Quartet: Julie Ch. 04

Story Info
The Changeling.
6.4k words
4.71
18.7k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,595 Followers

Julie Chapter 04: The Changeling

Just before seven that Monday evening, Robbie untangled himself from a now sleeping Julie and went to the kitchen to made them something to eat. He decided on soup and sandwich and set about preparing both. When he was about halfway through his preparations, a sleepy eyed but smiling Julie padded barefoot into the kitchen and wrapped her arms around him. He smiled as she hugged him tightly to her voluptuous body. He was acutely aware of the affect she was having on him but was celebrating this amazing change in their relationship.

He couldn't really understand it. She had gone through another terrifying experience that might have turned her back toward to her protective former self. Instead, it had somehow released her from those bonds and she was now seeking his support and comfort. It was too complicated for him to understand and he chose to accept it for the good fortune that it was. It had seemed like a lifetime since he had first walked into the restaurant and ordered the pie ala mode and tea. In fact, it was almost eight months from then until this special moment.

He turned to face her, leaned forward and kissed her with an intensity that had been untapped for that long interlude and she responded with a passion he did not know she possessed. Their tongues met and they were locked in exploration of each other. His hands trailed down her back and caressed her buttocks; squeezing and kneading them as he held her close to his abdomen. She must have felt his erection as she began to grind her hips into his. They briefly ended their kiss as Julie's mouth moved to his neck and he kissed the lobe of her ear and the nape of her neck.

"I want you, Robbie." she said softly. "I need you."

"I want you too Julie. I've always wanted you. I always will."

"Make love to me, Robbie."

"Julie ... I hate to ruin this moment ... but ... I'm not sure this is a good time for us to ... I mean I didn't expect ... I didn't know ... this might happen."

"It's alright, Robbie." she said softly. "I have a diaphragm. It'll be safe."

"Julie ... that's not what I mean. You've had a bad experience. Are you sure about this? Very sure? This might be a big mistake for us."

"No Robbie, I'm sure ... very sure. You are the man I want to be my first. I love you Robbie."

"Oh Julie, you can't know how good it feels to hear you say that. I love you ... you know I love you."

She took his hand and led him to her bedroom. She turned on a small lamp on her dresser and sat on the edge of her bed. Robbie sat beside her. As if in slow motion, he began to remove her top. Robbie marveled at her body. She was not one to wear tight or revealing clothing and the flawless beauty of her body was a revelation to him. He gently reached behind her and unhooked her bra. Slowly he drew the straps forward and off her. Her breasts were larger that he had imagined and they were perfectly formed with dark aureoles and nipples. His hands moved to them as he looked in her eyes. He gently caressed and cupped them in his hands as his thumbs began to trace circles around the nipples.

"You like?" she smiled.

"Yes, very much. Like you, they are very beautiful." He bent forward and took a nipple between his lips, using his tongue to stimulate and cause it to stiffen.

Julie arched her back and moaned softly as he began to excite her. Her head went back and her eyes closed as Robbie's mouth coveted first one breast and then the other. She was feeling surges of electric-like pulses move through her body. Everything was new and strange and she was thrilled by these feelings. Robbie reached for the button on her slacks and undid it, slowly pulling the zipper down. He gently pushed Julie back on the bed and pulled the waistband of her pants down. Julie arched her body to assist him and he removed the slacks and placed them over the end of the bed. She lay back on the bed gazing at him; now wearing only her white cotton underpants. Robbie leaned over and kissed her and stroked the side of her face with his fingertips.

"You are so beautiful Julie." he whispered.

"Let me see you Robbie." she answered.

He stood up and removed his shirt, pants and then socks. He stood tentatively in front of her in his jockey shorts and then, slid them slowly down over his hips and let them drop to his feet. Julie had been looking at his face and then dropped her gaze to his groin. His erection was prominent and she rolled herself across the bed and reached for his manhood. She held it gently in her hands, looking up and Robbie's face as she did. Robbie flinched at her touch. He was excited by the beauty of this young woman and he knew he must be very careful to make sure this was a special and meaningful union. He reached forward and slowly, gently began to pull her panties down and off. She helped him as she had with her slacks. She seemed relaxed and unafraid, but Robbie was sure she was nervous and he reminded himself to be patient and gentle. He wanted this to be something she would always remember with pleasure.

"I want to make love to all of you, Julie." he said quietly.

"Yes ... please... I want that too Robbie."

He bent over her and began kissing her lips and then progressing slowly down her neck, her shoulders, pausing once again at her breasts to taste and excite her nipples. The tip of his tongue made circles around her aureoles, raising little goose bumps as the cool air in the bedroom touched the warm, wet flesh. His kisses then proceeded down her abdomen to her navel where his tongue dipped into her tiny cavity and caused her to flinch slightly. He looked up at her face and her eyes were closed. Her hands had begun to stray towards her delta and the fingers of one hand were slowly swirling in the fine hair of her pubic mound. Her mouth was slightly open and Robbie could hear her irregular breaths as she reacted to these new sensations. He kissed the fingers that played above her private place and then gently pushed her thighs apart.

Julie continued to respond without alarm or resistance. She was trusting him and enjoying these moments of new sensations. He was kissing her; licking and tasting her inner thighs now and she wondered what would be next. Robbie rose up on his haunches to gaze at the beauty before him. It didn't seem possible that all this was happening; everything he had wanted to do with her from the moment they had met. He bent over and his lips touched her labia; first kissing lightly and then, as his tongue found the length of her opening, stroking upwards along its length. She flinched noticeably and he heard her sigh and felt her hips react to his touch, but she did nothing to push him away. He began a more insistent stroking of his tongue; pushing gently past her outer lips and now beginning to taste her fluids as she became more excited. Her hips were beginning to rise toward him and he felt the pressure of her hands on his head increase; pulling him in toward her. Her vocal expression was becoming more evident and now her entire body was moving in some unknown ballet. Her breasts rolled back and forth on her chest and her head moved from side to side; sometimes slowly and sometimes abruptly. Her eyes occasionally opened but she seemed not to see anything; looking only at the ceiling of the dimly lit room

Julie's mind was full of pleasurable thoughts and impulses. Her young lover was gradually bringing her to an orgasm; her first with anyone but herself. She wanted to enjoy every second of this marvelous experience and Robbie was making it easy for her. She just had to lay back and let it all happen. He would look after her; her pleasure and her safety. She felt his thumb touch her near her clitoris and then his finger below it and then she gasped as he gently pinched it and rolled the tiny area between the two digits. His tongue had left her and was replaced by his finger, softly and slowly entering her body, searching her vaginal cavity. Her hips rose involuntarily to accept his probe and she felt the onrush of her orgasm as it washed over her. It was completely different from the orgasms she could achieve for herself. It was more intense and enduring. She felt a slight dizziness and an overwhelming sense of pleasure as the moment passed.

"Are you ready, Julie?" he asked.

"Yes ... yes." was her quiet reply

Robbie rose up and took her hand and led it to his erection. She knew he wanted her to guide him into her and she held him lightly as he began to enter her. He pushed lightly at first, then more insistently as he moved further and further into her. Julie's knees rose and she spread herself wider to help him move further still inside her. She wrapped her legs around Robbie's thighs and pulled him forward and still deeper into her. As Robbie became fully enclosed by her, he stopped for a moment.

"Are you OK?"

"Oh yes ... I'm fine ... I feel very ... full."

Robbie began to rock slowly back and forth, withdrawing slightly and then pushing back in. Within a few moments, his strokes were longer and Julie began to breathe heavily and her hands clasped his hips as his rhythm continued to develop. He stopped increasing his pace and found a steady tempo that seemed to keep Julie in a state of heightened arousal and would permit him to sustain this motion for some time. He watched her face for any sign of discomfort or concern but saw only the bliss of sexual pleasure in her slight smile and her lovely gaze. Her eyes were open again and she watched him as he watched her. Now and then her eyes would close and after a moment or two would open again. He could detect only a relaxed comfort in her face. He bent his head to kiss her lightly on the lips and then her neck. The sensations for him were everything he had ever hoped for in this wondrous young woman.

Julie was drifting in an erotic trance. She could feel the exciting sensations of his manhood as it stroked in and out of her in a relentlessly smooth pace. It was the very thing that her Aunt had tried to describe to her and yet she instinctively knew no one could ever begin to articulate. She knew now what all the fuss was about; it was about this unbelievable feeling of being joined with another human in some perfect union. She was no longer frightened of it and now would seek it out over and over again whenever she could. She could now wait patiently for another orgasm in this nirvana of pleasure.

She had slipped into a comfortable, fluid state when she sensed a change in Robbie and an urgency and randomness in his movements. It was as if he was swelling inside her and he was becoming more insistent as he thrust into her. She began to realize changes in her body as well. Her responses were more acute and she could feel the onset of her orgasm. It was unlike the first and came from deep within her. It built quickly and she began to feel light headed and was aware her body was moving; her hips, her shoulders, her head. They all seemed detached from her and yet they were all interconnected. She couldn't begin to understand what was going on but she was powerless to change the inevitability of it.

Robbie knew his time was up. He had held on as long as he could, buy the intoxicating scent of her sex and firm grip of her vagina on his penis made the outcome of this liaison certain.

"I'm going to finish Julie. I can't stop it ... I can't." he gasped.

Julie was silent but rising to meet him as his actions became more intense. She was rolling toward her own finish and had surrendered to whatever would come along that path. As Robbie stiffened, grunted and exhaled in short bursts, she felt for the first time the spurt of his ejaculation inside her. First one and then another and then another. She too boiled over and erupted silently in a marvelous, bursting climax.

They lay gasping and sweating in their loose embrace; struggling to regain their breath and celebrate their mutual delight in each other. Julie had a grin as big as a clown as she panted, lying on her side facing Robbie. All her ghosts and demons had been expunged in this one incredible instant. It was her sexual epiphany. Robbie basked in her afterglow and her joy and felt immensely happy that he had fulfilled his dream with the woman he loved.

"Let's do that again." Julie said as her breathing returned closer to normal. "I'm ready ... let's do it again."

"It's not that simple, love." Robbie replied in a surprised voice. "I have to recover ... it doesn't happen right away ... usually."

"Can I help?" Julie asked, grinning at him as she reached for his shrinking penis.

"We've got lots of time ... there's no rush." he offered quietly. "Let's just enjoy ourselves for a few minutes, OK?"

Julie was silent as her eyes scanned Robbie's face. She had a look of serene pleasure as her one hand stroked his face and neck while the other gently held his manhood.

Robbie reached over and pulled Julie close to him and held her tightly against his chest. His hand slowly stroked the flawless skin on her back and buttocks; occasionally squeezing the beautifully rounded mounds as he paused there. "This is all I've ever wanted, Julie." he murmured. "I feel so lucky to have you ... to be with you."

"Hmmm ... then show me again." she pleaded in a quiet voice. "Please Robbie."

Robbie could feel the stirrings beginning again and knew he would recover soon. As her released his hold on her, he raised himself up on one elbow and smiled at this lovely vision below him. He gently pushed her onto her back with his hand on her shoulder. He began to move himself down, stopping to kiss and lick and suck her sensitive aureoles and nipples. There was a slight salt taste to them this time from the perspiration they had generated a few minutes earlier. He looked up and Julie's eyes were closed once again and faint moans came from her lips. He lingered lovingly on her breasts and then revisited her abdomen and navel. This time there was no shock when his tongue probed the little opening. Slowly he worked his way down to her lightly covered delta, nuzzling his nose among the fine hair. His hands pushed her thighs apart as her slipped between them and began his exploration of her already aroused centre.

He could see the evidence of their recent encounter; her outer lips were open and reddened and the inner was moistened. Some of his semen had leaked from the vaginal cavity onto her thighs and then onto the bed sheet. He briefly thought he might go the bathroom and bring a warmed, damp washcloth to clean her, but decided he didn't want to break the spell. She was once again heading toward that dreamland where she would celebrate this joining. He moved his head forward and his tongue began to stroke up and down her inner labia. She reacted to his first touch and then her hips reclined before they once again began small, short movements in time with the strokes of his tongue.

Robbie was not a virgin and he had tasted the combined fluids of a sexual encounter before, but somehow this was entirely different. There was a strong emotional content and the taste of his young lover was entirely different than he remembered anyone before her. He allowed his fingers to roam over her labia and upward to her clitoris. She was moving slowly to some unheard music in her head and he was in no hurry to end that song. We wanted to slow down this rush she seemed to be in. In the back of his mind a small voice was send out warning messages. This was all happening too fast. He wanted to regain control and dictate the pace of their lovemaking but Julie was becoming more insistent, more demanding. It was as if he had released a caged animal and he found himself chasing her and she was in no mood to be caught.

Julie was experiencing feelings she had never felt before. They brought her inexplicable pleasure and she wanted them to continue unabated. She grasped at Robbie and thrust herself on him; his face, his manhood, his psyche. She was insatiable and she was reckless. Her body writhed in ecstasy at his slightest touch. When his tongue penetrated her vagina she exploded in orgasmic delight. As he reentered her with his renewed erection, another overwhelming climax almost caused her to lose consciousness. As he began to thrust into her more forcefully this time, she slapped her hands on his butt and gripped him with all her might; riding his driving motion in a maniacal trip to her next orgasm. Only Robbie's own climax and noisy gratification brought the wild episode to its conclusion.

Robbie lay on his back, panting and soaked in sweat. He had experienced nothing like this ever before and he was both sated and bewildered. This was not what he had expected and his concerns for her inexperience and his determination to be gentle were thrown to the wind as she had totally dominated the moment. She was a different person and once again, the voice in the back of his consciousness was warning him. He turned his head to look at his lovely partner and she too was lying on her back, her eyes wide open, staring at the ceiling and panting just as heavily as he was. Her beautiful body was also bathed in perspiration. A minute or so later, her head turned toward him and she was smiling and almost giggling as she reached for him.

"Oh ... that was sooooo good. I want more and more and more. Please give me more Robbie." She was still panting and one hand was covering her pubic mound and moving slowly back and forth.

"I'm sorry, Julie. I don't think I can for a while. You've pumped me dry." he laughed between breaths.

Julie reached over and took his hand and moved it to her reddened and wet slit. She tried to push his hand into her as her knees rose and her thighs spread apart to welcome his intrusion. Her hips began to move as if to draw him into her. He felt compelled to help her and he sank two fingers into her and searched the top of her vaginal cavity for her 'G spot'. Julie responded almost immediately and her hips pushed upward against his hand and her hands gripped his wrist and tried to push him more forcefully into her.

"Julie!" he whispered forcefully. "Calm down! Relax. Just let it happen."

Julie paid no attention to him and continued her vice-like grip on his wrist; aggressively masturbating using his hand. Robbie allowed her to control the action and shortly she climaxed with an arched back and rapid, groaning release of her breath. At last, she fell back on the bed, seemingly sated.

"Julie, are you alright?" he asked, concerned about her uncontrolled behavior.

"Yes, yes ... I'm fine. I'm lovely. I never knew it could be this good. I never knew. I want to do this every day, all day long." she gasped.

Robbie laughed quietly. "I don't think that I could keep up with that pace, love."

"I'll just have to get some guys who can keep up then." she giggled. "You know of any volunteers."

"No! I don't" Robbie said without humour. "Julie, this is all new to you. Don't be in such a rush. It isn't a contest to see who can last the longest. It's supposed to be about love and affection." Robbie had a frown and a concerned look on his face. The voice in his head was getting louder.

"Oh don't be such a stick-in-the-mud Robbie. I really like this sex stuff and you're really good at it. I want lots and lots of it."

Robbie sank his head into his pillow and tried to regain control of this situation. It wasn't anything he had expected and he had no idea how to get it back to something resembling normal. He pushed himself up and began to gather his clothes and get dressed. Julie looked at him in alarm.

"Robbie, what are you doing? You're not leaving are you?" She had changed from the coquette to the fearful in a matter of a few seconds. "Robbie! You promised you'd stay with me. You promised!"

"I'm not sure that's a good idea, Julie." he said, looking over his shoulder at her. "You're not yourself right now and I'm worried I've made a mistake. I was worried it might not be right and it looks like I was right." he said seriously.

coaster2
coaster2
2,595 Followers
12