wondering if I was crazy or a sucker or if it really was all innocent. I hatched plans to spy, to record, and to confront but I couldn't convince myself what to do. Ultimately I decided to break down and record them so I could determine what the hell is really going on. I got a few cheap cameras and stuck one pointing at my side yard where golf practice took place. I put a second one on the back porch and a third I put in my bedroom. I didn't want to believe that they were sneaking in here but I couldn't put one in Jake's house. The real trick was installing them when Christina wasn't around but I got them up and running by Saturday.

I reviewed footage Sunday and Monday and there was nothing but normal stuff. At least I confirmed that the bedroom camera was working by watching our Sunday night quickie. If it turns out this is all innocent at least I got some homemade porn out of it.

Tuesday number one with recording came and it seemed perfectly normal to me. I said my hello when I got home and then went in to change. I decided not to spy out the window today because the recording would let me know what happened. The rest of the evening went pretty much according to script. We made love but maybe without the intensity of last week. I was anxious to see the recording.

After Christina went to bed I pulled up the video.

Golf practice was all golf practice with a few pauses for water breaks and some talking. They stood an appropriate distance apart without any touching. Ok, this is good.

The back porch was also normal. There was a $5 bill handed from Christina to Jake. He must have guessed correctly. No peep show this week since he got it right. I thought $5 wasn't worth it to miss the rewards of a wrong answer then caught myself for thinking that. They then got into what looked like a negotiating session. Christina was doing a lot a head shaking side to side while Jake talked. Then eventually Christina tilted her head to the side looking like she was thinking and then a handshake. Clearly a bet was sealed.

I was relieved. They didn't do anything wrong. In fact I watched videos each day the rest of the week and there was no sneaking into his house or our house. As far as I could tell they only got together on Tuesdays for golf.

Tuesday number two arrived and this time I realized I could go into the house to change and I could rush down and watch the video live when they were on the patio.

Jake held up a bill and Christina went to grab it but Jake pulled it back and said something. Christina looked toward the house and then nodded. Jake reached forward and pulled the waistband of her shorts outward like he did last week and immediately tried to slide his hand downward. Christina slapped his hand out of the way and shook her head and said something that looked heated at him.

Jake paused and then reached forward again to pull her shorts away from her body and this time just looked down. He held the view for about ten second before Christina stepped back breaking his grasp. Jake then handed over the bill with a flourish. As he did I thought it looked like a $100 bill. What the heck?

I fidgeted through our Tuesday beer. I couldn't wait for Jake to be gone so I could find out what was going on with a hundred dollar bet.

"Honey, did Jake get his weekly guess right or wrong?" I asked once we were back inside.

"Oh, we didn't bet that this week," she replied casually.

"Oh," I stammered. I was kind of racing for something to say since I saw something happen. "Did that bet get boring?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess," she answered but in a way that didn't leave me any openings.

"Well, maybe I should guess? That seemed to work well a couple weeks ago," I said alluding to the hot night of sex after the commando incident.

"Not tonight babe. I am pretty tired. I think some TV and the sleep is all I am up for," she said. She gave me a quick kiss and headed for the kitchen. "Want any popcorn while we watch TV?" I heard her call from the kitchen.

"Sure," I answered and settled in for an evening of TV and apparently no sex.

Wednesday evening Christina was wearing the "no sex tonight pants" when I got home. They are a pair of fuzzy lounge pants that are so not sexy that it is like a clear stop sign. They usually come out when it is leading up to her time of the month. I assumed no sex for at least a week now.

Well, we had a great evening anyway. She clearly wasn't in the cranky pms phase so that was good. Christina headed to bed and I decided to check the recordings real quick. I don't know why but I had an uneasy feeling. Ten minutes later I was on the way up the stairs having found nothing on the recordings. I may just give up on the recordings. Other than some silly betting Jake and my wife have been perfectly innocent.

I walked into the bedroom and Christina was walking out of the bathroom naked from the shower. When she saw me she spun away from me in surprise. She wasn't quick enough to save me from the shock of my life.

"What the hell?" I asked. "When did you do that and why?" I continued angrily. My wife has refused to completely shave her pussy for our entire marriage and I just saw it bald for the first time. Surprisingly my immediate reaction wasn't "woohoo! Finally!" but instead it was "Jake!"

Christina ran back into the bathroom and closed the door.

"Get back out here and tell me what is going on," I demanded.

"You will be mad at me," she called with a shaky voice.

"I am going to be even madder if you don't tell me what is going on."

The door opened and Christina came out wearing a towel. "I can explain and it isn't anything really," she volunteered.

"It was another silly bet with Jake. He bet me $100 that I wouldn't shave," she said quietly with her head down.

"Oh my god there are so many things wrong with that. Don't you see how dangerous this betting has become? How did he know that was even a reasonable bet? How did he know you weren't already bald? How did he know it was worth $100 to make you do it? How could you do something so personal for only $100?" All my questions came out like slaps across her face. I was pissed and she knew it.

Christina sat on the edge of the bed with her legs pressed tightly together and looked like she was going to cry. "I'm sorry. It isn't what you think. The day I went commando a few weeks ago and won our panties bet Jake wanted to see that I wasn't lying. I gave him a peek. He saw my strip," she confessed.

"He bet me to shave it for next week and I told him that I never shave completely. Well, he kept after me with upping the amount until I finally caved at $100."

"I have been after you for years to give me a treat and go bald and all it would have taken was $100?" I asked in a mocking tone.

"It isn't the money. It is more the score keeping of betting," she replied.

"Well I am mad but I am not going to turn down a chance at going down on your bald pussy. Let me see it," I said as I moved toward her.

"No."

I froze. "What?" Panic was creeping in.

"If I show it to you then you will want to have sex. I can't have sex," she said emphatically.

"What?" I said again. This isn't going to be good and I felt it already. No matter what the answer was I was sure we were in for the biggest fight of our marriage.

"Jake bet me that I couldn't go a month without having sex with you," she whispered.

"Where the fuck does he get off getting involved with my wife and my marriage this way?" I bellowed. I turned toward the bedroom door and the animal part of my brain already had my path to Jake's house planned out and the beating I was going to put on him pictured when Christina grabbed my arm. "Hold on. It is just a bet. I promise this will be the last one but don't do anything that will get you in jail. It isn't all his fault. I agreed to the bet," she pleaded.

"You know what? I don't even want anything to do with you at the moment. Go do whatever you want with Jake," I said and pulled away and headed out of the room. I ended up on the couch and it was several beers later when Christina walked in wearing her pajamas.

"I'm sorry. I will call off the bet," she said and sat down next to me.

"Good plan but that won't make me not mad right now," I replied.

"I understand. I am sorry. I just thought that it would be an easy way to make ten thousand dollars," she said.

"Ten grand? He bet you ten grand you to do this? That is crazy. Nobody would bet that. What happens when you call it off?" I asked.

"I wouldn't do it. He thought it was funny to push me to bet and he just kept raising the number until he found a price I would take. If I back out I owe him $1000."

I was now torn. I was mad as hell. I hated Jake. I wasn't so crazy about Christina at the moment either but one way to get back at Jake besides beating his ass and getting arrested was to take his ten grand.

"That is a stupid bet. He has no way to know whether we have sex or not and even if we didn't you could just masturbate to relieve yourself and a month will go by like nothing. Hell, why don't we just have some mutual masturbation sessions for the next month and take his money?" I said.

"You and I can't do anything sexual that is more than a simple kiss and a hug. That is part of the bet. I can't do anything sexual with you or to myself," she clarified. "And the last part is that we have to continue our normal Tuesdays. Jake claims he will be able to tell if I have cheated on the bet."

"Ok, here is the deal. You can play out this bet. I will not kill him. At the end of this stupid bet it is over and you will never see him again and you will go to a gambling addiction group to get some help." I stated it calmly.

"Thank you," she sighed. "I love you and I promise this will be ok," as she leaned in and kissed me. "You and I can't do anything sexual but that doesn't mean that you can't take care of yourself," she said as she stood up and immediately started to strip off her clothes. "Just looking probably doesn't count as a sex act between us. How do you like it?" she asked as she gave me a clear look at her bald pussy.

I almost said screw the money and grabbed her but I resisted. "Beautiful," I replied.

"Well, think about it when you play with yourself. I am going to go to sleep so I can avoid losing the bet right here," and off she went. I would like to say that I was still too mad to take her advice but I have to admit that there was something perverse and sexy about Christina being inhibited from having sex. I took advantage of my lust and relieved myself.

The next few days were very weird. My wife and I weren't having sex but not because she was having an affair. Not because I was having an affair. Not because we didn't want to have sex. It was all because of a weird bet with our neighbor.