Quarterback Takes Me

Story Info
Coed cheerleader is ravished at a party.
3.4k words
4.4
165.7k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suzie3w
suzie3w
529 Followers

I have always liked traditions. Christmas and Thanksgiving traditions. Graduation traditions. All kinds, really. A new tradition I got into was the one in my first year at college, when I was a cheerleader. It seems that the tradition there was that when there was a new cheerleader on the squad, the quarterback of the team was to have sex with her after the first football game of the season. Yes, I was the new cheerleader.

I enjoyed sex. I had had my share of experience - at least. And I certainly wanted to get some more experience with college guys. And here was a college guy, A Senior. With lots of experience, I imagined. And the starting quarterback, too! How would I not be excited about it!

There was always a party after the home games. They were held at the sorority house where most, but not all, of the cheerleaders were members. It was a nice big living area, a big kitchen, and of course many bedrooms upstairs. The head cheerleader was a member here, and she gave me the use of her room for my night of "celebration" with the quarterback, Will.

While we waited for the team to get there, the party started. There was food, music, and alcohol, everything necessary for a successful party. Well, guys as well. There were some already there, but the ones we were waiting for were the players. Not all the players came, but a good many would.

But alcohol was first. It didn't take long until some of us were feeling very good. In fact, even before the players arrived some girls had flashed their boobs (including me), and a couple were actually already topless. As this was my first major college party, I was quite amazed at how wild it already was, and how wild it might get with such a quick start.

Things revved up when the players walked in. There was much cheering for them, of course, especially since we had won the game. There was also much celebrating as many drinks were toasted to them - at least that was one excuse for chugging more alcohol! Eventually Will made his way over to me. Both of us knew that we were 'scheduled' to have sex with each other that night, and though he seemed cool with it, I was very nervous. It helped him that he was a Senior quarterback used to being under pressure, and I was a freshman not even adjusted to college life yet. We were interrupted often by people congratulating him or just wanting to talk, which only made me more nervous. When he made a reference to our having sex later, I made my first mistake.

"Any time you want," I told him, trying to sound cool and unconcerned.

"Anytime, huh?" he said, leering at me a bit.

I knew he liked what he saw. I looked like a cheerleader. Just the way most guys wanted one to look, I thought. About 5 feet 5, very thin but very shapely. Much nicer hips and ass and bigger breasts than you would expect for someone my size. And I had gotten used to showing them off when I wanted to.

"Sure, anytime," I answered. "Anytime and anywhere you want."

"Anywhere, too?" he asked. "I just might surprise you."

"I doubt it," I said. "I'm up for anything - if you are." I just said the first part so I could get that second part in. I meant the double meaning, and for emphasis I looked down at his crotch a couple times as I said it. I was nervous, and half-drunk, and thought I was being 'cute,' but didn't realize the trouble I was causing myself.

He looked at me, as if trying to decide if I was serious. "You sound pretty brave for a little girl," he said to me.

"Who's a little girl?" I asked defensively. "I'm plenty big enough - for you." And I again looked at his crotch. I was determined not to back down.

I thought perhaps I had stumped him, and maybe I did. He said nothing for a moment, just looking at me, then he reached for my head. Reaching behind it he pulled me toward him and kissed me, hard and deep with lots of tongue. I kissed him back just as hard, and for good measure put a hand behind him - not quite on his ass, but close. He pulled my head into his lips even harder.

When we broke the kiss he looked deep into my eyes.

"You say you're up for anything?" he asked cautiously.

I looked back at him, hoping I looked more confident than I felt.

"I understand that I'm yours for the night. So... anything you want." I wasn't really worried, as I felt certain that he would not do anything to hurt me even though he was very muscular and nearly a full foot taller than me.

"I'm still not sure you mean that," he said, which I took for a challenge as he reached down to caress my leg below my short uniform skirt.

His hand slid up under my skirt a little as he leaned in, kissing my neck and sniffing my hair as he whispered in my ear, "Let me know when you want to chicken out."

"He said 'chicken out!' " I thought to myself. Perhaps if he had used another term things would have turned out differently, but that phrase made me determined to go along with anything he tried to do. That was the thinking in my half-drunk mind.

I greatly enjoyed the thrill of him kissing my neck and ear, As his hand crept up to the hem of my panties I did manage to wonder how far he was planning on going, but I was determined. I also heard myself moan as Will nibbled so sweetly on my ear. Ohh!

When his hand grabbed my ass cheek firmly I still didn't think much of it. Remember, it was pretty wild in there already, like the girls who were topless, dancing and bouncing in the room. About that time one of those girls came near us to shake her boobs in Will's face. We both laughed, and he loked down at my chest. He began to lift my sweater up, as if to compare my boobs with hers. When I didn't object he lifted it up and over my breast. It exposed me as I had removed my sports bra before the party, just too constricting for a night of dancing and showing off.

He seemed to like my breast just fine. The hand that was not on my ass reached up to cup my breast, then squeezed it, causing it to ooze out in his hand. He bent over and kissed it, licked it, then sucked it hard into his mouth. Suddenly, I was seeing stars and loving it.

I momentarily remembered that I was in the middle of a room full of people with my sweater up to my neck, tits exposed when they weren't being sucked on, and a hand on my ass. But then the thought was driven from my mind as if I didn't care, as I closed my eyes and moaned at the chills running through my body.

I felt Will's hand slide around from behind me to the front, then slipped between my legs. I spread my legs apart slightly as his finger explored my crotch, feeling my panties and my protruding lips. He pushed the material aside and slid a finger between my pussy lips, feeling my bare, slippery skin, following my slit from one end to the other as I shivered with the sensations rippling through my body.

I was surprised when I felt his finger push into me. No, not because he did it. I didn't even think of the act itself. What got my attention was the size of his fingers. I hadn't noticed before but he had huge hands, and big, long, strong fingers. That makes sense for a big quarterback, but I hadn't considered that before he impaled me on his finger. It felt more like a penis as it slid into me. Perhaps it was the way he moved it around that made it seem even bigger than it was.

Soon I was amazed at how excited I was feeling. As his finger played inside my vagina, his palm was rubbing against my clit, driving me just a bit crazy. He kept this up for hours. Well, minutes seemed like hours. Maybe even minutes was longer than it lasted, but it was incredible. Little did I know that things had just begun.

I soon felt another finger in my crotch, this one coming from behind me. It slid under me inside my panties, caressing my ass, and then down into my slit. It crossed my mind that this was another person's hand, and surprisingly to me I didn't seem to mind! I was to find out, however, that it was Will's other hand. He now had me in a sort of hug. A hug of my crotch.

This second hand from behind me explored my pussy, then bumped into the finger that was already inside of me. I groaned loudly when I felt the second finger force its way inside me alongside the first finger. My pussy felt totally stretched out now with two of these massive fingers inside it. I had pain, but the pleasure overwhelmed it. I could feel my juices run down my leg as my pussy was soaked.

After enjoying this somewhat brutal ecstasy for another few hours (minutes), I felt the fingers and hands tighten, then pull up on my crotch. My feet practically left the floor as I found myself moving to the side. He was literally carrying me by my crotch. After about two steps I bumped into the arm of the couch where Will let me down again, but his fingers remained deep in my pussy.

Will turned me around, facing the couch. The front finger plopped out of me. He raised it up behind me and pushed on my back, forcing me down, bending me over the arm of the couch. It was lower than my waist so as my head hit the seat cushion, my ass was tilted up into the air. I thought of how I must look to the rest of the room, but the thought quickly left me as I felt him lift my short skirt up and expose my pantie-clad ass, along with his hand still holding a finger up into me which the whole room could now see..

His hands were both touching me, caressing me, feeling just about everything below my waist, inside and out. Then I felt his hands pulling at my panties. They uncovered my ass, and kept going. Again the thought of people seeing me crossed my mind, but at this point I didn't care. In fact, it may have been turning me on even more. I pulled my legs together to allow my panties and skirt to drop to the floor. As I stepped out of them I spread my legs further apart than they had been. Will took advantage of this to place his big, meaty paw back between my legs, rubbing me, pushing a couple fingers between my wet pussy lips, parting them while the others watched.

When he reached my clit I gasped loudly, and he continued flicking it until I came, squealing into the seat cushion that my face was buried in. It crossed my mind that this was my first orgasm in front of more than one other person, and I was proud of it. I don't know why, but I remember feeling like I had done something worthy of being proud. I think it made my orgasm stronger.

Before I was done cumming, I felt a finger pushing back into my vagina. It was now totally soaked, and stretched out by Will's thick fingers. It felt good inside me, and I pushed my hips backwards to try to get it deeper inside. I did not think of how I looked with my head down, my ass high up bent over the couch arm, and my pussy widely exposed to the room, hips swaying back and forth, but when I think of it now I start getting wet. Embarrassed, but wet.

Soon I felt another finger sliding in between my ass cheeks. This was an even bigger finger than before. Much bigger. I spread my legs wider to give it more room, only caring about my pleasure by now. With my excitement it took me a while to realize that this obscenely thick finger was instead Will's penis, which he had taken out of his pants and was now pushing in between my legs. It slid easily back and forth between my legs, my cheeks, my pussy lips. I was soaked and moaning with each stroke.

With one hand on my lower back and the other I suppose on his dick, he placed his rod at my hole. The head settled in nicely, and was soon pressing inwards. I felt it push and strain at my opening, and then finally popped inside, spearing me a couple of inches up my channel and causing a loud groan of surprise and only a bit of pain. I heard a cheer from the crowd as he broke through and I moaned for them all to hear.

Will held it there as I adjusted to it, but honestly I wanted more. I pushed my hips back and he took the hint. He began thrusting forward, working his dick deeper and deeper inside of me. I wanted the whole thing in me, however big it was. I moaned and groaned with each thrust as it pushed in and out, stretching me further than I had ever been stretched. I had never felt a dick this big. It hurt each time it worked its way deeper. I felt sore, possibly damaged as his dick just kept at it, but beyond the deep pain I felt was an even more powerful excitement. I may have even cum during this. I can't be sure, but I was beyond comprehending a lot. All I knew was that I wanted to take that big, think prick all the way inside my pussy no matter what.

Eventually Will's cock pushed and prodded all the way up my cunt, hitting bottom. He held it there for a moment while I finished adjusting to his size, and to let the pain diminish. As he held still deep inside me he must have signaled the crowd, because I heard another roar from them as if to say, "Yeah, he did it!" That's what I was thinking as well. "Yeah!"

After that short pause his hips began moving again. His cock made the long trip back out of my pussy, then back up inside to the end of the channel. It was still painful, and I still groaned with each thrust, and I still felt more pleasure than pain. After a few strokes the movements became faster. In and out, in and out, gaining speed. Also gaining momentum, his thrusts became harder. Soon he was pushing in the entire way, from beginning to end, in one hard and fast thrust. Over and over. His force pushed my face deep into the cushion where my screams were partially blocked. I was being abused, at least my pussy was, I was certain. But I was loving it. Truly loving it. A few times I felt small spasms deep inside my pussy. It was fucking wonderful.

Will was groaning now as well as he continued thrusting into me. His legs moved underneath us a little more, and his thrusts began lifting me up off my feet. I was literally being held up by his cock, impaled in my cunt. This happened several times, with me flopping around as he drove deeply into me. He put his hands on my thighs, around in front, and lifted up. My legs were now held behind him as I was floating in space, held up only by him on one end and my face and arms on the other. His cock thrust into me over and over, his hips driving it deep inside me while his hands pulled my hips back into him. My legs flailed behind him as he drove into me. My insides were turning to mush. I was nearly delirious.

He held my hips even higher as he took several thrusts as hard and as deep as he could. My head was forced deep into the cushion as his groans could be heard over mine. Finally he let loose with a barrage of cum that I swear bruised the insides of my cunt. He held still for a second each time his cum shot out, then pulled back to thrust again, ready for another load. I could feel his cock as it unleashed each spurt, and my cunt exploded in orgasm. My cunt spasmed so hard that it felt like I was crossing my legs, which was impossible as Will was in between them. It may have been hard enough to hurt his cock, since he screamed out when it did this, but I am not sure if that was really why he screamed. All I knew at this point was that we were both experiencing something amazing. Nothing that I had ever experienced before. Before I was done cumming, I blacked out.

I was probably only out a few seconds, but when I came to one cheerleader was pulling my legs together and moving them around to the front of the couch, while another had her arm around me and was helping me to sit up. My cunt still spasmed, and I threw my head back, totally surrendering to the feelings. My body was limp, useless, on fire, pins pricking me all over. I gathered my senses together very slowly.

Will was sitting on the arm of the couch beside me. He placed one arm around me and mumbled, "Good Lord!". His pants were dangling off one ankle, leaving him naked from the waist down. His cock was very large, but not stiff. It looked very red and was dripping with our juices. I looked up at him and we smiled at each other, both looking tired and drained. I laid my head on him and closed my eyes.

My eyes opened when I felt someone pushing my legs together. As I sat there I had evidently let my legs fall apart, giving the room a direct shot at my cunt. But I felt better with my legs spread as my pussy lips were thick and engorged, and I was very sore down there.

I honestly didn't care what I looked like. Hadn't everyone just seen everything I had - and more? What did it matter now? But the other girls had pulled my sweater down to cover my breasts, and laid my skirt over my lap. They held it in place as they stood me up, but didn't try to actually put it on me. As I was led out of the room, I heard someone say, "She'll be in my room when you're ready." She was speaking to Will. I realized then that this wasn't over. I was Will's for the night, and it wasn't even late yet. I was so sore, so tired, yet I felt a chill run up my spine as I realized that we may be fucking some more. It actually sounded good.

As it turned out, we did spend the night together, but we only slept. Will was as exhausted as I was. When we awoke early the next morning my pussy was nearly too sore to touch. Will was very happy with the blowjob I gave him, though I had to be a bit gentle with him as well. It also gave me a chance to examine his huge dong, which had given me so much pleasure - and pain. I was surprised that I had been able to take it, yet I was looking forward to another time when I would get a chance to have it pleasure me again. I also reflected on how exciting it had been to have all those people watching me act so depraved. It was a side of me I hadn't known before, but one that I thought might be good to try again sometime. I knew that I had a lot to look forward to.

suzie3w
suzie3w
529 Followers