Quest to See his Hot Teacher Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie had to admire the woman. She was in her sixties and it was evident that she took care of herself and did what she could to look good. The nails on her hands and feet were manicured and painted with polish. Connie suspected the woman's hair would be as gray as her husband's if she didn't color it. She dyed the hair on her head as well as the hair between her legs a rich, golden blond color.

These average people did have extraordinary features. Delores had a humongous pair of hangers. Her tits were massive. They also were droopy. Her breasts started in the usual place but sagged so severely that her downward facing nipples reached to her belly button. They were also 100% natural.

Bernie's distinguishing feature was his dick. He had a cock that made even straight men stop and stare. It was flaccid at the moment and it was as long and thick as Ted and Paul were when fully erect. Connie and Ted stared at it and wondered, "How big does that thing get?"

Lunch was a casual affair. Paul cooked hamburgers on the grill. Marie served a dill pickle pasta dish she'd made. After lunch, they ate the store-bought chocolate chip cookies that Delores had brought.

Ted and Connie were unnerved knowing what was supposed to happen after the meal. Delores caught Ted staring at her giant breasts. Her heavy hangers were huge, nearly as thick as his head.

Bernie caught Connie stealing glances at his cock. She wondered, "Ted and Paul stretch me and filled me completely. How can I handle anything bigger?"

Bernie and Delores were used to the stares. It is what happens when you have body parts that are in the 99th percentile.

"That was a lovely lunch," Delores said. "I am a fan of any dish with dill in it."

"Thank you," Marie said. "Shall go outside? Paul was put blankets, pillows, and recliners under the old oak tree. Its branches will provide much-needed shade on this sunny, hot day."

Everyone rose from the table. Paul chuckled and said, "Bernie, don't worry. You'll find a large bottle of Jack Daniel's out there."

"Excellent," Bernie said.

"I know it's your favorite. For those of you not a fan of kosher whiskey, fear not, you will find a fully stocked bar."

The group went outside. Drinks were made, handed out, and sipped. The conversation was light. After everyone was comfortable, Marie said, "Bernie. Delores. Paul and I have been singing your praises. Our young friends are curious to experience sex on the next level.

"Paul and I have had a delightful time with Connie and Ted. We've told them about the wonderful Sundays we've spent with you. I can't think of another couple who could better educate them on the joys of sex. Are you game?"

"Certainly," Delores said. "Ted, I liked you the first time I saw you. You were at the pool and had an erection. I always appreciate a man who stands at attention."

Bernie smiled at Connie and said, "It would be a pleasure to be with you. I know I'm an old man and not particularly attractive. I do have a big hammer and I know how to swing it. May I suggest, you start the afternoon with Paul and Marie and when you are very wet I will fill you as very few men can?"

Connie nodded. Paul and Marie came to Connie. They reclined on a blanket in the grass. The three of them took turns kissing.

Delores crooked her finger and signaled for Ted to come to her. She was sitting on a plastic chair in the shade. He walked over slowly. His state of mind was evident by his small, flaccid dick and the troubled look he had on his face.

Delores didn't take it personally. She knew she wasn't as young, pretty, and desirable as Connie and Marie. She reached out and gently fondled his equipment.

She said, "Have you ever seen tits as big as mine?"

"No, ma'am."

She laughed and said, "Cut the ma'am crap. We are going to be way too intimate for such formal language. Call me Delores. Relax. We're going to have some fun. Today is all about fun."

She got up and said, "Have a seat." Ted sat. She sat on his lap facing away from him. She grabbed his hands and put them on her zeppelin-like boobs.

"Wow!" Ted exclaimed.

She laughed gently and said, "They feel pretty good, don't they? They're big, soft, and don't feel old do they?"

She turned her head and glanced at his face. It was red. She said, "There's no need to be embarrassed. I am old. These huge boobs are old, but they are still fun to play with. Go ahead. We both will enjoy it."

Play with them he did. He hefted and caressed them. He made them bounce, shake, and quiver. They moved like no flesh he'd felt before. It was like a combination of a Slinky and Play-Doh.

Her breasts were huge, soft, heavy, spongy, supple, and they had large, erect nipples. He went to town. "These are great. I'm not being too rough, am I?" he asked.

"No, but thanks for asking. That shows good manners."

She slid off the chair, turned, and knelt on the grass in front of him. His dick was still soft. He's enjoyed playing with her fabulous breasts, but for him, they had been funbags. They had no sexual connotations.

She was ready to show him she was a sexual animal. She leaned forward and took his whole package into her mouth, balls and all.

"Wow!" Ted cried out.

Bernie watched his wife suck Ted's genitals. He smiled knowing how much she enjoyed being with young men. Then his eyes went to the threesome on the blanket. He saw Marie eating the redhead's pussy while Paul sucked one firm young teat and groped the other.

His smile became broader. He said to himself, "I am going to enjoy fucking Connie. She's so young, so fresh. She'll be so tight." He sat back in his chair, took a sip of whiskey, and waited.

"Oh, God! Oh!" Ted cried out taken aback by the old woman's action.

She'd surprised him by taking everything, the twig and berries, into her mouth. Next, he was astonished that his body responded to the old woman. He was getting an erection.

She had to release his testicles as his dick grew. She sucked his cock and did things with her mouth, lips, and tongue that no woman had done to him before.

A minute later, he groaned, "Oh. Ohhh!"

He came and gushed into her mouth. She sucked and swallowed his load. Ted was red-faced from his orgasm and also because he'd cum so quickly. He said, "Sorry I came so soon and sorry I didn't warn you I was climaxing."

Delores smiled, licked his cum off her lips, and said, "No problem, sport."

Bernie laughed gently and said, "Young man, don't be embarrassed. No man can last long when Delores goes to town on them."

Bernie was near the bar. He got up and poured a shot of whiskey into two glasses. He brought them to his wife and Ted and handed them a glass. Delores swished the alcohol around her mouth to cleanse her palette and then swallowed it.

Bernie said, "Drink up, boy. You've a long day ahead of you."

Ted downed the shot and felt the liquid burn as it went down his throat.

On the other blanket, Paul and Marie had changed places. They were taking it slow with Connie. They wanted her totally relaxed and thoroughly wet before they passed her off to Thor and his hammer.

The young redhead lay with her eyes closed and enjoyed the warm, pleasurable sensations her friends' efforts engendered. Her body was simmering.

Delores stood in front of Ted. His eyes strayed from her big, brown eyes to her big, brown nipples. They were at the end of her pendulous tits and faced the ground. He stared in awe at her massive mammaries.

She said, "Touch my tits. Suck my nipples. I know you want to. All men and lots of women want to. That is why I'm here."

Ted scooped up a breast, hefted it, and said, "It's so big. So heavy."

She chuckled. She had been hearing that for decades. The phrase never got old because of the honest enthusiasm of people singing her boobs' praises.

He brought her large nipple to his mouth. He latched on and sucked. She said, "Since my name is Delores, it was only natural that my friends called me Dee. The summer I turned sixteen, my breasts came in big time and my nickname became DD."

As Ted listened, he sucked and played with both of her breasts. She put her hands under her tits, lifted them up, and said, "Other the years and with my pregnancies, they have gotten bigger. Bernie has given me a new nickname. He calls me GiGi."

Her husband had been watching his wife and Ted and listening. He chuckled and said, "You are my darling wife, Delores. Your tits are GG."

Delores gave her husband a smile. She ran her fingers through Ted's blond hair and said, "When you get hard, I'll let you fuck my big titties."

Connie moaned loudly, "Oh. Oh. Oh!" Marie was sucking on her clit and had two fingers in the young woman's ass. She redoubled her efforts and made the eighteen-year-old cum.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! OHHHH!"

Her head and torso lifted off the ground. Her body spasmed as she came. Everyone looked her way and smiled. They were happy for her. Connie was lost in orgasmic bliss.

Dee felt Ted's heavy erection brush her leg. She went to her handbag, got out a tube of K-Y Jelly, returned to him, and said, "Stand up, big boy. GiGi has a treat for you."

She sat on the edge of a chair and squeezed the gel onto her hands.

"What's that?" Ted asked.

"It's a lubricant that's going to make your dream come true." She reached out and rubbed it on his cock and then, rubbed some on the inside of her breasts.

"I'm ready," she said and smiled.

"For what?" Ted asked confused.

"Time for some breast love'n. You know, fun south of the mouth. Time to split and spit on the mountains," Delores said and laughed.

She grabbed his hard cock, pulled him to her, put his erection in her cleavage, and said, "Fuck my tits."

She grabbed her boobs and enveloped his dick. Ted smiled at the sight of his prick surrounded by her soft flesh. He tentatively thrust.

"That's it. No reason to be shy. Bang away."

"Okay."

He fucked the shit out off her tits and loved it. When he came he sprayed her face, neck, and breasts.

As he stood there gasping and enjoying his climax. He said, "Sorry for the mess."

Dee teased him and said, "No you're not. Part of the fun of a titty fuck is coming on the girl's boobs and face. It's all right. I knew what I was getting into."

She scraped off his spunk with her fingers and ate it. Ted watched and was amazed. He said, "I owe you an apology."

She said, "I meant it. Cumming on my breasts is not a problem."

"Not that," Ted said. "When I saw you at the door, I dismissed you as just an old woman."

She said without malice, "I am an old woman."

"You are more than that. You are fun and skilled. I'm glad I met you." He leaned in and kissed her on the mouth. He held her tight and kissed her as he kissed Marie and Connie. With feeling.

When they broke. He looked into her eyes and saw a twinkle. They both smiled.

Marie said, "Connie, you're almost ready and you're going to love Bernie's cock. Paul, open her up. Delores and I will get Bernie ready."

Paul came to Connie, climbed on top of her, and guided his dick into her wet pussy. He drove in slowly and deeply.

"Oh!" she groaned when he initially penetrated her. She moaned softly with every thrust. He screwed her clinically, not for his pleasure or hers, but to prepare her for what was to come. He wanted her well lubed and loose.

While Paul was preparing Connie, Marie, Delores, and Bernie lay together on a second blanket. "Hello, Bernie," Marie said coyly. They kissed. He groped her breasts.

Delores went for her husband's dick. She stroked it and both women took turns sucked on the tip. After a minute, Marie swung herself around, planted her furry pussy on Bernie's smiling face, and began licking and sucking his cock.

Dee went to Ted who was sitting in a chair. She sat on his lap, brought his hands to her heavy hangers, and explained, "Every woman wonders what it's like to be fucked by a huge cock. Connie will learn today. She'll love it, but I want you to know this won't affect how she feels about you.

"If she liked you or loved you this morning, her feelings will be the same. If she enjoyed your cock, she still will and she'll want you to fuck her. Being with Bernie is like a trip to Disney world. It's a fun place to visit, but everyone goes home to their real lives."

"Mmmm," she sighed as Ted thumbed her nipples. She said, "My Bernie is an old man. He can't get hard instantaneously like you can, but it's worth the trouble, the wait, and the aching jaw."

They watched Marie struggle with the length and girth of Bernie's growing penis. When he was fully erect, she was only able to take the tip into her mouth.

"I've been with men bigger than Bernie, but no one better. Guys bigger than Bernie don't get as hard. They don't have enough blood to make their pricks hard as steel like you can. Believe me, hardness outranks size for every woman and the penis of the man a woman loves outranks any dick of any size."

Bernie was now erect. Ted looked in awe and asked, "How big is that thing?"

"Eight inches long and more importantly six inches around. That cock fills a woman!"

Marie climbed off Bernie and announced, "My work is done. He's as hard as a rock!"

Paul said, "Connie's ready." He rolled to the side, stood, and reached his hand out to Connie. She accepted it and stood. They walked over to the other blanket.

Connie saw Bernie in all his glory. Her hand flew to her mouth and she said, "Oh my God! It's huge!" She knelt beside Marie. Delores knelt beside her husband on the other side.

Connie reached out and grabbed the monster. She giggled and said, "I can't get my hand around it."

Bernie smiled. He was proud of his appendage. Paul went to the bar and got two beers, he sat in a chair beside Ted, handed him a beer, and the two of them settled in to watch the show.

"Try your mouth," Delores encouraged the young woman. Connie held his dick up and brought her mouth to it. "Eek," she squealed. "It's so big."

"I know," Marie said. "My jaw still aches because I had to open so wide and still I could only get part of it into my mouth."

"Mmm. Mmm," Connie grunted as she tried to suck his cock. She managed to go two inches down his thick shaft. She pulled off defeated.

Delores said, "It's best the first time for you to be on top so you can control the pace and depth of penetration. And you'll need lube. Here." She handed the redhead her tube of K-Y Jelly.

Connie stood and straddled Bernie. She said, "I'm nervous."

"You'll do fine. Take it slowly while you get acclimated."

Connie began to squat. Bernie said, "Don't forget the lube."

"Oh. Yes." She squeezed a large dollop into her hand and rubbed her pussy. She blushed and looked at everyone. "I'm nervous, embarrassed., and that's just because I am masturbating in front of you," she kidded the others.

Everyone laughed. They knew the real reason for her trepidations. Marie slapped her playfully on her tanned bottom and said, "Don't worry. We are all friends here." She sat back on her heels and watched.

Connie lowered herself and knelt around Bernie. She lifted his dick up, slotted it at her vagina, and said, "This is one big dick. Delores, are you sure it'll fit? I'm afraid he will split me in two."

Delores laughed and said, "Even after all these years, I get apprehensive. You'll be fine. That's the same channel that births babies. You can handle it. Take your time, dear."

Connie smiled bravely and lowered herself slightly. The tip went in. "Oh my God! She cried out.

She took an inch. She grinned nervously, huffed and puffed, and shouted, "Fuck!"

Her face turned red, she laughed, and said, "What a silly girl I am. I'm blushing and I feel like I should apologize for cursing. Then, I remembered I'm naked and five people are watching me attempt to have sex with the biggest dick I've ever seen!"

Again, the crowd laugh. The atmosphere became less tense. Connie bobbed up and down the same inch of cock for a minute.

She hollered, "Damn. Damn. Damn." And took another two inches inside her.

"Oh. Oh. Oh," she moaned as she rode three inches of thick dick. Breathily, she said, "It's stretching me so much. I feel like I'll being cleaved in two, but I don't want to stop."

She rode him a little faster and took another inch. She was perspiring, her breathing was loud and ragged, her little breasts bounced as she forcefully impaled herself on the giant cock. She had a serious look on her face. Her thighs were shaking.

Delores said, "Sweetheart, you're doing great. This is a very taxing position. Now that you're body has adjusted to his girth, try another position where you don't have to work so hard."

"Okay." she climbed off Bernie and lay on her back. Bernie gently rolled her on her side and slid in behind her. He pried her legs open, forcing her top leg over his. Then, he slipped the head of his dick inside the young woman.

Next, he grabbed her thigh lifting the top leg up higher. Then he grabbed her ankle to keep her legs apart and give him access to her pussy. He plowed into her slowly and determinedly.

"Oh! Wow!" she exclaimed.

She lay on her side as he fucked her. He was able to drive four inches of his dick in with every thrust. He kept at it and increased it to five inches.

"Oh. Oh. Oh," she moaned. Her eyes were closed, She seemed comatose.

He let go of her ankle and reached around and rubbed her clit. The moans rose an octave, "OH. OH. OH."

He managed to thrust six inches into the teenager. He suspected that was her limit and he didn't try for more. He repeated plowed into her.

Connie's eyes were shut, her body trembled, and she made little yelping sounds, "Oh. Oh. Oh."

Bernie was confident she would soon orgasm. He stopped rubbing her pussy. He grabbed a pillow and pushed it up against a nearby tree. Then, he wrapped his arms around the petite woman, rolled her on top of him, and slid across the ground so he could lean up against the pillow and the tree.

Bernie had begun having intercourse with Connie carefully and cautiously. He'd allowed her to learn to handle his cock and then, how to be pleasured by it. He liked a big finish: a soul-searing climax for his partner and an exciting, showy display for the audience. That's why he'd changed their position.

He pulled Connie to his chest. She rolled back into him. He said, "Put your feet on my thighs and I will do the rest."

She did. Her eyes were mere slits. She couldn't focus on anything around her. All her focus was internal. On how her body was on fire and on how much her pussy was being filled and stretched.

Everyone stared at the obscene sight of Bernie's thick cock slamming into the slim, young woman's pussy. Ted almost expect to see her flesh tear. The cock was very thick. Her whole body appeared to be under a severe strain. The violent assault on her vagina was taking a toll on her whole body.

Delores saw the concern etched on his face. She said, "Ted, try not to worry. Bernie's not hurting her. The human body is a resilient thing. She can stretch and handle it. A man likes a warm, wet, tight pussy. A woman has a need to be filled. She is being FILLED!"

"She seems out of it," Ted said.

Marie said, "Delores and I have been where Connie is. It looks bad, but she's not in pain. She's in the zone."

"I call it 'being fucked into oblivion'," Delores said. "It's a state of mental blankness."

"Is she unconscious?" Ted asked.

"No," Delores answered. "She's 100% in the moment. She has blanked out everything and she is feeling and enjoying what Bernie's hammer is doing to her body."

The whole while they were talking, Bernie was methodically fucking Connie. Connie moaned in a low voice, "oh. oh. oh."

Marie said, "A female's brain works differently than a male's. Men are linear, logical, and competitive. You don't remember details. You boil conversations down to the main points and your goal-oriented nature puts you into 'find the problem, fix the problem' mode.

1...89101112...14