Queen Charming Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,755 Followers

Her father's rule was most evident at this very moment, as she sat at her wedding feast beside her new husband -- the scrawny, meek and bookish Manfred Firestone, lord of the eastern part of the realm and liege to one of the largest armies in the kingdom.

Brianna's father had insisted on her marriage to the timid, middle aged nobleman, to ensure that the old man's powerful family remained her ally. It seemed that at the moment allies were somewhat thin on the ground.

Brianna's bitter machinations were interrupted by her brand new husband patting her hand, she turned and Manfred gave her a sickly weak smile, before his gaze unsubtly dropped to her expansive cleavage and the older man licked his thin lips.

The Queen gave a sigh, she supposed she should count her blessings. Manfred was clearly not a boorish hulk as her previous husband had been. He was weak and easily controlled and although they were now married it was her that was the Queen, as her consort he had no real power himself. Their marriage was purely to unite their families and nothing more.

Duke Khalan had spent most of the wedding feast moving around the room, speaking with various noblemen and ensuring they still had support. He spoke briefly with a Baron from one of the Northern provinces and then moved over to stand behind Brianna, leaning close to whisper into her ear as she took a long swallow of wine.

"Make sure you get with child quickly daughter," he hissed into her ear. "I want this marriage sealed as soon as possible. We need the support of the Firestone's."

Brianna's heart sank, having Manfred's slimy hands crawling over her was the last thing she wanted.

"Yes father," she murmured in reply, trying to conceal her grimace.

The rest of the wedding feast went by in a blur. Brianna's pathetic worm of a husband made a brief toast, as did her father. Then, before she knew it, Brianna was standing alone in her bedchamber with her new husband. The moment she had been dreading.

"You look very beautiful," murmured Manfred, breaking the uncomfortable silence. He looked very nervous and Brianna doubted that he had ever been with a woman despite the fact he was almost twenty years older than her.

The Queen sighed. "Well, it is our wedding night so I expect we'd best get on with things," she announced in a matter of fact tone. She was used to her former husband having his way with her body, so she knew that she could endure whatever Manfred wanted of her.

"G...get on with things?" Manfred stammered.

Brianna rolled her eyes, it was clear that he was not going to take the initiative here, which was quite unlike her dead king.

"Yes. I do assume you want to fuck?"

Manfred's eyes were wide. "Ah... you are very beautiful Queen Brianna, truly you are the Flower of Rhoyne."

Brianna remembered the way Manfred had been ogling her cleavage all evening throughout the feast, it seemed as good a place to start as any. She reached up and started to unlace the bodice of her wedding dress. "Do you like my breasts?" she asked, faking a seductive smile in an effort to bring her shy husband to life.

Manfred swallowed as she stepped closer, the front of her bodice falling open and giving him a perfect view of her ample breasts, and impressive cleavage, her nipples barely hidden. "You have beautiful bosoms," he managed to squeak.

Brianna was almost ready to give up on the timid little man, but she remembered her fathers words, it was essential that she consummate this marriage tonight. She reached out and grabbed Manfred's right hand and lifted it to her chest. The middle aged nobleman gave a small peep of excitement as she guided his hand inside the front of her dress and pressed it against her bare breast.

"Oh my," he breathed, his voice quivering with fear and excitement as he felt the hard jut of Brianna's stiff nipple against his palm. Emboldened by his new wife's encouragement he gave her large breast a gentle squeeze, marvelling at the firmness of the ample orb and the sheer size of it. Brianna had been correct in her estimation; Baron Manfred was doubtless still a virgin.

The nobleman gave a moan of appreciation as he gave Brianna's big jug another squeeze, a little harder now as he seemed to realize she was not about to slap him for groping her. His hand slid across to her left breast which he also cupped and squeezed, as if testing how it compared to the right one.

Encouraged by the small signs of interest from Manfred, as he felt her breasts, she reached out and cupped his crotch, feeling a definite hardness there.

"So I see you do like me after all?" she murmured as she rubbed his stiffness through his pants. He didn't feel all that big, but at least he was hard.

"You're beautiful!" murmured Manfred as he pinched one of the Queen's nipples.

"Let's get undressed and fuck then," she said, eager to get things over with. This certainly seemed like a lot more effort than putting up with old King Thomas's rutting had been.

Manfred reluctantly let go of Brianna's boobs and hurriedly started to strip out of his clothes as she did the same. His body was scrawny and pale, just as Brianna had suspected and his almost concave chest had a thin layer of grey hair all over it. Between his skinny legs, Manfred's cock was quite small, but it was currently stiff and pointed straight out towards his beautiful bride.

Brianna lay back on the bed and beckoned her husband over to her, her sleek, well toned thighs parted and ready for him.

The thin nobleman climbed onto the bed, his hands shaking with nervousness as he moved between Brianna's parted legs, his bony hips digging into her inner thighs. He gave one of her big tits a quick squeeze and then wiggled his hips, trying to slide his cock into his sexy new wife.

"Is it in?" Brianna felt nothing as Manfred squirmed on top of her and she briefly wondered if it was just that he had a tiny dick.

"Not yet," he replied, reached down between their bodies and fumbling around with his prick.

Brianna sighed impatiently and pushed away his hand, reaching down between his legs to guide his cock into her. To her surprise his previously erect penis now felt soft and rubbery in her hand.

"It's gone soft," she said in surprise with a frown of annoyance. The beautiful Queen had never had a cock go soft on her before, but then again, she'd never slept with an old man like Manfred. She started to stroke the limp organ in her soft hand in an attempt to bring it back to life.

"Sorry," mumbled Manfred uneasily as he awkwardly lay on top of her and she rubbed away at his flaccid member.

"Suck on my tits," suggested Brianna, using her other hand to pull his face down into her bosom as she remembered how her big breasts had previously turned on the weedy nobleman.

Manfred enthusiastically did as he was told, slurping one of Brianna's hard nipples between his lips and sucking eagerly. He moaned and pressed his face into her big tits, flicking at her nipple with his tongue.

"It's not working," Brianna announced after a few minutes of fumbling at his cock and him dribbling and drooling all over her tits. "Roll over."

Manfred climbed off her and lay back on the bed as she took the initiative. Even the mere thought of sucking on her pathetic new husband's cock made Brianna's skin crawl, but she was desperate to get him hard and it was the only trick that came to mind. She actually yearned for her former husband's rapid fire fucking at this point, Manfred was proving to be a lot of work, and dirty work at that.

"Oh my!" gasped Manfred as he watched Brianna bend down over his lap and felt her warm breath on his crotch. Was the stunningly beautiful Queen really going to put his penis in her pretty mouth?

Queen Brianna grimaced as she got up close and personal with the scrawny nobleman's groin. His small cock was completely soft and flaccid, lying lifelessly on his thigh, the tip glistening with a drop of precum, no doubt from his previously aroused state.

Brianna gingerly reached out and took hold of his soft penis with one hand, holding it between her thumb and forefinger. In it's unaroused state his dick looked even smaller than she'd first thought, barely a couple of inches. She used the thumb of her other hand to wipe away the sticky precum from the tip of his cock. The Queen took a deep breath and then leant down, reluctantly opening her lips and putting her hot mouth down over his cock.

"Oh!" gasped Manfred with a short, sharp whimper as his cock was suddenly bathed in the wet warmth of Brianna's mouth. The feeling was amazing, even better than the joy of touching her big tits. His cock immediately began to stir as her tongue rubbed against him, and the sight of her beautiful face, stuffed with his cock was absolutely mind boggling.

Brianna gave a moan of encouragement and began to suck on Manfred's cock, heartened as she felt him slowly start to thicken and grow in her mouth. She bobbed her head over his lap, using her lips to pull and stroke on his cock as her tongue swiped all over the short length of him.

"Oh!" gasped Manfred again, his hips lurching up off the bed, yearning to meet the bobs of Brianna's mouth over his cock. He was now close to hard again and Brianna increased the pace of her sucking. Due to the small size of his penis she easily took the full length of him into her mouth, each time her lips moved down his shaft they pressed right against the very base of his cock, her nose burying in his pubic hair.

"Ahhh!" Brianna was taken by surprise as Manfred abruptly cried out. His body jolted on the bed and his cock started shooting into her surprised mouth, thick ropes of sticky cum spurting across her tongue.

Brianna snatched her head back, coughing and spluttering at the surprise mouthful of cum.

"Oh!" groaned Manfred as another spurt of cum launched from his twitching cock and splashed into the Queen's surprised face.

It took all of Brianna's considerable will and self control to suppress her anger as she sat back, using the sheet of their bed to wipe Manfred's stick load from her face. She leant over the edge of the bed and spat, trying to get the horrible taste of his sperm from her mouth. It seemed her blowjob had been perhaps a tad too effective at restoring her husband's arousal. Cum on her face wasn't exactly going to get her pregnant.

"Sorry," mumbled Manfred, although the blissful expression on his face suggested he wasn't particularly remorseful. "Do you want to try again?"

Brianna scowled down at Manfred's cock, which was once again flaccid and lifeless and now sticky with cum and her saliva. Her whole body was immediately nauseated at the thought of putting him back into her mouth and trying to once again suck him to life.

The buxom Queen gave a sigh, "We'll try again tomorrow."

***

The following night however, Queen Brianna found she had other duties to attend to first.

"I'm so glad you finally called for me," murmured Bishop Davidian as he entered Queen Brianna's room, pulling shut the door behind him.

The Queen was seated in front of a mirror, brushing her long blonde hair, dressed in a silken nightgown.

"We did have an agreement," admitted the Queen. "I trust Tessa was suitably compliant."

Davidian gave a lecherous grin as he fondly remembered the thorough buggering he'd given the pretty young redhead. He stepped up behind the Queen. "She was an adequate distraction, but not what I was promised."

Brianna tried to repress a shiver of revulsion as the Bishop placed his hands on her shoulders. The middle finger on his left hand was adorned with the oversized golden ring of his office.

Davidian licked his lips as he looked down at the beautiful Queen. The liberal swells of her breasts were framed by the low cut neckline of her nightdress and the priest had a wonderful view down into her deep cleavage.

"So you have the information I requested?" asked Brianna stiffly as she felt Bishop Davidian's hand slide down from her shoulder.

"Yes, the king did not die of natural causes, he was poisoned," Davidian gave a low murmur of appreciation as his hand closed over Queen Brianna's full right breast, cupping the ample globe through her gown.

"Exquisite," said Davidian as he squeezed Brianna's breast. His groping hand slid over to her left breast, which he also grasped firmly, enjoying the way the large round melon overflowed his palm. "The poison was an unusual one, known as Angeldust Root."

"Why did your Inquisition announce he died of natural causes then?" asked the Queen in confusion, momentarily ignoring the Bishops rough handling of her tits as he squeezed and mauled her through her gown.

"It was at the request of your father," replied Davidian. "I thought you knew that."

"Oh, of course," agreed Brianna, trying to hold back the anger that was rapidly growing inside her. "My maid said you took her in a most unnatural way," she said, her voice sounding slightly unnerved. "I trust you do not have the same intentions for your Queen?"

Davidian slipped his hand down inside the neckline of Brianna's nightdress so that he could caress her bare breasts. "I will be satisfied by just seeing your royal lips wrapped around my holy sceptre," he replied as he pinched the Queen's nipple.

"Very well," agreed Brianna with some relief.

Bishop Davidian grinned and let go of the Queen's big breasts. He moved around to stand in front of the gorgeous blonde, between her chair and mirror, in her seated position her face was right at his crotch level, the perfect height for what he had in mind.

"I have dreamt of this moment since we first made our bargain," Davidian said as he pulled up his ceremonial robe. His cock was erect and poking out towards Brianna's regal face. "Why don't you give my little choir boy a kiss your highness?"

"Of course your holiness." Brianna leant forward and pressed her full lips against the head of Davidian's cock, tenderly kissing the trembling tip of his manhood.

The Bishop gave a moan of pleasure as her soft lips touched him, his cock lurching in anticipation. He could feel her warm breath on his dick and he couldn't wait to see her beautiful face impaled on the end of his penis.

"Suck it," he ordered anxiously when Brianna didn't do anything following the teasing kiss.

Brianna grinned playfully up at him and then obligingly parted her lips and formed a perfect oval with her mouth.

Davidian was about to thrust into that inviting orifice when there was a sudden loud knocking on the door.

"Are you in there Brianna?" it was frail the voice of Manfred Firestone, the Queen's husband.

Bishop Davidian cursed as he dropped his heavy robe back down, covering his now painfully erect penis. It seemed that his reward would have to wait for another day.

The Queen's Consort Manfred entered, and was quite surprised to see Bishop Davidian. "Oh, your holiness!" squeaked Manfred anxiously. "I did not realise you were with the Queen."

"Never mind," replied Davidian somewhat brusquely, trying to conceal his disappoint and frustration.

"The Bishop was advising me on spiritual matters regarding my late husband," explained Brianna. "He was just leaving."

"Yes," agreed Davidian reluctantly. He cleared his throat, "I was just leaving."

With that he strode irately from the room, leaving Manfred alone with his new wife.

After the disastrous blowjob on the first night of their marriage, Brianna had avoided Manfred all day and didn't catch his eye once. There were a few minutes of uncomfortable silence before the introverted old nobleman finally spoke.

"I just need to use the chamber pot," he stammered, quickly heading across the room.

While Manfred took a quick piss in the chamber pot, Brianna quickly got up and slipped into bed, hoping to avoid any chance of a repeat performance of the previous nights clumsy oral encounter. Before she had a chance to fake sleep however, Manfred and returned and moved around to her stand by her side of the bed.

"You know that th...thing..." stammered Manfred, obviously nervous. "That thing you did."

"What are you talking about?" demanded Brianna with irritation.

"That thing you did on our wedding night. With your mouth?"

Brianna made a face at the memory. "A blowjob. What about it?"

"C...can we do that again?"

Brianna froze. Sucking Manfred's cock again was the last thing she wanted to do. However she had to ensure their marriage lasted, her own secure position on the throne depended on it.

"Fine," she agreed brusquely.

Manfred grinned widely at her compliance and he immediately dropped his trousers, his soft penis dangling between his skinny thighs right in front of Brianna's face.

Brianna grudgingly reached out and took hold of Manfred's flaccid cock in her soft hand. She could hardly believe she was doing this. Here she was, Queen of the realm, the most powerful woman in all of the land, and she was obliged to suck this pathetic little man's soft penis.

The Queen gave a sigh of defeat as she lifted Manfred's tiny little dick to her lips and slipped her mouth down over him. Manfred stood at the edge of the bed, grinning like an idiot as she started to suck noisily on his limp penis, bathing him in her warm saliva as she bobbed her head over his groin.

"You're so beautiful," Manfred breathed as his sexy wife reluctantly gave him head and his small cock began to stiffen and grow between her talented lips. He reached down and slipped his hand down the front of her nightdress, grabbing one of her large breasts and giving it a squeeze as she sucked him.

"This is wonderful," he added, his hips rocking slightly as he fed her his dick. He was now hard but she still effortlessly took his whole penis into her hot mouth. Manfred squeezed harder on Brianna's large breast, kneading the delightfully big orb as he began to actually thrust with his hips, pushing his cock harder into her mouth with his other hand resting on the back of Brianna's head to guide her movements.

Brianna let him fuck her mouth for about five minutes, the hand on her breast become rougher and rougher as he got more and more turned on.

Manfred suddenly stopped his movements, letting his hard cock pop out of the Queen's sexy mouth. "I think I'm ready to fuck," he told her as he climbed into bed on top of her.

Brianna pulled up the hem of her nightdress as her scrawny husband clambered on top of her, his knee painfully bumping into her thigh as he squirmed on top of her.

"Stick it in me then," whispered Brianna, trying to urge him on. Her father would be pleased at least.

Suddenly Manfred stopped moving on top of her. "Sorry," said, his voice filled with disappointment.

"Shit!" swore Brianna in disgust. What was wrong with him?

"I'm sorry," repeated Manfred as he straightened up, still kneeling between her sexy thighs.

Brianna sighed in frustration.

"Can I stick it back in your mouth?" he asked hopefully. He wiggled his soft dick with one hand.

"Fine," agreed Brianna in a mix of disgust and defeat.

***

The first thing the next morning, Brianna immediately confronted her father.

"Poison!?" she yelled angrily as she stormed into his room. She froze as she took in the sight that greeted her.

Duke Khalan, her father, was kneeling on his bed completely naked. Kneeling in front of him, getting vigorously rogered by the older nobleman, was a pretty young maid, blonde with big tits. The maid was of similar age and build to Brianna herself.

"Brianna?" replied Khalan mildly in surprise, stopping his thrusting against the maid's naked bottom. The girl's heavy tits swung beneath her curvy body.

"Ah..." Brianna stammered, the wind somewhat removed from her sails. "Can we, er... speak for a moment."

"Of course my dear," agreed Duke Khalan. He slapped the maid across the flank. "Leave us."

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,755 Followers