Questioning Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw tears welling at her eyes and felt a slight tremor. But her perky nipples sprang to life and her hand rushed to calm the fire between her legs. I could see that had cum again, for the umpteenth time. She was swimming in ecstasy. My Mom wanted to be a submissive, sex object. I could see it now. And the erotic idea that her son would be her master, was putting this electric feeling over the top.

"Yesss, Master. I know I belong to you now."

"Again. Tell me your whorey little body belongs to me!"

"Yes Master. My whole slutty body belongs to you. You own me."

" How do you plan to please me. Slut-Mom?"

" I will fuck you and suck you whenever you ask. I'm your slutty little fuck-slave. Just tell me what you want my pussy to do...Master."

I noted the halting sound of her voice and the anguish when she spoke the words. Even if she was super-horny and kinked-up over the ultra-taboo nature of this sex act; the words had to be difficult to say out loud, especially to her son! But since she did say it, and I only had one chance to go with it, I pounced. "Prove it to me slave. Show me why I should fuck you and present my golden semen to your worthless cunt. Describe to me what my slave is good for."

"Ricky, I'm not sure I can do all of this."

I was at full throttle. I spun her around this time from behind, and once more drove my ramrod into her tight, wet cunt. I wasn't going to rip her open, she is my Mom. But she wants to be a sub, and I'm going to show her that I'm her new owner. I buried my firm, thick tool deep inside that heavenly-snug twat. Forcing it in and pumping it fast and furious. "Do you understand now, that your entire slutty body belongs to me?" I bellowed as I continued my powerful thrusts and maintained constant spankings on her soft, pliant ass and those loose-hanging, wobbly tits.

"Yes," she cried. "I'm yours. I want you to fuck me, to rape me, to own me. My son is my Master and I love it."

One more loud thwap across her red, raw butt-cheeks expressed to her that her answer was insufficient. The excitement I was feeling rose up my shaft like a torpedo firing inside it's tube. I pulled out of her starving pussy, leaving her disappointed and groping. With only a second to spare, I grabbed Mom's hair and aimed my ready-to-burst organ directly at her surprised face. Like a power-washer, I sprayed a strong coating of milky, goo on her forehead, nose and lips. Then I commanded her to wrap those two squishy pillows around my hose and continue to jerk it until they were sopping also. I've never cum so hard or so often, and I didn't want it to end.

I had to marvel at my creation. My mom, naked and sweaty, kneeling infront of me. Her blonde hair soaking wet. Those huge tits bathed and dripping in cum. Flavored oils oozing from her pussy. Her toes gripping the carpet when I drove my cock into her.

"Now lick that cum off those big tits like a good Mommy-slut and tell me the kind of sex slave you are going to be." She hesitated for only a second. Realizing that this is how she always wanted it. Dirty, incestuous and bold. She scooped both sticky boobs in her small hands; I watched in awe as she craned her neck forward and with my cum still twining off her chin, her long, pink tongue proceeded to lap-up the thick liquid splashed on the tops of her tits and circled her erect nipples.

She sat back on her heels and spread her thighs to offer her sodden pussy for my approval. Her fingers scraped globs of congealed cum from her face, chest and belly which she slurped into her mouth. My Mom writhed in orgiastic bliss and moaned like a rutting whore as she squeezed her stiff nubbins and plowed two fingers into her fiery gash. "I want it all. I want you to fuck me every day. I want your big cock inside me. I belong to you now, you own me . Command me Master. Take my cunt, use me and fuck me. I want to be my son's slave!"

"Tell me about you virginal ass, Mom." I needed to see how far she would go. My cock was achingly hard again. I had to shove it back in her mouth and clamp both hands around those ginormous jugs. "Say you want me to fuck your ass! Say it. Beg me to fuck your tight, little ass, Mommy-slut!" I let her slobber spit on my cock and grip it in her slippery hands while I waited anxiously for her reply.

She shook her head violently and tried to wriggle out of my grasp, "No, not that Ricky. I don't think I could ever do that. It's too nasty...and your cock is way too big."

I could feel her resolve slipping even then. "Mom, don't ever say 'no' to me again. And you failed to say Master." I raised my hand...

That's how I find myself in this position, with my new slave on her knees and prepared for her next lesson. I think I'm going to like truly being "The Master of the House."

The End

*****

Votes and comments welcome.

12