Purely Sinful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly his brain came back online again. "You're about to fuck yourself to death, idiot!" He needed release. He needed to fuck her. He was past the point of just walking away, and jerking off in front of her again would not do.

Cole had an epiphany! He stuck his cock between Zafira's soapy breasts and squeezed them together tightly with his hands. He thrust his hips forward like a madman, desperately trying to cum as fast as possible.

"Mmm. You're always so clever. No one has ever been able to resist me. It is one of the things that turns me on so much about you. Fuck my titties, Cole, and cum all over them!"

Zafira pressed her breasts higher around Cole's cock, tightening their hold. His shaft rapidly slid up and down the soapy valley of her cleavage; his tip was barely visible when he thrust forward. Despite being thwarted once more, Zafira enjoyed having her breasts parted by Cole's thickness. Her forked tongue grazed his tip when it reached her peak.

Cole's pleasure mounted. Her soft mounds felt incredible around his cock, better than any pussy he remembered. His orgasm was imminent.

In his sex-crazed stupor, Cole grabbed Zafira by her horns and thrust as fast as he could between her tits. With a loud bestial roar, Cole erupted up and out of Zafira's cleavage. His enormous load splashed her in her face, inside of her mouth, and down her chin. Zafira swallowed every sweet drop, then licked the remnants from her breasts before the spray from the shower could wash them away.

Cole stood weak-kneed. That was too close, he thought. However, walking this thin line led to the most intense sexual pleasure of his life.

Zafira stood up. "I could never get enough of your delicious cum."

"I could never get tired of making it for you."

"Is that so?" Zafira smiled. "Maybe I shouldn't try so hard to corrupt you then."

"I would appreciate that! Not that I don't enjoy what you do to me, I just don't want it to abruptly end either."

Zafira looked at him inquisitively. "Are you saying you enjoy having me around?"

"Maybe," Cole replied, dodging the question.

She stepped from the shower. "Well then, tell me what it is you 'maybe' enjoy the most about me."

Zafira crossed her arms under her breasts, displaying them as if they were sitting on a shelf. "Is it my tits?"

She quickly turned around, shaking her perfect round ass at him. "Or is it my ass?"

She bent over further then spread her pussy lips with her fingers. "Or is it my pussy?"

Cole felt another twinge in his loins as Zafira modeled her body for him. "Honestly... you being a demon. Sure, all your 'assets' are absolutely perfect. Your wings, tail, and horns however... they are your best traits. It's what makes you, you."

Zafira looked at Cole blankly. "In centuries gone by, no one has ever told me that. Usually when a person sees them, they are terrified."

Cole laughed as he toweled himself. "Well, the fact they come out when you're about to devour their soul might have a lot to do with it. I guess I'm just lucky enough to have seen them more than once."

Zafira blushed. "You're disgustingly sweet sometimes."

She hugged her naked body against his. She unfolded her wings, then wrapped them around Cole, encasing him in a tight cocoon.

"Thank you," she said softly.

"You're welcome."

They stared into each other's eyes, enjoying the embrace. Their hearts pounded against one another in their soft warm shell. They each leaned in, their lips meeting in a soft passionate kiss. Fireworks exploded in their minds as their lips repeatedly pressed together. This powerful kiss was not one of physical need, but rather emotional desire.

Zafira abruptly broke the kiss and quickly retreated backward. "I... um... Don't you have to be at work soon?" she said, completely flustered.

Cole eyes widened as he came back to reality, "Shit! I'll be late for sure!" He dashed haphazardly around his apartment looking for clothes.

"By the way," Zafira said, "I need dinner tonight."

Cole stopped in his tracks. "Um, I'm supposed to go out with Vince tonight after work. Guys night out, that sort of thing."

Zafira crossed her arms. "We have a deal, remember? I'm sure you don't put off eating when you're hungry."

"Alright, alright, I'll find someone. It'll just be later tonight, okay?"

"Fine. But don't keep me waiting forever."

Cole grabbed his keys and rushed for the door.

"Where are you going?" Zafira inquired.

Cole stopped, unsure of what she meant. "Um, to work?"

Zafira shook her head. She drew a circle in the air with her index finger, making a portal.

"You'll never make it on time your way."

Cole looked through the dimensional hole. It led to the basement level of the parking garage next to the precinct.

"Thanks! Yet another reason I 'maybe' enjoy having you around."

They exchanged smiles before Cole stepped through the portal, leaving Zafira alone in his apartment.

*****

"How did I get stuck driving?" Vince asked as he and Cole walked from the precinct after their shift.

"Um, my car is on the fritz. Had to take a cab to work."

"That's a bummer."

Vince rolled his yellow Mustang onto the roadway.

"So how did your date with Penny go?"

"You knew about that?"

"Word travels fast, especially with Frank's big mouth."

Cole paused. "Let's just say it was less than favorable."

"That sucks, man. I noticed she wasn't at work today. I don't think I've ever seen her miss work since she started."

"I noticed that too," Cole said with a concerned tone. "Would you mind swinging by her place real quick? I just want to be sure she's alright."

Vince looked at Cole curiously. "And what did you two do last night?"

"She... may have had too much to drink, that's all. What's with the interrogation? That's my job, not yours."

Vince laughed. "Just busting your balls a little."

Vince stopped the car in front of Penny's apartment complex. Cole made his way to Penny's front door, knocking several times before he got an answer.

"Whoever you are, go away!" Cole heard from behind the door.

"Penny? It's me, Cole. Can we talk?"

Penny opened the door. Her appearance was shockingly rough compared to how Cole usually saw her. She was still in her PJ's; her hair was unruly and her eyes bloodshot.

"Are you alright?" Cole asked, very concerned.

"I should be asking you the same."

"Mind if I come in for a second?"

Penny stepped from the doorway, inviting Cole inside. They sat on the couch, separated by an unspoken space, both waiting for the other to speak.

Cole cleared his throat. "About last night..."

"I'm so sorry what I did to you!" Penny sobbed, "I don't know what came over me! I thought maybe you slipped something into a drink, but I don't remember drinking anything last night. You tried to leave but I wouldn't let you go. You begged me to stop and I couldn't control myself. It wasn't like me at all!"

Tears rolled down Penny's face. "I remember you saying you would die if I kept going; what did you mean?"

Cole had to think quickly. "Oh... that. It's just... I have a heart condition."

"Oh my god!" she sobbed again. "I could have killed you! I didn't know, I'm so sorry!"

"It's alright," Cole said, trying to comfort her with words. "I'm okay. I... just don't know where to go from here."

Penny looked up. "Are you going to arrest me or press charges?"

"What?! No! You got carried away, very carried away, but everything is fine. No one needs to know."

Penny cried for several minutes before regaining her composure. "I need time to figure myself out," Penny said. "Until then, I think it would be best if we don't see each other. And we should never speak of it again."

Cole nodded in agreement. "I think you're right. It would be for the best."

Penny looked at Cole. "You know what bothers me the most about this?"

"No. What?"

"I actually enjoyed what I was doing... the thought of that... scares me."

"Well, sex is meant to be enjoyed. You just need to slow things way down next time. Besides, it wasn't all bad for me either. If it wasn't for my 'condition', I wouldn't have had any problems being tied up and ravaged."

Penny smiled as she wiped away her tears. "That makes me feel a little better. Thank you for taking this so well. I was afraid of how you'd act around me."

"Don't worry about it."

Cole rose from the couch. "I must get going. Vince is waiting on me in the car."

Cole opened the front door and turned back to Penny. "I expect to see your smiling face when I arrive for work Monday."

Penny smiled. "You got it, Detective. Harvey!"

Cole closed the door behind him and returned to Vince's car.

"I was beginning to think you weren't coming back," Vince said.

"Sorry, let's go. I need something to put my mind elsewhere."

"What better way to do that than to see some strippers?"

*****

"Have fun, gentleman," the muscular bouncer grunted to Cole and Vince as they entered the gentleman's club named "The Industrial Strip". The place was packed, typical of a Friday night. Lights were dim except those glaring on the two small round stages at each end of the main floor and a larger half circle main stage in the center. At each stage, a sexy, scantily-clad dancer worked their respective pole.

They scouted the room for somewhere to sit. The bar ran the full length of the back wall and was completely packed with patrons absorbing drinks. The small tables far from the stages where also occupied, usually by couples, or by men who had negotiated a table session with one of the lovely dancers.

As Cole scanned the interior, he noticed a variety of dancers chatting-up potential customers, each with her own unique offering. Petite, thick, curvy, tall, short, white, black, brown -- something here for any man's taste. That is, unless that man had developed an acquired taste for the supernatural, as Cole had.

"I see two seats at the main stage -- hurry up!" Vince ordered.

They pushed through the crowded dive and took cushioned seats at the main stage. The dancer on stage, a cute brunette in a tiny white string bikini, smiled and made her way to the newcomers. She shook her round, bubbly bottom at them, then stretched her garter out invitingly for contributions.

"See!" Vince said, as he stuffed a dollar in the dancer's garter, "This was just what you needed, Cole!"

"I guess," Cole said loudly over the deafening music, also forking-over his dollar.

Several dancers came and went as they sat. Vince was obviously enjoying himself more than Cole, as evidenced by his ample alcohol consumption and the dozens of dollar bills that escaped his grip.

Cole had too much on his mind to focus on the scantly clad performers. Maria's killer was almost within his grasp. Then there was the scene this morning in the shower with Zafira. He wondered, what was that kiss about? It seemed... genuine. At least the issues with Penny were hopefully resolved, but Cole still felt all too guilty about how things turned out.

"Hey! Stop sitting there like a lump and start enjoying yourself!" Vince said with a topless dancer in his lap, snapping Cole out of his meditation.

"Let's give a big round of applause for Vanessa!" the DJ announced, signaling the sexy, big-breasted blonde that her stage time was over. She retreated from Vince's lap, gathered her bra and money that had been thrown on stage, then disappeared behind the curtain.

"You're really dragging me down, Cole. You never used to be like this when we were in college. Hell, youwere the rowdy one."

"And you have had too much to drink. Give me your keys."

"Fine, better safe than sorry," Vince said, handing over his keys.

The DJ spoke into the microphone again. "Alright guys, let's give a warm welcome to our newest performer! I saidwarm -- got that? Let's hear it for the super-sexy...Lillith!"

Lights focused on the main stage as a hard rock track ramped-up. Cole's eyes almost bugged out of his head as "Lillith" made her way to the main stage. While not in her usual attire, he instantly recognized Zafira. She showcased her sexy body in a black sheer halter babydoll with a mesh V-plunge that left silhouettes of her bra, G-string panties, and garter belt underneath. Attached to the garter belt were black fishnet thigh high stockings accenting her pale, supernaturally perfect legs descending into a pair of shiny black patent platform heels.

Zafira sashayed to the stainless steel pole. Parading in front of the pole, she put both hands high above her head, gripped the chrome rod, and swayed her hips. With a sudden kick of her leg, she spun around the pole several times, holding only with one hand, seemingly gliding on air.

Her feet finally touched the ground. She crouched, then jumped up and climbed high atop the pole. With the rod securely gripped between her thighs, she hung upside down and let the sheer babydoll gown slide off her body to the stage below. Her hands gripped the vertical chrome; she released her thighs, flipping upright, and then descended the pole in a whirlwind of skillfully sexy gymnastics.

"Damn! She's good! And smokin' hot too!" Vince applauded.

Cole could not hold back his smile. "Yes, she certainly is."

On her knees, Zafira ground her crotch against the base of the pole. Her eyes locked on Cole as much as his eyes were on her.

"Dude, she's totally checking you out," Vince said.

Zafira seductively crawled to where Cole and Vince sat. She motioned with her index finger for Cole to come closer. Playing along, he leaned forward with his elbows resting on the edge of the stage.

She braced herself with her hands flat on the floor behind her and swung each of her legs onto Cole's shoulders, first left, then right. She bucked and swayed her hips, her crotch just inches from Cole's face. The tip of his nose registered the heat of her pussy emanating through her thin panties. Her sweet scent once again crept into his nostrils when she balanced herself on one hand, then slightly pulled her panties to the side for Cole to view. The up-close glimpse of her glistening pussy made his cock strain hard against his trousers.

Zafira climbed back on stage and knelt in front of Cole. She reached behind her back, unclasped her bra, and tossed it aside. All eyes in the club were fixated on her perfect double D's. She leaned forward, grabbed Cole by the back of his head, and pressed his face into her cleavage. He gasped for air as she held him there, wiggling her breasts. She retreated, pulling out the top of her fishnet stocking. Cole, as well as Vince, stuffed several dollar bills inside.

"You lucky bastard!" Vince said to Cole as Zafira returned to gyrating around the pole.

Cole only smiled as he watched, ignoring Vince. With her back against the pole and gripping it above her head, she lifted herself from the floor, her body horizontal with her legs spread wide. Those extraordinary legs ascended; she locked her ankles around the pole and spun gracefully while hanging, inverted.

Her song wound down. Zafira finished by flipping upright, then sliding down the pole doing "the splits" as she met the floor.

"Wow! Just fucking wow!" the DJ yelled. "Let's make some noise for Lillith!"

Everyone stood and applauded Zafira's performance, showering her with admiration as well as greenbacks. Cole, Vince, and several other onlookers "made it rain" all over the stage. Zafira retrieved the cash and her strewn garments and vanished behind the curtain.

"Well, that certainly perked you up," Vince said.

Cole laughed. "Yeah, it did."

"I need to take a piss; save my spot."

"Don't fall over while you're in there. The last thing I want is to have to carry you out of here."

"I'm fine! I just have a nice buzz."

Cole felt Zafira's slender hand on his shoulder not long after Vince departed. Without asking, she sat in Vince's chair.

"Hi there, Cole."

"Lillith, huh?" he inquired.

"Do you like it? It means 'into the night'."

"Well, it certainly is appropriate. By the way, you were incredible on stage!"

Zafira smiled, "Thank you! That was a lot of fun. If I had a need for human money, I'd actually consider doing this more often."

"So what are you doing here? I thought being in public was a risky endeavor."

"It is, but no angel or crusader would be caught dead in a place like this. The risk here is minimal. Besides, I'm starving, and there are plenty of 'candidates' to choose from. Take your friend Vince, for example."

"Vince?!" he protested. "Are you nuts? He's perverted, but he's straight as an arrow!"

"That's what you think. You really are far too trusting of people."

"Oh really? Enlighten me."

"Your friend Vince is a murderer," Zafira sighed.

Vince? A murderer? Something did not add up. Cole knew in his gut that Vince was a good person. Still, Zafira had never been wrong before. There must be some kind of explanation.

They barely noticed the returning footsteps. "I see you didn't save my seat, Cole," Vince said, smiling at Zafira.

Zafira stood. "Oh, I'm sorry! Take it back -- or would you rather sit in a chair in one of the VIP rooms? I'll make it worth your while."

"Lead the way!" Vince said with enthusiasm.

"Wait!" Cole interrupted. "Before you go, could I talk to you outside for a moment?"

"Now?" Vince replied. "Can it wait?"

"No. It won't be but a minute."

Vince turned to Zafira. "I'll be right back, baby."

"Don't keep me waiting too long, sugar," Zafira smiled.

Cole escorted his friend outside. He did not have much time to get to the bottom of Vince's dark secrets. Vince's very life depended on it.

"So what is this about?" Vince demanded.

"Vince, have you... ever done something really bad. Something you've never told anyone?"

"You brought me out 'ere to ask me that? The hell is wrong with you lately?"

Cole ignored his slurred questions. "Please, just answer me. It's important."

Vince paused, sensing the seriousness and sincerity in Cole's voice. "Speaking as friends, correct?"

"Yes."

Vince collected himself. "I told you once while back in college that I was from Detroit. Before college, I ran with a nasty group of people; petty thugs, really. We did some things that..." Vince stopped, turning his back to Cole.

"Go on," Cole insisted.

Vince could not look at his friend. He spoke quietly, hesitantly.

"There was a deal that went very bad, very fast. Shots were fired from both sides. I ducked behind a dumpster and fired several times blindly around the corner. After the dust settled, I peered around and saw that a small kid riding his bike down the street had been caught in the crossfire. Judging by where his body was, and the direction I'd fired, I know it was my shots that hit him."

Vince turned to Cole with a sorrowful look in his eyes, "That day changed my life. I went to trial with several other guys. I was prepared to accept my punishment, but I got off due to a mistrial -- all because of how the evidence was handled by the police. It was at that moment I chose the career path that I did. It's why I'm so thorough with my forensics. I make damn sure no one else gets away with what I did. I hate my job -- it reminds me every single day of the mistake I made. It's my way of repenting for my sins."

"I had no idea you struggled with such a heavy burden," Cole said.

Cole felt sorry for Vince. He may have been a bad person earlier in his life, but that is not the person he is now. People make mistakes. It is up to the individual to learn from their mistakes or keep repeating them. Vince felt genuine remorse for what he had done, and that in itself, Cole thought, argued against having his soul ripped from his body.

"I've never talked to anyone about it. In a way, it's kind of a relief. Why did you ask me this anyway?"

1...7891011...19