Pussy Liquor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,776 Followers

"This is the last time," he said, his voice quavering. He pressed a razor-sharp knife against his left wrist, then again against his right. "Soon, I will have your gift to sustain them instead of my own. I love my children so, but I can only keep so many in the fold this way. My blood is never enough." He presented his bloodied wrists to the two vigilantes, and they suckled at him eagerly, lovingly.

"But you...you know what chemicals are in my blood, don't you?" Helplessly, Eris found herself nodding. She'd analyzed it on more than one occasion, studying his mutant blood chemistry and breaking down exactly what elements it concealed that turned it into a perfect mind-control drug. She could recite the formula in her sleep...and in a sense, she was doing exactly that. "And if you know it, if you can conceive of it in your dazed and drowsy mind, then you can create it. You can will my gift to life within yourself, and share it with so many more than I ever could. Yours is the means by which the human race shall know the perfection of my love."

He sighed, his legs quivering with the effort of standing. The effort of feeding blood to a dozen people at a time left him in an almost-constant state of anemia, but right now Eris couldn't fight off a drunken hedgehog. She tried to will her muscles into motion, to fight the lazy dance of swirling patterns that numbed her thoughts into obedience, but the effort only exhausted her further. She couldn't resist the hypnotic strobes. She couldn't resist Zoltanus.

"Oh, my dear," he said, his voice shaking with strain but somehow sickeningly alive with glee. "Come with us. I will show you where the way is to be prepared."

He turned and left. Helplessly, Eris rose to her feet and followed.

*****

Eris had difficulty piecing things together for a while after that. She kept drifting in and out of deep trance, her mind sinking into blank, rainbow-colored fog for long periods as she stood and stared into Iridescent Killing Machine's lights and passively waited for instructions. Occasionally, she would surface just enough to follow complex commands--she remembered handing her emergency homing beacon off to one of Zoltanus's followers, explaining how to activate it and watching him leave for an unknown destination. But other things eluded her. When she lay down on the bed, she was nude. She didn't remember taking her costume off.

She remembered spreading her legs obediently, staring up at Iridescent Killing Machine with a tiny smile of peace and pleasure curling the corners of her lips. But somehow it seemed like no time passed at all before the first man was kneeling between her thighs, his tongue lapping at her slit with an almost sacred devotion. He was simply there, pleasuring her with his mouth, and Zoltanus was watching with an erection that had to be taking up almost all the blood he had left in his veins.

"It's time, my beautiful girl," he said, stroking her forehead with his pale fingers. "Go into the place in your mind, the place where you keep your formulas and incantations of chemical sorcery. Picture my gift, secreted from the cells of your very body and dripping out into your arousal. And you are so very aroused, my sweet child. The pleasure deepens your trance, the trance intensifies your pleasure. The better you feel, the more your desire builds and builds, and the wetter you become. And that transcendent musk contains my gift now, doesn't it?"

Eris sighed, her eyes still captivated by Iridescent Killing Machine's slender features. "Yes," she sighed, her hips gently rolling as the tongue between her legs dipped between her labia and licked away her juices. She could feel her body responding, both to the pleasure and to Zoltanus's commands; ever since the lab accident that gave Eris her powers, her every cell was a living chemical distillery that could manufacture any drug, any medicine she willed them to produce. Her blood, her saliva, her sweat, she could secrete Zoltanus's mind-controlling essence through any of them. But this was pleasing him.

Eris wanted to please him now.

The man at her feet stepped away after a timeless time, but there was another waiting to replace him. Eris could see them out of the corner of her eye, during those times when she realized her eyes were actually open. All of Zoltanus's mercenaries, the first recruits in his drugged army of mind-controlled drones. Did they know that they were being indoctrinated into his service? Or did he simply tell them that this was a reward for their hard work? Eris felt the question crumble into fragments of light in her head as she came, her body releasing a thick gush of fluid onto her suitor's tongue. He would be so obedient, she realized, without ever managing to connect the thought back to its implications.

Zoltanus played with Eris's nipples as his slaves knelt to worship her pussy, idly stroking his cock as he watched her writhe under the onslaught of pleasure. "This is your reward, my darling girl," he whispered to her. "This is the gift that obedience to my will brings." Eris knew he was programming her, using the hypnotic lights and the constant pleasure to associate obedience with arousal and orgasm, but knowing it didn't stop it from working. She sighed and whimpered with helpless desire, feeling that sense of passivity deepen into a thick, mindless lassitude that kept her pinned to the bed. Her clit throbbed with ecstasy as she felt warm lips pursing around it and suckling.

She remembered her third orgasm. The second was lost in a drifting haze of blank and mindless acceptance, but when she came a third time it was while chanting, "Yes Master", over and over while her fingers teased her breasts. She didn't even know what she was agreeing to--the words had simply been placed in her consciousness, and she repeated them like a broken record, the mantra wearing a groove into her mind that became a channel that became an inescapably deep valley. She was compliant and docile and tame, and all she wanted to do was agree.

Not every mouth made her come. Some of the slaves were clumsy and inexperienced, their tongues merely gathering her fluid and leaving with a blank smile of obedience. Even then, though, she was so immersed in sensation that she could only drift from one peak of pleasure to the next, hovering in mindless bliss as her nerves vibrated with afterglow that shaded so gradually into arousal again that she stopped being able to tell the difference. She was lost in pleasure, saturated with it. She couldn't escape it anymore, and she didn't want to try.

Somewhere around her fifth climax...or possibly her sixth...she felt a thick, wet splatter of semen splash onto her chin and realized that she had finally driven her Master to orgasm. A few tiny droplets dripped into her mouth, and Eris felt her body automatically compensating for the mind-control drugs in his cum, neutralizing them before they could get into her bloodstream. Another part of her body was continuing to make those same chemicals, pumping them into the mouths of one person after another. The irony was lost on her. She could only smile in reverent bliss at the thought of pleasing her Master so thoroughly.

Another while later, and Zoltanus was gone. She didn't remember him leaving. One moment he was there, and the next moment there was a different man standing next to her, giving her cool water to keep her hydrated and warm soup to keep up her strength. She ate and drank obediently, still floating in hypnotic bliss. She didn't know how many people had come to drink her Master's sacrament, but she felt sure that it was almost everyone in the mansion by now. Her pussy felt incredibly sensitive from all the stimulation, as if merely breathing on it would trigger another climax, and she felt like she might have even slept a little in the depths of her trance.

Eris remembered when the Sequined Ragestorm came to kneel before her, reinforcing zir earlier dose of Zoltanus's drugs by drinking deep from Eris's cunt. Zir tongue lashed fiercely at Eris's clit, somehow conveying a furious passion even in the depths of zir drugged haze, and Eris found herself moaning and thrusting her hips into the air as she felt the pleasure tugged out of her. She came, then came again as the Ragestorm drank greedily of her juices, pushing her body to new limits of pleasure. Finally, ze broke the sensual seal of lips on lips and gave Eris's pussy a gentle pat. "You don't taste half-bad for a Girl Scout," ze said, almost affectionately, before departing.

It took a little bit of positioning to make sure that Iridescent Killing Machine could continue zir light show while licking Eris's pussy, but the care that Zoltanus's slaves took told Eris that they didn't feel at all confident in her brainwashing. If it only stopped, she could perhaps throw off the mantras that Zoltanus programmed her with, break free of the chains in her mind and escape...but the lights sapped away the strength from those thoughts, turning them into idle daydreams that she sank into while Iridescent Killing Machine's precise and careful tongue found just the right spaces to lick to send Eris spiraling into deeper ecstasy. She whimpered, knowing she would fantasize about this moment for months.

And then, finally, they brought Julia to her. Her friend struggled in the arms of the guards who held her, kicking and screaming when they removed her gag. "Tara!" she shouted, the words echoing in the emptiness of Eris's blank mind. "Tara, oh God, what have they done to you? Come on, wake up, please wake up! You...you need to, what, what are you doing, no, please!"

Eris watched through a haze of colors as they forced her oldest friend to her knees, pressing Julia's face to Eris's pussy and smearing Eris's musk onto her lips. It was in that instant that Eris knew she had truly lost, that there was no escape and no resistance to be had in the face of Zoltanus's power. If she could have resisted, then surely it would have been then. If her will wasn't completely broken, she would have forced her friend's head away instead of passively watching as Julia's eyes went blank and her tongue began to willingly, eagerly lap at Eris's slick labia. But she didn't. She was completely, helplessly obedient now.

It was embarrassing how hard that made her come.

They took away Julia then, walking the unresisting girl out of the room. They fed her a little more, gave her more water, helped her to use the bathroom. Then they brought her back to the bed. "Rest now, little one," Zoltanus said, his color already improving. "Soon I will have more suitors for you to meet."

Eris's eyes sank shut. When she slept, she dreamed of rainbows.

*****

She woke to the sound of a door slamming very, very loudly, followed by a scraping sound that turned out to be Zoltanus pushing a dresser in front of the door. He grabbed a chair and propped it behind the dresser, then picked up the end table from beside the bed and put it on top of the dresser. "Oh shit," he muttered, as he worked on his improvised barricade. "Oh shit oh shit oh shit you gotta help me you gotta save me what the fuck did you DO to them?"

Eris rolled over onto her side, still feeling a little too wobbly to sit up. Her whole body felt like she'd been doing isometric exercises for hours; all that clenching up in ecstasy was apparently great for her abs, at least. "What's going on?" she mumbled, pushing back the foggy part of her brain that wanted to end that sentence with 'Master'. The light show was gone, she realized. Iridescent Killing Machine was gone. The only person apart from her in the room was Zoltanus, and his face was a mask of sweaty panic. His sunken eyes darted rapidly back and forth like a hunted animal, and he had thankfully pulled on a pair of boxers under his cloak.

"I don't fucking know!" he exclaimed, desperately grabbing the last few pieces of furniture in the room and piling them in random locations in front of the door. "One second everything was fine, I was taking fucking iron supplements and enjoying a little floor show with one of the girls, and suddenly everyone's looking at me like I pissed in their coffee! I barely made it up here before the Ragestorm chick...guy...whatever...woke up, and I don't know where the fucking Bowie-looking dude is!"

Eris restrained herself from giving a lesson on respect for gender identity, and instead focused on getting to her feet. She had a hunch she knew exactly what happened, and she was going to want to be in her costume in a few moments. She probably had an angry mob to fend off. "Okay, where did they...oh. Right." She staggered over to the dresser and pulled out her neatly-folded Kevlar armor.

"Well?" Zoltanus snapped, watching her get dressed with mounting and incredulous fury. "I'm your Master, bitch! Aren't you going to do something?"

"Yes," Eris replied, pulling on her gloves and boots. She had practice in getting her costume on in a big hurry even when sore and uncomfortable, and she was definitely glad of it now. "I am."

Then she hauled off and decked him as hard as she could. He crumpled to the floor, motionless.

She secured him with zip ties and dragged him behind the bed, then began to disassemble the barricade. She almost had the dresser out of the way when she heard a droning roar get louder and louder and decided that it really wasn't a good idea to be standing too close to the door when Ragestorm decided ze wanted it open, and flung herself behind the bed just as it exploded in a cloud of sawdust. "Knock knock, wakey wakey, rise and shine!" ze said, spinning to a halt just past the threshold. "Someone's got some 'splaining to do!"

Eris popped up. "That'd be me, probably. Zoltanus is out cold." She paused, feeling like she needed to give a little information. "Um, because I hit him." Another pause. "Really hard, if that helps."

Ragestorm shrugged. "Yeah, kinda. What the heck happened to us? One second I remember trying a drink at this bar, and then it was just like I was all over tingles for some creep! And then bam, it was over and all I wanted to do was tear him limb from limb!"

Eris raised a finger. "Okay, let's not do any tearing, or burning or slicing or flensing or anything really permanent and...um...murdery." She knew she was babbling again, just like she always did, but Iridescent Killing Machine had come into the room and ze was looking at her with those eyes of zirs, and Eris suddenly realized that she had a really vivid memory of certain specific parts of that trance that was making her knees wobble in a way that really wasn't due to the exertion. Her therapist was going to need to put in a little overtime next week.

Out loud, she just said, "I agree he's too dangerous to just put in jail, but there are alternatives. I'm going to get in touch with the Utopians, and Professor Psyche can see about deleting anything sensitive or dangerous from his brain so he can just go peddle stuff on Goop or something. If he doesn't know his blood is a mind-control drug, it's not something he's likely to find out by accident."

Eris decided not to explain why his scheme failed--he might be unconscious, but her last slip of the tongue around him got Julia kidnapped, brainwashed, and forced to have sex with her best friend. (Eris made three rapid mental notes--extra therapy appointment for her this week, therapy appointment for Julia, and also she needed to do her usual 'Don't worry, I got your friend Tara to safety' performance piece.) She wasn't about to give him any hints on how to improve his sinister plan for a potential repeat performance.

It was kind of hard, though, figuring out the answer to a mystery and keeping it to herself. She wanted to say, 'Oh, you see, his fatal mistake was in dosing you all directly through my bodily fluids, instead of merely forcing me to secrete them and then distilling it into a pill in the lab. When you all licked me out, you ingested some of my body's cells from my skin and mucous membranes, and a few of those cells were still alive and capable of manufacturing chemicals. And instinctively, they produced neutralizing counter-agents to the foreign substance in your bloodstream, causing Zoltanus's drug to wear off much quicker than he expected. A temporary effect, but a timely one. Aren't I clever for figuring that out?'

Then she imagined saying to the growing crowd of confused people, 'When you all licked me out...' without blushing like a schoolgirl, and her desire to speak shriveled up and died pretty much entirely.

She half-expected Ragestorm and Iridescent Killing Machine to argue with her about the virtues of mercy, but the Sequined Ragestorm simply shrugged and said, "Eh. You want him, you got him. Beating up a scrawny guy in his underwear doesn't get a lot of hits on YouTube, y'know? Come on, Killer, we've got some quality violence to dish out somewhere." Ze darted out the door, a rush of wind announcing zir departure.

Iridescent Killing Machine paused in the doorway. "You have everything handled?" ze said, zir face trying and failing to hide a slight amount of concern. "Feeling yourself again, no ill effects?"

The words 'Yes Master' still played on a loop in the back of Eris's head, but she was pretty confident she could ignore them at this point. "I'm fine," she said, nodding to emphasize her words. "It's just mop-up, I do this kind of thing all the time. You, um...you should probably catch up to your partner." In the distance, there was a loud crashing sound, like a group of fleeing mercenaries was being chewed up by a walking tornado fueled by zir incomparable fury.

"Oh, I will," Iridescent Killing Machine said, zir lips quirking in a crooked smile. "But I did want to say...ze was right. You were...quite delicious." And then ze swooped away, leaving Eris once again incredibly glad that nobody could see her blush.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,776 Followers
12