Queen of Paradise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Questions?" was next from Maria.

"What about a lighter and money?" Michelle asked with such innocence.

"Oh honey, girls never carry money. Girls like us, I guarantee you men will be tripping over themselves to buy us drinks. The same goes for cigarettes, just put one in your mouth and see how many men jump with a light," Maria explained like an old pro of the bar scene.

"Now let's go. We don't want to be the last girls there," Maria said as she grabbed her husband's arm and led him out of the suite. Alone in the elevator, Maria turned to her husband and said: "God Michelle, you don't know how much it turns me on to have you as my girlfriend as well as my husband tonight."

Michelle smiled. "Whatever happens with the contest tonight I want you to know that we are going out afterward together, I'll introduce you as my cousin from California," Maria stated.

"Cousin?" Michelle repeated.

"Cousin, girlfriend, college roommate it doesn't matter. We are going out as two women who are going to paint the town red," she said forcefully.

The doors opened into the lobby and to all looking on two beautiful women stepped off the elevator. Heads immediately turned. Men assumed it was two lesbians getting off the elevator. Women looked on in envy. Whatever the sex everyone stared and wanted them. "See how they stare baby doll," Maria whispered.

They had a few minutes before registration open for the Queen of Paradise competition so Maria led her husband into the bar and the two girls took seats at the bar. A tall short haired blond bartender came to them, introduced himself as Ron and asked: "what can I get you, ladies, this evening?"

Maria smiled and before her husband could say anything she responded: "I'll have a vodka martini up."

"Kettle one?" Ron asked.

"Is there any other?" Maria replied.

"And you miss?" Ron asked as he turned toward Michelle.

Maria interrupted the two: "what would you recommend for my husband here." as she turned toward Michelle.

"Your husband? I see. Well, I would recommend either the 'red headed slut' or the 'blow job'," the bartender stated.

Michelle was thrown off guard by the bartender's drink suggestions. But before he could say anything his wife interjected: "well, for now, I think he needs a break from shots of blow jobs; the red-headed slut sounds interesting, she'll go with that."

The bartender gave Maria a wink and a nod and disappeared to get the drinks. "Are you ready Michelle," Maria asked quietly.

"Ready for what?" Michelle responded.

"Slowly open your purse, take out a cigarette, and slowly bring it to your lips," she instructed.

Her husband did as directed and within a few seconds a man appeared behind him and offered his hand with a lighter in it. Michelle thought to himself, like wow, just like his wife had told him upstairs. Bartender Ron returned with Maria and Michelle's drinks and the man who lit Michelle's cigarette motioned to the bartender to put the drinks on his tab.

Michelle was in awe. His wife certainly knew the bar scene. The man introduced himself. Maria introduced herself and then introduced Michelle as her husband Michael. The man looked confused. If they were lesbians Maria would have introduced her as her partner. After a few moments, it dawned on the benefactor that the girl whose cigarette he lit wasn't a girl at all.

"Come have a seat with me," Michelle said. He was now playing the game with his wife. Michelle put out her hand and gestured to a seat next to her. She patted the seat bottom. "Come on handsome sit with me."

"I'd love to but I have to make a phone call," was his instant reply and the man turned and quickly left the two women at the bar.

Maria and Michelle broke out in laughter after the man left. "Did you see the look on his face when he realized you were a male?" Maria laughed.

"And how about when I wanted him to sit down? Did you notice how I pursed my lips? Gave him that 'I've got a cock for you' look?" her husband chimed in.

"Oh Michelle, this is so much fun isn't it?" Maria exclaimed.

"It is and no matter what happens with the pageant we are going to be sisters tonight and have a blast," Michelle said with enthusiasm.

Maria lifted her drink in a toast: "Fuck e'm all."

Michelle followed in suit: "Fuck e'm all."