QOS Creator 05 - No Turning Back

Story Info
Wife finally becomes a QOS.
3.3k words
4.57
37.5k
52

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Chapter 5] — No Turning Back

Pam has gone through many physical and mental changes in the last eleven months. Since her breasts were enlarged and her ass became fuller, her sexuality has only increased. As she looks in the full-length mirror, she admires both changes many times.

There is nothing Pam can think about other than sex when it comes to her mental state. Her master's cock has become the object of her worship. There's nothing more exciting to her than pleasing her master and sucking him until he's completely satisfied. When she was with her husband, cum was disgusting to her. Now she likes it.

As her makeup application has advanced, it now takes only half as long as when she started. Despite her long nails, she can apply her makeup competently with them. Furthermore, she maintains a smooth body, and even shaves her crotch to maintain a smooth appearance. Now and then, she is encouraged to paint her nails on her own and pick the color she likes. It's usually something red or pink that she chooses.

Pam continues to masturbate every day, usually in the evening. She thinks it's evening since she has no way of keeping track of the time or determining how long she has been in captivity. A TV message would flash when it was time to bed, telling her she should prepare for bed. That was the only way she knew it was time to sleep. This usually leads to her removing her makeup, taking a shower, and heading to bed. When she lays down, all the lights in the room go out, leaving her in total darkness. As a result, she believes that she falls asleep faster.

On days when she's in the gym, she enjoys seeing progress on the treadmill. As she recalls, she almost died of exhaustion when she first started walking. As a result, she can now run at a faster pace for longer periods. It's taking Pam a while to get used to working out with her enhanced tits. Wearing a sports bra minimizes her tits from juggling and knocking her unconscious.

There has been a significant increase in her wardrobe. As a result, she is now free to choose what outfit she wants to wear for her workout days. During her session days with her master, she has only worn a black skimpy bikini with thigh-high stockings and sandal heels. she now has choices to choose from because she has a range of clothing, footwear, and accessories in her closet and dresser. She has been finding great tops and skirts to match. Her fake tits stood out when she wore an unbuttoned white-sleeved blouse tied in the middle one day. It was completed by a micro denim skirt and 6-inch black patent leather knee-high boots. For any of the outfits, she does not wear underwear. As she wears high heels, her enhanced booty is even more prominent.

A stretchy white tank top with pink lettering says "SLUT" on it, paired with a black wet-look mini skirt and red platform heels is her master's favorite outfit. Her slutty-looking makeup and large hoop earrings complete all the outfits. It was Pam's choice to wear this outfit again for her latest session with the black master.

As of yet, he hasn't fucked her. She has been proud of how well she has given him deep-throat blow jobs. Her mouth can be completely closed around his cock for a few seconds before she withdraws it completely. Despite begging him to fuck her for weeks, he only teases her by face-fucking her and finishing in her mouth.

As with all sessions, he began by inspecting her makeup and outfit. Having finished the inspection, he lays her on her bed, spreads her legs, and begins eating her pussy. Devin's action sends Pam over the edge and makes her orgasm every time he does this. After he finishes eating her pussy, she returns the favor by sucking his large erect shaft. After a few minutes of her bobbing up and down on him, he stops her and lays her down on the bed again.

"Do you want this?" As he held his large black meat in his hand.

"Ahh, yes master!" She did not hesitate to say. This moment has been on her mind for a long time. "Fuck me, please!"

"You want this black cock, you slut?"

"Master, yes I do!" A thrill of anticipation fills her body.

"You're a black cock slut, right?"

"Yes, I am master."

"Say it then."

"Master I'm a black cock slut, fuck me with your black cock!" Pam's hands are now spreading her pussy lips as an invitation to the black cock.

Slowly, Devin began inserting his stiff thick cock into her wet pussy. She grinned from ear to ear as the big man guided his cock between her pink pussy lips slowly. The moment his cock head popped into Pam's pussy, she orgasmed.

"Oh, God...It's fuckin' incredible!" her curses have increased since she metamorphosed, as she rarely cursed before.

As Pam absorbed the glow from her orgasm, she wrapped her legs around her master and allowed him to sink his entire cock into her. As Devin slowly starts fucking Pam with long thrusts in and out, Pam wraps her arms around his neck.

In his thrusting at the white wife, Devin begins to pick up speed. She is being fucked for the first time by someone other than her husband. She finally committed adultery, but she does not care as she starts to squeeze her master's cock with her. Despite this, she didn't even notice that he wasn't wearing any protection while he fucked her. Unbeknownst to her, she has been taking oral contraceptives hidden in her food. It doesn't matter to her, all that matters to her is that she is finally getting fucked by her master.

As Devin continues to fuck her, his cock is coated with his white slave's pussy juice. There is such a feeling of ecstasy in Pam's body when she finally gets fucked. Her long nails dig into his back as she stares at her black lover with lust in her eyes.

Suddenly, she starts moaning in ecstasy. "Fuck me, master! Fuck your slut good!"

It motivated Devin to speed up. His animal instincts are taking over as he continues to fuck her. Grabbing both ankles, he spreads them further apart. This caused Pam to orgasm again. She screamed it out loudly, echoing throughout the room.

He doesn't stop, only speeds up. Devin is like a machine. Pam's pussy has never been assaulted like this before. Pam rubs her large, pierced tits while her master is fucking her and holding her ankles. Her master's endurance amazes Pam.

"Slave, where you want your master's cum?"

Pam replied without hesitation, "In my pussy, master".

Within moments of her saying this, Devin's cock erupted. As his seed filled her womb, she could feel the pulsation of his cock. In response, she screamed as she experienced yet another orgasm.

Following that, Devin stopped assaulting her pussy. He slowly retracted his cock from the glistening hole. As soon as his cum coated cock left the gaping hole, it was quickly chased down by a stream of his cum that was now dripping from the white wife's pussy. At this moment, Pam is breathing heavily and is disappointed that the cock has left her body at this moment.

Then Devin reached into her pussy and scooped as much of the cum as he could. As soon as he brought it to Pam's mouth, Pam eagerly opened her mouth to receive the prize. The taste of his cum is irresistible to her and she will never miss a chance to consume it. As her pussy seems to have a large reservoir of his cum, he repeated this a few more times. After finishing all his cum, he takes his limp cock coated in both of their juices and places it in her mouth. Then Pam begins to clean the black rod, savoring both their juices.

A few minutes later, he became harder again, but then he pulled away.

"That all for today, slave. You did well."

She went from an all-time high to a whimper low, she wanted more from her black master. Pam reflected on what had just happened after her master left, and it exceeded all her expectations. She had to tame this fire, as this reflection only made her wetter. Then she grabbed her realistic black dildo and savagely fucked herself. Trying to replicate what her master did to her. She felt temporarily satisfied until her next master-slave session.

Pam woke up the following morning with another change to her body. Having a strange feeling on her lips, she looked in the mirror. She has much larger and fuller lips now. She is excited about the change and is looking forward to wrapping them around her master's cock and applying lipstick to them. In front of the mirror, she spent a lot of time admiring her larger lips.

She changed into her workout outfit after showering since it was her workout day. Exercise, treadmill running, and weight training were very enjoyable for her. While she enjoyed working out, she preferred her sessions with her master, where he now fucks her.

After changing, she applied her makeup at her desk. She wears her makeup even while working out. she found a note about her recent change on her makeup table. According to the note, she received dermal fillers that will last six months. A second shot will be administered then. After placing the note down, she began applying her makeup.

Her mind wondered how long she had been here. She has not worried about this for a while, as she has enjoyed the changes and tasks she has been doing, especially sexually. The sexual adventures she enjoyed with her master were now more enjoyable than the plain lovemaking with her husband who was now a distant memory. If only her master were her husband, she would be happy. When she finished applying her makeup, she was thrilled with how her new lips looked. Having nice thick red lips got her excited, and she believed this change would please her master.

Pam couldn't wait for the next day to show her new change to her master. It was a pleasure for her to show off her body and slutty look to him. Devin is very impressed at how well she looks with her slutty makeup, especially with her larger lips.

"You've got some nice dick suckin' lips."

"Master, let me suck your dick."

Having pulled his pants down, Devin let his white slave suck his large cock. Afterward, he fucked her missionary-style on her bed. Pam again had an orgasm when he penetrated her. He continued to fuck her for several minutes and then pulled out, ejaculating into her willing mouth.

After rolling her over, the black man fingered her pussy with just a few fingers. Pam enjoyed this and thought he was going to fuck her again. Devin then pulled his fingers out and then proceeded to press one of them into her ass. Pam wasn't used to this kind of thing. After being shocked, she experienced a dull pain, as if she had been stretched beyond her limit. As soon as Devin inserted his finger into her ass as far as it would go, he began fingerfucking it. Pam enjoyed this after a few seconds of dealing with the pain. Her master began fingering her pussy with his other hand, which sent her over the edge. She screamed and cursed during an intense orgasm. "FUCK!!!".

Devin pulled his fingers out of Pam's ass and pussy after she had orgasmed. Taking out a black anal plug, he inserted it into Pam until the large head popped in. the new sensation was enjoyable for Pam.

"You have to wear this all day", Devin instructed.

"Yes, master."

Throughout the next month, Pam followed the same routine. During the first week of wearing the anal plug, she was upgraded to a larger plug, and the next week to an even larger one, until she was wearing a plug almost as big as Devin's cock. Furthermore, he began fucking her in more positions, including reverse cowgirl and doggie-style. Her master also had Pam rim his ass every session. Pam has been masturbating regularly with just her pussy for months, and now she explores her ass with her fingers.

Following Pam's session, Devin takes a shower and enters the control room. He greets Shawn and they discuss the next steps.

"Devin, it looks like she's ready for the next phase."

"Yeah, I think so, she is really into it."

"Good, during your next session, we will start then. How's the other girl doing?"

"The chick from Maryland? Initially, she was resistant, but now she's more docile."

There are still a few girls Shawn needs to train for next year, and he is now at full capacity with his training center. After they finish here, these girls will go on to their next adventure. In thinking about their endgame, Shawn snickered.

Pam's master came into her room the following day, and as always, she kneeled before him to await his instructions. She was wearing a black wet-looking short dress with long sleeves, zipped up in the front but only halfway, covering up only about half of her large breasts. Through the material, the pierced nipples are visible. A pair of black high heels completed the look. Rather than the usual inspection followed by dropping his pants and blowing him, this time he lifted her chin with a finger to allow her to look him eye to eye.

"Do you enjoy this?" he asked.

She did enjoy it and is looking forward to what comes next with her, "Yes master".

"You know what a Queen of Spades is, don't you?"

She remembers all the videos she watched of spade-tattooed women fucking black men and thinking they looked hot. Now she has the spades on the vine tattooed on her sides and the tramp stamp spade on her lower back. Her response was, "yes, master.".

"Wanna be one?"

"Definitely, master." Now she is addicted to her master's cock, which is much bigger than her husband's.

"That's good, you'll not only fuck me but other black cocks too. Do you still wanna be one?"

Her thoughts wandered for a moment. Until now, she had only thought about fucking her master, but never about fucking anyone else. "If that's what you want, master," she said.

"No, I want to know if YOU want to fuck other black guys. I don't want you to do it because of me, I want you to do it for yourself."

Although Pam was reluctant to accept this, she was falling for this handsome well-hung black man, her lover, her master. She is, however, very intrigued by the idea of exploring other black cocks. She wondered if there are others out there who are as hung as him, or even bigger, than her master, just like the videos she watches.

"I do, master, I do want to be a Queen of Spades."

"Are you sure?"

She grins wickedly as she says "Yes, master, I wanna fuck other men, black men.".

"Good, here are a few rules to follow, you ready?"

"Yes, master"

"It's going to be your mantra, so let's start with the first. It's only black men you're fucking, no white men. Repeat after me, only fuck black men."

"I will only fuck black men." Her pussy received an electric shock when she uttered this phrase.

"Two, you won't wear panties around black guys."

"I will not wear panties around black guys." Suddenly, she felt her pussy was getting moist, and she swears it was dripping.

"Black men are free to use your mouth, pussy, and ass however they want."

"Black men can use my mouth, pussy, and ass anyway they want." This gave her a mini-orgasm.

"You will give yourself to black men all the time," Pam repeated.

"After you fuck black men, you'll make your husband clean you, as this is the only time he touches you." This got Pam excited again as she repeated the phrase.

"You only fuck bareback. No protection."

"I will only fuck bareback." She repeated. I'm such a slut, she thought but loved it.

"You will be breed black only."

Wow, she thought, I've never thought about getting pregnant. Somehow, she was thrilled about this, so she repeated the statement.

"I will breed black only."

"Your gonna be a Queen of Spades and you gonna be proud of it."

Her voice was filled with pride as she repeated this phrase.

"Here's the last and most important thing. If you're a Queen of Spades, you should forget your married name, Pam Meyerson. I think you need a real Queen name, something that suits you. You will now be called...Tabitha. Who are you?"

Her face was filled with shock. All of these changes have already been embraced by her, and she has felt so good about them. It is evident that she is a true slut; all her wife instincts and all her emotions towards her husband seem to be a distant memory and do not elicit an emotional response from her at all. As a result, she feels better about herself, enjoys sex, and has a body that black men want to worship. It is no longer useful for her to use the name Pam. As she looked up at her master, she uttered, "Tabitha."

"Now stand up, Tabitha." It was the first time that her master addressed her by name. it was part of the acceptance process.

Then, as Tabitha stood up on her high heels, two men entered the room, one pushing a cart and the other pushing a large, strange chair. As the first black man pulled items from the cart's drawer, the other placed the chair next to him and left.

"Tabitha, this is Griffin. He gave you your tattoos and piercings. Now he's going to mark you as an appropriate Queen of Spades."

"Yes, master."

As Griffin unfolded his chair and turned it into a lying-down chair, he called her over. Griffin then pushed up her dress to expose her smooth pussy as she lays down on the chair.

Upon wiping the area above her pussy clean, he laid an outline template on it. His machine was then started up, some ink was placed on the cart, and the needle started to buzz. While laying down, her large chest is in the way, and she cannot see the template. He then began applying the needle over her pussy. Tabitha felt a dull pain. As the other tattoos were done while she was unconscious, she never experienced what it was like to get a tattoo.

Griffin finished his work after about an hour and gave her a mirror to see what he had done. Her gasp was not one of horror, but one of amazement. A black spade with a white "Q" about 3 inches tall was tattooed above her pussy, above the symbol "BLACKS ONLY".

"Tabitha, you need to pay Griff and let him know how much you appreciate your tattoo," Devin said.

In front of the black artist, she kneeled and began unbuckling his pants, dropping them along with his underwear. The size of his cock is not as big as her master's, but it is still much larger than the cock of her puny white husband. When she put the cock in her mouth, she began bobbing up and down on it. It was Griffin's favorite part of the job to be served by the women after he marked them. Tabitha's experience with deep throating made Griffin cum in no time. Every drop of his cum was swallowed by her.

Devin and Griffin were shocked by what happened next. With cum oozing from the corners of her mouth, Tabitha gazed up at Griffin.

"Will you tattoo my name on one of my tits?" After that, she turns to Devin and gives him a wicked smile from her large cum-covered lips.

NEXT CHAPTER - ASS VIRGIN NO MORE