Quantum Entanglement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers

I didn't enjoy anything that happened with him. I don't know if you remember this or not but I kept my clothes on while he fucked me. As far as I was concerned I belonged to you. He didn't get to play with the titties or even see them. All he got to do was fuck me and get lost.

You misunderstood another thing too Sam. When he asked about how he compared to you and I laughed. Honey, I was laughing at him, because he was younger and bigger and all of that bullshit, but there was no way he compared to you. I got more pleasure out of just lying down and watching TV in our bed with you than I got from fucking him.

Then you were there in the room and I just went into shock. Then that asshole hit you. I wanted to kill him. He only did it because he knew that there was no way I'd ever leave you for him. He felt emasculated so he had to show his superiority over you the only way he could.

He wasn't smarter than you; he wasn't as good a lover as you were so he had to resort to violence.

I was torn between running after him and beating the crap out of him and making sure you were okay. Naturally you won. I went to get you some ice and when I got back you were gone. I waited for you for a long time but you never came back. The next day I got to meet Mom for the first time. I told her I'd leave as soon as I found a place to stay. She looked at the pictures of us together and told me that in those pictures you were happy. She'd never seen you happy away from a science lab before.

I ended up telling her our whole story and she told me I didn't have to ever leave. Especially when I told her what you left behind. I started working in the cafe as a waitress. I didn't have to worry about rent, but I still needed food and other things so I had to have money.

Of course there were guys coming out of the woodwork hitting on me. Then I started having problems with Greg too."

"He wanted more huh?" I asked interrupting her story.

"Yep, that and he was running around town claiming that he got me pregnant. I guess in his mind that really made him a man. After my baby was born he started telling everyone that he was the father. It was like he'd won a prize and beat out all of the other guys who wanted to fuck me. He was the one who knocked me up booyah!

I tried telling him that there was no way he could be the father, but he wouldn't believe me. So I got a DNA test done. The test showed conclusively that he was not the father. He claimed that I'd faked the test to deny him his parental rights. The idiot even filed suit to try to get partial custody."

I started to feel really weird then remembering what the little girl in town had said.

"Chavonne, who is your baby's father then?" I asked.

At that same moment my Mom got back. And the little girl from town bounded into the apartment. She took one look at us and came right over to the couch and forced us apart and sat between us.

"Daddy, what do they call the threshold of a black hole?" she asked.

"The event horizon," I replied.

"Mom what do they call the center of a black hole?" she asked.

"Ask your father," said Chavonne.

The little girl looked back at me. "The singularity," I said.

"See there's no way that Greg idiot is my Daddy," she snapped.

I looked at Chavonne as the little girl went to the kitchen in response to my Mom's call.

"That's what I found out at the doctor's office that morning," said Chavonne. "When I made that stupid decision to get rid of Greg, I was already six weeks pregnant with your baby. Part of the reason why I did such a stupid thing was that I was full of hormones and emotions due to the pregnancy. And let's face it I'm just not that smart. All I wanted was to settle down and make babies with the man I love and live our life. I just wanted Greg out of it. And the easiest way to do it just seemed to be to give him what he wanted."

"Her name is Samantha. If you want I can show you the DNA test results or have another one done."

"There's no need," I said. "I felt it from the first time I saw her in the cafe. As soon as she's old enough the glasses have to go. She's too pretty to go through life saddled with those things."

"She got my looks and your brains," smirked Chavonne. "I know I messed up my life with you Sam, but please don't take my stupidity out on your daughter. She needs you." I could see her starting to tear up again. I had a lot to think about.

"Why don't the two of you have dinner together," she said. "I'll leave so you don't have to ruin your dinner by having me around. I just wanted to tell you what actually happened and how sorry I am for messing us up." She started crying again and got up.

"Chavonne, stay," I said. I reached up and wiped the tears from her face. "I guess I have a lot to think about and I'm not promising you anything, but at least we can be friends, and if you'll let me, co-parents. I've missed a lot of my daughter's life so I want to be there for the rest of it."

"Daddy we have hundreds of pictures," said Samantha. "I'll show them to you after dinner."

After dinner Sam fell asleep in my lap while we looked through an album of her baby pictures. Chavonne just sat in a chair across from us watching. Her face alternated between happiness and sadness occasionally.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm so happy seeing the two of you together," she said.

"Then why the sad face?" I asked.

"Because if I hadn't been so stupid this is how my life...our life would have been from the beginning. I messed up the best thing in my life to get rid of an absolute asshole," she said.

That started the water works all over again. As much as I wanted to be stoic and emotionless, I had to admit that in my mind I'd forgiven her. Call me a wimp if you have to, but I still loved her.

I sat down next to her and hugged her, wiping her tears again.

"Sam you shouldn't do that," she said softly.

"Do what?" I asked.

"You know the touching thing," she said.

"I can see that now," I said. It looked like her nipples had exploded, they were suddenly visible through her sweatshirt.

"It's been a very long time," she said, almost whining.

"Oh," I said. I could already tell where the conversation was headed. It put me in an interesting predicament. I was pretty damned sure that Chavonne was about to tell me that she'd spent the past 9 years doing without. Women were sometimes like that. My mom had seemingly lost interest in sex after my dad died 14 or 15 years ago.

The problem was that up until about 4 days ago I'd engaged in sex regularly. There were always available women and truthfully I'd been trying my ass off to get over Chavonne.

I couldn't figure out whether to be totally honest with her or not. Chavonne, after we'd gotten together had slept with one asshole who'd put a lot of pressure on her and caught her when she was emotionally vulnerable.

I on the other hand though I'd waited until our relationship had ended in my mind, had slept with a revolving door or women some of whom had been one night stands. I was also sure that some of them may have even been married.

After what Alice had put me through I lost all faith in the institution of marriage. I guess I figured that I'd honored my marriage vows and been a good guy but it hadn't earned me shit.

Lately I'd just gone for the fun.

"Hello, Sam. I'm still here," said Chavonne. "Remember me?"

"Sorry," I said.

"We were talking and then you just zoned out," she said.

I moved my arm from around her and moved away from her.

"Oh no!" she said. "Fuck no! I am not going through this shit again. At least not without getting my batteries charged."

"What are you talking about now?" I asked.

She moved back towards me. Her eyes never left me. I could see the rising and falling of her chest and the determined look on her face.

"Sam, I love you more than anything I can think of," she said. "I know that I did a really, really dumb thing, but it was almost 10 years ago. Since then I've lived like a fucking nun. Yes, I've had my purple vibrator and my dreams of you coming back and forgiving me and..." she looked around to be sure that Samantha wasn't in the room. We were safe though because my Mom had laid her down somewhere to sleep.

After making sure that Samantha wasn't nearby she continued. "Where was I?" she asked. "Oh yeah dreams of you coming back and forgiving me and just fucking the living shit out of me. But now having you back for real and just sitting there is taking its toll on me, Sam."

I started backing up. "Chavonne, I..."

"Shut up Sam," she said. "You still love me too, I can see it in your eyes. I saw it from the second you walked in the God damned door. It isn't even lust. You still love me. I'll bet you're wondering how I know, aren't you?"

I nodded my head.

"Sam a few minute ago we were on that couch and most guys, when they saw my nipples that hard would have known what I want. Even if I told them that I didn't want it, they'd be all over me getting what they want. Not you. Not my Sam. You're worried about how this will affect me and us even while your pants are about to rip from your hard on."

I looked down and noticed for the first time that my pants were tented obscenely.

"The only question in my mind is where, Sam," she said. "I really think we should go home because I don't think Samantha needs to hear what's going to happen."

"But, I didn't say that we were back together or anything like that," I sputtered.

"We are Sam," she spat. "We were never apart. I did a dumb thing and it took you 9 years to get over it."

"I didn't say anything about us having sex," I said. She was rubbing my arms now with a hungry look in her eyes.

"We are soooo definitely doing that," she said. "One way or another and very soon."

"What if I say no," I asserted.

"Then I'll just push you down and take what I want, Sam" she said.

"I won't let you," I said.

She pushed her breasts against my stomach and rubbed her crotch against mine.

"Sam, I know you're not the same guy who left here. I heard about what you did to Greg. I was in the kitchen of the Cafe while you were there. I work there. I know you're stronger and faster and all of that bullshit. But it won't matter one bit."

"Why not?" I croaked as her hand started rubbing my erection through my pants.

"Because, you still love me after all of this time. You've already forgiven me, no matter what bullshit comes out of your mouth. And you'd chew off your own arm before you'd hurt me and we both know it. So are we going home or are we going to get nasty right here on the floor in your mother's living room?"

"Let's go," I said.

"Let's go, where?" she asked. "I need to hear you say it."

"Let's go, to the house," I spat.

"Whose house is it Sam?" she asked.

"Your house," I said.

"Sam, I don't own it," she said. "You know what I want to hear." She started unzipping my pants and I could feel her heartbeat, through her sweat shirt.

"Our house," I said. She grabbed my arm and pulled me to the door. Once outside she saw my car for the first time and stopped dead.

"Holy shit, that thing is gorgeous," she said.

"Uhm, I thought you were all horny," I said.

"I still am," she snapped. "But some things you just have to make time for. What model is this?"

"It's a Mustang," I said.

"I know that silly," she said. "Be more specific."

"It's a Boss 302. It's got a Paxton supercharger that puts out about a hundred horsepower more than the factory unit did. right now I'm running just under 500 horsepower," I said.

"Shut the fuck up!" she said. "I'm driving us home."

"Uhm, nobody drives my car, Chavonne," I said firmly.

"Okay," she said in a tiny little voice. "I'm just glad to have you back. Back in the three places you belong."

"What three places?" I asked confused.

"My life, Our daughter's life and my bed," she said.

It looked like she was about to cry again. I threw her the keys. "I knew you still loved me," she smirked. "I'll be gentle with her. She has to get used to me."

As Chavonne started the car she left the driver's side door open so she could hear the sound of the exhaust system unencumbered by the doors and windows. My respect for her grew.

Once she started driving, she let the windows down and didn't bother to turn on the radio. The 8 piston concerto, focused through my Cherry Bomb exhaust was music enough for both of us.

Things like that reminded me of why I'd fallen in love with Chavonne in the first place.

We took off down the road at a pretty good clip. The car's ass end broke loose in the first couple of turns and Chavonne had to wrestle her back in line. I was glad that the distance to the house wasn't that far and that there were no cops in the area.

As soon as we got to the house, Chavonne started stripping off clothing. Her shoes were left by the car. Her sweatshirt was off before we got all the way on the porch. Her bra was off before I got the door open. The old man who lived next door was sitting on his porch catching and early evening breeze. He caught more than that.

His cigar fell into his lap as he stared at Chavonne's large unfettered breasts and saw her begin to pull her pants down.

I yanked her inside the house just as the meaty part of her ass came into view.

Before I closed the door, I caught an earful of him screaming as the lit cigar in his lap over-heated his own sensitive areas that he'd left unprotected.

Back inside the house Chavonne was clawing at her panties trying to get naked as fast as she could. She lifted the offending clothing item off of her last leg and dropped them immediately. I could tell how wet her panties were by the sound they made as they hit the floor.

Then she turned towards me. She grabbed my shirt and ripped the front of it open. I figured we'd be finding buttons all over the living room for the next few months. She gently pulled the shirt off of me and started kissing her way down my chest.

"Oh my God Sam," she said. "I love your chest. Where'd you get the muscles from?"

Then she opened the front of my pants and pulled them down. She yanked them down so quickly that I fell.

She pounced on me and pulled my boxers down as well.

Then she sat back and laughed. "Your underwear has little beer bottles on them," she laughed.

"Dos Equis," I smirked. "I don't always..."

"Don't say it," she laughed. That was the last thing she said before she swallowed my dick. I think that Chavonne was like a starving man who sits down in front of a feast.

She went after too much too soon. She ended up gagging on it and having the head of my penis painfully go down her throat. She was choking and sputtering and unable to catch her breath.

I started laughing at her then and she started to cry.

"Sam Damn it, I can't help it. Do you know how long I've dreamed about this?" she cried.

"Chavonne, there's no need to rush it. We're not a couple of wolves in heat. We don't have to attack each other." I held out my hand and slowly walked her up the stairs.

"It'll be much better here," I said. "I'm not interested in just a quick fuck with some bitch. I want to make love to the woman I've loved for a very long time."

"Oh Sam, you can have me any way you want me," she said.

And that's what we did. We started out very slowly getting to know each other's bodies again. Her breasts were even larger and sagged just a tiny bit but I liked it. Her ass was wider, she'd been through child birth. Her tummy was not quite as tight as it had been, but I loved her body even more. The overall shape was somehow sexier.

In my opinion a woman's body has always been more than the sum of the parts. Our coupling was the same, at first tentative and gentle. Increasing in both tempo and intensity until she started moaning and crying out. As she got close to her orgasm she started screaming and I had to pause.

"Chavonne Damn it, the windows are open and the neighbors are out," I said laughing.

"I don't care," she snapped. "Get that thing back in me or I'll start screaming to everyone out there, that we're in here fucking up a storm."

We laughed and then got back to business this time with her on top of me. She lowered her mouth to mine and tried to catch my tongue with her lips. Then started sucking it as she pumped her hips ever faster and harder into me. She was obviously trying to get as much of me as far up in her as she could muster.

"Oh Sam," she screamed out collapsing on me. I rolled her over onto to her stomach and started nibbling her back. My still hard penis made little slapping sounds as it smacked into the flesh of her ass. I wrapped my hands under her stomach and pulled her up. Then I pushed myself into her sopping wet vagina and we started again.

Within a few moments I was very close. Sam you'd better be careful," she said.

"Careful of what?" I asked.

"I haven't had sex in so long I didn't need to be on the pill or anything," she said. "And you've already proven your ability to get me pregnant pretty easily."

I noticed that as she spoke she hadn't stopped pushing her ass against me. "If you're worried about it, why aren't you stopping?" I asked.

"I'm not worried about it," she said. "I already told you, you can have whatever you want from me. But I'm warning you this time you won't be able to get away from me. I'm done doing stupid things."

Before I could even answer, I lost all control and flooded her insides with the biggest load I'd had since I could remember.

"Oh God Sam, It's soooo hot," she moaned. "I think I'm gonna cum again. I can feel it way deep in me."

As I tried to lie down next to her, I looked throught the window and noticed something moving in the backyard out of the corner of my eye. I jumped off the bed just in time to see a fat flabby white ass with tan lines above it and cellulite deposits that gave it a nasty cottage cheese appearance disappearing around the side of the garage.

"What's wrong Sam?" asked Chavonne. She was lying on the bed staring up at the ceiling. I lay down next to her and took her into my arms.

In the darkness I could see tears sparkling on her face. I kissed them away. "What's wrong now?" I asked.

"We shouldn't have done that," she said.

"Oh God," I said confused. "Why not. I thought it was great. I thought it was what you want too."

"It was," she cried. "But I don't think I could live without doing that again. I love you Sam. I always have. I'll do anything you want. Just please give me another chance. You'll never regret it. I swear."

"Chavonne, what the hell are you talking about?" I asked. "I thought that we'd already figured all of this out."

"You mean it?" she said. "Guys always say one thing before they fuck you but most of the time they don't remember it afterwards."

Then she hugged me even tighter. "I love you Sam."

"I love you too Chavonne," I said meaning it.

"Do you think I'm pregnant yet?" she asked.

"I have no idea," I said. "But I had no idea the first time either."

"Then we'd probably better do it again," she said.

The next morning we showed back up at my Mom's apartment. We were barely able to stand up and had to hold onto each other for balance.

"You two look really tired," said my Mom smirking.

"How can you guys be that tired first thing in the morning?" asked Samantha.

"We were up all night...talking," said Chavonne.

"That must have been a lot of talking," said Samantha. "Mommy you always say that I talk too much. But I've never talked so much that I couldn't walk."

"I talked your Daddy into coming back home and living with us," smirked Chavonne.

"That's so great," shrieked Samantha. "Now I have someone to talk to about space and stuff."

"Why would someone be in our hot tub?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" asked Chavonne. "Oh, sometimes the neighbors sneak into it when we're not there. I put a sign up saying that it was broken and dangerous. That seems to keep them out."

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers