Pussy-Mom's Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom sold three machines that day.

Meanwhile, I biked to the cat café where we had sat down two days before. I felt like the old lady might have some clue as to what was happening. It could not a coincidence that mom had started to behave this way after launching Mr. Whimpytail through the café.

But the place seemed to be closed down entirely, to my great surprise. All the furniture had been removed. Logo's had been taken off the walls. All there was left was the bar, around which empty coffee cups lay scattered about.

Just as I wanted to turn to go back, I walked into the old lady who was standing right behind me.

"Wohee." I exclaimed.

"Wohee to you too." the old lady answered, smiling bare her toothless gum.

"I was looking for you." I told her, suddenly quite nervous to be face to face with the old lady.

"I know that. You want to know how you can help your mom."

"Did you do something to her?"

"Perhaps."

"Well, undo it. She is behaving awfully."

"Do you really think so?"

Somehow I had the feeling that the old lady knew about my panty sniffing and what had happened last night.

"Yes." I managed to utter.

"I already told her how to undo it."

"You mean... to know how awful it is be treated as something you are not?" I remembered the words the lady had spoken at the café.

"Exactly."

"Do you mean I should treat her as a cat?"

"Only if she is not one already."

"Wait, what...?" I replied, but the lady had started to search for a key to open the door.

Without paying me further attention, she just muttered: "You hold the key, my boy. You will release her."

And she pushed me aside, with more force than I'd thought she'd have, to open the door to the café, which she locked right behind her. I watched through the glass panes how she disappeared into the rubble in the back.

At home I tried, very carefully, to treat mom in a cat-like fashion. It did not do much. When I rolled a small ball, she simply told me to stop it. When I shook with a can of cookies, she told me to keep the noise down. When I shone with my laser pen on the wall, she told me to go to my room and leave her alone. So, I concluded, this was probably not what the old lady had meant. Still, I had to find some way to cure mom, before she would ruin her life entirely by behaving like a cat at inappropriate moments.

Later that night, I heard the sound of nails at my door. This time, mom did not open the door herself. With my heart thumping in my throat, I stepped out of bed, and opened the door. Mom was right there on all fours again: same outift, same lace body. As she crawled forwards, her tits swayed softly from side to side and her ass cheeks trembled. She looked hot, and I felt my dick starting to stiffen. Why was mom doing this to me?

My plan was to try and treat her like a cat now, to see if that would break the strange spell that had come over her. When I rolled a ball of wool in her direction, mom joyfully went after it with the enthusiasm, but not the elegance of a cat. Her body may not have been exactly plump, but still mom had curves. As she crawled after the ball of wool, everything trembled and shook. When she had caught it, her ass was again pointing in my direction. I saw how her inner labia were slightly darker colored than the pink outer ones. I saw the mound of her vagina, and her tiny ass hole that was also left free by the lace. I had trouble swallowing.

Quickly I tried to do some other cat stuff with mom, telling myself that I was just trying to help her, not to gorge myself on her body. She was my fucking mother and what I had done yesterday should not be repeated. However, none of the cat stuff changed anything, so soon I had to change my tune. This was not doing anything.

I was standing in the middle of my room, when the dangerous thought popped up that mom was also my mom. That is, if I had to treat as something she was not, should I not try to treat her as something else? As if mom had guessed my thoughts, she crawled up to me, and returned to the squat position she had been in two days before, her knees pointing outwards, her pussy fully visible. She stared up at me and stuck her tongue out. It glistened in the light of my night lamp.

With a sigh and the forethought that this would cause me so much guilty feelings after, I started to tug on my pajama trousers. Mom looked up in what I can only call eager expectation. Nothing in her beckoned me to stop. I continued, and soon I was in my boxers, which I also started to take off.

My dick stood erect, hovering just decimeters above mom's face, that was tilted up towards me. Carefully, I started to jerk myself off. Slowly. Mom kept staring at me. Bossy mom, now so subservient. Her elbows were pushed together, rubbing her two lace covered tits against one another.

I did it ever so slowly, as if moving too fast might wake us up from whatever state we had fallen into. Below me was my mom, dressed as a cat, looking eagerly up at my cock, following my every movement.

"Meow. Meow." mom purred.

A strand of precum seeped out of my cock's meatus. It hung by a small thread to my tip, only to sink slowly onto mom's forehead. We were connected by this sticky thread for a moment, before it snapped. I jerked harder now. Mom seemed to get enthusiastic.

I am doing this for her... I thought. But I knew I was lying.

All of a sudden, mom bent forwards, pushing her head between my legs. I opened my legs a little bit, to suddenly feel a warm tingling at my balls. Mom was licking them with short licks, purring all the while. To think that this was the strict business woman that usually hardly paid attention to me.

I couldn't hold it. When mom felt I was starting to come, she leaned back again and offered me, I cannot describe it otherwise, offered me the canvas of her face to spray on.

"Mommy..." I sighed, as I felt the tension release in my groins. Thick strands of cum splattered on her forehead. One strand dangled from her left cat's ear. Mom groaned softly as two or three more cum shots landed on her neck.

I had hoped that this would break the spell, alas. Mom simply purred, as she used her wrists to try and clean herself, making a bigger mess as she did. My cum stuck to her arms and was now spread all over her face. Then, she simply crawled off, out of my room.

Beating myself up, I lay there staring at the ceiling for quite a while. I tried telling myself that no one would know, that I had had good intentions, but the image of mom's cum covered face won over both my guilt and my guilt for not feeling that much guilt.

Then, the door opened again. Mom was back. She had cleaned her face, but for the rest she was in exactly the same outfit. She meowed, and marched through my room on hands and knees, her impressive ass shaking.

I felt myself sliding out of my bed. I had not turned the light on this time, so I could not see mom in detail as she approached me. I knew what I was going to do and I already despised myself over it.

Mom came closer, I felt her body heat before I touched her. When I pulled her towards me, I felt a slight resistance, but when I gently petted her arm, this went over in submission. My face leaned into hers. I felt her soft, cushiony lips press into mine. Then her soft tongue. And her smell, so intense, mom's smell. My hands were in her hair, my body pressed to hers. She purred softly.

Without any effort, she let herself be pushed over by me, so that she now was on her back. I moved between her legs, my dick was already out. I was breathing heavily. "O, fuck, mom..." I moaned, as mom stretched her arms and dropped them on the floor above her head. I grabbed the flesh of her wide hips through the lace lingerie she wore.

My cock hovered indeterminately for a while, before I started to push forward. I leaned on my wrists so that I hung above mom, but I rocked my pelvis in her direction. Soon the tip of my cock met her slippery pussy. Mom had rolled her head into her arm, as if she did not dare to look at me while I penetrated her.

I was unstoppable now. My dick pushed her soft labia aside, with a very soft slippery sound, I went inside my own mother. Mom just let it happen, looking away. I had not felt such intense pleasure ever. My cock plunged deeper inside of her bald pussy, I soon felt my balls resting on her ass cheeks, that were bulging from under her back under her weight. Gently, I placed one hand on one of mom's free tits. It felt so soft, and I could feel it tremble slightly every time I thrust inside my own mother.

As I started pumping, I lowered myself, pushing my head onto the floor. My cock made a chamming sound as I slammed it into mom. I turned my head to face mom, but she was still looking away, so I hid my nose in her ginger hairs, smelling her sweet perfume. Mom lay still and let me use her, while she softly continued purring every time I fucked her deep. I nibbled her ears.

Even though I knew I shouldn't have, I soon came inside mom's pussy. It was too silky soft, too seductive not to. I lay on top her, catching my breath for a quite a while, until I crawled off of her, and silently got into my bed. Mom just crawled off without word, although nothing in her demeanor said that she hadn't liked it.

Yep, now I really did feel horrible about myself. Fucking my helpless mother.

The next morning I was in for a great surprise. Whereas I had expected mom to be her old self again, she was still in her uniform of the night before. Her cat ears perked up when she heard me come in.

"Meow."

"O, fuck..." I just groaned, realizing that dad would come home this afternoon and not knowing how the hell we would be able to fix all this. I was worried that I might have actually knocked up mom by my stupid behavior the night before. I felt dirty and sinful and I just wanted to leave - but I could not leave mom like this, of course.

While I tried to make breakfast, mom paraded towards me. Her body looked, to be honest, even more ravishing in the broad day light. She started to rub her head to my legs, which sent an electric current running right to my groins. "Oh, my..."

I had to step over mom to get to the breakfast table, where I tried to sit down. Before long, however, mom was at my feet again, rubbing her face along my upper leg. A bulge formed in my underpants.

"Why are you making this so hard for me..." I hissed. Before I could decide what I should do, mom's phone started ringing. It was on the table in front of me. Mom did not appear to go pick it up, so I looked who it was. Dad.

"Hi, Dad!" I answered.

"Hey, Zach! I have just arrived at the air port. Should be home in two hours. Your mom there?"

I felt a tugging at my shorts. With one hand I tried to stop mom from taking them off. "Meow, meow!"

"Ehm... Yeah... She can't speak right now, she is... Ayayayay -" mom had taken my shorts off and had placed her lips on the tip of my cock. Her tongue went in circles around it.

"What's that, Zach?"

"She is..." I breathed heavily, "she is busy right now. Ooomph."

Mom opened her cute little mouth and slid her lipstick stained lips across its girth. I almost cried due to the intensity of this feeling. Her green eyes rested on mine, while I saw her nostrils flare under her efforts.

"Zach?"

"It's nothing, sorry, I am distracted."

Mom started bobbing her head really fast now. I looked down on her hair with the cat ears in them. Her thick ass protruded behind her.

"Okay, don't worry. Will you be there when I get there?"

"Yeah, I will still be he-he-heeeere."

I was starting to cum. Mom pushed her head forward, so that my balls bumped into her chin. My dick was completely sucked into her mouth.

"Okay, Zach. Tell your mom I love her, will you?"

My dick slipped out of mom's mouth, taking sticky strands of cum along, that hung dangling from mom's chin.

"Will... do..."

"Meow."

This was bad. I had to fix mom before Dad came back.

I tried calling the only phone number I could find of the cat café. After three times, someone picked up.

"Oh, my God, it's you!" I screamed, when I heard the old lady mumble to herself at the other side of the line.

"Oh, my God, it is you." she answered. "What do you want? We are closed. You already know what to do."

"I do not know what to do!"

"Just don't treat your mom like a mom. Just don't treat a cat like a cat. It is as simple as that."

"I have no clue what you are saying, lady! Lady?..." she had hung up.

I pulled my boxers up, while mom crawled up on the couch to go to sleep.

"No, no, no." I went over to her. "We should get you cleaned up first."

Sighing, mom moved up from the couch, and, on two legs, walked upstairs. I heard her turn on the shower, which gave me some hope that her human side might be back for a moment.

It did, luckily. Without mentioning anything that had happened, mom simply sat down at her desk and started working. She was wearing an impeccably clean skirt and shirt, with a black blazer on top. Office woman to the max again. The cat ears were gone too.

I sneaked away, too afraid that I would make her recall what had just happened between us. My legs were still shaky.

When dad came home that evening, all still seemed to be normal still. I hoped that everything would stay like that. Mom had ordered food, we watched a movie together. Dad was so tired after his week of work, that he slowly sank into a deep, snoring sleep. Mom lovingly caressed his belly. These were the rare moments where she dared to show some affection publicly.

Mom got up to go the toilet, and I kept watching the film from my couch. Dad's gentle snoring formed a steady backtrack. When the door opened again, I sort of should have seen it coming. Mom was dressed as a cat, once more.

"Ssssshhhht," I tried to shoo her away, nervously glancing at dad. To little avail. Mom kept crawling closer and closer towards me in the same skimpy outfit as she had been wearing all weekend. "Mom, no, not here." I whispered.

But mom was not mom in this role. With her cat's ears on, she playfully came in my direction, hips wagging. Without me having any say, she tried to crawl up into my lap, completely underestimating her size and weight. Uncomfortably, she had to wiggle around, while I tried to push her away. Ultimately, she settled by straddling me with her ass in the direction of my face. Her exposed pussy pressed onto my jogging trousers.

"Mom, get real." I whispered. "Please go away, dad can't see us like this."

I tried to get up, but mom wouldn't let me. She purred lazily, as she started to sort of lean backwards, so that her ass cheeks rubbed my groins.

"O, shit." I tried to get free from under mom, but she grabbed my wrists, while she gently started to rock her hips. She was rubbing her pussy against the bulge in my pants. I stared over her shoulder to what dad was doing, but he was still fast asleep.

Once more I tried to break free, only succeeding in pushing mom half over, so that we rolled off the couch. Mom landed on all fours, as a good cat. Her ass perked up. Meanwhile, I sort of rolled on top of mom, so that I was now positioned behind her. Doggy style.

Mom just remained like this. I had all the freedom to walk away now. I glanced at dad again. Fast asleep. Slowly, slowy, I started to bump my pelvis into mom. I saw her amazing pussy again, so wet, so warm. I felt it through the fabric of my trousers.

I shouldn't.

I lowered my pants to my knees, my dick springing free. Then, I gently pressed it between mom's legs, into her pussy, with one free hand. The other I used to grab hold of her hip. My god.

I slid into mom again, like a sausage in a bun. Again, mom just held still, but I felt from the muscles flexing inside her pussy that she liked it as much as I did. Very softly, not to wake dad, who was meters away from me, I started to push in and out. A soft sopping sound resulted. I was fucking my own mom from behind...

Seeing her cat ears in her hair turned me on, as did her tail that I grabbed with one hand. Mom would never wear this, so the fact that she did now made me feel strangely powerful over her. As if this costume denoted submission.

I kept a steady pace fucking mom, but the longer we were at it, the louder her moans started to be. This turned me on, and I thrust faster and faster, until there was a steady sloshing sound of my cock in mom's super wet pussy that filled the room. Mom started to moan so loud, that I was really worried dad would wake up. He sort of half raised one hand in his sleep.

I pulled out of mom, and pushed her around. I didn't go that gentle anymore, but mom simply obeyed. She was now facing the couch and I grabbed a pillow. I got in position again behind her, and pushed myself into her again. Bliss.

When mom started moaning, I pushed her face into the pillow on the couch, but made sure that her nose was free so she could breathe well. Muffled moans rose every time I pushed so far my balls slammed into her legs. Her ass rippled under my hard thrusts. While I built tempo, mom's silenced moans went into high pitched, frantic screeching of joy. Her pussy contracted around my cock, as I also felt my tension building.

We came together in an orgasm that seemed to last ages. Right under dad's nose, mom was trembling and shaking, shaking her ass up and down like crazy, while I had one hand on the back of her head, pushing her into the pillow, and the other on her hip. Our sex smells filled the room.

I let myself fall down on my bottom, quick to pull up my trousers as well. However, I just had to take a moment to come to myself before I could move back to the couch. This had been insane. I had fucked mom just a meter or two away from her own husband. And she had let me...

Mom, however, rose to her feet, and went out to take a shower. Dad woke up by the sound.

"What are you sitting there for, boy?"

I shrugged, afraid that if I would say anything, my voice would be trembling.

"I am going to sleep." dad simply said, and he got up and up the stairs. I still smelled mom on me for many hours.

This was the end of it. Mom never said anything about what had happened. Perhaps she had really been in another state of mind. However, when I took out the trash, I saw the cat uniform disposed there. A sign that this was over.

Something I had done had solved mom's curse, and in a way I thought I must be able to feel some pride over that. Who knows who she'd have fucked in her role as sex crazed kitten? Why was it so bad that it had had to be me?

I could not be fully comforted by these thoughts, as I was not sure what exactly had had the positive result. I was wondering if there would every be anybody that I could talk about. Would my future girl friends understand? Or would I have to carry this secret forever alone?

The answer to some of my riddles would come when I passed one last time past the cat café, before I returned to my college town. The old lady just came out, while a large truck stood idling in front of the store. New owners with new plans. I gestured at the lady, who gently smiled and did not appear to stop to talk to me. However, I did not let her get away.

"Lady!" I asked. "I think... I think I lifted the spell."

The old lady chuckled, as she shuffled into the direction of the truck. "Very well, boy. So did you figure out my little mystery?"

"No... I... don't know what cured mom. You put the curse on her, I bet you did, so you tell me."

"Now, son, that are quite some allegations right there."

"They are right. You did it."

"I did, I did, I admit it. As a revenge to what your mom did to Mister Whimpytail."

"But... what did you do?"

"To solve the riddle you had to treat her as something she was not. She was turned into a cat, your mom was. So you simply had to treat her like a dog to teach her a lesson in empathy. Cats hate dogs."