Pussy Fever

Story Info
Hypnosis turns a player into a slave.
3.6k words
4.21
84.5k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
794 Followers

Joyce sat at the table in the bar waiting for her friends, very upset and quite agitated and definitely looking forward to having some drinks with her work friends to get her mind off of her worries. Last week things had been so different. Exactly a week ago, Frank, one of the hottest salesmen for the company they both worked for had finally successfully talked his way into her bed and he had been amazing! His body was that of a Greek God and he knew exactly how to use it to please a woman and when they finally went back to her place he had rocked her world all night with his tongue playing the lips and folds of her sweet vagina like a harmonica.

Joyce was in heaven, and after spending 5 or 6 hours with Frank, she had never been more satisfied. She spent the whole next day after their magical night just sighing uncontrollably as her pussy purred, reminiscing about the sweet attention of Frank's tongue and dick on and in her body. Her world was shaken however when the next day at work he barely paid any attention to her, and then failed to respond to several of her texts and phone calls. For Joyce, she had hoped their night together was the start of something big. For Frank, who was a hopeless womanizer, she was just another notch on his belt.

When Stephanie and Monica found Joyce in the bar, she was already half trashed and right on the edge of crying.

"Joyce honestly, I tried to warn you about Frank. He is nothing but a player" Stephanie stated matter of factly.

"Yea Joyce" Monica added. "Frank got into my panties a few years ago and then treated me exactly the same way. He is hot no doubt, but he is also a complete jerk. I tried to tell you, but."

"I know girls" Stephanie said, her voice breaking a bit as the effects of the tequila and her sadness started to sink in. "I know he is a dick, but honestly, he was VERY GOOD and knew how to take care of my needs quite well, better than any man ever has before. If I didn't feel like I would embarrass myself, and look like a whore, I would offer to be his fuck buddy."

"JOYCE!" Stephanie angrily interrupted. "You are a beautiful, intelligent woman with a body to die for. You deserve better than to be some random booty call for an asshole like FRANK. If anything, he should be offering to be YOUR fuck buddy." As that last statement came out of Stephanie's mouth, an evil thought crossed her mind.

"You know Joyce, I just had a thought."

"OH?" she looked up. "What kind of thought?" "Well, two thoughts actually. I am friends with his secretary, who, YES before you ask it, already has been seduced by that bastard and now has this misfortune of having to work with him everyday, so she is quite pissed at him too. She tells me that her boss has some very odd habits that maybe we could use to our advantage."

Joyce looked intrigued. "What kind of habits?"

Stephanie then proceeded to tell the girls that Frank, in order to maintain his razor sharp sales skills (and obviously these skills also apply to obtaining PUSSY) listened to hypnosis tapes each night. He has a little MP3 player that plays white noise for a hour in order to get him to go to sleep and then after an hour it plays messages straight into his subconscious that help hone his skills.

Mostly these were more of the self affirmation type such as (You are the best salesman ever, Always be closing, No one is better than you) but it obviously worked and could be a direct ticket into the inner workings of Frank's brain.

Both Joyce and Monica were really intrigued as Stephanie laid out her plan for revenge. She was one of the few girls in the office who had not succumbed to his seemingly irresistible charms and she intended on keeping it that way. Although she was obviously PHYSICALLY attracted to him, his particular kind of piggish behavior so enraged her sense of justice, it would not matter how attractive or talented in bed he was, she would never give herself to him. She would however, for a friend, use herself as a method for his destruction.

Stephanie had a cousin who was very much in to hypnosis, and she was going to ask her to create a special tape just for Frank which would be duplicated and put onto an MP3 player exactly like the one he has now. She would then "give in" to Frank's pitch and once in his bedroom, switch the new player for the old. Right at the last minute, she would have "second thoughts" get dressed and leave.

Joyce enjoyed the idea of leaving old Frank horny and denied as part of his punishment and listened eagerly as the rest of the plan was described. On the MP3 player, Stephanie explained that she was going to have her cousin implant a trigger phrase behind the white noise and that after a few weeks of nightly use he would be properly conditioned for the next phase of his punishment. Joyce laughed at the thought of this and both Monica and Stephanie were pleased to finally see a smile on her face as she emerged from her depressing funk.

That night when Stephanie got home she called her cousin and asked for help. Her cousin was not only a hypnosis expert but also a raging feminist and when Frank's behavior was explained, she was more than eager to help. She was very familiar with the MP3 system he was using and would duplicate everything down to the color of the screws on the battery pack. The only difference between this player and his original would be that about 2 hours into the tape Frank would begin to receive his "special conditioning". With a hint of humor, Stephanie's cousin had created a special trigger that would cause the listener to be completely under the control of the one who used the phrase. When this trigger was used, Frank would be consumed with an almost painful desire for whoever said it.

When Stephanie asked what the trigger phrase was going to be, she burst out laughing when she found out it was "Pussy Fever". This was not just revenge, but true poetic JUSTICE! Now that the MP3 was complete it was time for phase 2.

Frank made the next phase easy as he had been relentlessly pursuing Stephanie for weeks as she was one of the few girls left in the office whose thighs had not been wrapped around his ears yet. Being the ultimate alpha male he needed this conquest BADLY! When Stephanie finally got the package from her cousin and reviewed the tape it was PERFECT as about an hour into the playback the following phrases started being repeated over and over.

"You are a slave now and live only to serve women. Your pleasure is subject to the whims of your Mistress as she controls your will and your orgasm, that you will not release unless given permission. To you she is the most desirable woman on the planet, her pleasure is your sole reason for existence and you will know her by her code phrase, Pussy Fever."

"This was fantastic!" she thought as she slipped the new MP3 in her purse and headed to Frank's apartment. Once she had received the MP3 she had finally agreed to a date in order to complete her plot but also, she blushed to herself, allow her to partake of the skills that obviously all of her friends had enjoyed so much.

Once at his apartment, and completely aware of what was happening, Stephanie was amazed at how good Frank was at seduction. It was relatively quickly that he had her naked and in his bedroom and gushing like a faucet. She grinned and giggled as he skillfully kissed and sucked her toes while lightly fondling and teasing her breasts like a master. His cock, which she had NOT touched once, was already straining for release, but he was patient and good as he continued his slow methodical worship and tease of her body. He knew that bringing her to a soft rolling boil would pay huge dividends later.

Despite KNOWING she was being played, Stephanie could not help but enjoy herself as she guided Frank to her now saturated pussy. For the next hour she screamed in delight as he ate her out over and over, sending her one orgasm after another as her toes never once uncurled. When he looked up at her from between her legs, with his sad puppy eyes indicating that it was his turn for relief, she was coy and asked him to get her a drink, claiming that this was going way too fast for her. When he got up to go make the drink, she quickly found his MP3 player in his night stand and replaced it with hers. Stirring the drinks as he reentered the bedroom, with drinks in both hands, while his hard denied cock bobbed at full erection, Frank's face visibly sank as he discovered that Stephanie was now completely dressed.

"I'm sorry Frank, but I just can't go all the way tonight" she whispered into his ear.

"Maybe another night, it is just been too fast." and with that she kissed him deeply on the lips and left.

Frank smiled and realized that some conquests take longer than others, passionately returned the kiss and said he hoped they could go out again another time. She nodded her agreement and saw herself out.

As he watched her leave he was a little pissed as now he was beyond horny, but, if he learned anything during his years of chasing tail, sometimes you have to be patient. Now that he had gotten this far with Stephanie, he would redouble his efforts to bed her! He would plow his cock into her pussy eventually, so he just needed to wait. Yawning, Frank fired up his IPAD and spent the rest of the night browsing porn on TUMBLR and right before he went to bed rubbed one out. He had been quite worked up from his escapes with Stephanie earlier in the evening and needed relief bad but I am sure if he had realized that was going to be his last FREE orgasm he might have savored it more. Slipping into bed he popped his earbuds into his MP3 and listened to the sounds of the waves crashing on the beach as he drifted off to sleep.

The next morning he did not feel any different, but, noticed a few subtle differences. One thing he noticed was that he could not cum, despite having a huge insatiable sex drive, Frank was used to getting off at least once a day, sometimes twice. Every morning his pattern was to jack off after watching the news and browsing porn on tumblr but today was different. This morning, no matter how long he stroked, or how close he seemed to get to the edge, he never could not shoot. Eventually he feared he would rub himself raw so he stopped, chalking up this weird phenomenon to fatigue as he had been insanely busy at work, and also had more active with women lately than usual. Perhaps striking out with Stephanie the night before had affected his confidence but he wasn't overly worried about it actually, but did wonder why it was happening.

As Joyce, Monica and Stephanie sat together in the bar after work that night, Stephanie informed them of how her plan had worked. All of the girls laughed hysterically thinking about Frank having his orgasms sealed up and subject to their command. Stephanie suggested that they should give the trigger a test, and since Joyce was still mooning over this loser, she should be the one to take the first stab. At that very moment he entered the bar, and seeing Stephanie smiled, but then realizing she was sitting with two other former conquests, he quickly turned away.

"Target in sight at 11 O'clock" Stephanie indicated as she pointed at Frank, who she spied coming in. "Joyce, it is your time to shine."

Joyce grinned as she strode over to him sitting alone at the bar, obviously scanning the patrons for potential conquests. He looked a little nervous when he saw Joyce coming up to talk to him, not wanting a scene, but her odd smile put him at ease. He even felt his dick stir a bit as he thought maybe she would want to take him back to her place and enjoy round 2.

Joyce said nothing but just smirked as she leaned over to him and whispered "Pussy Fever" and waited.

Frank suddenly felt very strange, sort of like he was falling down a very deep well, never hitting the bottom. Everything got hazy and seemed to go into slow motion but every neuron in his brain was firing rapidly as he looked longingly at Joyce. In his mind, she was now the most beautiful woman on the planet and his whole body painfully ached for her touch. His cock instantly got hard as he began to break out into a cold sweat. Her voice sounded like the gentle stirring of a thousand angels while her curves drove his fevered brain into a complete frenzy. Every inch of his body now burned in lust for her, his whole reason for existence now only to serve her every wish. He would have certainly cut off his right arm had she commanded it, and sat in stunned silence staring at her and held his breath, praying she would talk to him.

"Pussy Fever Frank, Pussy Fever!" she repeated as she stared into his glazed eyes. "I am now going back to my table over there." She pointed. "In 5 minutes I want you to come over to the table and kneel down on the floor beside me, right here in front of everyone. Once you do that I will tell you what you need to do next."

Frank was helpless but absolutely entranced as his cock throbbed uncontrollably just being this close to her. He was glad he was wearing black pants that night as he was drooling pre-cum like a faucet and exactly 5 minutes later he approached the table and dropped to his knees beside her as the other girls all giggled and winked at one another.

"OK Frank, you have performed well." She continued. "Here is your next task. You live about 3 blocks from here so I want you to go home and get completely naked. At exactly midnight I want you to come to my apartment, NAKED, and kneel at my door. Knock three times and wait. If I am feeling generous, I will open it and you will worship my body until dawn at which time you will run home still NAKED. If you do this, you will please your Mistress."

Frank looked like he won the lottery at this command and to the great delight of all of the girls dropped to the floor and kissed her feet in gratitude. Seeing this, Joyce felt herself get wetter than she ever had in her life as she realized that she now had not only the perfect revenge on Frank, but she was going to have her pussy licked by someone who knows how to do properly and for as long as she liked.

At 11:45 Frank stripped down in his apartment and began his long naked run to Joyce's place. Luckily for him he only lived a few blocks away and he was able to sneak relatively unnoticed through the darkened city streets. I am sure it was quite a sight, this gorgeous man, cock at full mast running down a city street completely nude in the middle of the night, but he did not care about the humiliation. At that moment he had only one mission in life, and that was to serve the needs of his new Mistress Joyce.

At exactly midnight Frank was kneeling at the door of Joyce's apartment, naked, throbbing and desperate. After he knocked three times to his great joy the door opened and his eyes feasted on his new owner who to him was the most beautiful vision he had ever lain eyes on. Joyce was a beautiful woman in real life, but in Frank's brain washed state, she was now the most gorgeous woman who had ever lived. After she opened the door and sat down in a chair she ordered him to crawl over to him.

"You may begin with my feet" she commanded as he started to shake. Gently he removed her sandals and began kissing the inside of her sole lightly and passionately as he shivered in complete lust. Taking long loving licks up her foot he took each toe into his mouth and sucked gently and this not only drove Joyce mad with desire but the effect on Frank was obvious. His cock was weeping copious pre-cum; begging and throbbing to be touched. When she reached out with her left foot and placed it on his shaft, she could feel the heat coming off of it like a radiator as her toes felt his blood pulsing and his cock twitching. With her other foot she tickled the spot under his balls and grinned when she thought how they felt unbelievably heavy and tight, bursting with cum waiting to explode out at her command. She grinned even wider as she looked at the desperate look on his face, almost on the edge of sobbing as his eyes rolled back into his head.

"You may now worship my pussy now SLAVE" she commanded as Frank instantly lifted her up into his arms and carried her to the bedroom, throwing her body onto a makeup table as he was not able to wait until they got to the bed. With his teeth he removed her panties as he started licking her pussy like a man possessed.

Worshipping her body like a pagan priest, he gently kissed her inner thigh and ran long languid licks up and down her wet slit. Joyce was in pure heaven as she had never been eaten out like this in her life. It was obvious that the trigger had concentrated all of Frank's passion into worshiping her body and she shook as she was taken to one orgasm after another all night as her toes constantly curled in quivering pleasure.

He was insatiable, never tiring nor wanting "his turn" until finally around 6 am she could take no more, her pussy on fire as it was more sated than she thought possible. Frank, his mind focused like a laser, his eyes on fire, looked incredibly sad as she gently pulled his glistening dripping face out of her crotch and commanded him to kneel in the living room again while she put on her robe.

When she got into the living room she gently kissed him and again ran her foot up and down his cock. Not once during the whole night had he gotten soft, and she had to imagine that he would have burst had he not been hypnotized. In his hypnotic state, he dared not ask his Goddess for permission to cum, but his eyes betrayed his eternal need. Joyce looked down at his sad eyes, so desperate and needy, and bent down and deeply kissed him.

"You may return home now Frank, your work here is done for the night. Better run quick though since soon the streets will be full of people and you may have a bit of a problem explaining why you are jogging naked with a hard on in the middle of a busy city street."

Frank bowed his head to the floor and lovingly kissed her toes goodbye and then ran home, completely starkers as she commanded. It was an embarrassing run, but he made it relatively unnoticed, although he did get some appreciative whistles from 2 cute college girls out for a morning jog. Smiling and relieved, once he entered his apartment, the phone rang and like a 14 year old girl expecting a call from her boyfriend he ran to answer it. The voice on the line said only one thing.

"Pussy Fever"

Once again he felt himself falling into a tunnel. This time however it was not Joyce on the line but Stephanie and now he felt himself enslaved to two Goddesses.

Flash forward 6 months and it has been a hard time for Frank. His balls now are completely blue as he has not cum once since that last time looking at Tumblr porn. The secret had gotten out eventually and one by one every girl in the office had learned his trigger. Now, 6 months later, all 12 girls in the office had him completely enslaved. Each night saw Frank, naked, desperate and throbbing; worshipping his Goddesses feet and pussy as his whole being was purposed only for their pleasure. They worked out a system as to who got the "slave" on what night and he was quite the busy boy. Deep inside his brain, that part that still retained a sense of the old Frank, he wondered if he would ever be allowed a release again.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
794 Followers