Quarantined at a Friend's House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers

"Oh my god yes," she moaned as my dick slid deeper into her. "Fuck me Eddie! Please fuck me!"

I started to lift and raise my hips, pumping my cock in and out of her, pulling back until I was nearly falling out of her pussy before thrusting quickly back into her. I could feel my head smash against her cervix with each thrust, her whole body moving as mine pushed against hers. Her tits rolled wildly on her chest as my strokes quickened, jamming my cock deep into her with increasing speed. I felt her legs move, feeling her lift and spread them wider. She hooked her heels on the handrails of the treadmill, allowing her to pull her knees farther back toward her chest, giving me even more access to pound into her. Her cries of "Oh fuck yes!" and "Fuck me Eddie! Fuck my hot little cunt!" mixed with the squish of her juices each time I plunged into her. "OH FUCK YES! GOD DAMN I'M COMING!" she screamed as her body started to shudder and tremble. I continued to plunge into her as her body shook, her gasps and cries filling the room. "Oh fuck. Enough," she finally gasped, pushing my hips to gently but firmly push me away and my cock from her pussy. "I can't take any more right now."

"Okay," I panted, a little disappointed as I pulled back from her and sat down on the rubberized floor.

She sat up on the treadmill and then pushed off of it toward me, pushing me backwards until I was laying on my back, her body hovering over mine and her sopping wet pussy trapping my cock between us. "Don't worry sweetie. You're gonna get the chance to come as many times as you want in as many places as you want. I just need to let my little honey hole take a short break before you pump it full of cum."

"You know what I think?" Mrs. Edwards said from where she sat watching us. "I think that we're gonna have one hell of a time for the next couple weeks."

"Yeah. If we're lucky the governor will extend the stay at home order too!" Mrs. Johnson said with a grin. "Now. How about some dinner? Diane brought us a nice platter of lasagna. And after dinner... Well we'll do dishes and you can play with anything you like. Sound good?"

"Sounds like fun to me."

"But don't forget," Mrs. Edwards said quietly. "There's two of us. Think you can keep up?"

"I can sure try," I answered with a grin.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers