Quarantined with My Sisters Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arched an eyebrow. "You serious?"

My little sister nodded.

With a shrug, I called out, "Door's unlocked!" And then I focused on thrusting again.

It took ten seconds for Alex to realize I was serious and actually open the door. I heard it open but didn't turn to look. All my attention was on the beautiful young woman beneath me. I ground my pelvis against her clit and carved my cock along her inner walls. And after another minute or two, I was rewarded as she clutched my shoulders tight and squealed in orgasmic bliss.

My turn.

Once Michelle came down from her climax, I hooked my arms beneath the backs of her knees and leaned forward, the motion spreading her legs obscenely wide. I hammered her poor pussy then, taking massively big, long lunges to ensure she felt every last millimeter of my throbbingly hard shaft plunging in and out of her like an oil derrick. My teenage vixen lover tossed her head side to side as she screamed in ecstasy, and she came for a second time even though I wasn't focused on getting her off.

As the pleasure built inside me, I ramped up my thrusting even further. In my mind's eye, I could see the needle of a speedometer climbing higher and higher and higher. I was pushing myself to my limits, using every ounce of energy I could muster from the six-pack abs my sisters loved so much, straining to max out as if I could only hit the magic number, I would finally explode (in a good way).

Michelle sensed my impending eruption, grabbed her own calves and pulled herself even further back. I knew from both workout routines and occasional yoga that she was really, really flexible, and she literally folded herself in half beneath me, trapping her knees almost alongside her own ears. And that's when she said something I was never expecting.

"Cum inside me," she husked, eyes aflame.

"You serious?" I asked, panting for air. I didn't slow down my thrusting though.

"Cum inside me. Flood my womb with your sperm. The odds are astronomical right? Probably the same odds of society letting me marry you and start a family. So just cum inside me, please? Whatever happens, happens. It's impossible, of course. But maybe, just maybe... If the gods of destiny are on my side, we could have a miracle. If not, then that's what's meant to be. Don't think about it anymore. I'll get on the pill after this and take them religiously. I'll never give you cause to worry ever again. But today? Right now? Let me have this one shot, please? Cum in me, big brother. Cummm... Innnn... MEEEEEE!!"

"ARRRRGGGHHHHHH!!" I howled as I emptied a diluvial torrent of jism into my teenage little sister.

"ARRRRGGGHHHHHH!!" I howled again as my cock erupted another flood into the back of her womb, just like she'd asked.

"ARRRRGGGHHHHHH!!" I howled one more time, my brain exploding with fireworks of pleasure as I filled Michelle up to the brim.

And I delighted to hear Michelle screaming in orgasm right along with me.

I may or may not have blacked out just then. I certainly don't remember what happened in the time immediately after blowing my load deep inside my little sister's unprotected pussy. When my eyes opened again, I was staring straight up at the ceiling, having apparently flopped onto my back at some point.

"What the...? Oh my... Ohhh... shiiiiitttt..." Michelle moaned somewhere beside me, her voice not quite right for a girl recovering from orgasm. Rather, it sounded like she was moaning from current arousal.

I flopped my head to the side, the phrase "I love you" on the tip of my tongue. But once my brain processed the images being fed to it by my eyes, the words vanished into thin air.

Alex's head wriggled between Michelle's thighs, audible slurping sounds coming out from their joining. I gawked at them in silence, unable to believe what I was seeing. Michelle's head was flopping from side-to-side, expressions of utter rapture and utter confusion alternating on her face as she whimpered in shock, "Lex! Lex? What the... unnnnggghhhh!!"

And a moment later, my big sister popped her head up, the entire lower half of her face shining with moisture. She gave me a shit-eating grin.

"I just LOVE creampies," she announced with a giggle.

I finally found my voice and said...

"Holy SHIT!"

****

"Michelle, wake up your brother," Mom drawled on the screen.

My sister elbowed me in the ribs, pretty hard, startling me from my daydream. "Huh? Whuh?"

"I was ASKING," Mom scolded me, "If you're taking good care of your sisters."

Frowning, I didn't answer Mom, instead leaning forward around Michelle to look at Alex on the other side of her, saying, "I told you she always asks that."

"Well it's a good thing she does," my big sister replied to me before turning her attention back to the tablet, "because the answer is NO. He did NOT take good care of me today and I am NOT happy about it."

Dad suddenly appeared in the frame. He was always puttering about in the background doing something or other, half-participating in the conversation and half-wishing he could be elsewhere.

Like father, like son.

In any case, Dad popped in and asked, "Alexandra? What happened?"

Alex rolled her eyes and jerked a thumb at me. "Let HIM tell you."

I blushed beet red and started panicking. No way in hell was I going to tell my DAD that Alex was upset I hadn't ass-fucked her after she'd gone to all the effort of cleaning her anus, lubing herself up, and even pre-stretching her sphincter with butt plugs. "Uhhh... uhhh..."

Michelle explained matter-of-factly, "He was busy getting himself off instead of helping Alex out with something he'd promised her he would do."

"Chelle!" I squawked.

"Well, it's true," Michelle replied with a smug grin.

"Maybe the first time," I protested, my mind racing while I sputtered a bit and then finally added, "The second time was YOUR fault."

"MY fault?!" Michelle exclaimed.

"Yes, YOUR fault."

"Didn't we have this conversation about not telling me that stuff?" Mom interrupted.

I dropped my face into my palm and muttered, "Shoot me now."

Everyone ignored me and returned to their conversation. And by everyone I mean my sisters and Mom, since Dad had once again wandered off.

Not that I'd actually be allowed to wander off. Space out and daydream while seated on the couch so Mom could pretend I was "participating"? Yes. But not wander off. And while my little sister prattled on, I went back to reminiscing about what the three of us had been doing right before this video chat call.

It started with Alex eating my creampie out of Michelle's cunt. I'd had been shocked silly to see the lesbian act, and Michelle had seemed just as shocked as I was. Not that she'd been complaining at the time. Alex was apparently a VERY good pussy-eater, and the pleasurable sensations flooding our little sister's post-orgasmic brain short-circuited any complaints, concerns, or confused protests about what Alex was doing to her.

Michelle just lost herself to the feelings, let her head fall back, and moaned as she was expertly eaten out.

Hell, even -I- hadn't gone down on Michelle yet. If you had told me a week ago that Alex would get her tongue into Michelle's snatch before me, I never would've believed it. And yet there she was, a lip-sucking, tongue-lashing, head-vibrating temporary succubus feeding on incestuous brother-sister-mingled cum.

I'd started getting hard again immediately.

And then disaster struck.

Well, not right away. At the time, I thought everything was awesome. See, after Alex brought Michelle to another screaming orgasm by introducing her to the Sapphic arts for the very first time, my big sister discovered she'd run out of brother-jizz to slurp and crawled after me as if intent on getting a fresh batch right from the source. Her face still wet with the juices of her little sister's most recent orgasm, she pounced on her little brother's growing erection and stuffed it into her mouth.

Now it was my turn to lose myself to the feelings, let my head fall back, and moan as I was expertly eaten. Alex bobbed her head up and down my shaft with powerful suction, hard and fast. She deep-throated me a few times as well, holding herself at full depth and rolling her eyes up to see the expression of overwhelming pleasure on my face. She was blowing me so well that she could have made me pop within minutes had she been so inclined, never mind that I'd already cum once into Michelle's pussy. Not that she wanted me to blow this way or anything -- she still had that butt plug in her ass waiting for me to replace it with my cock.

But first, Alex wanted to feel me in her pussy. Slowly drawing her head back until she pulled off my prick with an audible "pop", my big sister grinned, climbed into my lap, and lowered herself around my upright shaft. She pulled my hands up to those big, beautiful breasts, and I happily started fondling away. She rode me expertly, knowing just how to maximize her own pleasure as if I were a living dildo that existed entirely for her enjoyment. And I reveled in the somewhat increased sensation -I- could feel inside her tight tunnel with her vaginal walls somewhat pressed inward from the other side by the butt plug still filling her anal chute next door.

I want to be very clear about what happened next. Admittedly, Michelle and I had left Alex hanging high and dry to go have our argument and eventually make-up sex. So Michelle had not been lying to Mom when she said I was busy getting myself off instead of helping Alex out. But that was just the first time. This was now the second time, and I put all the blame SQUARELY on Michelle.

While I had seen girls making out at various parties, I'd never actually SEEN a lesbian act with my own eyes until ten minutes ago when Alex started slurping my creampie out of our little sister. And while watching internet porn had exposed me to the sights of threesomes, foursomes, and moresomes, internet videos are NOT the same as witnessing your own two sisters having sex with each other in real life.

I'm a red-blooded 20-year-old male. I'd been primed by an amazing blowjob and was currently getting fucked by a bit-titted babe who also happened to be my big sister. Alex had already brought me to the brink of ejaculation as it was, although she recognized the tension on my face and stopped to smirk down at me and say, "Don't go popping off yet, squirt. I still need to feel your beautiful dick inside my ass."

That's when Michelle arrived. My little sister, moaning in heat, grabbed our big sister from behind and turned Alex's face to meet hers. A second later, Alex's eyes flew open as Michelle more or less rammed her tongue down Alex's throat. Michelle's hands wrapped around Alex's torso from behind, grasping both big boobies and squeezing them tightly. And finally, Michelle slipped a hand straight down Alex's taut tummy, bracketing Alex's clit between two fingers and rubbing furiously.

It was soooo fucking HOT.

Alex seemed to think so too, because her cunt started clenching like crazy as her little sister manipulated her clit. The sensations of my sister's snatch squeezing my shaft were a startling shock to my system. Suddenly, sperm sped through the sizeable stick I had shoved up my sister's chute, and I spunked the shit out of my sister's sodden snatch to both her surprise and my own. The girls had tried desperately to re-inflate me, but Alex was frustrated and I felt under a lot pressure and Alex ultimately called it off saying she just wasn't in the mood anymore.

"I'll never forgive him," Alex snarled, reaching across the couch to slap my knee, stirring me from my stupor.

I blinked twice, rolled my eyes, and groaned at Mom on the tablet. "Are we STILL talking about this?"

Mom waved me off and then fixed me with a stern look, raising one finger in warning. "Make it up to her, you got it?"

She has no idea what she's asking of me.

I shook my head in disbelief that this was all happening, but I sighed and affirmed, "Yes, Mom."

"Good. Love you all. Talk to you next week."

Michelle reached forward to turn off the video chat and placed the tablet face-down just for good measure.

Alex turned to glare at me. "You realize I STILL have this butt plug in my ass?!?"

****

I would have thought that after all the complaining Alex had done about keeping that butt plug in her ass for as long as she had, she would have been eager to go upstairs and replace it with my "beautiful dick". After all, I'd had plenty of time to recharge after taking the time to eat dinner and then video chatted our parents.

So when Alex complained (again) that she still had the butt plug in her ass, I said (stupidly), "Okay then let's go take care of that now."

Alex frowned, gave me a look that suggested she'd rather bed down with a furry New York subway rat, and retorted, "No thank you. Your services will no longer be required."

"Umm, what?"

"C'mon, Chelley." Alex grabbed our little sister by the hand, stood up, and left me with my jaw hanging. The two of them headed upstairs while I just sort of sat there wondering what the hell was going on. But after a few minutes of sitting alone in the TV room by myself, I finally got up to follow after them.

I still didn't think it was really my fault. If Alex hadn't fucked me within millimeters of cumming, I wouldn't have ejaculated prematurely. If Michelle hadn't suddenly arrived to start rubbing Alex's clit I wouldn't have ejaculated prematurely. And hell, if Alex hadn't set off Michelle little jealous rage in the FIRST PLACE none of this would have happened!

But whether or not it was my fault was actually irrelevant. I was the guy in these relationships, and it was my role to grovel, apologize, and promise whatever I needed to promise in order to make it up to them. The phrase "Happy Wife, Happy Life" may or may not be true. But the phrase "Angry Wife, Shitty Life" I could certainly see as an ironclad Law of Nature. So with that in mind, I headed upstairs to grovel and apologize.

"Holy SHIT you're pretty good at that," Alex's voice drifted through her closed bedroom door. "Eat me... Eat me..."

My eyes popped open WIDE as I came to a dead stop and leaned in closer so that my ear was almost touching the wood.

"You're so tasty," Michelle replied after a bit. "I never realized how much fun it could be to go down on another girl."

"I love it," Alex moaned. "I've missed Emily almost as much as I missed my boyfriend."

Michelle giggled and chirped enthusiastically, "Well now you have ME!"

"Keep this up and you'll be my new favorite sibling."

Michelle laughed. "I'm already your favorite sibling. I just don't have a dick."

"Mmm... would be nice."

"Eww! No! I like my girly parts just fine, thank you."

I reached for the doorknob with a new erection in my shorts, awash with visions of my two sisters intertwined, ready to step in and announce that their dick had arrived. But the door was locked.

Shit.

"Turn around, Chelley," Alex was saying now. "Have you ever sixty-nined before?"

Michelle giggled. "A few times, but never with another girl."

"First time for everything."

I clenched my eyes shut and weighed my options. As much as I wanted to get in there and join them, Alex's subway rat expression and the locked door made clear that I wasn't welcome at this time. It occurred to me that I could probably go to my room and jerk off thinking about the two of them having lesbian sex. If necessary, I could even re-open internet porn for the first time in a long time for visual assistance.

But what if the girls called for me in a few minutes?

Alex would probably cut my balls off if she walked into my room asking for a good ass-fucking only to find that I'd blown my wad AGAIN.

I could already hear her bitching, "You realize I STILL have this butt plug in my ass?!?"

With a sigh, I let go of the doorknob and headed for my room. I was going to turn my computer on alright, but would be to play video games, not my... other... joystick.

Women.

****

Eventually, I gave up on waiting for the girls and went to check on them. They'd never come out of Alex's room, and when I went to listen at the door, I found that all was silent. Gently, I tested the doorknob just enough to confirm it was still locked. And after shaking my head at all that had happened today, I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and crawled into bed alone.

Even though I hadn't gotten off, I didn't feel horny anymore. Last night my little sister and I had professed our love for each other, and she had given me her precious virginity. Tonight would be the first night in more than a week Michelle wasn't sleeping with me. I was more sad about that fact than about not having sex. I'd meant everything I'd said to her about cherishing our time together. Even if we'd never crossed that line and started having sex, I would have been happy. The last few hours were already the longest we'd been apart in the past week, and I felt my heart breaking inside.

Part of me felt angry at the way I was being treated. I hadn't done anything THAT bad to deserve this abandonment. What? Is premature ejaculation a crime? Alex should take it as a compliment, in a way, that she was so fucking sexy and amazing that I couldn't hold back.

I especially hadn't done anything bad to Michelle to earn a cold shoulder from a girl who had professed to love me as passionately as she did. She'd overreacted in the beginning, and she admitted as much. What had I done to her since then to end up in the doghouse? Huh?

Feeling morose and despondent, I didn't quite cry myself to sleep, but it was pretty close.

But later that night, getting close to midnight, I woke up at the feeling of a body sliding into bed beside mine. Still quite groggy, I muttered a confused, "Wha-?"

Michelle shushed me gently and said, "Relax. It's just me." She curled herself up alongside me, pillowing her head on my right shoulder and wrapping her right arm across my bare belly.

Half-asleep and willing to just go with it, I nodded, sighed, and let my head loll away. In the time that I'd actually fallen unconscious, I completely forgot about my anger and resentment. It was perfectly normal for Michelle to cuddle up to me in the middle of the night, and as I cinched both arms around her in a warm hug, I also forgot she had not fallen asleep with me earlier.

But she hadn't forgotten. I hadn't quite drifted away to dreamland when she kissed my cheek and murmured, "I'm sorry I wasn't here for you earlier. Alex and I both fell asleep on accident."

"Hmm?" I asked, not really understanding.

"She actually said she was gonna unlock the door and let you in," Michelle continued. "She still DOES want you to fuck her ass. But she was being spiteful and wanted me all to herself for a little bit. We just sorta exhausted ourselves and passed out. But I'm here now."

Michelle's arm slid lower across my thighs, her forearm brushing against my limp penis. She began to circle her palm in a counterclockwise motion, slowly, as if rolling out a blob of Play-Doh. And as she did so, I felt trickles of electricity sparking into the corners of my consciousness, firing up little pistons and gears to slowly bring the great machine of my mind to life.

"Nnnghhh," I groaned, little bolts of pleasure filtering into my brain.

"I told you I wanted to float away on a cloud of honeymoon bliss until my period came," my sibling lover told me softly. "Wouldn't be much of a honeymoon if I didn't make love to you before bed."

"Nnnghhh," I groaned again, took a deep breath, and finally felt my eyelids flutter open.

Michelle hovered above me, smiling brightly. She'd turned on the desk lamp, giving me enough illumination to see her gorgeous face. She searched my eyes for any sign of anger, finding none. And then she tilted her face to the side and pressed her lips to mine, filling my nostrils with her sweet (but musky) scent.