Quarantine Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm getting close," I told her, "I'm going to pull out, flip you over and then I'm going to fuck your ass fast and hard until I'm filling you."

I pulled away and did just that, I flipped her quickly and pulled her hips up. I pushed my cock right back into her tight ass, her whimpers turned me on even more and I grabbed her hips and thrust fast and hard, I could feel her fingers grazing against my balls as she fingered herself and rubbed her own clit while I took her from behind.

"Yes," Anais yelled, "Fuck my ass hard, Chad Sir," she teased. I continued to pound her, the sweat dripping off both of us as I pulled her hips back with each thrust, making her meet me as I fucked the tightest ass I had ever been in.

"You like how I fuck your tight little ass baby?"

"Yes, Daddy, fuck my tight ass any time you want! God, damn this feels, uh oh, so good, cum in me please!"

Turned on beyond belief, I fucked her as hard as I could until finally, I felt my cock swell again and I could feel her muscles tightening around me even more as she screamed out she was cumming again too. I felt the first blast and began to cum. I then did something I'd never done before, after the second volley of cum, I pulled out and jacked my cock right onto her open little hole, and up her back a bit. Covering her with my shots of cum as she writhed and moaned. I just as quickly shoved my cock back in and grabbed her hips and fucked her as hard as I could before my cock was overly sensitive and every stroke set off new shivers and finally my legs started to shake from their extreme use.

I slowly pulled out and flopped over next to her. She looked up at me, and pulled herself onto my chest, "Ewww, you're all sweaty." She giggled.

Her head on my chest and her breathing slowed down, and before I knew it she was out. Her body still had little tremors and she curled as close as she could get. After about 5 minutes I glanced at the clock near her bed, it was 2:30 and no wonder my eyes were drooping. I closed them for just a minute, and when I opened them again it was 5:30 on her clock, but what had woken me up was the warm sensation on my cock. I glanced down and she had a warm washcloth and was cleaning me off, smiling up realizing I was awake, she tossed the washcloth to the floor and before she lowered her head she looked up, "Round 2". With that she took me in her mouth and slowly started teasing me to a rigid state, once I was nice and hard, she slid up my body and slid me between her legs and began to ride me.

"I think you're my quarantine buddy now!"

Thanks for reading, please don't forget to vote if you made it to the end and also feel free to drop a message and let me know what you thought.

12