Queen & Prince Together Forever #6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait," said the king. "After you tell him of my business opportunity that I have for him, tell him that I want his daughter to work behind my castle walls selling his wares," said the king looking from his aide to stare at the shopkeeper's daughter. "Yes. That's good. Tell him that. Now go," said the king to his aide.

"Yes Sire," said his aide.

"Wait," he said looking at her before looking down his nose and from his horse at his aide.

"Sire?

"Find out her name," said the king whispering while looking at her as if he had never seen a woman as beautiful and, in the way he was looking at her, undoubtedly, he never had. "I must know her name so that I may dream of her tonight," he said softly to his aide while staring at her. "Good God man, find out her name. Do not return to me unless you know her name and..."

"Yes Sire?"

"Ask him if she's married," said the king.

"Yes Sire," said his aide with hat in hand while bowing.

"Wait," said the king tossing him a small bag of gold coins. "A small token of my appreciation for him to consider my business opportunity with much more to come than that. Tell him that, with much more to come after that. After you tell him of the business opportunity that I have for him and after you disclose that I'd like for his daughter to sell her wares within the confines of my castle walls, tell him to deliver her to me tomorrow. For the safety of their travels, tell him that I'll send some of my men to accompany him through the countryside to my castle."

"Yes Sire," said his aid finally disappearing inside the shop.

* * * * *

Bigger than life, at 6'2" tall that was made even taller with his boots and his crown, when roaming the halls of his castle. Pushing 135 kilos pounds of firm, muscled pounds, the king was a big man with a kingly stature. When wearing his furs over his broad shoulders, he appeared even bigger.

For reasons of security, the king didn't climbed down from his horse. Instead he sat there looking royally regal with his tanned, dirt grimed, bearded face and with him all sweaty and smelly from a long day's ride. His long grey/black hair blew in the breeze as if he was a Viking model shooting a Capital One commercial. His men took care where they stepped and where they walked as the streets were littered with horseshit, trash, garbage, and raw sewage. Especially on a warm spring day and much worse in the summer, there was a stench in the air that couldn't be healthy as much as it couldn't be described.

As if they were Secret Service agents from the Middle Ages guarding the President of the United States, his men surrounded his horse with their pikes at the ready and their swords drawn. Flanking him in all directions, they pushed the curious crowd back. Seeing her standing there so beautiful, so young, and so innocent, he didn't like that his already claimed woman was a dirty peasant standing in the street with all of the other commoners. So help him God, if any man so much as looks at her, before he could profess his love for her, he'd strike him down with a fatal blow of his sword. Yet, with no one looking at him or at her, as if she was already protected from evil by evil, everyone still bowed down to him but for her. For reasons unbeknown to him and possibly to her, in the way she made eye contact with him, she seemed confidently assured that there'd be no harm coming to her from him or from any of his men.

He had a talent for seeing things in people that others missed. Able to tell a liar and a thief from an honest man with just a look, he liked what he saw in her. She pleased his senses. He wondered what her voice sounded like. He couldn't wait to speak with her in private. She wondered what she looked like without her clothes.

Already, in the way she defied him by not bowing down to him and without her even knowing that she was disrespecting him, she was displaying her naturally endowed and inherently bestowed, queenly attributes. Even when on the battlefield and in the middle of battle with his enemies, he could always see the diamond in the rough. Able to tell a coward from a warrior, he was good at reading people and no doubt the reason why he's been able to survive this long in his position of power. With spies all around him, he could feel his assassins coming before they even entered the room.

"Seize them and take them to the dungeon." Always at the ready and always on edge, he's surprised more than one assassin in that way.

Even with her dirty face and greasy hair, her delicate features commanded his stare and he was taken by her beauty. If she looked this good now when she was dirty, he could only imagine what she'd look like all bathed, perfumed, dressed, and groomed. His maidens and Ladies would clean her up and make her look more than presentable before delivering her to his bed. There, with him tasting her milk before buying the cow, he'd find out if she was good enough in bed to be his queen. Then, early the next day in the morning light, he'd have his wizard examine her to tell him if she'd give him a son and an heir to his throne.

Just as some men may be turned off because she's a peasant, she may be turned off by his naturally normal, abrupt disposition, his sometimes vile manners, his oftentimes discourteous and impatient personality, and/or by his smell. Fearing that he'd catch a chill and die of pneumonia instead of from a blade of a sword, with the castle being so damp and so cold, he couldn't remember when he had a bath last. Routinely sleeping in his clothes to keep warm, he couldn't remember when he changed his clothes to wash them. With more important things for the king to do around the castle than wasting his time and energy taking a bath, the only time he removed his clothes was for sweaty, smelly sex.

"Her name is Emma, Sire," said his aide emerging from the shopkeeper's place of business and jogging to the king.

"Emma. I like that. That's a good name for my wife. That's a splendid name for my queen. Queen Emma," he said listening to the ring of it. "I don't know anyone by the name of Emma," he said looking down at his aide again as if ready to take his head if he gave him the wrong answer.

"It is a good name Sire," said his aide.

"I don't need for you to tell me that Emma is a good name. I already know that it is. I said that it was. What I need for you to tell me is if it's arranged?"

"Arranged sire?"

"The shopkeeper and his daughter coming to my castle you idiot. Is it arranged? Tell me it's arranged," said the king pointing his gloved finger at him and not giving his aide time enough to answer.

The king looked from his aide to look at Emma again before looking back at his aide with impatience. King William gave his aide another look, a disconcerting stare that made his aide know that any answer but yes would not be acceptable.

"Yes Sire. It's all arranged. They'll come to your castle tomorrow," said his aide.

Not something he routinely did with anyone, William smiled at his aide.

"Good, well done. That's very good," said the king sitting higher in his horse to look more kingly. "Here," said the King while removing his large, gold ring emblemized with his coat of arms. "Give this to Emma for her protection and tell her to wear it and to flash it to anyone who bothers her along their way to the castle."

"Yes Sire," said his aide accepting the ring from him with gloved hand and walking to Emma to give it to her.

Emma accepted the ring from his aide and smiled up at the king. When the ring didn't fit any of her fingers, she hung it on a cord from around her neck. She fondled the ring with her dirty fingers in the way he imagined her fondling his cock with her clean fingers later tonight.

The shopkeeper came out of his shop to see the king and to bow his head in respect with all of the others.

To be continued...

12