Pure Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his cockhead nudging into my opening, then with one good hard thrust, I flinched as he pushed his way deep inside me, till I could feel him pressed up tight against my womb. Stretched open tighter than I'd ever felt, I moaned long and low as a delicious mixture of pain and pleasure began to wash over me, like nothing I'd ever experienced. All I could do was lick my lips and shiver, it felt so good to see him lose himself in me like this.

Standing beside the bed, his legs akimbo, Ken kept flexing his hips hard and fast, desperately grunting and growling as he fucked me with all he had, ruthlessly pounding me into the mattress, like I'd only ever dreamed of.

Sure, that I'd never felt as overwhelmed, every inch of me shook and shivered, seeing how hard he clenched his jaw as he slammed me. My breasts bouncing like jelly with every thrust, his eyes laser focused on mine, he nearly fucked me out of my mind.

Still, knowing that I had the power to bring out this wild, uninhibited side in him, making him lose all control, as he proved just how desperately he needed this with me, really did have me wishing that he'd never stop.

Looking slightly haunted, his voice choppy, sweat running down his face onto his chest, he taunted me to give in and tell him to stop. "Had enough, yet?" The veins popping in his neck, jaw flexing, eyes darker than I'd ever seen them, he kept thrusting into my body, burying himself as deep as he could go, fucking me like he'd lost all control, and just couldn't stop, proving to me what I did to him.

Still, I knew I'd never seen anything hotter, or ever felt as thrilled or overwhelmed.

But if he thought this was going to fuck me out of his system and scare me away, he had another think coming. I'd never felt so turned on, or more worshipped in my life. Even as he drilled my puss with everything he had, I clenched around him as hard as I could, tightly contracting my inner muscles, drawing him in, sucking him deeper with every thrust. My hungry little pussy constricting like a vice around his cock, was fucking him nearly as desperately as he was fucking me.

Furiously riding me, almost out of control, I wasn't afraid. I could still tell -- despite how hard he was thrusting, swirling his hips, giving me everything he had -- that he was still being careful not to get too rough with me and hurt me.

"You know, I'll never be able to get enough of you," I told him on a breathless gasp, because it was true.

Every inch of him shuddering, his eyes almost black, he spread my legs even wider, with me still fully impaled. Groaning, he bent over me and sucked my tits one after the other into the heat of his mouth, hungrily lathing them with his tongue, letting me have a feel of his teeth as they grazed roughly over my throbbing nipples, savagely nipping at each one.

Still grinding his cock into me desperately hard, every inch of me shivering and quaking, mindlessly uttering sounds I'd never heard coming out of me before, I could feel him pulsating as he grunted and growled, as he began to shudder with his release.

Trembling, as he worked my breasts with his tongue and teeth, I never knew I could get off from breast play, but oh wow, what an incredible feeling! When I came again, with him still pulsing hard inside me, I threw back head and screamed louder than I had all night, clamping my pussy around his thrusting invader, like a clamp trying to lock it place. I nearly screamed my damn head off as the biggest wave I'd ever felt, began to roll through me like a tsunami of indescribable pleasure, quivering and violently shaking me right down to my toes. Letting go, throwing back my head, I gasped for air, overcome by the power of my release, as I came with a gush all over his cock, soaking him right down to his balls.

Jaw clenched, still desperately pumping in and out of me, even after how hard he'd climaxed, gradually, Ken slowed his thrusts, and stared down at me in amazement, watching my mouth fall open, desperately gasping for air, as I struggled for every breath. My breasts heaving like crazy, I climaxed again just from the way he was hitting me inside, nearly hard enough black out.

"Problem is, Sierra, I feel the same way, and I don't think I'll ever be able to get enough of you," he confessed on a choppy breath as he slowed to a stop, letting my legs fall onto the bed. Wiping an arm across his sweaty brow, his chest heaving hard, he got on his knees between my legs, cupped my face in his hands and tenderly kissed me. "I didn't mean for this to happen," he quietly murmured, his eyes warm on mine.

I cocked an eyebrow. "You mean tying me up and fucking me blind? Or, getting so caught up in me that you can barely control yourself? Because, now you can't deny even to yourself, how badly you want this with me."

Silently agreeing, he nodded his head, and stroked a hand over my hair, dusting soft little kisses all over my face. "It's like you've got under my skin, Sierra. I know I shouldn't want you this badly, but I can't help myself, I just do."

"Then hold me, Ken, and show me how you feel," I whispered. Desperate to feel his body wrapped around me, now that he'd told me what I'd been aching to hear, that he was just was as caught up in me, as I was in him.

I realized as I held him, stroking a hand down his back, that sometimes you just know when it's right, and it can happen in an instant, and doesn't have to take forever to know that you've found the one.

Lifting me into arms, setting me down in the middle of the bed, Ken crawled in beside me, whispering, "I just hope I didn't hurt you." When I shook my head to let him know I was good, with his eyes on mine, gently smoothing a hand over my hair, he kissed me so tenderly that I almost broke down and cried.

"Till you, my sex life has always been, I guess what you'd call vanilla. But I'm loving this with you so much, Sierra, I don't think I could ever go back to what I had before."

I smirked. "Well then, welcome to the wild side, lover boy."

Then he shocked me when he ran a hand down over my belly, looked up into my eyes and said, "I know this might sound crazy, but I would love to put a baby in you."

As surprised as I was, the thought of it made me smile, imagining how wonderful it would be for the two us to create a life together. "Hmmm, I like the sounds of that." I kissed the end of his nose. "And just imagine how much fun we'll have, practicing until it happens."

Chuckling, he tipped my chin, slipped his tongue between my lips and really kissed me.

***

Next morning, I was dishing up some eggs for breakfast, when Ken came up beside me. Trying to hide his smile, he showed me the text he'd just got from my uncle. After reading it, we looked at each, and neither of us could keep a straight face.

Steve had texted to apologize. Like my mom, his lusty sister, my uncle seemed to really be enjoying his time with his new lady. He explained that she wanted him to stay for at least a few more days, they were having such a good time together. Which meant of course, that Ken and I would have more time to enjoy each other, too. Probably every way we could think of, considering how wild things had gotten, starting with our lusty Nude Day celebrations.

Heaving a sigh, I looked down at my hands, shrugged and told Ken, "Well, my parents will be happy, not having to sneak around with me gone for a few more days. Sometimes, I feel like they wish they were on their own. Then they could enjoy themselves anytime and any way they want, without having to worry about trying to hide what they're doing with me around."

I finally looked up at him, not even sure why I was telling him. "Don't get me wrong, it's kind of sweet that they're so crazy about each other, considering they've been being married for over twenty-two years. And I know that they love me. But sometimes, it feels like they're living in their own little world, and I'm in the way."

Since I was focusing on my hands again, Ken tipped up my chin, brushed his lips across mine, and looked into my eyes. "You could always come and live with me, Sierra. I know I'd sure love to have you with me all the time."

Not even sure I heard him right, I asked him, "Really? Where do you live?"

"In the city. I've got a condo on the lakeshore."

"Oh, that's a nice area. I'd love to live by the lake."

Smiling, he pulled me into his arms, sliding his hand down over my back till he was cupping my backside and gently massaging my little tush. I looked up at him, realizing he was already getting hard again.

"What if I did move in with you? Wouldn't it be kind of uncomfortable to have to live with a constant erection, because you can't keep your hands off me?" I said, trying to keep a straight face.

His lips twitched. "I'm sure there are worse ways to die."

"You know, if I thought you were serious, I might actually consider spending a few weeks with you at your place. Just to see what it would be like, to really spend some time together."

The amusement gone, he said, "I am serious, Sierra. I would love for you to stay with me, for just as long as you'd like."

"Honestly, you're serious?"

"Of course, am I. I think we'd know in a few weeks if we've got something solid, or not. And if we do, maybe we could consider..." He looked over my head, I think mulling over what he was going to say.

"Consider what?"

He kissed the end of my nose. "How about, we cross that bridge when we come to it?"

I smiled, a little thrill going through me at the thought of even temporarily living with the man who really seemed to get me, like no one else ever had.

***

The sun was getting low in the sky, when I looked out the kitchen window and saw Ken out in back, building a fire in the firepit. Probably thinking about roasting some weenies and toasting a few marshmallows, for something fun for dinner.

I'd just had a shower to freshen up, after our smokin' hot session in the bedroom. Since the property was well-treed, I slid open the sliding back door and walked outside bare-breasted, wearing nothing but a tiny, hot pink thong.

Ken looked over, saw me, and I laughed at the way he groaned when he realized I was barely wearing a thing.

Though, I noticed he was in his shorts again. Hand on hip, I let him know what I thought. "Hey, mister, you know it's still Nude Day weekend. So, no clothes allowed today, remember?"

Staring me straight in the eye, he gave me an eyeful when he dropped his shorts and his cock sprang free, standing straight up in the air, just like I hoped it would. Ooh, I just loved to see him hard.

Keeping his gaze locked on mine, stroking himself in his fist, he murmured, "You know, I think you've got to have the most gorgeous breasts in the world, they're just so lush and perky with those big, hard pink nipples. I swear, I can almost taste them from here."

Taking a look down at myself, I bit into my lip and grinned, especially seeing just how hard my nipples were getting as I watched him stroke his meat.

Hungry for a taste of him, I crooked my finger. "Then why don't you come over here with that big, bad boy?"

His lips twitching, still fisting himself in his hand, Ken came over to the deck, and stood on the grass beneath me, waiting to see what I'd do.

Dropping onto my front, I wrapped both hands around him and stroked him up and down. Moaning at the salty-sweet taste of him, as I slid my tongue along the length of him, I loved the feel of sliding my tongue over every long, hard inch of him, from balls to tip. Softly mewling, I swirled my tongue around the silky softness of his crown, that I could actually feel pulsing on my tongue, he was already so aroused.

As I really got into in, sinking him as deep as I could take him, Ken started to growl and wind his fingers in my hair. Taking a gulp of air, I relaxed my throat muscles and plunged him over my tongue all the way back, till I could feel him broaching the back of my throat. His eyes flared, as I smiled around his cock, proud that I'd managed to deep-throat him, which I didn't even know I could do, until him.

When I came up for air, and plunged him right back in, his fingers twisting in my hair, starting to flex his hips, he groaned. "Oh, man, that feels so good, Sierra."

Pulling back, smiling, I licked him all around, till I had him dripping with my saliva. Now that I'd got him nice and wet, swinging my legs over the side of the deck I slid his slick shaft up between my breasts and squeezed him between the girls, smiling at the way his eyes popped, seeing his dick nestled in nice and tight, sliding through my cleavage. Working him up and down between the twins, I loved the desperate grunts coming out of him, as I treated him to a highly erotic little titty-fucking.

"Fuck, that looks hot, just seeing those big, beauties wrapped around me, never mind how incredible it feels."

Grinning, I lashed out my tongue and licked his tip every time it popped up between my tits, just for a little extra fun. "And wait till you see how good it feels, once you've got them dripping with a nice heavy load of your cum."

Just the thought of that, had Ken's eyes rolling so far back in his head, I wondered if they'd ever roll back. Clutching my breasts in his hands, his thumbs teasing my nipples, tugging and twisting them between his fingers, he flexed his hips, working his cock into the deep cleft between my girls, and really started fucking. Cupping and rolling them between my fingers, I could feel his balls beginning to tighten, his breathing getting choppy and knew that soon he'd be painting me with a nice thick load.

"Oh, fuck me, I'm coming," he ground out, pulling out, his cock flying through his fist, aiming my tits, he flexed his hips, and let it fly. I gasped as the first volley shot out of him and hit my left tit, right on my nipple, a thick dollop dripping all the way down to my stomach.

"Try and hit the right one," I coaxed him, smiling at the erotic sensation of sliding my fingers through his cum, creaming his offering over my swollen nipple.

"You got it!" I laughed when he shot another big glob high up over my right breast, that dripped off my nipple and plopped onto the deck.

When he had no more to shoot, I closed my eyes, and savored the feel of painting my breasts with my lover's cum, making my tits throb from the deliciously erotic sensation of sliding his hot seed all over my flesh.

Still fisting his cock hard in his hand, squeezing out the last few drops, Ken looked kind of spellbound watching me coat my girls till they were gleaming. He really got me moaning, when he leaned in and used the tip of cock to circle around my cum-coated nipples.

Licking a few drips off my fingers, I smiled coyly into his eyes, as I enjoyed the delectable taste of my man, sliding over my tongue.

"Fuck, baby, you look so hot, dripping like that."

"Why don't put your hands on me and feel how wet you've got me," I purred.

His eyes a little glassy, Ken reached out and groaned as he squeezed my right breast, tugging and twisting at my slippery nipple. Pushing aside my thong, he slid his other hand between my legs and groaned even louder as he felt the wet, heat of my sodden pussy coating his fingers. "You're right. You're so wet, I could slide inside you so easily right now."

The way he was working little circles around my clit, toying with my nipple, tugging and pinching and teasingly rolling my swollen peak between his fingers, already, I could feel an arousing little spark shoot right down my spine straight to my throbbing pussy.

It didn't take long and I was panting, and nearly pleading for him to take care of me, to help me to come, "Hmmm, yesss, Ken, just like that. Yesss!" Shuddering hard as he massaged around my clit, till finally I let go, soaking his fingers with my release.

As I trembled with the aftershock, Ken put his hands around my waist, lifted me off the deck and onto the grass. Sinking his tongue into my mouth, he showed me just how grateful he was for every amazing thing we were sharing.

Pulling back, he looked down at the sticky mess between us and laughed. "I'm thinking we could use another shower."

Just the thought of it had me grinning from ear to ear, because that was something we hadn't done together yet -- got each other off when we were wet and soapy. Although, I knew that he could get me wet just seeing him naked.

Under the showerhead in my ensuite bathroom, the warm water pulsing down on us felt so good, as we both laughed and teased each other, while trying our best to actually wash each other off.

His attention soon diverted, he cupped my right breast in his hand and groaned as he dropped his head and lost himself, sucking hard on my erect nipple. Opening his mouth up as wide as it could go, he seemed to be enjoying trying to devour my entire breast.

Startled, I jumped and laughed, when he squeezed them together, and started blowing raspberries, back and forth between the pair of them.

I lifted an eyebrow. "Did you just motorboat me?"

He grinned, looking a little sheepish. "Couldn't help myself. Your tits are so gorgeous, I've been dying to do that, since the first time I saw you naked."

Well, two could play at this game. Just as eager to taste him, I started to drop to my knees, but Ken surprised me when he shook his head, and tugged me back to my feet.

"Why don't we wash off, and then get some dinner. I know you've got to be sore, and I don't want to hurt you, by going at it too hard today. Maybe tomorrow, we can play some more."

I tried not to pout, but I'm not going to lie, I was more than a little disappointed that he wasn't going to be going wild on me and banging me up against the shower wall, like I'd hoped he would.

Still, since it was my turn to wash him, I took my time sliding my soapy hands up and down along his shaft, smiling at the blissed-out look washing over his face as I enjoyed the feel of soaping him up all the way down to his balls. I had to fight not to laugh at the way he growled as I took my time massaging his swollen balls between my fingers, just to get him back a little for teasing me.

"Somebody's hard again," I remarked. Smirking up at him, as I slid him up and down through my fist, I thought it was kind of a shame to waste a perfectly good hard-on, since he was basically as hard as a steel shaft, obviously itching to push his way inside me.

I could actually feel him pulsing in my hand, as he seemed to grow even thicker as I kept on stroking him up and down, preparing him to mate. Hopefully with me, if he'd just reconsider.

Surprisingly, Ken didn't even smile at my teasing, he just pulled out of my grasp, put his hands on my waist and tugged me under the showerhead and quietly rinsed us both off.

Confused, I wondered if I'd done something wrong. He'd gone so quiet, like he was annoyed for some reason, though I couldn't imagine why.

I thought we'd both had a really good time today, exploring every fantasy we could think of. But maybe he decided he was tired of playing, especially with me.

When we got out and dried off, eyeing me naked, he seemed to be mulling something over. Still, I could hardly believe my ears when he finally spit it out what he was thinking. "I'd like to try and have a day without any sex, Sierra. Just to see how we connect with our clothes on. I'm going to be sleeping in my own room tonight, so I won't be tempted to touch you. And we'll see how it goes tomorrow."

Feeling stung, I watched him walk out of the bathroom, and wondered if he was trying to tell me that he'd changed his mind about us, and maybe he'd had enough.

Alone in my room, my mind reeling, feeling as hurt as I was shocked, that for some reason I couldn't fathom, he was pushing me away. Though, I still did my stretches, thinking about him the whole time, and how much he'd enjoyed twisting me around to play, when he discovered how flexible I was.

1...345678