Q&A

Story Info
This was a Q&A session I had with a friend.
4.3k words
4.57
67.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eight years ago Tom and I joined a private swingers club. They had about 150 members, mostly couples but also had some singles. Once a month they would spotlight either one male or one female member and post the questions and answers in a flyer they would send out to everyone. The questions were usually always very direct and the answers were always very open and very candied.

So, Tom thought it would be a good idea for me to place the interview I did when they spotlighted me here so everyone would know a little more about me. I will also include some notes in prentices about what was being said and done between me and the interviewer during the interview that wasn't posted in the flyer.

A man named Sam called the night before the interview and told me he would like to do it the next day if I was going to be available around 10 AM and would that be OK, I told him it sounded great for me. It just so happen that Tom was also coming home the next day, he had been out of town for the past two weeks on a job and I was super horny and was in need of a good fucking. I had been trying to wait, not even using any of my assorted toys to fill my needs till he got home so we could have a really intense fuck... but I was wearing thin! I called Tom after I hung up with Sam and told him about the interview.

The next morning Sam got to our house an hour early and I still wasn't dressed... in fact I had just got out of the shower and put on my short silk gold colored robe that only went a few inches below my pussy and was brushing my hair and lightly playing with my clit thinking about Tom's beautiful cock and how he was going to be fucking me with it very soon when Sam rang the bell. I answered the door and he introduced himself as Sam... he was a tall, well built black guy, very well dressed and seamed to be very well educated. I had seen him around the club but had never got a chance to speak to him. I apologized for not being ready and told him if he would give me about 20 minutes I could get more presentable. He then apologized for being early and told me that I looked great like I was and he would rather me be as comfortable as I could and that I was welcome to just stay as I am if I wanted to. He told me his wife usually accompanied him on the interviews but she couldn't make it that day.

I invited him in and told him we could do it in the downstairs den where we could be comfortable. I escorted him down to the den and asked him to have a seat... I sat down in the middle of the couch and folded my legs under me. He sat down right next to me and took his pen and pad out of his brief case and started the interview by asking me to be very honest and very open with my answers and try to relax.

Q; "Janet, could you describe yourself?"

A; "I am 5-8, 120 pounds, long black hair and 36 DD breast, half dollar size nipples that are always hard and with just a small patch of black hair over my pussy, the rest is shaven. I am bisexual and I am a nudist."

(Sam then said, "I figured your breast size was about that but I couldn't be sure because of the robe.")

(I smiled and said, "Would you like to see them?")

(He laughed out loud and said, "I would be a fool if I said no!" I opened my robe exposing myself to him and just left the robe open. He complemented me on my breast and the rest of my body and I noticed he was starting to sport a nice size tent in his pants.)

Q; "So Janet, how long have you been swinging?"

A; "About 13 years now on and off."

(He then said, "You must really enjoy it then!")

(I laughed and said, "Very much so, I love sex!")

Q; "Janet, if you had to make a guess... how many different men would you say you have had sex with?"

A; "Wow... your going to make me think for this, (Laughing) I would have to say it would be close to two hundred... but that's not including guys that I only gave a blow job or a hand job to."

Q; "And how many women would you say you have had sex with?"

A; "I would have to say approximately seventy to eighty."

Q; "How did you get started swinging?"

A; "Well at the time I was in college during the day and at night I was working as a waitress in a topless gentleman's club. A regular customer of mine and his wife offered me $400.00 to be in a privately made amateur porn movie that he and his wife wanted to make for their private collection and being curious and very turned on about the idea of group sex, I jumped at the offer to join him and his wife and another guy, I was told... turns out when I got there it was him, his wife and six guys. Tom was one of the guys, which was the first time we had met. I hesitated about the whole thing at first because I had not planned on letting all those guys fuck me but when I started thinking about it my pussy got instantly soaked and I was about to agree to go ahead with it when he offered me another $150.00 to participate and do everything asked of me which turned out to be my first gang bang at the end of the film."

Q; "Did you feel any remorse for doing a gang bang and letting it be filmed?"

A; "No, not at all... up until then that was the most exciting sexual adventure I had ever had... I loved being the center of all that attention and cum."

Q; "How many gang bangs have you been in?"

A; "6 total with 3 or more guys."

(He then said, "As good as you look, I wished I could have been in one of them!")

(I said, "Well, we should try to plan another one soon." He smiled and said he would be looking forward to it.)

Q; "What are the most guys you have been with in a gang bang?"

A; "Eleven... they fucked me non stop for six and a half hours till I passed out from exhaustion."

Q; "Eleven... WOW! How did that come about?"

A; "It was the night before Tom and myself seventh wedding anniversary. He took me out to dinner in the restaurant of a big upscale hotel and after dinner he told me he had gotten us a suite for the night and said he wanted to take me upstairs for a good hard fucking. When we got to the suite we went inside and he took me straight down the hall to the bedroom. When he opened the door I almost fainted... there were ten nude guys there watching porn movies and stroking there cocks. Tom whispered in my ear he was going to go get the bag he had packed for us out of the car and would be back shortly. He then said to all the guys, here is our entrainment for the night... no holes barred. He then pushed me on inside the room and closed the door and left. Most of the guys I already knew but some I had never seen before. I was instantly surrounded by all the guys, they were pulling at my cloths and in a matter seconds they had stripped me naked and pulling me to the bed. By the time Tom got back I had a cock in my mouth, one in each hand, one in my pussy and one in my ass. It went on like that for the first few hours then they started just taking turns... mostly just two guys at a time with each guy using me any way they wanted. I was thoroughly and completely fucked out of my senses that night. Tom told me the next day that a few of the guys even fucked me after I had passed out. I was barely able to walk the next day... when we got home I had to lay in the bed most of the day... my pussy felt like raw meat it was so sore.

Q; "What is your favorite position?"

A; "Doggy style... I love being taken from behind while I give another guy head or lick another woman's pussy."

Q; "Do you do anal?"

A; "Yes, but only if the guy's cock is under 8 inches and not very thick... anything more than 8 inches tends to hurt. Tom is the only exception... he gets anything he wants."

Q; "Do you prefer condoms or the natural feel of a man?"

A; "Personally... I hate condoms, I have never been able to cum with a guy wearing a condom unless I play with my clit while he is fucking me. I have a problem with my ovaries that has prevented me from becoming pregnant. Being that as it may I have grown to love the natural feel of a man's cock pumping away inside of me and to feel his cum shooting deep into me... plainly speaking, I love to fuck and I hate condoms! Most of the time we leave it up to our partners as to what they prefer and would be comfortable with."

(I asked him if he would like a something to drink and he said some ice water would be great. As I stood to go to the kitchen I smiled and winked at him and told him sense I am being as comfortable as I can be he was more than welcome to be comfortable also if he wanted. When I came back down stairs he was sitting in the middle of the couch... nude, with just his pad of paper lying in his lap covering his cock.)

(I handed him the glass of water and asked if he was more comfortable and at the same time I pulled my robe off my shoulders and tossed it onto the recliner. I turned to face him standing before him totally naked as he said he was much more comfortable. I sat back down next to him but only put one leg under me and left the other foot on the floor which left my legs slightly parted giving him a pretty good view of my now dripping wet pussy. I placed my left arm onto the back of the couch so that my hand was resting on his shoulder and my left tit and nipple would rub his arm. He then moved the pad and that's when I saw his semi hard cock... it looked to be 12 inches long when hard and was nice and thick just like I like them. I was in total lust and couldn't wait for him to fuck me with it!)

Q; "Are you into interracial sex?"

A; "Very much so... it is very erotic to me to have sex with a black guy... they usually are not in a hurry and are very eager to please and they usually have what I love the most... a huge cock!"

(He smiled really big and said that was good to know.)

Q; "What is the biggest cock you have ever had sex with?"

A; "14 inches long and 6 inches thick is the largest."

Q; "Were you able to take all of it and did you enjoy it?"

A; "No, I got all but 2 inches into me and yes... that was the first cock that I had ever had multiple orgasms with."

(As I answered I placed my right hand on his upper thigh with my fingers right next to his cock.)

Q; "Are you also into younger men?"

A; (Smiling) "Sometimes... depends on the situation mostly."

(Sam then reached over and placed his hand on my inner thigh about 2 inches below my pussy.)

Q; "What the youngest guy you have had sex with sense you started swinging?"

A; "Tom and I have a limit of 21, but a 19 year old did slip thru once... he is the youngest."

(Sam slid his hand up to my pussy and his little finger grazed my clit and then slid it back to where it was.)

Q; "Would you feel comfortable sharing that experience?"

A; "Well about 2 years ago, Tom and I took a vacation to a nudist resort. Now Tom gets very turned on when he watches me have sex with other men... he also loves to fuck me right after another guy has came inside of me. He had been saying sense we had arrived about wanting to watch another guy fuck me while I told him how it feels and was very strong willed about having it done and I was all for it... it is really very exciting to do that for him and I love dirty talk while I am being fucked.

The second day we were there we had gone down to the lake... mostly for me to get some sun and Tom to see if there were any likely candidates there he wanted to watch fuck me. There weren't many guys there so after a while, Tom and I had gone in for a swim where he played with my pussy under the water for about twenty minutes bringing me to the brink of cumming and backing off which got me very hot and I was wanting to fuck really badly.

We were on the way back to the blanket when Tom got to talking to this guy walking down the beach. I went on up and laid down and after a while Tom and his new friend came up and sat down with one on either side of me. They talked over me about fishing and sports and several different things for the best part of an hour. Tom commented that he bet he gets laid a lot hanging out here... the guy just laughed and said he wished. After a few more minutes he said he was going to go take a dip and cool off and said he would be back in a few minutes.

As he walked away toward the water and Tom laid back next to me and asked if what I thought of the guy. I said he seamed nice and asked why, is he the one he wanted to watch fuck me. I leaned up on my elbows and looked him in the eye for a couple of seconds and he nodded his head yes so I smiled and said... OK! As horny as I was from Tom's pussy playing, I was more than ready to be fucked.

So when he came back I was sitting up and cross legged on the blanket and the guy sat back down where he had been sitting before beside me. Tom asked him if he wanted to go back to our cabin with us for a while. He acted unsure about how to answer and Tom leaned over and said in a low voice that he wanted to watch him and I have sex. The guy looked at me with his eye brows raised for a second and I placed my hand on his inner thigh close to his cock and smiled and winked at him and silently mouthed the words FUCK ME. He readily agreed so we went back to our cabin.

As soon as we were inside I took the guys cock in my hand and lead him to the bed. With his growing cock still in my hand I leaned up and kissed him very passionately and said I hope he enjoyed himself and told him to sit on the side of the bed where I got on my knees in front of him. Tom sat in a chair at the end of the bed and started to masturbate while first watching me give the guy a nice slow blowjob and then watching me lay on my back and the guy get between my legs and I guided his cock into me while I described how good it felt to Tom.

As soon as he came inside of me and pulled out of my pussy Tom got between my legs and was fucking me while I watched the guy sitting in the chair and stroking his cock back to hard and watching us. Just before Tom came in me he asked me if I wanted the guy to fuck me again. I looked in the guys eyes and said yes, that I did want to fuck him. Tom then asked the guy if he wanted to fuck me again and he answered with a big HELL YES. I got on my hands and knees on the bed facing Tom and the guy got behind me and started fucking me really good from behind.

About half way thru it he commented that he had to be the luckiest 19 year-old in the world. I looked at Tom and his eyes met mine... he smiled and stood and came over to me and put his cock into my mouth. I don't know if it was just the thought of it or what... I started having a huge orgasm and he filled my pussy with his cum. We both would have sworn him to be at least 21 or we wouldn't have done it."

(By now Sam's cock was almost fully hard and my pussy was soaking wet!)

Q; "Did he make you cum more than once?"

A; "Yes... several times. He was really a great fuck!"

Q; "Did you make him leave after you both came the last time?"

A; "No... he and Tom fucked me the rest of the afternoon sometimes taking turns and sometimes both at the same time."

Q; "So, you like to be watched when you have sex?"

A; "Yes, it is an incredible turn on."

Q; "Are you into orgies?"

A; "Oh Hell yes, I love them... we went to a house party just a couple of months ago that turned into a big orgy. There were about 10 couples and several single males and females there. I am the kind of person that if I am going down on someone in an orgy and someone gets behind me... I don't care who it is. Like during the last one, I was going down on another woman and I know I was fucked by four different cocks and I never once looked to see who the owners were.

("Damn... I wish one of those cocks had of been mine that fucked your pussy!" Sam said.)

(I reached over and took hold of his hard black cock and used my thumb to smear the pre cum all around the head of it and said, "Well, you could fuck me with it now.")

(Sam smiled and put his hand between my legs and inserted a finger into my cunt, pulled it out and rubbed my clit and said, "Oh I am going to fuck you with it baby... right after this interview!")

Q; "Are you into oral sex?"

A; "Yes very much so, giving and receiving... I have been told I am very good at sucking cock."

(Sam smiled as I squeezed his cock and said, "I can't wait to find out for myself!")

("Then why wait?" I said as I leaned down and took the head of his thick hard cock into my mouth. I then moved around in front of him and got on my knees and began licking his shaft.)

Q; "Do you swallow if a guy cum's in your mouth?"

A; "Yes, I love the taste cum, but usually guys want to either shoot it on my face or on my tits."

Q; "Where do you prefer a guy to shoot his cum?"

A; "As deep in my pussy as his cock can go... no better feeling in the world than feeling a guy shoot cum inside me."

"OHHHHH FUCK that feels good!" Sam exclaimed as stroked his cock and kissed and licked his ball sack.

I licked up the shaft of his hard cock and slowly sucked the head for a minute and pulled it from my mouth and looked up at him and said, "Tom will be home to fuck me in a few hours... when he slides his cock into my pussy... it will be a huge turn on for him if it's full of your cum! Sam... will you fuck me... will you cum in me Sam!"

All Sam could do as I rolled my tongue over the head of his hard cock was to nod his head in approval. I stood up and straddled him taking his cock in my right hand and guided it to the opening of my pussy and slowly eased down onto it. My pussy was so wet I was able to take over half of it right off.

"SHIT BABY... your cunt feels great!" Sam growled as I started to slowly slide up and down his huge black pole. I leaned forward and he took one of my big nipples into his mouth and started to suck on it. I was now taking all of his cock into my pussy and I was feeling a tremendous orgasm building within me.

When I started to cum I threw my head back and moaned loudly, "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK ME... I'm FUCKING CUMMING ON YOU!" Sam was squeezing my right tit with his left hand and sucking my nipple and with his right hand he started squeezing my ass and pulling me down on to him. He then pushed his index finger into my asshole slowly... it drove me wild! "OH SHIT BABY... YES... finger-fuck my ass baby!" I moaned as I grinded my pussy down onto his big cock. Sam then lifted me and laid me onto the couch on my back... his cock never leaving my pussy and his finger never leaving my ass. He started hammering his huge cock into me hard and fast.

"GODDAMN BABY... you got a hot little pussy... you like my prick in your pussy don't you baby? SHIT... I got your titties bouncing baby! Fuck my cock slut! FUCK ME BITCH!" Sam growled at me as he slammed his cock deep into my pussy.

"YES... I LOVE YOUR BIG BLACK COCK FUCKING ME! Fuck my pussy Sam... I'm your slut baby... I'm a whore for your huge dick baby... FUCK ME!" I screamed as I was experiencing another large orgasm. I then felt what I had needed to feel in me...a huge rush of his hot cum shooting deep inside me. I moved my hips slowly up and down milking his cock of every drop of his cum. We them laid still for several minutes kissing passionately.

After our orgasm's had subsided he pulled his cock from my pussy and his finger from my ass and sat back against the arm of the couch. I clinched my pussy muscles trying to hold his cum inside of me and sat up and leaned forward and began cleaning his cock with my tongue.

"Baby, you keep that up I am going to have to fuck you again." Sam said.

"You can fuck me all you want!" I said just before taking half the length of his cock down my throat.

I can't baby... I have really got to run... But I would love to get together with you and your husband and my wife this weekend." Sam said.

We agreed on getting together Saturday for a hot foursome and he dressed and thanked me for a hot morning fuck while kissing me and left.

12