Quest to See his Hot Teacher Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was used to people driving up to the gate and then, one or both parties losing their nerve and deciding not to go in. He gave them his regular spiel.

"This is a private club. We're always glad to welcome new members and we also sell day passes for couples who would like to experience our resort. Couples, a man and a woman, are always welcome. We do not sell day passes to single men. We've had issues. They aren't always polite and considerate. They've made some of our female members uncomfortable. You understand."

John smiled pleasantly. He'd made this speech thousands of times before. Ted turned to his friend and said, "Connie, won't you please reconsider?"

"Ted, read the smaller sign underneath the name of the resort."

Ted humored her and gave the sign a second glance. This time he saw the other sign that announced this was a nudist community. His eyes grew big and his jaw dropped. He was surprised, but then, he felt vindicated and he was emboldened.

"Connie, this is exactly the place we are looking for. Marie Nemours is probably waiting for us."

John said, "Are you friends of Miss Nemours? She's a real sweetheart. She's a member and went in not more than five minutes ago."

"She is the reason we are here," Ted said truthfully. He turned to his next door neighbor and said, "Please, Connie. This would mean so much to me."

John smiled. Usually, one partner was more interested than the other in trying the nudist lifestyle. He'd heard this kind of begging before.

Connie thought, "I've been searching for an opportunity that would make Ted stop and look at me. To really look at me. To re-evaluate his opinion. I've lived next door since we both were six-years-old. We've been buddies who've caught frogs, tossed baseballs and footballs, built forts, and had snowball fights. We've gone to school together and seen each other practically every day for twelve years.

"I've grown into a woman, but he hasn't noticed. He treats me like one of his best mates. He's nice, kind, understanding, and polite. Today could be the game changer I've been asking for. Seeing him naked would be a treat. And having him see me naked . . . Well, if that doesn't cause him to pause and see me in a new light, then it'll never happen.".

She reached out, touched him on the shoulder, and said, "All right, but you owe me big time."

"Deal," Ted said to her. Then he turned to John and said, "We're ready for the day pass."

"One day passes for a couple," John said pleasantly. "How old are you? Are you students? Military? We offer discounts.

Ted said, "We're both eighteen. Last week we graduated from high school. In August, we'll be in college."

"That's great," he said, looking at the two young, attractive people. "That'll be twenty dollars."

Ted pulled his wallet out of his back pocket, got the cash, and handed it over. John punched a lever on the cash register, the drawer opened, and he put the money inside.

He held up a map of the resort. He said, "You are here. Up ahead is a parking lot. Park in any empty spot. The first building has a changing room, lockers, and bathrooms. Beyond that is the pool. Volleyball, tennis, and basketball courts are to the right. Picnic tables and the cafe are to the left. Further back, are the cabins and RV hook up sites for our overnight guests. Any questions?"

"Where are we most likely to find our friend Marie?" Ted asked.

"She loves the sun and can usually be found by the pool."

Connie was losing her nerve. She asked, "Is everyone required to be naked?"

"Yes. Everyone on the premises. Members, visitors, and staff," John said. He stood and smiled. Connie and Ted discovered that the older man who they had assumed was shirtless, was naked. His stubby penis and hairy ball swayed and moved freely under his rounded and tanned stomach.

He pushed a button, the gate went up, he said, "Enjoy yourself." Ted waved and drove through.

Connie giggled and said, "I'd never have guessed that the whole time we were talking to him, he was naked!"

"I know. Crazy, huh?"

He drove around the fence and entered the resort.

"Wow. This is a big place. Look at all the cars. Who knew so many people liked to be naked?" Connie said.

"Lucky for me," Ted said, "I'll complete my mission and see Marie naked."

"Right." Connie began to re-think her decision. She thought, "He's fixated on Marie. The beautiful, big boobed, French woman. Does my plan have a chance?"

She took a deep breath and repeated some advice her aunt had given her. "'Be bold enough to use your voice, brave enough to listen to your heart, and strong enough to live the life you have always imagined'."

Ted parked. They got out of the car. All walkways led to the changing room. It had no door. Just an opening. They walked inside and found an empty room. Lockers covered most of the walls. There were benches and chairs. The bathroom was on the right. Straight ahead was another opening that led into the resort.

Connie laughed nervously and said, "I don't know why, but I expected two rooms. One for men and one for women."

"Yes. Me too. But, of course, why bother? Here are two empty lockers," he said. "Will they do?"

"Sure."

He was in quest mode and undressed rapidly. He was eager to find Marie. Connie undressed fast too. She did so because she feared she'd lose her nerve and change her mind. They gave each other a quick scan.

He was a well-built young man with broad shoulders and muscles. His flaccid dick hung free surrounded by a mass of blond pubic hair that matched the hair on his head.

She was a teenager transitioning from being a girl to becoming a woman. She had modest curves. She had long, toned, runner's legs. Her hips, once slim and boyish, were becoming wider and rounder. She was lean, athletic, and her bum was small.

Womanhood was staking its claim to her body. Her sex was covered by delicate red curls and her upper body was dominated by breasts. Not huge boobs, but not mosquito bites or fried eggs. They were nicely rounded, pert breasts topped off by attractive, pink, puffy nipples.

Ted was in too much of a hurry to appreciate her beauty and feminine charms. He said, "Let's head to the pool."

He grabbed her hand and moved quickly to the pool. Everywhere they looked, they saw naked people. Everyone they passed smiled and said 'Hello'. Connie's greatest fear never materialized. No one leered at her or made her feel uncomfortable. Everyone was friendly.

The summer sun shined brightly that day. The pool area was packed. Naked, tanned, and oiled bodies of all shapes, sizes, colors, and ages glistened in lounge chairs or splash and swam in the pool. Connie had never seen so many dicks in her life. Long ones, short ones, skinny ones, fat ones. She looked as discreetly as possible at all of them. The one thing she didn't see was an erect penis.

She also looked at the naked women. The women were as much a smorgasbord as the men. Young, middle-aged, and old. Pretty and not. Fit and not. Bare breasts and asses of every size and description were on display. The women had one common denominator: hairy pussies. Every woman rocked a 1970's full bush.

The naked men and women all had one thing in common: acceptance. They were comfortable in their skin. That good vibe permeated the resort. It encircled Connie and made her feel okay.

Ted was oblivious to everything. He was fixated on completing his quest. His eyes scanned the crowd searching for Marie. Boobs, dicks, asses, anything not Marie was ignored.

"There she is," he said breathlessly. He stopped and stared across the pool at his target, the prize, the treasure. His quest was over.

There was the beautiful Marie. Naked. Tanned. Her full breasts exposed to all. She lay on a lounge. One leg was bent at the knee and pointed off to the side. She was chatting with the person on the lounge chair beside her while the sun shone on her sex and a gentle breeze fluffed her vaginal fur.

Ted rushed to her dragging Connie along. His excitement was palpable as he stood in front of her and said, "Hello, Miss Nemours."

Marie turned to the male who had addressed her. She lowered her sunglasses and looked over them at the young people in front of her. She took in their pale bodies. "Bonjour. Ted. Connie. What a pleasant surprise," she said graciously.

Her legs were splayed. Ted stared at her pussy. She brought her legs together and crossed them at her slender ankles. Ted's eyes continued to devour her form. He noticed everything. The short, black hair on her head, the strong Gallic nose, the delightful mole on her left boob, her full, sagging breasts, an appendix scar, her trimmed triangle of dark, black pubic hair, her shapely legs, the cute, petite feet, and the matching, dark red nail polish on her hands and feet.

His dick grew hard as he viewed the beautiful French woman. "Mon Dieu (My God!)," Marie gasped, she saw his dick twitch, thicken, hardened, and point at her. Those around her tittered. Connie looked at his impressive erection and gasped, "Oh, my!"

"Control yourself, young man. We are in a public place," Marie admonished him.

Her male companion rose from the chair, pressed a towel into his stomach, it unfurled and hid his cock. He whispered to him, "My fiancée, Marie, is very beautiful. Your reaction is completely understandable. Erections happen. In this place, you are expected to cover it, not flaunt it."

"Oh. Sorry," Ted said. He blushed. He clutched the towel, made sure his dick was hidden, and said "I'm so embarrassed. I apologize to you Marie, your fiancée."

"Paul," the handsome man supplied his name.

"To Paul and to everyone." Ted looked around and saw many nudists looking at him. Their disapproval showed on their faces.

An elderly, deeply tanned couple was walking by. She had a humongous pair of hangers. Her tits started in the usual place but drooped so severely that her downward facing nipples reached to her belly button.

She saw what had happened, stopped, reached out, and squeezed his erection through the white towel. She released it and said, "It isn't that some of us don't enjoy a big, hard dick, darling. This isn't the right time or place."

The sixty-year-olds turned and face the newcomers. She said, "We're the Hammersteins. Delores and Bernie." She pointed to her husband's enormous dick, smiled, and said, "Everyone calls him Thor because he has a big hammer and knows how to use. We're in cabin #24. You're welcome anytime. I'd love to ride your cock and Thor, will fuck your girlfriend so hard, smoke will come out her ears. Hope to see you soon."

The Hammersteins smiled, waved, and strutted away. Ted and Connie were dumbstruck and blushing. Ted was confused by the encounter with the sexagenarians. He mumbled, "Did I just get propositioned by a grandmother?"

Paul turned to Connie. He gave her body a measured look. He appraised her and found her youthful beauty a joy. He was considerate. He didn't ogle her or make her feel uncomfortable. After studying her pert breasts and thick, red bush, he focused on her eyes and said, "Good afternoon, I'm Paul. Would you please join us?"

Ted blurted out, "We should go. I've embarrassed Marie and myself."

"Nonsense," Paul said. "No harm was done. Women as beautiful as Marie and Connie. Know the effect they have on mere mortal men. They are not surprised or put off when our ardor is manifested."

Connie laughed. The tension was broken. Paul grabbed two chairs and brought them over. He sat one behind Ted, who sat quickly and made sure his cock was hidden by the towel. Paul said to Connie, "Why don't you take my lounge. It would be an honor for Ted and myself to view two gorgeous women in repose."

Marie patted the towel on the empty recliner beside her and said, "Join me. Paul's very persuasive, charming, and handsome. You see why I'm in love with him, don't you?"

"Yes," Connie said. She hesitated to move to the recliner.

Marie noticed and said, "I can tell by your pronounced tan lines that you are new to this lifestyle. If it will make you more comfortable, you can lie on your stomach. Although, speaking as an artist and a lover of the female form, you have a beautiful body."

Connie's hands shot to her breasts and covered them. "I have small breasts."

Marie sat up, she reached over, and pulled her hand away. She said sincerely, "You are perfect. Your breasts are perfect. Gentleman, don't you agree?"

Paul and Ted looked at her chest. "They're lovely," Paul said. Ted stared at her breasts as if just noticing them. "Connie, they're great. I love your pink, puffy nipples. Any man who doesn't appreciate them doesn't deserve to view them." He laughed nervously and added, "As long as you keep them out, I'll have to use this towel."

They all laughed. Connie appreciated the kind words of the men. She felt confident and comfortable. She reclined on the lounge face up. She and Marie lay there with their breasts and pussies on display for everyone to see. They chatted and enjoyed the sun.

Connie confessed, "I didn't expect to enjoy being naked this much. Feeling the warmth of the sun on my skin is nice. I find being naked in public naughty, and, I must confess, exhilarating."

Marie smiled at the young woman and said, "You've described the experience perfectly. The people are nice. The sun feels great. It's lovely not being restrained by clothing or small-mindedness. It is fun, risqué, and titillating to have your tits out. Oui? Yes?"

Connie laughed. Everyone joined in. The women's boobs bounced and jiggled as their owner's guffawed. They fell into a comfortable silence.

Ted's erection faded. He said, "I have a confession to make." He removed the towel from his lap, dropped it on the concrete, and stood bare-assed naked with his flaccid dick two feet away from the women. They both looked it over and then, looked at his contrite face.

"I've wronged everyone. Marie, the other day in the supermarket parking lot. You were kind enough to retrieve two oranges that fell from my bag. I was a chump. I looked down your dress, leered at your boobs, and became so fixated on seeing you naked that today I stalked you. I followed you from your apartment, to the pharmacy, to the day spa, and finally to here.

"I'm not here to experience the joy or freedom that nudism offers, I came here to see you naked. To stare at your tits, see your pussy, and gawk at your ass. I apologize for objectifying you and pursuing you as some prize to be had."

He turned to Paul and said, "Paul, I've been a prick." Paul nodded and said, "I too have been young and foolish. I understand your childish behavior. Admitting your mistakes is the first step to correcting them. I forgive you."

Ted turned to Connie and said, "I've wronged you too. I took advantage of you and of our friendship. I roped you into this stupid quest. Look what I've made you do! Strip off your clothes and go with me to a nudist community. I've been immature, boorish, and unmindful of the feelings of others. I've been an all-around dick!"

Marie turned to Connie and said in French, "Does he not know?"

Connie answered her French teacher speaking French, "Know what?"

The women conversed in French. Marie said, "That you have feelings for him?"

"I don't."

"You do. It is as plain to see as the big, crooked nose on my face. YOU LOVE HIM!"

Connie stared at the French woman with wide eyes. Marie continued to have a secret conversation with her in a language Ted didn't understand.

"Girl, it is obvious. You joined him on his silly quest because you knew it could only end one way. That I would reject his advances and you'd be there to comfort him. You hoped that he'd realized he's been an idiot and that the perfect girl for him has been right in front of him the whole time.

"My God! You're so committed to your plan that you're willing to get naked in front of a hundred strangers and bare parts of you that no one has seen. Ahh, but that was a bonus for you, wasn't it? He gets to see you naked and realizes that his good friend is also a beautiful woman. His lust for me is prurient. I'm unobtainable. You hope to kindle a flame of desire for you that combines sexual attraction and friendship. What could be better? Who is more alluring, wholesome, and obtainable than the girl next door. Bravo!"

"Do you think my scheme will succeed?"

"Absolutely. He is a man. They are no match for us!"

The whole time the conversation was taking place, Paul smiled. He was fluent in French. Ted stared, bewildered and befuddled by the jabbering, naked ladies speaking a language foreign to him.

Marie stood and said in English, "Paul, can I have a word?" She walked away. He followed. When they were out of earshot, she said, "They are a handsome couple, oui?"

He nodded. She said, "I would like to bed him and I know you'd like to have sex with the beautiful redhead with the lean, sexy body. Should we seduce them?"

"Absolutely."

"Okay. Follow my lead."

The pair walked back to the teenagers. She said, "Come with me."

The trusting young people got up and followed the beautiful French woman.

She led them away from the pool. They came to a golf cart. "Get in," she said. "Paul and I come here often. We have a cabin in a more secluded location where we can talk and get away from the crowd. Sound okay?"

She gave Connie a conspiratorial wink. Connie said, "That's a great idea."

Everyone climbed into the electric cart. Marie drove along a winding path to a cabin set off by itself. The sun shone brightly there. She parked. Everyone disembarked. She said, "Paul, go get us a beer. We'll be on the patio."

She led Connie and Ted to the sunny sitting area. There were four lounge chairs. They sat. Paul arrived with a tray with four beers. His long dick swung freely as he walked. He said, "Grab a cold one."

He went to everyone and they took a beer. He set the tray down, picked up the last beer, and guzzled a long, cold, and satisfying quaff.

"Ahh," he sighed. "I needed that."

Marie needed to talk in confidence to Connie. She spoke in French, "Connie, I support your plan. You've shown yourself to be very brave by coming to this nudist resort. The man you hope to win over has noticed you. You need to reel him in. Fortune favors the bold. Can you be brave again?"

In French, she said, "I love him. I'll do anything!"

"Follow my lead."

Marie opened a drawer on one of the small tables on the patio. She pulled out some sunscreen and tossed it to Ted saying in English, "Catch."

He caught the tube. Marie said, "You and your girl, have bright white bands of flesh that appear to have never seen the sun."

She turned to Connie and said, "Dear, your tan lines are going to become burn lines if you don't get some protection from the sun. Lie down on your stomach. Ted will apply the sunscreen." When she finished speaking, Marie gave Connie a winked that Ted didn't see.

Connie nodded and suppressed a smile. She lay on the lounge. She said, "Ted, I don't want to get burned."

"Ah. Ah. Okay," he stuttered. His voice was an octave higher than normal. He came over and sat on the edge of Connie's lounge chair. He removed the top, squirted the sunscreen on his hand, and gently rubbed it on her back where her bathing suit top had given her a horizontal stripe.

"Emm," Connie moaned.

Ted rubbed and rubbed. Finally, Marie said, "I think you've got her back covered. Do her bright, white bottom."

Ted looked at the small, tight ass. It was whiter than white. He hesitated and then asked, "Ahh. Connie, do you want me to touch your butt?"

"I can't think of another way for the lotion to get there," she said and giggled.

Ted looked around. Paul and Marie struggled to suppress grins. They gave him a blank look.

"Okay," Ted said under his breath. He squeezed out some lotion and rubbed it on her bum. His hand moved slowly. He made small circles on her slim, firm, and lovely to touch derriere. Connie shivered. He felt her trembling and stopped.