Pussy, Peckers, and Pizza Ch. 15

Story Info
Thrilling the Pizza Joint Owners was Fun.
1k words
4.71
5.2k
1

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OUR FIRST BIKE WEEK PIZZA AND PUSSY.

Sounds like a meal fit for a king. But the pizza was for eating and the pussy for showing. I'd recently sold my Harley and some of my old cars, replaced with a used standard roof line Chevy van to pull a flatbed trailer from Illinois to Florida. Seven trips, each one just over a thousand miles each way, to haul cars and other junk to the boonies.

Our plans were to buy a newer bike after we got settled in here in Florida. With a five year old adopted grandson that wouldn't happen right away. Plans later changed to a trike. New to the area, we couldn't find a babysitter that we could trust. And we're still trike dreamin! Shit happens!

It all began in Daytona during a Bike Week event. Probably 1995, our very first one. Found out it was everything we had heard. Tits and ass everywhere and bikers having fun. Recently retired the previous spring, we'd been 56 and 54. With luck we got a neighbor to watch our now six year old son for the entire week of Bike Week. She was also his bus driver so this worked great.

I drove the Chevy van and we were parked several blocks from Main street on a narrow side road very near International Drive. Across from where I parked for several years is a small pizza parlor. Rumor was they had a great deluxe pizza. Yea they did!

Of course Dollie was wearing a very revealing top and probably hot pants. The place was run by two guys fifty or so years old. Both men were friendly and seemed to appreciate looking at tits. Not a bit shy about telling us so. We'd been looking at tits hanging out and being flashed for hours. Dollie's now being mostly exposed and in view was normal.

As the man took our order tits seemed to be on top of the pizza list discussion. We ordered the house specialty supreme with everything and a couple cokes or beers. I can tell this now because, after many years, the two men, 70 plus at this time, are probably dead, or have dementia. Plus the pizza place has changed owners. By now it may not even be there.

Many other things have made us realize we no longer have reason to hide in our closet. We've outlived most who have played our games and our relatives. Sharing our fun and games seems like the right thing to do when others may enjoy and wish to follow our footsteps.

My confessions deserve a few more comments. Seems that from between ages 50 and 65 we were extra horny and daring. Especially after 55 and retired to Florida. Don't get me wrong, we were very wild and crazy right from our beginnings together. But back then we were reasonably shy and afraid to try many things. Now nothing seemed to embarrass us.

The bike scene there was hot and wild and we were trying to make the most of our new adventures. Many bikers and biker babes were playing the games we'd played for years, in open crowded public places.

And now back to our story

As soon as the pizza and drink issue was over Mr. pizza number 'One' continued his descriptions about Dollie's ample exposure and how much he loved the view. This was at the beginning of Bike Week. I'm sure he'd already seen lots of tits before hers.

Since we'd spent hours along Main and adjacent streets, Dollie's flashing and me being entertained by other well endowed females flashing, had us both in a rather kinky mood. Dollie was already squirmin in her seat and squeezing her arms to create even more cleavage and exposure.

"Wanna see them?" she asked.

Believe it or not a few guys have said no. But this was rare. Dollie said this because many gals on Main Street and along the way were asking that same question.

Pizza guy number 'One' excused himself saying he'd pass the order to his partner, the cook, Pizza guy number 'two', then be right back to gladly look at those tits. He did and she did.

Dollie whipped them out right there while sitting in the pizza joint. No one else was there at the time. In fact most times we stopped not more than a few other customers were there. I suppose it was because we were always there after lunch time in the middle of the day several blocks south of busy Main Street.

Pizza guy number 'Two' brought our drinks and appeared surprised but delighted. Both men stared and made a fuss over Dollie's browned boobies and her nipple rings.

We decided to enjoy the warm day and walked outside to watch cars and bikes go up and down busy International Drive highway, as the pizza cooked. Even though Dollie slipped her titties back in, they were mostly exposed as we sat there at a tiny table near the sidewalk and highway. People riding by and walking waved, whistled, and yelled at Dollie. She sucked this all up.

The Pizza guy yelled that our pizza was ready, asking if we wanted it out on the patio. We went inside to eat one of the best pizza's ever. Yes, we've said that before at other places where they advertise 'the best pizza in the world.' In the world we were in at the moment this was it! Sometime later we discovered another 'world's best pizza' joint nearly across the street. Maybe that one really was the best!

At least one male customer came in as we ate, drank, and visited with both pizza guys and that customer. The discussion was about biker babes and boobs mostly, using Dollie's for reference.

I paid and handed Pizza guy number 'One' a tip.

I pulled Dollies tiny top down and said, "here's the rest of your tip."

Then we left. What the fuck? I know, you're thinking, what's this got to do with pussy?