Pussy Plan Ch. 01

Story Info
Nothing but Rewards.
1k words
2.17
9.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01 Nothing but Rewards

"Here you are, joeie. Slip these gloves on," I order, handing you a pair of satin gloves. Their snow white and come to your wrist. Each wrist is finished in a thick ring of fluffy white silk meant to appear as wispy white clouds. You slip them on and look up at me. I hold back my laughter and but smile to the frustration I find carved into your face, sexual frustration I this time plan not only fermenting, but too, harvesting and harnessing to my benefit. Soon I will have you fucking me as well as my left hand, on command, bringing me orgasm day and night. I will soon have that cock standing at attention, and have it plunging into my hungry pussy, allowing her to suck on the massive organ to her hearts content, after her reward, cock's hot gooey syrup. And then I'll sit upon your face so pussy can drain the sperm into your mouth, as you suck it out of her.

Once you've donned the gloves you hold them up, pressing your organ out to me. You're kneeling in the most provocative pose and it makes me proud to know you're so well trained, though too, it makes me a bit solemn, considering how negligent I've been in not taking full advantage of such a wonderful offering. My eyes behold cock and desire fills my mouth with saliva and pussy with drool, both of which I check with my stubborn female ego, my need to own and control my male.

"Now, joeie. The gloves are meant to be used when you move, because your hands become filthy from your crawling. Unless preparing my meals, serving me, or standing in a corner, you're to stay on your hands and knees. The gloves will get dirty and your hands will stay clean in case I need, or allow them, to touch me...," I say reaching down to scoop your balls up into my palm. Cock is drooling profusely and showing signs of readiness.

"Now, my dear pussieboy, we're going to take this slow and easy, and to begin with, there'll be no jagging-off this visit," I say, seeing the disappointment on your face wiped away with the closing of your eyes to the firm grip I take of your balls. These gems make it easy to control you. Your body arches to my gentle lifting of your balls. I need to admit I'm pleased at how responsive you are to my commands whether they're gentle or stern.

"Joeie, I don't encourage your addiction to jagging-off for nothing, I do it for me, as a way of testing my ability to control your sex life by making you stop and then resume on command. This visit you're not permitted to jagg-off, because I plan training you on how to fuck me properly. Consequently you're forbidden to even touch cock and balls," I say while looking into your eyes and watching cock react. Your eyes speak of worry and cock of wanton desire. "Yes, I'm gonna train you to be a slut because I know that's what you were meant to be. This visit I expect cock to spend it's days and nights attempting to hump any part of my body it can reach," I say feeling the excitement grip your entire person. Your ready acceptance of my every command is something I've never fully valued nor appreciated, and I plan taking advantage of it this time. I go on explaining.

"I of course will sometimes push you away and act disturbed," I say, your eyes fluttering in concern. "But be assured such actions on my part will be little more then a test of your resolve and devotion to my body." Though I hold your balls in a tight grip you yet begin to hump into the air, to me a sure sign of your surrender and desire. Though your face looks a bit forlorn, cock is giving me it's blessings, coating with cream the hand holding balls. I push on in a voice dripping with fake remorse, as if I actually care. I take a moment to look concerned at myself for harboring such vile ideas, much less suggesting I must stoop so low, for your good.

"There'll be times I'll not only push you away, but yell and scream at you, at the top of my lungs, using foul words meant to degrade and humiliate you, going so far as to discipline you for even attempting to hump me," I say in words filled with sorrow, asking forgiveness. You swallow to my words and begin trembling, even as cock drools in profusion. I smile, snicker, and go on as if afraid of imparting some sacred knowledge.

"And my little whore, I will use the birch rod at times, to stop you from humping..." You gulp again and your breaths come quicker. "...And though such discipline will most assuredly stop you for the moment, I expect you to begin again, ready to endure yet another swat for the opportunity of humping some part of my body. Rest assured my dear joeie, the birch rod, like all discipline you receive from me, is always meant simply as a test your devotion to my body, and you must never assume I want you to stop humping me. Afterall, no amount of punishment, regardless of how severe, must ever discourage you from humping my body, or of trying. Never! For you pain and pleasure are to be one and the same, I will see to it." I'm still smiling, and am in effect holding you up by your balls, as my words sink in.

"Do you understand me, pig?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"What?"

"Yes, mistress Colleen, i understand."

The thought of laying on my back looking over your shoulder at the moon through half closed eyes, enjoying your mouth and tongue on my neck while a well-trained cock fucks me into ecstasy, excites me to no end. By the end of this visit you will be my slut-fuck-toy!"

And after a good fuck, I'll sit upon your face so pussy can drain the sperm into your mouth, as you suck it out of her, after your own reward, while I puff on my e-cigarette.